My theory about Michael Jackson

I personally have a theory about Michael Jackson. It is a well known fact that Hollyweird is full of pedos. I believe that Michael Jackson was sexually abused by an older man when he was a child and he was killed as he was just about to expose the whole thing. It would definitely explain his weird behaviour.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my favorite part of your theory is the details. very well thought out, user.

The real jackpill is he was the last castrato. His voice never dropped after puberty. Kikes wanted to keep his cute voice for the Jackson Five, so chopped his nuts off. Also why he never had real children.

Bump.

Bump with pic.

Michael Jackson was a fucking saint, He was blasted for being a pedo because he knew the shit hollywood kids had to go through and helped them enjoy an actual childhood

why is SONY up in here saying how Jacko wasn't a fucking child fucker,

the beatles and elvis were kid fuckers also

I'm sick of seeing people here defend this fucking nonce because they like his nigger music

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html

>It was there that authorities uncovered his extensive collection of photos featuring naked teenage boys

>'He also had disgusting and downright shocking images of child torture, adult and child nudity, and sadomasochism,' said one investigator

So, please kindly fuck off and stop defending a nigger kid diddler

Neverland was a place for abused kids to actually have a childhood, The beatles are too old for anyone to give a fuck, but yeah im sure they diddled kids. MJ was a fuckin hero

Fuck off shareblue.

no man, I have witnesses, oversaw him doing his thing in PA, fuck Jacko, he's scum

fuck shareblue and fuck you too, you nonce

Ok suuuuure you're witnesses must be legit say what you want about MJ but he was the subject of Jews and their agenda. Fuck off

And fuck white people!

>jackpill
kek I believe this is true too though

How is this not public knowledge? Too tired to check if this is bullshit. But this seems pretty damning. Just looking at those rooms is like peering into the soul of a sick and horrifying human being.

Didnt he mention the jew at multiple occasions

it was his dad who had final say in chopping his nuts off.

planted by kikes. jacko was buggered when he was a kid. read 'thanks for the memorys' by brice taylor. so the kikes had to keep him on the defensive by accusing him of their own crimes.

And there he is! Like clockwork! Every time. This limey faggot council flat dwelling nandos eating pile of UK shit comes on and calls everyone a nonce and some other britbon slang. Christ i hope you die in the next muslim chimpout you whore.

all of this was actually walked back.
The only thing was images of his nephews in a towel.
If you actually look up his nephews now one of them is saying his Uncle was the real pedo and michael was protecting them from their uncle who abused them.

The kikes even lied and said he had child sex dolls but they were live sized manqueins(without anatomy) for the children who were disabled.

The mexican boy who claimed michael slept in the same bed as him father killed himself.
There's also recordings of the father conhersing his son about things and it's clear that he instructed him on how to best exploit michaels kindness.

Seriously,I could go open a MJ thread just for shits and this faggot would go in there and go,NONCE NONCE NONCE NONCE,OI ME TV LICENSE WAS REVOKED IT WAS AFTER THEY FOUND A BANNED BUTTER KNIFE IN ME COUNCIL FLAT NONCE NONCE NONCE

So who was “Billy Jean”?

Billy Jean is about a women who tried to blackmail michael about a child that wasn't his.

It's literally in the song.
>"Billy jean is not my son"
Pretty sure they even got a biological test to prove it too.

Yes and this is a shill thread posted again and again to try to get /pol to defend an obvious psychotic pedo as "based".

THIS
He was a pedo

S

>Sup Forums will literally defend pedophiles if they call out the Jews

God, you people are sad.

>keep him on the defensive by accusing him of their own crimes.

Classic commie behavior

Bump..

Red pill on Wacko Jacko:

- Sony sabotaged Jacko's last album in order to force him to sell his shares in Sony Music.

- Pepsi is responsible for Jacko's morphine dependency.

- Mel Brooks has blood on his hands for working with Jacko's accuser.

- Jacko was straight.