Why aren't you honest about your atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MuseumOfReddit/comments/38i8se/the_faces_of_atheism/
youtu.be/wwi9Q9apHGI?t=2m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=1N1osd0jMC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fedora/skeptic crowd did a lot of damage where people pretend not to be atheist to avoid being associated with that crowd

Enjoy your soul crushing nihilist depression. Remember to try calling out to God before you end it.

Just because you have convinced yourself that whatever principles and values you do have are derived from pure natural law and knowledge, doesn't mean the rest of us are impressed. You people and your smugness embody the very essence of pride, because you claim that only everyone else is "dogmatic" while you follow the one true god: Reason. It also does not help that most loud atheists produce only snark and 'rationality' dogma.

Why do you have nihilist depression user?

Tell me your story, I will help you to be truthful with yourself

>Why do you have nihilist depression user
100% of atheists have it. Including you. Also, -18b&

I can't really answer for the annoyingness of the libshit atheist, they follow a new religion based on crypto-christian humanist/universalist shibboleths like racial equality and female liberation, combined with talmudic filthiness and the tendency to lie. Their actions are theirs and I'm not associated with it in any way. I personally find sarcastic snarkiness intolerable

just because you had it in the past, that doesn't tell anything about other people. You should explain what things caused you to be that way, and we can then unpackage it.

>-18b&
i don't know what this means

That's good, but an enormous part of the atheist community is the radical individualist nietzschean "man is God" crowd, that spends a lot of time mocking the things they don't like. As long as atheists claim to be rational and reasonable while everyone else is stuck in superstition and feels, they will be insufferable. The same is true for every brand of libertarian/nRX atheist. They ooze reddit smug

why do you push this kike meme?
is it because you were raped throughout your childhood and all you seek is to be raped again?
Yes, i'll stick with that reason and hide this crap

"A lot of people"
"Many people"
"redditors do X"

Again, I can't really do or say much about this. I don't lay the annoyingness of shitlib atheists at the feet of their atheism, since atheism isn't really a group per se in the sense that muslims or jews are, rather it's only the belief that god isn't a person. That leaves the rest up to whatever your overarching force/motive is, which can be good or bad depending on the group.

Besides, none of this really has to do with truth claim which is what really matters to me

>why do you push this kike meme?
Because Christianity is literally jewish fanfiction

>why do you push this kike meme?
Look at the pic in the op, I'm AGAINST the kike meme.

Why are you pretending that atheism isn't a soul crushing religion? If you claim "honesty" you'd admit it and try to help your fellow atheists deal with the reality that atheism demands nihilism, and nihilism is a self-destructive worldview. Your dishonesty isn't helping you gain followers.

>Atheism is X
>Those shitlibs are not real atheists
Look m8 the reason everybody hates atheists isn't that they think it's heresy, but because you are UTTERLY INCAPABLE of talking about anything without appealing to the authority of pure
>Reason, Rationality, Reality, Nature, Knowledge, Logic, Empiricism, Science, Data
I'm sure you have many good and valuable insights about many topics, but it's precisely this part of atheism that people hate. Why be an atheist at all? Is being a Rationalist a little too much? The one and only pillar that atheism is built on IS their version of "truth claim", by contrasting it with all the retards. And then you get atheism+ who also claim to be a product of pure reason, and sargon and his liberals, and everyone else. And each time principles are questioned, they turn out to be products of PURE REASON AND ANALYSIS SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP PLEB.

This post will probably be glanced over. However I need help, I want to believe in God and Jesus. I do believe that probably the cause of the universe is what some would call God. I know alot of people far more intelligent then me have belief and faith, What do I do accept that I can't believe been trying (for the last 4 years) and just be a hedonist. Or do I fight to try find faith?

Not political, just more anti-christian shitposting.
Do not reply, Report.

Is that why Jew enourage atheism in all movies and tv and lefty internet sites like FB/reddit? If jews push atheism, why do you feel you've made the non-Jew choice of swallowing their chosen religious view that they want you to be? History and casual observation tells us that Jews hate Christians more than nazis... So you think by helping Jews destroy Christianity you are being anti-Jew?

I dont think you've thought this through.

