How to Survive a Gungrab?

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/27/norway-guns-ban-semi-automatic-law

In Norway they are planning to ban all semi-automatic firearms. No buybacks, a full on confiscation. One giant fuck you to us gun owners. The worst part is all of our guns are registered to the government so they know who has what. I’m pretty sure the police will be aware of the boating accident meme, and we are required to report lost or stolen firearms anyways. What should I do /k/? Need serious advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, here is the right picture.

report them all as stolen

You fucking faggot

There will be a lot of questions if I do that.

>When were they stolen?
>How did they get in your house?
>Why weren’t they properly secured?
>Why no evidence of a break in?

etc.

What can they legally do if they suspect they are not stolen? Can't you just say they were properly secured but they got them anyway?

There are only two genders
Faggot here

I use the words gay and faggot as insults, know there are only two genders, I'm pretty sure lesbianism is a choice, and I'm gay

I'm a fag and I agree with zach and ryan. God I fucking hate you tumblr types.

Fight them. Be Breivik part two Electric Boogaloo.

Shoot the cops that come to burglarize your home

>Stage a break-in.
1. Create a solid alibi
2. Foolishly leave a window open or just break one. (small loss)
3. Crack your safe open haphazardly
4. Make your "stolen" guns disappear
5. leave no fingerprints
6. Come upon scene next day and call it in.

Do what all /k/omrades dream of doing. Go innawoods and start a gorilla war on commie goverment

The problem is, to us burgers, gun confiscation is the clearest possible signal that it's 1776 time again.
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
Obviously, the situation in Norway is much different than over here, though, but this mindset is why it's going to be hard for Americans to understand your point of view much less provide solid advice. To us you have a moral obligation to not comply with this law and a duty to resist it by force, if necessary. That said, this is certainly easier said than done in your situation, but the more daunting the odds, the greater the glory. Good luck and God speed.

You stock up on ammo, spare parts, reloading tools and components RIGHT NOW. Not in 2012, but RIGHT NOW.

Tragic boating accident or the Gypsies broke into your house while you were on your 2 week holiday on Crete. Really. You need to pay some fines, not a big deal if you dont work for the state/government.

Also you can send your AR across the border to me

Move to America.

2021, of course...

Well if you're a US fag live in a state with no registry or buy a 80% lower and finish it up yourself. If you're a Norway fag the only thing you can do is report your gun as stolen. Fake a robbery if you need to. Saying you lost your rifle in a boating accident won't work, they'll just go diving for it because it's a semi automatic killing machine and they can't afford for it to be "missing". Also maybe keep the rifle buried just in case the police do stop by and want to check your safe to see if you were lying. Or you could just fight back but you'd probably die and just be reported as a psychotic gun owner who killed innocent cops. But I mean, live free or die I guess.

Why do Jews despise normal people so much?

Kick your own door in and report your guns stolen. The cops will know you're lying. You will know they know that you know that they know you're lying. Lie anyway.

This is how criminals and Jews get their way. They lie like rats and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of them.

This too, everyone knows that everyone lies and theyll play along

Do this. Seriously. So what the police grill you a bit. Even if they know you're lying they can't prove it.

Don't even sweat fingerprints. You live in your fucking home. You touch your stuff. Break down your door or just a window. Trash your place in the morning and go to work. Come back home (because you aren't going in due to feeling sick. I personally would go with a bad case of the shits cause you can't not probe it.) Oh God! You've been burgled! Meanwhile your funs are safely tucked away and properly stored in a crate underground. NOT right next to your home if possible, but close enough to be able to reach if you need it. Middle of back yard is preferable. Make sure the did is pleasant and grown back normally before you commence your faux burgle job.

Congrats you are now a criminal. Go fuck a prostitute and shoot some vodka while giving the finger to the government and God speed user

Because they are jews

>f-slur
Fruit?

yeah that'll definitely let us keep them

>the did is pleasant
I meant to type sod. Fucking phone.

One other thing, be sure to keep to your story.
>went to work
>needed to shit, terrible officer it was bad
>came home to all this! Just awful

Literally throw away your TV or PC to add to the realism of a burglary. If you want your stuff losing some valuables is worth it. Do not sell the tv in case you're caught on CCTV or some shit in a pawn shop

you would have to break open your own safe as i believe leaving it unlocked would get you in trouble i think.

What if you have it written down somewhere?

>pawn shop
>In Norway

you'd likely get charged with negligence of some kind along with a decently sized fine.

My job pays 120k in Norway i could expect a good bit less than half that in the US.

