BREAKING: US 1946 report details Poland treated Jews badly

Jews fled to Germany even after ww2 from Poland due to Polish antisemitism.

A declassified US State Department report from 1946 documented the abhorrent treatment of Poland’s Jews before, during and after World War II. The report equated Polish and Nazi treatment of the Jewish population and said many Jews preferred to flee, even to Germany, after the war.

It describes how antisemitism “reached such dimensions in the Polish Army under General Wladyslaw Anders that many Jewish soldiers felt compelled to desert those forces and seek enlistment with other Allied armies.”

By mid-1944, it said, widespread antisemitism was reported in Lublin and other parts of Poland. By April 1945, “more reports were current and a dozen Polish towns were named as places where Jews had been killed, allegedly by members of the Polish Home Guard (Armia Krajowa), the armed force formed by and loyal to the Government-in-Exile.”

Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder of the Wiesenthal Center, said the documents directly contradict current arguments by Polish leaders that antisemitism was the result of communism.

He pointed to a part of the report that discussed rampant antisemitism and treatment of Jews as second-class citizens long before the communists took power in Poland and indeed, well before the war, with religious leaders, political parties and both high and low-level officials preaching and practicing antisemitism.

m.jpost.com/Diaspora/1946-US-document-reveals-Poles-treated-Jews-as-badly-as-Germans-did-543940

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/01/polands-senate-passes-holocaust-complicity-bill-despite-concerns-from-u-s-israel/?utm_term=.65aecf99a7e3
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-politicians-slam-Poland-for-passing-controversial-Holocaust-law-540408
wprost.pl/kraj/10101765/dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak-polscy-turysci-zaatakowani-w-izraelu.html
timesofisrael.com/us-museum-debuts-first-3-d-holograms-of-holocaust-survivors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weren't the Germans and the Brits treated badly what with all the bombings and war and stuff? Who cares about some tiny miserable minority that won't shut up about it already?

Poland being based is not breaking news

OY VEY YOUR ANIT-SEMITIC HATE SPEECH IS ILLEGAL POLAND MUST PAY FOR ITS CRIMES

AND TAKE 30,000,000 REFUGEES

poles also cosplayed as SS officers while torturing jews in polish death camps to give us a bad name

>be kike in boland in `39
>nazis invade
>kikes suck their dick in chances of survival
>do horible shit to poles and other kikes
>bolsheviks invade
>kikes suck their dick in chances of survival
>do horible shit to poles and other kikes
>after war people have enough of them
>cry antisemitism while

>poles
>start war on behalf of jews
>polish delusions of grandeur cause them to be absolutely destroyed with their shitty little army after making plans to "take berlin"
>after war persecute the same jews who they started the war for

are polaks the most mentally dissonant people on earth?

It's true, I am ethnically Jewish and from Poland and antisemitism is very much alive and well there.

There's an old joke my dad always says:

>chłop żydowi nie przepuści

>suddenly (((declassified))) documents
tldr give moni bad goyim

>>start war on behalf of jews
t. ukrainian scum covered by leafs

Lol, it's nothing new that after the war jews were still persecuted by poles, and even robbed and killed after they were freed from the camps, and now the poles are trying to say we dindu nuffin we good boyz, disgraceful. S

I love all these documents that come out at just the right moment
POLAND NEVER DIE!

>jpost
ayy

What does this have to do with the Holocaust law exactly? Poland didn't make any law saying "you can't say Poles treated jews badly before and after the war", simply that the Holocaust is not in any way attributable to the Polish State and its people.

This is just more irrelevant propaganda from a bunch of pathological liars.

Too bad it's not true because killing all of you would actually benefit us greatly right now. Polish holocaust wasn't real but I wish it was.

And jews didn't kill Poles during ww2 and after?

They were also the biggest commie collaborators

>Killing Israelis would "greatly benefit" Poland right now

You don't have to be stupid to post here.

/this/ best post in the thread

>Poland didn't make any law saying "you can't say Poles treated jews badly before and after the war"

The report said “before, DURING and after” the war.

Not izraelis but jews, we are talking about ww2 to 1946

It would be nice if Jews were smart or Poles holocausted them all or anything that weren't actually Jewish Lies.

I'm a Polish Jew and I'm kind of smart, as in not a literal retard so that's something.

I'm a Polish non-Jew and I'm smarter than you are.

You aren't polish you are just a jew

Fucking oven dodger.