>Is that why Jew enourage atheism in all movies and tv and lefty internet sites like FB/reddit?
I don't watch american tv and I've never seen a jew in real life
Get a grip

>Why are you pretending that atheism isn't a soul crushing religion?
Not a religion
>If you claim "honesty" you'd admit it
Correct. If it were soul crushing i would indeed admit it ,since I would have nothing to lose
>try to help your fellow atheists deal with the reality that atheism demands nihilism
But it doesn't. I can help you if this is a sticking point for you.
> Your dishonesty isn't helping you gain followers.
I don't have any followers at all

>Those shitlibs are not real atheists
They are real atheists, that's not the part they're wrong about. It's the system they've constructed based on crypto-christian and talmudic values that deserves to be destroyed
> Why be an atheist at all?
Because it's true
> And then you get atheism+ who also claim to be a product of pure reason, and sargon and his liberals, and everyone else.
And do their claims hold water? No they don't. You seem to have issues with this group identity stuff, truth isn't determined by which perceived group is annoying or not annoying. Reason is still reason, even if a shitlib catlady professes it while spouting the polar opposite

Nevermind dude, still the same goddamn fedora smug.

>2018
>not being Laestadian

Pro jew are Christfags

(you)

>"look at me being a superior atheist with higher intellect than you"
>proceeds to give the vote to liberals who want to build more mosques in his country
You are not a real atheist as long as you don't speak against islam, the real threat, like you would against christianity (the nu-releigion you know well is irrelevant nowadays).

>b-but I totally dislike islam too!
Have you ever spoken against it even once? no? then you're a failed atheist.

t. actual atheist.

>I do believe that probably the cause of the universe is what some would call God
That's a critical first step. Christian faith is built on people who've made the logical decision that God (what we call the creating force of the universe) is highly probable. And base our faith on the eye witness testimony presented in the Holy Bible, along with our own personal experience of worship study faith being born again, and the Peace that comes with it.

Keep seeking truth and you will find it, but your Main obstacle is "Pride", until you've driven it away and found humility you'll never believe.

>I know alot of people far more intelligent then me have belief and faith
I used to believe this too, but scratch beneath the surface and you will find it's a well maintained cloak of deception. In my experience very few of the so called christians in the far right actually believe the religious truth-claims, but see in the religion an aesthetic and practical tool. They don't believe society can be maintained without large-scale self-deception which may very well be true, it's a matter of belief and aspiration really

>just be a hedonist. Or do I fight to try find faith?
Material pleasures are an important aspect of life and only geriatric liars deny themselves and others these things, but exalting that to the highest motivating force will lead you to destruction, no doubt about that. You should rather make yourself subservient to a legacy, new or old

Friendly reminder that most of the times, people who make these threads are d&c muslims or zionists.

In the options field.

>Have you ever spoken against it even once?
He is on fucking Sup Forums, do you really think he is not against islam?

> In my experience very few of the so called christians in the far right actually believe the religious truth-claims, but see in the religion an aesthetic and practical tool.
You have it backwards. Very few atheists are sincere. If you scratch beneath the surface you will find that they are willing thralls of Satan. The just pretend to think God isn't real.

>radical individualist nietzschean "man is God
Nietzsche never said that. According to him, man is a bridge between ape and the Overman. Nietzsche also points out christcuck's (((compassion))) as a deadly disease.

>Not a religion
Sure it is, you have faith and the deity is yourself.
>Correct. If it were soul crushing i would indeed admit it
You aren't honest, as in you're being intentionally deceitful, i.e. lying. All atheists are nihilists, all nihilists are depressed. This hurts your proselytizing greatly when all Christians know you lie, and all your fellow atheists confirm you are lying.

all of my responses are according to what I believe, I don't snark but I also don't prostrate myself or pretend to be apologetic.

post the fedora shrek version it's a lot better

>proceeds to give the vote to liberals
i vote as far right as i can in every election

>b-but I totally dislike islam too!
>Have you ever spoken against it even once?
Plenty, both on the internet and in real life arguments

>History and casual observation tells us that Jews hate Christians more than nazis
In the context of america and europe this is certainly not true, in the U.S the evangelical base is the greatest key the globalist jew has to extract resources and bodies from the white population to serve Israel, it wouldn't be possible if the christian population didn't adore the jews as being the root of christianity

He still hasn't replied, blatant sign he doesn't want to think about it.
It's like you've never heard of bait threads, are you a roach by the way?

