Just Because

If this slut comes between my boy Haruto and his pure romance I swear to god.

Other urls found in this thread:

yande.re/post?tags=just_because!
april1st-originalanimation.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Haruto
Who?

Why does it feel like they mean two completely different things when they talk about forgetting something from the past.
Also what is it with that meme about not recognizing someone only after three years, even more when she was his crush in middle school.

> what is it with that meme about not recognizing someone only after three years
Kids grow up and change fast.

Yeah I dont think they are on the same page

I hope we see more of these bros.

Could it be that he confessed to her or something and means that by changing and what not, but she thinks it is about him keeping to himself that she wants spaghetti man to dick her.

>your name
ffs

Eh, just gonna repost it.
I highly doubt that tho.
I think it will be a situation when she forces him to consfess to Tawawa or something. Think Minorin.

Perfect and innocent girl that will do nothing wrong.

This is what happens next.

>Sleepy is going to be the muse of Camera.
>Sleepy joins the baseball club
>Camera photographs the final days of the seniors in the baseball club including Sleepy
>Sleepy and her communicate a lot because of this.
>Kaichou and Sleepy also are close again because they are classmates.
>Drama happens a little bit when it becomes clear to Kaichou that she likes Sleepy, but notices Sleepy and Camera are close as well.
>Kaichou is happy when she photographs her "muse" (Sleepy)
>Kaichou also notices that Sleepy keeps on looking at Kaichou. She feels something about this.
>Since both Sleepy and Camera are in clubs, they go home together. That's when Camera confronts Sleepy about Kaichou. Sleepy tries to feign ignorance, but Camera says to not take her for a fool, she knows what she sees through her lens. That's the reason why in the OP she's mad at Sleepy.
>What Camera doesn't know is that Sleepy is wavering with Kaichou because of her.

I'll leave the spoilers here so you guys can at least look forward to something.

>2 episodes
>literally nothing happened
give me one reason to keep watching it other than "just because"

Don't watch it if you don't like it then faggot

yes there are series when nothing happens...and that's ok

She really is cute.
I want to commit a crime.

>nothing happened
You wanted a meteorite to fall or something?

>...

Show is clearly not for you user, it is really slow paced and tries to be ambiguous, and borders on being kind of pretentious too.
I am all for it after two episodes tho, after Tsuki ga Kirei, which felt like autist central, it has actual believable teenagers in it, at least so far, i am really enjoying it.

>how to make characters likeable really fast 101

threesome with camera.

>large family
>homely
>cute
>mole
>pure and oblivious to the D
We can all agree she's best girl right?

JUST

You can tell there's a real semen demon behind that facade.
She has to vent somehow.

>borders on being kind of pretentious
How is basic romace stuff pretentious?

I wouldn't go out with someone who brings these retards to a date.

>oblivious
She's not. She just has a suprisingly low self-esteem.

for reasons

>5 friends going to the aquarium
>a date

I think that'll pretty be it. Shows like this aren't so hard to predict once you figure out who likes who now and how they'll likely end up changing by the end. This is one cour, right?

If so, I can see Camera falling head over heels for Sleepy by around 3rd or 4th episode. Then 5-7th episodes will be Kaichou finding closure with her feelings for JUST and starting to develop affections for Sleepy instead. But too late, Sleepy's already started to give up on her and is slowly being charmed by Camera.

I expect the final episodes to focus mainly on the Camera x Sleepy x Kaichou triangle. I really doubt Kaichou will end the whole series lusting after JUST's dick. She'll eventually get over him around the halfway point only to get into another triangle with Camera with Sleepy in between. Of course, judging by how prominent Kaichou and Sleepy are in the opening and promo, I can already tell Camera's going to end up with her heart broken into a million pieces.

Even then, wouldn't want to procreate with those genes.

Childhood friends will never win. Don't worry. Offscreen development only counts against you.

It is kinda pretentious with how main character tries to act like he is above this whole situation, and tries to detach himself from his past failures by dismissing it as just a past that he moved on from.
Also how everyone is considerate to a point of barfing about their significant others, but i guess this one is also a prime anime meme.

I can't even doubt this.
I still believe Camera won't lose though.

These kids were adorable though.
Honestly what is wrong with you?

>that'll pretty be it
What reason has he to join the club if there aren't any upcoming games? There's less than half a year left for school at all.

That's some patience you've got there. I'd gas them.

I was so happy when he picked them up. He's earning some major brownie points.

Yeah but she's not a childhood friend. She's his crush in middle school and now they're in high school. That's only a few years apart. It's not like they grew up together or anything. Kaichou doesn't count as a childhood friend. And judging by the opening that heavily features the two of them she'll end up with Sleepy unless the show pulls a huge bait and switch by giving us Camera end which I heavily end. Camera's whole character just screams 'I'm going to be a sobbing, heartbroken wreck in the end' to me.

Please never have kids
If you couldn't handle these two real kids would be impossible for you

I don't think it will happen, but he just might do it for shit and giggles, since he got recommendation for university, he doesn't have to take exams, is not that right? Maybe spaghetti man will coerce him into joining because muh friendship.

