Vlaanderen thread

How fucked are we, exactly?

Pretty fucked. Did you collect you iodine pills yet?

Super mutant jahdi terrorist level fucked

Fucked how?

No, did you?

As always: somewhere between Netherlands-fucked and France-fucked.

I would but I'm an autistic shut-in. Can I order them through bol.com?

Top kek, don't do it user. That's what (((they))) want

Any Antwerp bro's here?

But user, I don't wanna die when Brussels gets nuked.

Worth it

Just moved there. When I was still looking for appartements my boss's wife literally told me which neighboorhoods were white (her words) that I should focus on.

you need a new leon degrelle

It's pretty bad overall desu, central antwerp is worst tho

Every major city is awful. Well, any city is terrible. Move to the country side if you want to see less than 50 arabs per day.

Things will change on all levels, government, society, media,healthcare, that's for sure and probably for the worst. It is up to us to make the best of the current situation.

Pretty bad. I want to buy an apartment that will be safe from shitskins for decades but it seems like that it is not possible anymore in our small Flanders. Not sure what to do.
Staying with my parents, saving and eventually moving abroad seems to be the best option.

Where do I get mine?

Which region did you look for?

Looking at Oudenaarde atm.

Agreed buddy, difficult to do that tho.

Smart man, i would too

yep, it's fucked. we decent folk should reverse-holocoust ourselves and all drink the cool-aid to speed up the collapse of our wellfare system. then our leftist idiots and greedy politic jews will truly see how much they fucked up and die as well along with all the lazy fortune seekers they let into our place

things are beyond repair but to start anew, first the old must die