>missing the point
Police actually do investigate crimes where I live you retarded fuck. I've never been to Norway but I'm assuming they sell shit second hand there. The point remains if he's caught selling his "stolen" shit before it's stolen then they're going to have evidence of a false report regarding his loss of firearms.

Thanks for contributing to the thread though you mouth breathing fucknut

don't register them

if you're extra spooped make guns from 80 percent receivers. You're stuck with AR's, Glocks, and 1911's though.

If you're spooped and more skilled, make them from receiver flats and such.

However you do it dont let go of your funs, as we saw from the Belgian semi auto ban fiasco they might cancel the laws in a couple of years if there just is enough resistance

i was joking but most people have insurance that covers break ins (as long as the house is locked and usually they want you to have an alarm) so it wouldnt cost you too much to get rid of the electronics and valuables as long as you can provide some kind of proof of purchase.

Norway is not like the US. Most gun parts are controlled not just the receiver and i seriously doubt you can get your hands on an 80% without anyone knowing.

just kill the confiscation team. make a stand.

21+ years prison and they would get exactly the ammunition they want to ban all guns exept single shot durr rifles.

>survive
Pansy. Live free or die.

This

Risk 21 years in prison for a lifetime of knowing you've protected your own freedom? Fuck, just fight em till you die. Is life under tyranny better than dying?

[Note this post is satricial and not in any way representative of my true thoughts or feelings]

>Loses all freedom and causes every gun owner in the country to be more fucked.

>yeah that'll definitely let us keep them

A 50-ton truck bomb ought to be enough to "reset" the government

Oh well in that case, better bend over for the government and comply huh?

im more for "losing the guns" rather than killing innocent cops.

>collaborating with a civilian disarming dictatorship
>innocent

quisling was norwegian

after occupation he was executed

Quisling was a Nazi sentenced to death for treason, murder and theft.

user. Finn bro here.
As far as i understood, this law only concerns hunters.

-Age of handgun purchase lowered from 21 to 18
-You can own more guns than before, especially in the case of inheritance
-Sport shooters not concerned

((()))

>Quisling was a Nazi sentenced to death for treason, murder and theft.

So like the current collaborators, he was working for the germans, who just currently happen to be themselves controlled by the US

Registration leads to confiscation

Get a based family member to mock rob your house and make off with some valuables. Report that your house has been burgled and then in a couple months, get your family to give you your firearms back. It's more credible if they destroy the safe or cabinet you have them in. That's mainly the largest expense. Have them take other valuables too in order to make it more authentic.

You already know what questions they're going to ask, so make it look authentic. You'll be out money for a safe, but you'll still have means of defending yourself.

Canada scrapped it's long gun registry because of peaceful disobedience. NOBODY went and registered their shit.

Shut the fuck up fatass, why would he risk his life and the rights of other people when he can just dump his guns and blame Jamal. Jesus you're stupid I'm actually mad af at the level of your retardation

probably shouldnt have registered them, to state the obvious. anyone could foresee that happening. just say report them as destroyed in a fire, because the hunting shed you keep them in burned down. and stop registering your guns retard

half your 120k goes to pay taxes for important government functions like funding police gun confiscation squads. so really your quality of life improves in america, because not only do you get taxed less, but you also can buy more with your money. we have cheaper housing and land.

staging a robbery? ur retards.

there are cctv's on every corner now, police will know he's lying for sure.

Boating accident is best.

Will 100% do it if they come for our guns here in Russia.

>police cameras out in bumfuck nowhere in lofoten norway

The problem with the new law is that the government now can confiscate law abiding citizens legally owned firearms if they are deemed "to dangerous for people to own" (the guns not the people). And that list is so broad and open they can pretty much deem anything "to dangerous for people to own" if they want to, and grab everything they want. They even put laser pistols and rails guns on the list just in case someone gets one in the future. The mini-14 is just the beginning, they're just testing our reactions.
This is also the first time a "banned" firearm will not be legal to own if you bought it before it got illegal.
People own battle rifles and .50 barrets legally, because they were acquired when they still were legal. You are just not allowed to sell it to someone else, unless they got a special license. Its actually against our constitution, but they've managed to get around it for "the greater good".

