Yuragi 83 (Korean)

Time for another korean adventure

Other urls found in this thread:

sevenseasentertainment.com/2017/10/11/seven-seas-launches-new-ghost-ship-imprint-to-deliver-mature-manga-through-diamond-book-distributors-including-new-titles-yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-and-worlds-end-harem/
youtu.be/dO1rMeYnOmM
www29.zippyshare.com/v/SWdYjFs6/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/2ePx7X4d/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Karura v. Oboro: Dawn of Romance

And done.

Thanks for the dump, seemed like a pretty nice chapter. I'd been wanting another Oboro chapter, and like Karura as well.

nice, thanks

I was wondering when Oboro would get another chapter, and now it's with Karura. I think Oboro's antics play off better with her than with the other characters.

Never thought that Oboro and Karura interaction would be this fun. Now I just need to wait on those Chisaki + Karura chapter where Karura accidentally read Chisaki's mind while she's having a lewd thought about Kogarashi.

Karura is too cute, it's a shame she'll lose.

I just want Karura to realize how much of a threat Chisaki is as a romantic rival.

In recent news, Yuuna was licensed by Seven Seas, and they've started up a watershed brand for the other ecchi manga they have (To Love-ru, World's End Harem, and Youkai Shoujo) for publishing.

sevenseasentertainment.com/2017/10/11/seven-seas-launches-new-ghost-ship-imprint-to-deliver-mature-manga-through-diamond-book-distributors-including-new-titles-yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-and-worlds-end-harem/

How can all the girls in this series be so great? At this point anything other than a harem ending will disappoint me.

So this is why they DMCA everything

I don't think it'll happen, but I'll hold out hope. Only if it can be written well though.

I need to subscribe to new releases of German publisher's because your American Publishers are fucking expensive compared to them.

This looks like it'll be an interesting section to see translated. Oboro shows that when a kid bumps into her and falls over, she's fast enough to catch his drinks, keep them from spilling after they've already started spilling, let go of them to set the kid back upright, grab the drinks again and put them back into his hands, then catch the tray she dropped to do all that. Then there's a specific reference to her fight with Matora. So I'm guessing we'll get to find out if Matora really is that good, or if Oboro was just caught off guard on a bad day.

Looks like next week's chapter is going to focus on the "7 Mysteries of the School" trope.

thanks for the dump.

TLkun, where are you?

Now they're thinking with portals.

Does anyone want this translated?

Well this gets translated on Sunday by an user but no one going to complain if you do an early translation

Why is Oboro so best?

It's fun to see her slowly falling for Kogarashi.

Hopefully they do a good job, though the crappy name change isn't exactly encouraging.

Sounds like fun. I wonder how many of them the cast will turn out to be responsible for.

>Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
They could've gone with "Yuuna of Yuragi Inn/Manor" or "Yuragi Inn's Yuuna", but I guess their marketing team thought those titles didn't sound supernatural enough.

She's straight to the point.

So is Karura NyoTengu during her adolescent (and relatively pure) years?

Needs more Tengu booty.

What is the latest volume uncensored published ?

I think volume 7 is out, but I haven't looked for any scans, nor can I recall any being posted.

youtu.be/dO1rMeYnOmM

Cheers OP.

It could either old mysteries or new mysteries. If the author wants to push the plot, maybe he'll introduce a mystery related to Yuuna's past. After all, she was wearing a high school uniform when the fortune teller checked her history.

I've never bought from Seven Seas, but aren't their releases shit? I haven't heard good things.

What the hell happened here? Most confusing pair of tits i've ever seen.

Oboro used her high-speed stripping skills to make Karura jealous by getting lewd with Kogarashi.

just got the first volume of spirit circle through them. it's pretty good, no complaints from me other than the fact the next volume comes out in like january

Meanwhile, Volume 1 for Yuragi will be released on March 2018. It's almost a two year delay from the original tankobon.

Oboro might've asked Koyuzu to make that uniform instead of stealing it.

Here's the color version of chapter 81.

www29.zippyshare.com/v/SWdYjFs6/file.html

Good chapter from what I can tell. Seems like a mix of lewd, funny, and maybe some emotional development, though I'm not sure to what extent.

and here's the color version of chapter 82.

www34.zippyshare.com/v/2ePx7X4d/file.html

I don't have time to dump either of them right now, but at least we're caught up.

Thanks TS user!

i'm DLing, can maybe dump later

dumping 81

sorry guys, gotta take a shit real quick. brb

Did Oboro ever revealed what's under her eye patch?

They work better as rivals.

continuing

They're mixed. Sometimes they're okay, sometimes they're absolute dogshit (Like they did with monmusu).

c81 done.

i'm gonna take a little break before dumping c82

dumping c82

this one took me seven rounds of captcha wtf

>its a Bird vs Sword episode
Good!

H-hayai

>Most confusing pair of tits i've ever seen.
What you proably think is her tit, it's her shoulder. Her right tit is right by her arm side.