Welcome to Melbourne

>Welcome to Melbourne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fE-GXL_Qn4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>starbucks

You only have 25 million people in your whole country. We have more than 25 million SJWs and other forms. Stop complaining while you can still do something

>chinks everywhere

>yellow colonial capitalist binary gender chinks

They're fine

They're far more conservative than the white population. if you're asian and you tell your parents you're "trans", they disown you.

I would never live in Melbourne, but I always wondered what the dynamic must be like between all the tranny faggots and their favorite pet minority groups like muslims and niggers. At some point the faggotry will be eliminated one way or another.

哈哈維多利亞是中國的!

>yellow defence league reporting for duty
They're all spies for Beijing
They have no manners and are rude and act entitled

They don't care though, they'd rather cut their nose off to spite the face than admit they are wrong.

needs more swastikas desu senpai

who cares? this is have-a-whinge central in Melbourne

Tibet activists were there today and they're not going to change anything

gotta love how ((((modern architecture))))'s signature move is to have big noses jutting out of everything

Someone even wrote JEW on the thing

its a sculpture they have out the front of the old museum, which is now the state library
its supposed to be a corner of a ye olde grande building sinking

It says YEW my slant eyed friend

>哈哈維多利亞是中國的!
Chinese are basically the mexicans of australia but they are rich

I was there 7 years ago, Melbourne central station was 70% Asian. I can't imagine what it's like now.

Even this photo is over 50% Asian faces, niggers too I might even count them...

What the fuck those daft cunts, is this recent?

Melbourne Central isn't Asia central, its a soulless place full of degenerates and trash. You want Asia Central? You got to Box Hill, now THATs Asia Central.

I can not WAIT to see Melbourne descend even further into a third world shithole, they deserve everything they get for being "tolerant and progressive" faggots and their only respite will be when they get swallowed by the fucking ocean. Fuck them, watching them turn into Sudan will be a joyous experience.

What does the medpack moon rune mean?

its on /r/Melbourne right now

Basically.
>Haha Victoria is Chinese.

>'Muh shot the white man count'
Asian: 13
White: 7
African: 2
Pajeet: 1
Indeterminate: 4

>Welcome to Far North Queensland, where not even the town flooding can stop our alcoholism.

That's fucking gay.

Box Hill is exaggerated

At this point most of the whites left in Pozzbourne are left-wing.
The bogans either retreat further out or leave all together.

The entirety of Euramo is in that photo.

Its poetic and ironic that the artist in being edgy is actually depicting the decaying state of Western institutions. Nothing more symbolic than the sinking of the enlightened pursuit of knowledge for empty platitudes and fleeting feelings.

>. if you're asian and you tell your parents you're "trans", they disown you.
you know thailand is in asia, right?

there is a lot of white flight from Melbourne

>Box Hill is exaggerated
At least in the City you can find an English sign.

It's not just Box hill faggot. I was their 7 years ago, the entire Sandringham line is ethnics. Coburg is like a meeting of the UN; every bloody ethnicity under the sun.

I met an old man who fought in fucking Tobruk at that train station. He said 'they attacked us for 14 days' and he never slept more than 15-20mins during the entire time. He was miserable from all the fucking ethnics in his suburb.

No shit. It starts in certain suburbs, then spreads. Once the CBD fell the signal fires in WA, Tassie and QLD were lit for whites to GTFO.

Also Melbourne's white-flight is a hidden topic. They don't even discuss it.

>the entire Sandringham line is ethnics
u wot mate
Thats all wealthy beachside WHITE residency
You might be thinking of Frankston or Pakenham maybe?
>Coburg is like a meeting of the UN; every bloody ethnicity under the sun.
That area has been multicultural since the 1950s

>multicultural
>multicultural
>multicultural
I don't want to live in 'multicultural'.
I want to live with Australians and Australian culture.

Looks like a pretty sick bank to skate

>white-flight is a hidden topic
That's because it's the end of everything, including "multicuturalism". It happened to my old neighborhood.
>only white families
>one family of turks moves down the street
>neighbors don't like the noise and the smell, they leave
>algerian family buys their house
>more noise and more smell, more white families leaving, selling their house to some turks or other coons
Fast forward 10 years and there isn't a white family left in that area.

Still gay.

Last time I was in Melbourne for work I had the BEST hookup with a twink, tightest boipucci and keen for raw play. Hngggg, can't wait to go back.

>Smash the CIS-TEM

Before going to Australia and NZ, I thought Norway was the most expensive country in the world.
A pint/0,5liter beer in Australia/NZ cost 3,6 USD in the bottleshop, which means even the alcoholic must be wealthy.

Does that sign on the right mean...tranarchy?

They're not fine if they're demographically taking over a western democracy

The elite here LOATH the Australian working class. They treat them like garbage.

Shieeet that'd be an epic skate spot

Your retarded Mohammed

Just a mystery why your tourism's going to shit in Melbourne.

