The Promised Neverland 59

Chapter's out
readms.net/r/neverland/059/4626/1

Poor Don, I kind of wish we saw this scene of him doing his first kill.

Emma is a little psycho.

Feels a bit fillerish

Probably to pad out the volume before the next arc starts

why

I'm guessing that this gun is special because of that measuring thing on the side.

C U T E

Minerva is a firm believer in the 2nd amendment.

Looks like a compass, which makes it 100% more useful than any actual gun.

>4:35 am
>pretty lit
>go to read one of my new favorite ongoing mangas
>this hits me

What's with that weird box to the left? Looks like an ammo box with four different type of ammunition.

Emma what the fuck

OP forgot this

So Ray decided to pick up a big gun too.

OP here. Sorry for the inconvenience. My connection died on me for whatever reason and just got it back.

There's no fucking way beardo is surviving this journey now

>Emma is the only one actually earless
Grow your hair out, damn it, Posuka will not be consistent with this.

Cringe

I WILL PROTECT MY WIFE EMMA AT ALL COSTS

EMMA I LOVE YOU BABE

Back the fuck off, she's MY wife.

>cringe
Fuck you, Gilda's actually growing some balls and doing the smart thing considering this guy would rather them dead or at least out of his way

It's always nice to see people who like Emma. But where are you when people are posting lewd shit about her? You never say anything. You never defend her. You don't fight for her. Your "love" is superficial. If you don't give it your all then you're not worthy of calling her your wife. I've fought many lonely battles, for months now, in order to defend Emma's honor. Just me with anons making memes about my dedication. But you know what? It's worth it because Emma is worth everything.
Emma doesn't just deserve words. She deserves commitment.

Gilda is a cute mommy and that was a good scene.

>lewd

Not even Japan lewds Emma. Not a single hentai image of her. That's how pure Emma is

>humanoid demons with spears
>Sung Joo's horse thingy
Sung Joo was actually part of the poachers makes sense, Musica confided in him if they should return the children to the farm as if he's done it before, the pursuing team recognized him before he slaughtered them and his religion states he can't eat unnatural raised humans nothing about not killing them or returning them

Many people like to discuss her in degrading ways in here and I will not stand for it. Do it to anyone else but Emma is pure.

Yeah only Norman gets lewds which proves that turd doesn't deserve someone pure like Emma

I literally have dreams where I'm with Emma. Her kindness and courage inspire me so much.

Truthfully, I've seen more Ray shit than Norman. Most of it is terribly drawn though.

That's the right idea. She's made me strive to be a better person.

This is my wife.

this is prime meme material but I don't have any good panels of Norman to stick this in

>toc user messed up and meant a RayxAnna moment not a RayxGilda moment
Damn I wanted to gloat about it to the shipperfags if it turned out to be true

I'm surprised the Ray/Annafags haven't said anything yet.

As a shipperfag, I live for these small yet ultimately inconsequential moments.

Holy shit, I actually like her as a character but you waifufags make me wish Emma ends up obese, ages like milk and ends up a single mother with 7 kids from 4 different baby daddies.

What is her endgame?

>this mad you'll never love your waifu as much

If I pulled that mask off would she die?
No seriously though, are these things like life support for demons or some cultural thing?

>Emma as a mom

user stop my dick will explode

You people are going to meme this ship into reality somehow.

is this your first time meeting Normanon or something?

There's already more nip art of Anna and Ray together then there is art of Anna on her own

See, this is the kind of thing we should've had between keikakus early on. Kids acting like a family so we will care about them.

Seems like it's a tranq or something like that

This is actually kinda true.
>literally shipping fodder
Poor Anna.

C-could you post some, user?

Or maybe since we're kinda in the future Ray actually has a literal... Ray gun

Here's one, don't wanna spam shipping.

>knife attatchment on a pistol
For what purpose?

The real question is, why does Musica look so human as opposed to Sun Joo which looks like a monster?

>Ray x Gilda was a mistake

That happens all the time with humanoid monster or animal designs.

its not a pistol it just has a pistol grip and is missing a stock

Most likely yes. Sung Joo and Musica also got a notification informing them about the escapee. So far we have three demon factions against the kids: the farm workers, the demons Sung Joo spoke about that steal from the farms and now the Poachers as independent hunters.

Sex

>I can create...a knife gun

Shame on you for even looking.

Don't do it user. You're better than this.

Don't lewd the kids, user. The Ray/mama story was more than we needed but we deserved it..

The things I'd do to her

Me too. I would pinch her cheeks and hug_ her so hard.

Poachers vs Adult Man next chapter

death

Phil will fill her up

>tfw so little happened this chapter that there's nothing to talk about

You could discuss this possible connection instead of posting an image of some loli felating an obese black man

>*muffled fps ost playing in the background*

There is a lot to talk about. Like how perfect Emma always is, this chapter included.

So, whatever happened to gathering information by using those screens? They never brought that up again.

Something that Gilda and the kids will do while they're away, hopefully we'll get a pov switch once in a while that'll show them monitoring the farms, maybe even a chance to see Mama, Grandmother or Phil

If we get POV switches then maybe Gilda can figure that out on her own.

This. Show me the goddamn HQ. The world is interesting but you can't just tease us about it the entire first arc and then tell us to wait for a timeskip or something.

I doubt Shirai would bother to show us the trio travelling through a demon forest again so we'll at least get this monitor searching mini arc before skipping to the trio at a newer destination before arriving at A08-63, worse comes to worse we'll get it in a flashback of Gilda explaining all her findings once they return

I get the feeling he'll still show us some travelling even though I'd rather he doesn't. Nothing as intense as the first part of the arc, though, just something for the sake of getting to know the new guy better before getting straight back to business.
My ideal situation would be to just switch between POVs. A flashback is fine but I'd rather see it in real time. Maybe it's nitpicky but still.

We're undoubtedly getting one or two chapters of traveling to show Mr. Noname's abilities and expand on his past and the poachers.
And the focus has always followed the main trio. With Ray and Emma together, I don't think we'll get a peak on what Gilda and the rest are doing for the time being.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I mean, Emma is my favorite so I'm not exactly upset at following her but I really wanted a POV switch at some point, the HQ is really intriguing.
Learning more about the nameless guy should be cool, though.

I have a feeling we'll get a Grace field chapter next, it's the right time to cut back to there, and if we don't cut back now, we're not going to for a long time. Norman's deathday should be fast approaching.

I'm not really worried about Norman, to be honest. Purely from a reader's perspective that is, Shirai wouldn't keep him alive just to have him die anyway.
I think at best we'd get a Gilda going
>holy shit I saw Norman on the cams
once they're back or something as a cliffhanger. And even then I'm not sure he'll show up so soon.

> Try to kill yourself by throwing gas in your own body
> At the end of the day does not even lose a ear

And people say that the characters in this manga are not mary sues.

But Ray has always been on the verge on being a Gary Stu though, what's the surprise here? At least Emma actually sliced hers off.

Emma is also more entertaining than Ray so this is fair.