The Poles weren’t wrong to be anti-semitic

I'm a mix of Polish Catholic and Polish Jew families, I'm definitely Polish as they come and somewhat patriotic at that.

Calm down Cartels, I'm sure there's some non-Jews you can put in your oven and upload to LiveLeak.

Poland is getting targeted by the US and its greatest Ally:
Act S 447: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
renamed to Act H.R. 1226 (which is a reference to the 1226 introduction of the Teutonic Order in the lands of Poland): congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226

Now, why are these acts important? There's been a shitstorm brewing for the last few years around the phrase ,,Polish Death Camps'' and supposed Polish complicity in the killings of Jews. This is now used to push a narrative that Poles should be paying reparations to Israel (for, according to (((official history))), dying in the very same camps and saving Jews throughout the war?). Soon we will be forced to pay 65 billion USD to Israel as "reparations" and if we refuse the US will have a reason for some sort of intervention (thanks to the acts).
Saying yes to the demands will result in the Jews basically enslaving us and stealing whatever properties we have (since there's no other way for us to pay) effectively turning us into toilet cleaners in our own country.
Saying no will result in an intervention from the US, military or not.

Our senate has banned the phrase ,,Polish Death Camps'' by law on the territory of our country:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/01/polands-senate-passes-holocaust-complicity-bill-despite-concerns-from-u-s-israel/?utm_term=.65aecf99a7e3

which has resulted in Israel and leftist media outlets accusing us of Holocaust denial:
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-politicians-slam-Poland-for-passing-controversial-Holocaust-law-540408

which is, of course, not at all what this law meant to achieve. This reaction only proves Israel's greedy goal.

Israeli attack on Polish tourists (kike screaming ,,a good Pole is a dead Pole'' and throwing rocks):
wprost.pl/kraj/10101765/dobry-polak-to-martwy-polak-polscy-turysci-zaatakowani-w-izraelu.html

>be poland
>argue with germany all the time
>remind them that they owe you billions in reparation money
>jews hear about it
>oy vey, it's our money
>they summon their amerigolem
>their faithfull golem instantly attack poland and cancels all planned polish visits to US
>also suddenly he finds some 70 years old report that shows muh poor jews
I hate yids and amerimutts so fucking much.

>and even robbed and killed after they were freed from the camps
crime generally rises during war you know

>many Jewish soldiers felt compelled to desert those forces and seek enlistment with other Allied armies
they "deserted" those forces and went to Palestine, because they were allowed by polish officers

Anyway, I see it, we have to prepare to loosen our military ties with the USA, because of the impact the Jews have there. Good thing we don't have economic relations with them

oi vey

Oy veyy it's like anudah shoa

Nobody's falling for your crocodile tears, jew. People simply don't care anymore. All this bitching is making you seem even more ridiculous in front of those who're just about to get jewpilled.

My advice for you is STOP, simple as that. Or else it's going to end bad for you as a collective

and yet the average Polack still sucks the kike cock

You don't live in Poland, you most likely don't speak polish and you identify as a jew. There is nothing polish about you.

Lol no, if only that were true...

Stay strong polebro, I like you. Is anti-american and anti-jewish sentiment rising in Poland? Our (((media))) of course don't say anything about it.

This guy gets it

I lived in Poland, I speak Polish fluently, and I identify as a Polish Jew. I have family in Poland and visit regularly.

I have a Polish passport too.

I'm about as Polish as they come.

jewish communists tortured and killed thousands of poles after ww2 in poland

This and this: I have no idea why Germany gets the blame when they were obviously Polish death camps.

Shut up hans

Based polish people.... wait

>jpost

Nice bait

More like "take refugees, you filthy anti-semites". Polan haz no moni :(

>10 years later, we finally begin to uncover more NATZEE war crimes
>30 years later, we finally begin to uncover more NATZEE war crimes
>60 years later, we finally begin to uncover more NATZEE war crimes
>80 years later, we finally begin to uncover more NATZEE war crimes
>200 years later, we finally begin to uncover more NATZEE war crimes
Just where will they stop?
Someone post the Ben Garrison pic where the goyim look into the jewish lies about the holocaust and the jews panic and say "we need more!"

NOW WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
SOMEONE WAS TREATED BADLY
IN WORLD WAR 2?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
I BET SOME PEOPLE EVEN DIED
THAT HAPPENS IN WAR RIGHT?