Yes, and I'm pointing out Nietzschean "let's become uber" as a deadly disease, but like true believers they'll claim it is the only way.

I believe you, but the problem is precisely your conception of yourself as a rationality machine that transforms empirics into theory. I myself am not a christian but find it almost impossible to talk with "atheists" on any topic where there is disagreement. They'll give an account of their reasoning behind and that will be that, PROVEN.

>i vote as far right as i can in every election
Pff I've my doubts about that.

>Plenty, both on the internet and in real life arguments
Then I imagine you UNDERSTAND the threat that islam poses to atheism, right? why did you think it was a good idea to come on Sup Forums and make anti-christian threads, when I imagine you DO know that's no different than beating a dead horse? how many "Christians" go even to mass nowadays?

>Jews hate Christians more than nazi

You ignored everything I said. Why not actually address my point this time:
>Is that why Jew enourage atheism in all movies and tv and lefty internet sites like FB/reddit? If jews push atheism, why do you feel you've made the non-Jew choice of swallowing their chosen religious view that they want you to be? History and casual observation tells us that Jews hate Christians more than nazis... So you think by helping Jews destroy Christianity you are being anti-Jew?

OK now respond to the fact that you are literally embracing the religion Jews want you to embrace... and go

>It's like you've never heard of bait threads
Every thread is a bait thread
>are you a roach by the way?
No

>Very few atheists are sincere
Nonsense, there is nothing you need to rationalize
> they are willing thralls of Satan.
Satan is a character of Babylonian mythology, i don't believe in it any more than i believe in the hebrew god(s)
>The just pretend to think God isn't real.
I believe whole heartedly that there is no god with a personhood/consciousness

>Sure it is, you have faith and the deity is yourself.
I don't believe myself to be a deity that would be ridiculous, but even if this were hypothetically the case that would make it by definition not a religion, since the definition of religion is:
/rJˈlJdʒ(ə)n/
"the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power"

i did reply wtf

>your conception of yourself as a rationality machine that transforms empirics into theory.
Not true, there are many key points in my life philosophy that aren't based on reason, obvious one being the exaltation of truth in the first place

>Pff I've my doubts about that.
..............okay?
I mean, if you don't want to believe then that's fine I guess, but there's not really any reason to doubt this

>Then I imagine you UNDERSTAND the threat that islam poses to atheism, right?
Islam is a shitty religion with shitty theology, the only threat it poses is in terms of fertility, which is defeated if people know the facts regarding race and demographics

Atheism is a cancer that is rotting the west from the inside. The future of our countries will be either Christian or Islamic. There is no future for atheism, it's an evolutionary dead end.

>d&c Jew and muslim
You are all on the same team in your fight to destroy Western Christendom. Atheists, Jews, and jihadis all have the common enemy of European Christians so why pretend otherwise?

You:
>in the U.S the evangelical base is the greatest key the globalist jew has to extract resources and bodies from the white population to serve Israel, it wouldn't be possible if the christian population didn't adore the jews as being the root of christianity
This is so stupid and college fedora that it really makes me wonder whether it's more of that infamous atheist Rationality. Does it come from reason or conviction? How does it jive with your earlier comments about "group identity stuff"? Anyway I remain convinced that anybody emphasizing or otherwise bragging about their devotion to Reason and Rationality tends not to be worth your time. Something to ponder, coming from a non-christian.

>Is that why Jew enourage atheism in all movies and tv and lefty internet sites like FB/reddit?
they don't. They encourage systems of belief endorsed by them, knowledge of the natural world often leads to wrongthink that is hostile to their worldview
>why do you feel you've made the non-Jew choice of swallowing their chosen religious view that they want you to be?
It's not possible to read old books and not be an antisemite and racist, my views are about in as stark of a contrast to theirs as it gets
>So you think by helping Jews destroy Christianity you are being anti-Jew?
If the jews actually destroy christianity then they will destroy the founding pillar the keeps the european-derived world in servitude and tolerance of them. This is why they're not trying to do any such thing. There's not many things more delightful to a jew than hundreds of millions of europeans believing that god is a physical jewish man, now and forever.