Yeah, a recommendation in Japan usually means they have a higher chance of getting into university. Pretty much already guaranteed at the university where he got recommended at. It's pretty much like an assured pathway into uni for them. I think he can afford to take it easy unlike Kaichou and play games throughout his high school life. The perks of being smart I guess.

He's in the baseball team in the OP picture by Camera-girl.

Are you mixing it up with presumtious/arrogant?
Because that's not exactly what pretentious is.
And so far only one of them is submissive enough to let it go like that.

Oh, good catch, and it doesn't look like some photo from middle school too.
Though it is full of old folks, maybe it is some neighbor games league or something when they just gather and play for fun.

Poor Camera girl. First her club is under threat of being shut down. Now that she's finally found someone she'll inevitably fall head over heels for, she's firmly on the track to heartbreak. I want this anime to change things around from the usual formula and make Camera win hard. Kaichou doesn't deserve to win at all. She's lusted for another man's dick for years, she deserves to keep lusting for it the rest of her miserable life. Sleepy deserves better. Camera is perfect for him. A quiet, reserved boy with an extroverted, genki girl. Literally the perfect mix.

since he got a recommendation, it probably means he's a good student so maybe, just maybe, he can help kaichou study and that's where her feelings for him start to develop

shit this was supposed to be a reply to

Sweaty unwashed tits

Possibly. I'd like for her to realize that on her own though. Perhaps after he helps her study, he goes off somewhere with Camera and she sees this. She feels jealous. Then she realizes she's probably moved on from JUST and now wants Sleepy. Then the last few episodes will be the usual love triangle drama. It's a toss up for who will win that triangle though. I'll be rooting hard for Camera all the way.

I want to fuck her so bad. Probably the most fuckable girl in this entire fucking show. Her personality and her body's definitely going to make for a mindblowing fuck unlike Kaichou and Trumpet who will probably be a cold tuna in bed.

I like Kaichou more when it comes to looks, it's probably that soft hair.
When i imagine her with ponytail, my dick feels funny.

Trumpet is best grill.

Indeed.
You forgot
>plays trumpet

That dog gave me some real uncanny valley feels.

muh nigga

where are you getting all these promo pics?

got it sorry
yande.re/post?tags=just_because!

Whatever place has them scanned.

i want
to protect
this smile

best girl confirmed

I want to burry my face into these soft sweater puppies.

I really like her. Her little smug, her hair, the slightly teasing look.

and here
april1st-originalanimation.jp/
you can put your just/trumpet or your camera alone

>sample
Fucking apply yourself.

sorry user
is this better?

totally lost it

can we try to conquer this thread and post only best girl pics

Yes.
Capitalize your sentences and you’re good.

Does this say anything interesting?

I like Natsume but I have a feeling that she'll do something that would make me hate her.

best

Alright user but you'll actually have to start posting her first.

She's the one I like the most. I hope her romance with JUST proceeds relatively smoothly and they leave the teen drama for sleepy and his bitches.

>smile
It's all about her smug.

I doubt it. She was helping Just to get closer to Trumpet and all.

>Implying Natsume is going to get JUST

The anons above have already predicted the turning point of this anime. Natsume is going to get over her crush for JUST. She's been crushing on him for years ever since middle school and hasn't made an ounce of progress. I think she'll start falling for Sleepy once they start spending time together. Perhaps Sleepy helping her study.

Have I ( ) gone full brainlet or isn't this Hazuki aka trumpet, not Natsume?

At any rate trumpet is the best one. Even if I am still too dumb to recognize which is one is her.

flat is JUSTice

>TRUMPet
not best girl

yes

Another fucking teen drama with impossible love triangles and misunderstandings. Why I can't stop watching these every season?

rewatching the first EP
i bet that the discussion in the second's EP OP is camera trying to convince sleepy mc to join/help photo club

Because you are either nostalgic for high school or you crave the kind of high school experiences you missed out on when you were that age.

Anime original romances make the best type of threads. Speculation and best girl wars everywhere with no spoilerfags ruining the surprise.

even camera loves best girl

>everyone speculating that she likes sleepy
>she actually like natsume
Would be a pretty decent twist.

It's a mixture of nostalgia and craving for me. I sort of did have an experience like this. Since I'm here on this board it obviously didn't go well for me but I still sort of have a special nostalgia for that period of my life. I guess that's why shows like this and Tsuki ga Kirei appeal so much to me. Sometimes just watching them go about their normal high school life is enough to somehow make me sad.

>halp

Was there a sex scene in the first episode?

Yes

>displaying your worth and making a cute girl feel lewd feelings in her pure loins by being a totally awesome onii-chan to her otoutos

he knows how to win a humble, homely waifu

how do i unlock it?

I was scared he was gonna sperg out at any second, but he handled it like a champ.

Buy the BDs.

Best characters of the show so far.

Shashinbu is the cutest.