A fucking Jewish leaf

I hope you're ready for holocaust holograms, user.
timesofisrael.com/us-museum-debuts-first-3-d-holograms-of-holocaust-survivors/

Kekd

he doesn't live in canada

Where the fuck do I live?

So the US suddenly declassified a document saying that POLES WUZ NATZEES.
Right at the height of the Pooland vs I$rael conflict.
Hmmmmm, I wonder why...

Someone should start demanding Jews take responsibility and pay reparations for communism. The kvetching would be so epic.

Good, fuck pooles.

>I identify as a Polish Jew
And I identify as a Jamaican Buddhist. There are Poles and there are Jews, there is nothing in between, ethnicity and faith has nothing to do with nationality and yet you choose to base your identity on faith and ethnicity so you are Jewish. Adding polish before jew doesn't make you something special, you are still a jew. Why don't you call yourself a Jewish Pole, huh?

Also, just as a post scriptum: This is an obviously orchestrated attempt at strengthening Israel that's been going on for a long time now. They're going to fabricate more and more shit until something happens. The amount of threads about Poland, especially negative ones, has increased TREMENDOUSLY over the past few days, which I believe to not be a coincidence as well.

It's certainly rising but I'm not sure to what degree. Lots of alternative right-wing media and popular right-wing politicians are calling out the Americans and Jews on their shit, so the redpills are certainly reaching some people. The most popular politician to have touched the subject would be Korwin and he basically said that Jews, Judaism and Israel all currently operate on the Holocaust being the most important part of them. Our national television is pretty neutral and silent about the matter, and foreign-owned television supports the Jews.

How about they pay reparations for genital mutilation? Those foreskins have market value, and then there are the psychological damages.

Clean my toilet

Damn Vasiliy you have internet access now?
It was only a month ago you were cleaning my crapper for half the minimal wage!

Don’t be a conspiracy nut. My assumption is someone looked into the documents and read them again. Surprise! Polish people turn out to be as horrible as German Nazis.

Wut

WTF Poland must pay Jews $65 billion dollars for their hurt feelings and take in ten million brown people, now

>Semantics

Who fucking cares so much about how I self-identify? Seriously. I was born in Poland and raised as a Pole but I'm also of part Jewish ethnicity and raised in the Jewish faith.

Why does it even matter?

Liberal cucks believe that I can be anything I want, including a nigger female unicorn, and Nazi LARPers want you dead if you have 0.00001% Jewish blood regardless of your nationality, religion, or actual ethnicity.

Why is everyone some kind of retarded extremist? What happened to common sense?

Better to be a Ukrainian leaf than a fucking p*lish scum.

I bet they have warehouses full of "holocaust documents" waiting to be "uncovered" in case some country decides to go against them.

Alright, the whole rewriting history thing has gone a little off the rails at this point... This is like when the dems couldn’t figure out if Comey was a good goy or not.

>are calling out the Americans
If you read through the Senate and House bill sponsors, it's like 80% Jewish. These people are not "Americans". Anti-Jewish sentiment is rising in America, too.

>Adding polish before jew doesn't make you something special, you are still a jew
yeah, but he's still influenced by the polish culture. Compare russian Jews and american Jews. Very different people. Jews are solidary with each other, but that doesn't change the fact that they have some cultural influences in them

Anti-semite

>it's better to be a downgraded version of poles and russians accomplished by inheriting only their shittiest traits, along with the shittiest traits of every other nation that ever conquered us, living in the #2 most cucked country in the world if not the 1st, but its okay because im not a polack

You're too kind.

Ukraina (U Kresów Kraina) is not a real country. Stalin made you a satellite state to ease USSR's burden of governing such huge amounts of land. Cossacks were somewhat respectable but what you are now is sadly a joke.

What I meant is that we're calling out your country and its decisions, specifically the Jew-filled government, not your nation. We obviously don't have anything against the common people of the USA.

haha it's a put-up job you can't believe a kike or a pole, you should ask what they're planning together

Well, let's make this a diplomatic-tit-for-tat, and Poland should ban Israelis from visiting the country. All they do is shit in the sinks at the hotel and talk about how much they hate Polish people anyway.

>m-muh toilet
Ironic.

Jews just need to be killed off. They are the parasite that just destroys its host countries systems.

There was no Poland in 1946. Just Soviet puppet state.