>the only threat it poses is in terms of fertility
Then you don't understand islam at all, you don't understand that what's happening in South Africa is what will happen in Europe if islam keeps spreading, it's a matter of less than a dozen years if we do nothing to stop our governments, who keep endorsing islam, from building more mosques and making ad-hock laws to integrate sharia in out societies. Atheism will be the first to suffer, how many muslim-majority countries have a good atheist base? none, because muslims and atheists are incompatible with each other.

>i did reply wtf
Yeah, my bad, you posted with 1 second difference.

>You have it backwards. Very few atheists are sincere.
Lesson #1 in the Alinsky playbook is accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty of.
>If you scratch beneath the surface you will find that they are willing thralls of Satan. The just pretend to think God isn't real.
They willingly do the work of Satan because they are evil. Having the delusion that you have no accountability and hedonism is your only lifes purpose really twists the mind and soul.

>This is why they're not trying to do any such thing
They've been trying for thousands of years. Christianity is the most powerful weapon against them because it exposes them for what they are and they know it. It's the pillar the west rests on and all their efforts have been bent on eroding it. They've succeeded in recent years and it's not a surprise that as Christianities influence wanes in the west it's being replaced with the exact kind if nihilistic, materialistic worldview they want us to have

Considering the majority of europeans today are atheists, the future is there and potentially bright depending on how whether the next generations understand to search for knowledge outside of the globohomo jewish status quo

>This is so stupid and college fedora
is it ? pic related

>Does it come from reason or conviction?
It comes from actual stats of when you ask american christians about what they think of israel and the jewish people, to say european and american christians are somehow antisemitic is complete absurdity

bwahahahahahahaha

>(You)

religious people are funny

The fedora crowd never actually existed. It was a picture of ONE fat dude with a quote on it, and we don't even know whether that guy put the text on the picture himself or if it was some butthurt christian trying to make fun of atheists.
After that first image hundreds of pictures of fatguys wearing fedoras were posted everywhere to depict atheists. It's a stupid meme forced by butthurt christians who don't have any arguments and lost the debate 5 years ago now.

And the retards who actually fell for the meme are no better than normies trying to fit in with the crowd.

>Considering the majority of europeans today are atheists, the future is there and potentially bright
Considering that Europe is on a decidedly downward slide as your people continue to brainwash yourselves to sacrifice yourself at the altar of white guilt to vindicate your soulless ideology in lieu of Christianity I don't think your optimism has any basis. Without Christianity Europe is doomed. It really is as simple as that. Whether you recognize that or decide to delude yourself that it's not atheism that is causing your nations to crumble around you is up to you

>It comes from actual stats
And there we go again. You don't know a thing about Christianity and are proud of that. Evangelical? Orthodox? Catholic? Who cares. You didn't say that Christians weren't anti-semitic, you said CHRISTIANITY can't be anti-semitic because of what their modern adherents do and say. What did Jesus say? What about the catholic church and their ban on usury? Such matters are probably uninteresting to you since because of
>the exaltation of truth in the first place
Christianity is whatever whomever calls himself a Christian does, just like whatever a reasonable person who follows reason does? Hmmm.

You still didn't address it. Considering Jews 100% control all tv movies and large internet sites and all universities ... And they clearly and undeniably push atheism through all of these channels exclusively and censor all other religious choices... How are you making a non-Jew choice by doing exactly the thing they programmed you to "freely" choose.

I realize its more a rhetorical question, I just wanna test your honesty. Thus far you are deceitful... Or just in massive denial... Or more probably just 14yo

>Then you don't understand islam at all
i do, if there were no muzzies in our countries at all, they wouldn't be a threat. They're shitty fighters with zero hope of ever invading militarily now or in the future
>what's happening in South Africa is what will happen in Europe if islam keeps spreading
Only if it spreads within our countries, which is a matter of fertility and migration. This is one reason why it's important for people to be firmly atheist and not affirm any kind of nonsense about universal compassion or universal value of human life where all the people of the world are god's beloved children - that's the only way you can rightfully block entrance to these migrating packs.
>because muslims and atheists are incompatible with each other.
correct, so what is your issue again?

