Make me angry, Sup Forums. Post soy

Make me angry, Sup Forums. Post soy.

Is that Steve Mnuchin?

I don't see anything wrong with this.

When I see this all I think is 'Flamethrower'

Yeah this isn't bad.

this one always makes me lose my sides

future BLACKED.COM starlett

Seems fun, better then getting shitfaced starring at a blank wall as I use to do

So the non-soy option is to throw money at roasties? If there were more male only spaces, we wouldn't have soy boys. Iron sharpens iron.

this would be fun as fuck
I love in Philly and the strip clubs here give you STDs, but we have some great breweries

Bunch of masculine dudes who used to love vidya as teenagers hire out a pub to have a little nostalgia and get hammered before one gets married to make white kids.

>Pol: FUCKIN SOYBOIS REEEEEEEE

holy kek

mad

>Run to Sup Forums to bitch about the Switch

Soy move, user.

If they weren't so presumably flamboyant, this arrangement would be dangerously efficient.

>i dont make the rules
>posts 3 additional rules

If the first rule is correct then rules 2,3 and 4 must be incorrect since he does not make the rules. Therefore, I make the rules, she does not make the rules, and she does not make rules about her body. My first rule is as follows: I make the rules.

If the first rule is incorrect the he does make the rules, but then his first rule is that he doesn’t make the rules.

Conclusion: I will rape the daughter

looks fun

How is this soy? This is generic fag degeneracy, not soybois.

>gay guys, all of whom are more built than the average Sup Forumsack

There is literally nothing wrong with hanging out with your bros for an all night gaming session one last time.

/pol BTFO

>not goldeneye
fags

you're in the picture, aren't you faggot?

When you think about it he actually played a soyboy in the far distant future on TV

>autism

>boogie
>eating soy
He's 600 lbs because he eats shit that isn't soy. I'm sure he tried it once for the purpose of making a video of it, but the next day probably went back to eating 8000 calories worth of burgers/cakes/whatever

Those arms trigger the living fuck out of me.

STOP HAVING FUN REEEEEEEEEEE

its a ftm tranny

Triggered, sweetie?

That genuinely looks fun as fuck.

That is awesome. Brings back memories.

And this thing exist

about how much weight is he lifting there, like 30 lbs?

Jesus Chris how do you guys not see the problem with this? Look at their faces they look miserable, this is their life, this is all they do, they don't talk to each other. Non of these people do any exercise in real life, when they come together they don't suff with each other in real life they plug themselves into a fake reality because their own life is so boring and meaningless.

Fuck we used to do lan partys in the computer lab at school with the tech teachers. Be killer to do one in a bar everytime you get knifed you take a shot.

Gah, it's like a fucking cartoon!

Nice one

>Wil Wheaton

wut

did he fuck up a brand of sacrifice or something

>this is their life
this is their one time they did this on a weekend evening

its from bloodborne, i forget what the mark is called.

All I feel is rage

Halo and XBox was a shit. And you just know the fatty in the center is going to win. But nagging about male camaraderie is womanly behavior. Especially if you're whining about it on an anime forum.

>junkfood doesn't contain soy

oh, a cathyl rune

looks like a fucked up BoS to me

He would look nice if he wasn’t a hyper-individualistic faggot.

I swear, ditch the earrings and get a non-faggy haircut and he could be redeemable,

REMINDER: An Onion a day will keep the soyboy away!

You may not like it but this is what peak soy looks like.

>posting in soy thread
>calling out others for autism

pot calling kettle black

ayn rand predicted this

This is the highlight of their life... A fucking video game they are in their late 20s and don't have a secure job yet, no children or wife. This would be ok if they were children but no they are grown men. Going nowhere in life lost in a fake reality.

peak of humanity

It's a fucking bachelor party you utter retard

He's literally giving pedos the O.K. to date his daughter. What a fucking moron.

>A fucking video game they are in their late 20s and don't have a secure job yet, no children or wife.
Do you know what a stag party is?

soyception

One of them is getting married do you really think that most of them are doing anything useful with their life.

>he

a bachsoyler party

Tattoos are degenerate, its a blood echo symbol. Supposed to represent a man being hung upside down, having his blood drained.

I know vidya isn't the best use of time, but Bloodborne is pretty redpilled.

But Bloodborne is pretty redpilled.

based james woods

Lol he would be marked

Fucking hell. That's what I get for phoneposting and reddit spacing.

Leftmost middle and rightmost bottom don’t seem that soy. I really want a Switch but these fags make me hesitant.

Are you?

>bloodborne is pretty redpilled
really? how?

Yes.

In this climate of whore tier women, (that’s me being nice) it really is hard to be able to produce a family.

Some of them look like genuinely cool men, having some masculine (as in, it’s not playing as female characters in some soyed up degeneracy) video game fun isn’t degenerate.

The leafyishere chin

I disagree. You've been bitching for an hour about a bachelor party on a male dominated space; and fanboyism on Sup Forums.

wtf how is that even possible?

Lol even mainstream entertainment is ganging up on soy boys.

There is nothing wrong with that bottom right one. He doesn’t look like a soyboy at all and he isn’t making a gay face or over excited.

seems like a fun night

>And then everyone clapped