Chinks are subhumans. They don't give a shit about you, and most of the time, they don't give a shit about their own families. They belong in China, not in white countries.

Go fuck yourself.

Dra til helvete, Sven.

This, simply because most Chinese are using the system and quite frankly you should have to pay into a system for 10+ years before you can take from it.

Spray paint some quotes about throwing homosexuals off buildings or whatever Islamic law states on it.

oh yeah totally worse than the white people who wrote that shit

>Your retarded Mohammed
Says the former convict from the former white continent. Paying 3,6 USD for a beer. I guess your new Chinese overlords will make a change for the better

I don't think you should berate anytone for being "formerly white".

I only see asians.

lol should use it as a skate wall

so THAT'S where that thing is? i always wondered, seen that thing in so many skate videos, i thought it was in some shithole in europe this whole time

yew

ethnostate breh

MELBOURNE SOUND WE AIN'T FUCKING AROUND

I choose to read it as jew

it's been skated to death in the 00's

post some of those creepy giant blow up things that pee and shit on children...Aussies are so fucked

>Literally replaceing them with chinamen.
How is it not clear they don't give a fuck. Big Property developers like Harry Triguboff build their little incest hive towers buy the dozens for them to buy off the plan in China.

At least here the graffiti is gang markings not pure faggotry signaling.

in arabic? there's an idea

Thankfully those creations have not yet escaped their Pozzbourne hipster owners.

This.
Aussies try to act superior by jumping on the amerimutt bandwagon but they refuse to produce any original ideas of their own.

Melbourne did have some good art while I was here, but some of it was defaced by the antifags

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=fE-GXL_Qn4c

there ya go

oh. that.

incense

This shit is well beyond gay dude, it's already some kind of deconstructionalist monument and these freaks still find it necessary to sidewalk chalk shit about transanarchy onto it, it's like a fucking ouroboros of retardation

They call themselves 'antifao' in Pozzbourne now.
Good little progressive indoctrinated faggots with multicultural friendship circles.
They try to outcompete each other by having a friend from every country. Whoever has the most ethnicities in their circle is the most 'hip'.

That's how social status works with Pozzbournes youth.

do those retards know that if they get anarchy we can just shoot them for being retarded with 0 consequences?

Holy fuck Australia don't fucking come to our country again. You cunts never should have surrendered your guns in the 80s.

Yeah I noticed a lot of weirdos when I was downtown, though this rooftop bar (pic related) I went to was nice and British-feeling, the streets were a mess,
felt like it was descending into Toronto

Brunswick, where I was staying with family, had a lot of muzzies particularly on Sydney Road but it wasn’t as bad as Canada

On Christmas Eve an elderly Greek neighbor visited to give us some homemade cookies and she dropped some Sup Forums tier shit on my whole (liberal) family. Basically saying that Australia used to be really nice until the Arabs and Africans started showing up. I used the opportunity to bring up the Sudanese gang situation after she left and my sister and her (Melbourne native) husband didn’t have any clue of the crime in those neighborhoods. A few days later some news stories dropped about the subject which was nice.

>colonial capitalist binary gender system

Disgusting

It's lame beyond comprehension isn't it? Yet I can assure you Melbournians are applauding this graffiti. To them it's daring & cool.

>Yew

this is how I can tell dumb cunt Triple J listeners are the ones who did this.

Don't worry I will save you Australia

>I don't think you should berate anytone for being "formerly white".
Neither should you. White kids are already a minority in Oslo, soon Bergen will follow and everything else of significance. If you don't know this you must be living in some mountain valley.
Oh wait. All your neighbour have thai prostitutes for wifes

When i visited melbourne i thought it was a shithole, during australia day there were loads of abbos and gays protesting and complaining, loads of vegan cafes everywhere and basically 50% Chinese.

Yes that's exactly the society Melbournians hope to live in; except with MORE vegan cafes, MORE Chinese & MORE leftist protestors.

fucking this, I don't care if they don't like homos or not.

>Swede
>calling us non-white

How's those no go zones treating you, Sven?

>When i visited melbourne i thought it was a shithole, during australia day there were loads of abbos
I visited Syd in jan. I saw a lot of fags, millions of Indians and Chinese. They told me the were students...
I didn't see a single Abbo, how sad. I really wanted the pictures

That's fucking Lushsux, he's a mad cunt. I'm 99% sure he's a Sup Forumstard. So the Aussie shitpost meme is now a nazi thing? Jesus.

>How's those no go zones treating you, Sven?
I drive through them every day. I live in meme town, so my doors are locked. To be honest, I hate the Swedes more, they are all part of the cult.

They are fucking retarded and loud.

I cant imagine how many vegan cafes will be around when the Asians take over, which they will.

Chinese influence is absolutely huge in Australia, and even your government are paid off by them.

>flag
That was you.