> Christianity is the most powerful weapon against them because it exposes them for what they are
The race chosen by god to be special above the others, and the race that god himself incarnates himself into to confirm that their gods alone were real and every other race was worshipping demons?
>They've succeeded in recent years
No they haven't, look at the amount of christians still in america, there is no conflict between christianity and the globalist jew agenda, they're in symbiosis

You're wrong. Google faces of atheism. Atheists post their pics up with cringy quotes overlaid on them. It wasn't religious people doing it to discredit them, it was atheists themselves doing it because they thought it made them look good. Don't take my word for it, look it up yourself.

reddit.com/r/MuseumOfReddit/comments/38i8se/the_faces_of_atheism/

Atheists are degenerate scum they're going to get what's coming to them, if not by Christians then by the mud slime. Atheist are more hated than the Jews

>look at the amount of christians still in america
Yeah and look how they're not completely cucked like Europe is. They elected Trump and still have a fighting chance. Europe on the other hand is completely and utterly fucked. Your demographics are ruined and there's nothing you can do but watch your countries become 3rd world shitholes as they become filled with more mudslimes. All as a result of atheist ideology that made your people susceptible to white guilt. Enjoy.

or you just don't relive in anything, such questions can not be answered by humans

>Considering that Europe is on a decidedly downward slide as your people continue to brainwash yourselves to sacrifice yourself at the altar of white guilt
Sacrificing yourself to white guilt cannot persist if one rejects universality of human value and the reality of biological race. It's not possible to be in knowledge of these things and still be anti-white, therefore it's this knowledge that needs to be spread. Your views on jewish mythology don't matter, except that if you're inclined towards christianity you are forced to believe in racial equality, which may lead you to agree with the antiwhites.
>in lieu of Christianity
the chinese are also without christianity and they're taking over the world, laughing at the idea of racial guilt. It's not your belief in jesus that determines racial guilt, this is a thing that's only existed in the west as the pendulum swung too far the other way after Hitler's hardcore racialist doctrines
>delude yourself that it's not atheism that is causing your nations to crumble around you
The chinese have pissed on the name of jesus for their entire history and they're now taking over the world, why should we subject ourself to superstitions when it's clearly not necessary?

I think an ever better argument is that it took a long time to corrupt Christians into globalism even when you're starting with protestants and their equality, whereas countries with lots of atheists and a policy of state atheism are easy to push into the capitalism/socialism dialectic.

>This is one reason why it's important for people to be firmly atheist
Atheists don't breed though.

Exactly how is atheism soul crushing? You are literally just saying that atheists are nihilists and have depression over and over again without any evidence to back it up, as well as claiming atheists are being dishonest and lying about their mental health on an anonymous basket weaving board. There is no motive to lie, and you don't have magical insight into people's lives that sit behind a screen thousands of km away from you.
You literally know nothing about atheists and the worldviews that come with atheism. Atheism does not equate to self-destructive or meaningless life. I'm a nationalist that believes in preserving western values, Europe and striving to become better with every day.

What exactly is the purpose of your life, user? What meaning does believing in the Christian God bestow your life?

>You don't know a thing about Christianity and are proud of that.
I don't know anything about christianity because i post stats about what percentage of american evangelicals are pro-jewish?

>Evangelical? Orthodox? Catholic? Who cares.
Correct, all of these denominations are at least implicitly philosemitic, american evangelicals obviously being the leaders

>What did Jesus say?
"Salvation is of the jews"
"I only come for the lost sheep of Israel"
"Go and make disciples of the whole world"

>What about the catholic church and their ban on usury?
Charlemagne allowed jewish usury, I don't attribute the actions of the church to christian doctrine, just like I don't attribute spanish conquistadors pillaging latin america to christian doctrine. Europeans do what they do

>correct, so what is your issue again?
It's very simple, christianity is already dead in Europe, the fact that me and you exist is the proof of it, many others simply never think much about religion but have probably the same mindset as ours if you ask them in private away from sjw environments.
You're wasting your time here, time that could be used to red pill islam-loving liberals on literally every other board of this site and in many other sites as well, such as youtube comments, probably the muslims' favorite platform for spreading their nonsense.