>Ukraina (U Kresów Kraina)
>t. retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Ukraine
>The oldest mention of the word ukraina dates back to the year 1187. In connection with the death of the Volodymyr Hlibovych, the ruler of Principality of Pereyaslavl which was Kiev's southern shield against the Wild Fields, the Hypatian Codex says “ukraina groaned for him”, ѡ нeм жe oyкpaинa мнoгo пocтoнa (o nem že ukraina mnogo postona).

I agree, but the death camps are important part of their history and culture. I think we should make an exceptions for those jews who want to visit them. Maybe provide some special train that would transport them all there straight from the airport...

That too.

You know what is ironic? That you are cleaning toilets of the toilet cleaners.

It wasn't "usa" that suddenly released these documents, it was AIPAC pulling the strings. The kikes are too cowardly to even snub Poland themselves. Poland should make a public statement to this effect.

Are the Jews really so crazy they want to demand reparations from Poles? The kikes had every opportunity to make a claim in 1945 if they lost something. Why wait 73 yars?

It was the jewish nkvd that mercilessly arrested Polish people and had them murdered and shipped to Siberia. Israel owes Poland reparations.

>Why does it even matter?
Because all the polish jews magically turn into just jews at the first sight of a conflict between poles and jews.

I didn't. Disagreeing with Polish government stance doesn't make me not Polish.

>I agree, but the death camps are important part of their history and culture. I think we should make an exceptions for those jews who want to visit them. Maybe provide some special train that would transport them all there straight from the airport...

Reported to your Polish authorities. You will receive a police visit soon, as you are "mistreating the good Polish name". 5 years in prison minimum!

I guess you were joking. I'd start out by raising the visa fee to go to Poland for a kike. The Poles are too generous to them, allowing them to have a guard armed with an automatic weapon in a place the has strict gun control.

Jews are doing their usual bullshit here, making absurd demands and expecting everyone to bend for them. We've seen it 6,000,000 times.

It's Poland that controls Auschwitz, and therefore it's Poland that can re-interpret the history there. Instead of complaining about Jews, they could just talk about Poles who died there. From a citizenship standpoint, they were Poles anyway.

Even then, Poland could post the 250,000 death toll as documented by the Red Cross.

250,000/6000000 = 4%

The Holocaust is 4% true.

Disagreeing with the government is one thing but all the polish jews in poland and their organizations turned openly anti polish and are heavily shilling for Israel against the interest of polish nation and poland as a state. I will never trust someone who identifies as a jew after this.

>I will never trust someone who identifies as a jew after this.

Or before this either, lol.

In any case I'm not shilling for Israel, Israel has nothing to do with this, this is an issue in Poland specifically.

>chop the kikes racewar now
Makes you think

>but all the polish jews in poland and their organizations turned openly anti polish and are heavily shilling for Israel
and what's surprising about that? Jews are a diaspora nation, but they're loyal to each other

This, this hatred from Jews against the polish nation is the example every normie should see how Jews treat even the most historically loyal and hospitable countries towards Jews.
This is truly disgusting behavior.

>so many straw men

I had a friend get married three times. After the third he questioned why HE could be the problem.
It’s been 190 times and according to (((them))) its always the other people problem.

>Israel has nothing to do with this
Hahaha jesus christ you are all the same, is speaking truth forbidden to you? Always trying to manipulate reality with your every word, simply disgusting.

Anything in particular or just the usual "you are Jew who disagreed with me on the Internet which proves that you all deserve genocide"?

It's just not the issue at hand. Israel kvetching about this law is just the manifestation of this problem not its source.

There's famous stories of how, when the Germans were defeated, they still had holding camps with Poles in them - but didn't do anything to them as the war was over and they were waiting to hand them over to the Allies.

Plenty of Germans documented how so many Poles at that time started handing over Jews to them saying things like "Look here's a Jew, he's been in this camp for months and we thought he was a Pole ---- take him! Kill him!" And the Germans would write how even though they hated Jews, the Poles that handed in these Jews sickened them. They documented how Poles showed their ugly side with such acts ---- even AFTER the war.

Also look at the Kielce massacre AFTER the war. Poles are probably on par - OR WORSE - than actual Jews.

There's a reason Hitler wanted nothing to do with ethnic Poles, and wanted them as far away as possible from Germans.

Liar. The law is ver specific. This is about trying to make Poles collectively guilty for "muh Holocaust" so they can be extorted for shekels. It's fucking obvious.

Good. Poles, anti-Semites, Muslims and niggers are the same shit.