What are some ways you know a woman loves you?

What are some ways you know a woman loves you?

She doesnt suck her ex boyfriends dick on summer break....BECKY

When she sucks your big toe

women aren't capable of love in the sense that men understand it

cook for you
fixes your appearance
smile at you
listens to you

incels

You don't. Because she doesn't. She loves what you provide her with. Which is easily replacable because there are countless men out there who are ready and able to give her what she wants. Some of who are ready and able to give her a better offer.

She's not your girl, it's just your turn.

when she gets flustered if you make eye contact
when she finds any excuse to touch you
when she hates looking weak in public but still tries to get close to you
when there is not one moment of the day she doesn't want to have sex with you
when she gets tired and lets her guard down and tells you exactly how she feels about you

Women will never love you the way you love them. Only two types of women are ever possibly capable of loving you unconditionally (though this is still unlikely), and that's your mothers and daughters.. I'm convinced that motherly love is more often for selfish reasons, though, and daughterly love is probably REALLY, the only likely form of unconditional love a man can get.

Ironically, if you remain stoic to them, they get some kind of stockholme syndrome and it might appear like they love you unconditionally. This is a trick to break down your stoic barriers. Maintain your manly stance, as opening up to them will send you in the long run.

Moral of the story: you are looking for brotherly love, which can be unconditional. Your brothers will die in combat with you. Your wives and all else will fuck the enemies for genetic survival.

These, also the way she touches you and the way she is during sex

When they give you free shit

And before someone calls me an "incel" I have two blonde haired blue eyed children and a loving (in the female way) wife. Be gone roasties!

She'll hold your hand and give you the bananas she harvested earlier in the day

Post christmas card or larp confirmed

by knowing that women are incapable of love

If she sucks VEINY, SWEATY, BLACK COCKS, it means she is a very trad, conservative girl who loves you. :)

If she allows you to really trust her, like if she wants to go to the club with her friends every weekend but won't let you come, that means she truly loves you because she's allowing you to trust her.

loyalty

anything else is a waste of time. Know if a woman is fully committed to you and only you. If not don't waste your time.

and when she sends you pics of her with tyrone and she feels comfortable enough to let him touch her because she knows you trust him.

Dox myself, great idea! Fuck off. Even if you don't believe me I guarantee someone exists like me. The fact that I'm posting this at 8 am on a Saturday morning from the shitter after my morning coffee is all you'll get. Do you want a time stamp of the shit composed of the dinner my wife made last night?

When she cries at your funeral. Other than that, there is no telling.

When you fuck up, but they are more concerned with maintaining the unit than assigning blame.

Her trust is enough proof of her luv

Now you're getting it !

HahahahahahahH YOUVE BEEN FOUND OUT hahahahaha

It's impossible to know something that can't happen.

This, unless you're a Clinton.

t. virgin male feminist

t. Angry 4chin loner

Women dont "love" men, they are affectionate for some time before moving on to the next partner

>picture of man listening to a vagina dry up

Most faggot ass way of explaining a relationship, but yeah when they more or less care about being together with you than attacking you on your failures because they are in it for you, not what you give to them/not you being something you're not.

I'm a huge fuckup, but gf is more about us being together and being close than anything

She'll severely go out of her way to be convenient for you.
She'll inconvenience herself at your whim.
She'll openly brag about all of the good while keeping the bad locked up.
A lot of these examples can be real, but I've only seen them in abusive relationships and with severely desperate women. Note that even with the desperate women, I've heard "I'll do anything" immediately followed with "no way will I give a blowjob I'm a good girl".
There are signs out there but the key to getting to that point? No clue. Could be me, could be the women I've met.

Blowjobs are degenerate. Why would you put genitals in your mouth?

Sign of submission and acceptance of one's place on the hierarchy, larper.

That isn't completely true. My father was so abusive toward my mother that he was always a dominant figure in her life which she couldn't imagine parting from. They stayed married until he died of cancer.

But why would you submit to a woman?

>reading comprehension
Toothpaste plz

Proof trannies aren't real women right here.

Thanks britbro, i almost forgot but you are right. But dont be bitter and try to enjoy your occasional turns

They cook for you and want to look beautiful for you.
And they let you cum on their face.

>let you
cuck

That is not a women, pic related

OP is a faggot

Yep, bitterness is for people attached to specific outcomes. Such attachment is counter-productive. Just take beneficial opportunities as they arise and let them go when they fall.

pretend you get drunk as fuck and fall down on the floor. If she drags you from there and takes care of you, MAYBE she loves you. If she ignores you, then she doesn't love you at all.

This is the only foolproof way of knowing.

She lets you feel her sand.

also, define love, i mean, where down the line are we talking?

>All the answers ITT
When did we get taken over by /r9k/?

Women are not really capable of love. Their minds are too simplistic

comes home to you after fucking Tyrone

>implying Sup Forums isnt full of incels

i had sex last night

I think the closest would be the very clingy protective types, although they love you more as a static ideal object they have in their mind rather than the ever changing person you are, so have to be careful or else you get killed/maimed for defiling your perfect self in their eyes

True story, bitch nearly killed me but I love her anyway

Women are incapable of agape.

She goes out of her way to avoid situations that can be easily misunderstood. Like, instead of getting you jelly, she tries to mantain a climate of honesty and truth.
In other words, she cares about the relationship and what you think of her.

The thing is that men these days seek women for sex and its the same vice versa. Have the right intention (ie start a family, not just to get laid) and then act in said behaviour. If you're only looking for sex then yes you'll get rejected after a while.

Just throw away the women who don't have the same long-term interests as you, don't fall for the thots.

she does anything nice without the exchange of money involved

she actually cooks