This is an 18+ board, atheist scum

>Atheism does not equate to self-destructive or meaningless life.
He says as his country indulges in self destruction due to atheist imposed meaninglessness

I regret being hopeful enough to engage another cocksure fedora. Have fun proselytizing your dogma.

youtu.be/wwi9Q9apHGI?t=2m58s

I'm a deist myself, but I think removing the fundament of our culture can only do damage to the future of generations.
I build my values around virtue, empathy and the search of truth but most people can't live like that, they need God or else they'll just throw away all ideals and values and I think that would be terrible.

>All as a result of atheist ideology that made your people susceptible to white guilt. Enjoy.
did it make the chinese susceptible to Han guilt? No? Why not? Perhaps becuse white guilt spawned in the aftermath of world war 2 from and logically followed from crypto-christian humanitarian values of racial egalitarianism? really makes you think...

if breeding determined what is true we should all just go be muslims or mormons

>atheist imposed

This but unironically.

Every poll shows atheists swing more left wing than Christians. The extreme left wing movement of SJWs pushing the extreme identity politics poisoning the west is ENTIRELY atheist. Seems like you're living in a fantasy world and refusing to engage with reality. I'm sorry that your imaginary atheist utopia won't come to pass but you need to face facts. It's the atheists pushing the policies ruining your nations. And in 50 years you won't need to worry about Christianity because you'll be living under Shariah law

Okay, so for the sake of discussion I will cede that it is indeed true, but how do pictures of a few retards represent the majority of atheists? Not a single atheist I know actually talks about religion unless someone brings it up and some of them are ugly and some of them are handsome. Those pictures are just anecdotal evidence and don't prove anything just like my anecdotal evidence is completely meaningless in the grandscale of things.

There are a few edgy retards on reddit (what else would you expect of reddit?) but that does in no way reflect atheists in general.

your posts ooze with arrogance, you refuse to honestly engage my responses and instead point more and more accusations based on nothing. I think unless i prostrate myself before you you won't actually accept any convergence of though, you just have to be right and I just have to be wrong, no willingness to actually engage.

suit yourself desu

Do you really believe what you just wrote? Are you really that stupid? Well, you are an irrational christcuck so of course you are a bit dumb.

>if breeding determined what is true
You admitted demographics were a problem then when I point out that atheists don't breed (because they live idle, materialistic lives that values short term pleasure over their duties to community and nation) you claim that it's not an issue.

Which is it? Do you realize that Europe is already irrevocably fucked? Don't you realize it was atheists who pushed for the politics that did it? Oh well, not that it matters.

Like I said. Atheist nations self destruct in short order. Europe will be a muslim continent soon. The choice was always Islam or Christianity, you made a bad choice.

Good posts user. God bless.
1 Thessalonians 5:17

>anecdotal evidence
I know it's taboo to say this but how new are you? The atheism movement was an enormous phenomenon back in 2007 onwards, and has been with reddit and youtube for as long as both exist. They were everywhere and still have plenty of descendants nowadays.

Yeah I explicitly refuse to engage you because you just say a bunch of shit and claim it's truth from reason. You don't need to prostrate yourself at all, YOU are the one claiming to be on the side of reason. There's no point in talking to you people because you're in the business of sharing your insights with everyone. Case in point:
>Christcucks are kike-lovers

>He says as his country indulges in self destruction due to atheist imposed meaninglessness

Time to reveal flag, I guess. I literally live in the most homegenous and Christian nation in the world.

This is true, most SJW are atheist, but they are atheist because someone told them to be, not thru their own introspective thoughts

We are.

>You admitted demographics were a problem then when I point out that atheists don't breed (because they live idle, materialistic lives that values short term pleasure over their duties to community and nation) you claim that it's not an issue.
Nono, europeans not having babies is definitely an issue, just as japanese having babies is an issue. But who breeds the most doesn't determine what is true. I don't look at muslims having 12 kids with their cousin and be tempted to convert into islam, that's not how it works.