Burger here. Can confirm this is what I’m doing if the eternal Jew ever manages to ban semi autos in the USA

And the biggest "fuck you" of all is that they wont have any buyback for the people who are affected because they say I'll be too expensive. Even though the gov spend money on everything like drunk sailors.
You'll get 3 years to sell the rifle, but its pretty much impossible to do. Since none wants to buy them because of the ban and "sport shooters" aren't interested in them since they can have better and more modern rifles. They say you can sell it to a foreign country, but that's also pretty much impossible for a mortal man because of the paperwork. You'll probably spend more money on the licensees and shit than you'll get for the gun. The last option is to join an IPSC club, but as I said then you can get better guns if you are a member.

You have to do so in Europe, at least where I am

Sorry bud, you aren't a Muslim or a diseased Starvin Marvin with a taste for young flesh, so you're not allowed to legally immigrate. You could overstay a work visa and commit some petty crime or sell drugs, that might make the courts look more kindly on you

Went into the Norwegian equivalent of Craigslist. There used to be 3-4 Minis for sale at any time, now its 20 in just one day. There's no way they'll be able to sell these guns. Even if they price them at ridiculously low prices.

let the police come and confiscate them, and see what happens. the politicians will promptly allow amnesty after the first "incident"

I was mainly talking about cities/towns.

No, Norwegians are good goys. But there probably will be a lot of boating accidents in deep water.
I'll just keep mine like it is for 3 years and then convert it to a straight-pull. Its a nice looking rifle, and I wont sell it for an disgracefully low offer or hand it over for nothing.

Pic of raifu

How did it work out for Australia?

>people are trying to sell the rifles, some almost never been used for 1/3 of the normal price with lots of extra stuff but none will buy them
i see a lot of boating accidents in the future...

increase in number of crimes commited with guns.
The way it works out in every country where they ban handguns.

F

>21 years for murdering multiple federal agents
Holy shit dude that’s like nothing

The fuck do you have guns for if not to preserve liberty and freedom you fucking cuck
>confiscation teams are innocent
Just hand over your guns, you don’t deserve them

Yeah, that's right, goy, just let the government take your guns. By standing up for your rights you're actually making it worse, goyim.

Really nice

Here's my bolty

In Australia they just said "The deadline to turn in your guns is on X date" and if you didn't, that's it. They didn't investigate individuals

>21 years for killing a cop
you wish. you'd get the needle. maybe 21 years waiting for your execution

>I'm 14 and I learned a new word

Please leave you have to be 18 to post here

>21 years for murdering multiple federal agents
>Holy shit dude that’s like nothing
>federal
21 years is the maximum penalty they can sentence you to after that 21 years is over they do what is basically a new trial where they can sentence you to another 21 years if they think you are still a danger to society or you can set free on parole.

Go suck on state dick somewhere else
Yeah wasn’t that summer camp murderer let go because of something like that?

>The fuck do you have guns for if not to preserve liberty and freedom you fucking cuck
>>confiscation teams are innocent
>Just hand over your guns, you don’t deserve them
as i said i would rather "lose the guns in a boating accident" than kill a bunch of regular cops giving the guberment even more reason to ban everything except durr rifles.

How do you know when it's time to revolt? If one or two people shoot the confiscators it may be foolish to join them. If 100 people people shoot the confiscators you stand a chance of starting something real. How do you know where the line is?

>just kill the confiscation team. make a stand
By that you must mean the politicians making the rules and not the cops right?
Because shooting at one of those is just stupid.

Police that are willing to use lethal force to disarm innocent people are not good police, nor good people in general. "Just following orders" has never been a valid excuse for violating civil rights.

Breivik got the max sentence of 21 years after those years are up he gets a new trial and i guarantee he will not be set free unless hes 80+ years old and had a stroke leaving him retarded enough to be put in a care facility.

we talk about Norway here, where prisoners live better than swedish students.

>just following orders

as stated numerous times in this thread 21 years is the max sentence they can give per trial but you get a new trial where you can be sentenced to another 21 years and there is a limit to how many times you can get 21 years before that sentence is shorter i believe, life in prison is a possibility but they cant sentence you to life in one go.

>Go suck on state dick somewhere else
Literally what

is there a cuck registry? if no then keep them in your house, if yes you sold it and keep them in your house

you know what needs to be done, for your people

If you kill them all then there is no one left to take them.

Private sales are done the same way regular sales are done meaning they will never be non registered unless they're stolen.

This is the future you chose

Pretty much this

Having them "stolen" is the only way out really

1 man with a mini 14 vs Beredskapstroppen "Delta" with body armor, C8's and mp5's

Kill the voters. If every gun owner killed just one antigunner, we would outnumber them overnight. Force a revote and secure your rights for good.

>kill literally 90% of the population
kek