>Do you realize that Europe is already irrevocably fucked?
Not my country, I have strong faith we will dig ourselves up in the next 60 years

>Don't you realize it was atheists who pushed for the politics that did it?
Angela Merkel is the leader of the christian democrats, all this mass migration is pushed by people who are implicitly or explicitly motivated by christian ideals of universal value of human life.

>Europe will be a muslim continent soon.
As much as you wish this were the case, it's not true. Only the bad cases like UK, germany and france are probably fucked, but we will see maybe they can civil war their way out

>atheism
>fun, sex

Yes, it's anecdotal evidence. I was there during the whole thing from start to end on youtube. Most of the people involved weren't fat neckbeards and you would know that if you watched anyone other than that mouthbreathing idiot TJ. I was even there so early that I still remember when Atheism+ ruined the atheist movement and played a big role in the gamergate movement.

Atheists are always huge faggots

Pff go back to plebit

They're not mouth-breathing neckbeards obviously, but the campaign was still on-point because of the attitude and style of many atheists. The pictures are just to add flavor and make a meme, but the enlightened euphoria they feel is very real and all-consuming. You were there "so early" that you remember atheism+? But that was already the end of it.

it takes a very high iq to understand rick and morty

true

>Yeah I explicitly refuse to engage you because you just say a bunch of shit and claim it's truth from reason.
I don't put the stamp of absolute truth on every sentence I write, I'm not infallible. But there is no question that in 2018 the vast majority of christians globally see jews in a positive light. You have not even attempted to argue against this
>Christcucks are kike-lovers
Currently, yes. Not all, but most. There's immense amounts of polls you can look at to find this out.

They are atheist because they believe in (((marxism))) and that all identity should be destroyed. They don't care about the philosophy behind atheism, they just want to wreck everything so that everyone is equally miserable.

>I have strong faith we will dig ourselves up in the next 60 years
Nope. Not without Christianity. You'll just dig your hole deeper. Don't believe me?

youtube.com/watch?v=1N1osd0jMC4

Thats atheism. That's your ideology, the one you're supporting, the one you're helping. You think the people who made that are going to dig you out? You think all those blue haired atheists are going to suddenly red pill themselves and become nationalists? Come back to reality finbro. I know it hurts but nothing is going to save you. Atheism got you into your situation, it's not the solution but then again nothing could even save you at this point anyway.

>it's not true.
It is. You think it's going to stay contained in Sweden? Sweden is the advanced stage of the disease that is currently running it's course in all European nations. Sweden is the most obvious, purest example of what happens when a nation leaves it's Christian roots and embraces atheism.

Yes, it is true that a lot of atheists became toxic assholes that couldn't stop the arrogance oozing from their mouths.

Sorry for the wording there, I meant to say I was following it so closely that I caught that whole thing happening. Atheism+ was the end of it and the start of the SJW mess that ensued. On another note, it might have been for the better that the SJWs revealed themselves back then already because they outed themselves and made themselves a visible enemy to internet culture and western values.

>Atheism does not equate to self-destructive or meaningless life. I'm a nationalist that believes in preserving western values, Europe and striving to become better with every day?
Atheism require nihilism, if you haven't figured that out yet you must still be In middle school. If you still support traditional western thought and morality you'd best start fightin for it instead helping Jews eradicate it.
>What exactly is the purpose of your life, user? What meaning does believing in the Christian God bestow your life?
As a Christian glorification of God is the purpose through which all things flow---this is why the western world lasted this long and discovered everything and dragged the entirety of the heathen world (including china) into the modern era just because we could. These are fruits of glorification. Now watch as your fellow Jews destroy it all.

the tj guy is a subhuman banana ass and gamergate is cringy

i want the identities of all the different nations of the world to be affirmed, not destroyed. And yes hopefully they can be happy so they don't constantly try to move here

what makes sweden a western nation?

I agree, most don't even know why they atheist, christianity is patriarchy BS. Yeah nah, let wreck the west and it freedoms because im a weak mind fuck who told to hate the greatest civilization on earth.

>Nope. Not without Christianity.
The chinese are currently conquering the global landscape without christianity, I don't see my own people as worse than the han chinese

>That's your ideology, the one you're supporting
I don't support bill nye, I'm repulsed by him. This would be like me saying you support pic related