***THE TIME IS NOW**

immediate action needed!
Contact your US representative now!
The gun grab is hidden in the budget bill!

Call now! There is no time to waste!!!!

THE GUN GRABBERS SLIPPED IN A GUN GRAB BILL INTO THE BUDGET.... it’s a week away!!!
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w
youtu.be/AODJn-Px9no
ballotpedia.org/List_of_current_members_of_the_U.S._Congress
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/03/07/house-gop-leaders-withholding-budget-earmarks-from-gun-bill-opponents-301143
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post a link to the video in pic related, retard.

youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w

>Americans will have their guns taken away in your lifetime
>60yo gun nuts will break lose a civil war against law enforcement

Did not have it RETARD, had to find it

They will all die first.

Just fucking do it already so this crap can finally shake out and we can see if the hard asses are all bravado or not.

That's also a good way I guess

>last white men fighting off illegal spics with a butter knife, america 2035 colourised

Hopefully I’ll be dead by then

heart attack by 52 like all mutts

Better than being alive for colorized America

debatable, sitting at home during a comfy civil war would be nice

The white man will always be able to survive in some capacity in the US simply because minorities are afraid of going into the woods/bayou out of free of being taken as a sex slave by the local hillbillies. I would strongly suggest that every white in the US take up playing banjo to ward the darkies off from their forest/swamp.

Check, but still why can’t we just KILL every single liberal? There’s literally NO compromising with the communist fucks

not every white person dieing out doesnt matter if you have a country whos policy is targeted towards minorities
with what guns? tick tock gun nut

Just for you
youtu.be/AODJn-Px9no

The ones we make like in the old ass days. Or cyanide...

Guns are freedom. You believe in freedom, don't you?

Daddy , asked black -broker to go hunting one time.
Nog said hell-no . You white people will shoot me. Maybe.

Here’s the video***

youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w

youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w

youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w

youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w

>not every white person dieing out doesnt matter if you have a country whos policy is targeted towards minorities
What the fuck are you even trying to say. If I find you in my swamp nigger that ass is mine.

You didn't tell him you were hunting the most dangerous game and spoil the surprise did you?

okay, so this bill affect veterans who have others manage their money?

Who the fuck cares? Its hear say anyways. The guy clearly says, "I've heard of veterans..."

I'm so excited for the next Shoah

keep calm shrek, you and your rural and suburban retards can stay where you are

So it’s okay to take YOUR guns away if you’re away and your dad manages your money?
Fucking retard.

Funny thing is when global warming is finished the whole world's gonna be my swamp. Better start practicing how to sequel like a pig boy.

Aren't you busy with your own nig-slave?

Fuck it, let's go full accelerationist. Fucking pass gun confiscation - maybe that'll finally get the normie conservatives in America off their asses and on their feet. And if even that does not, then perhaps we do not deserve to continue.

this ;
》 Nogs don't hunt.
》 Nogs don't leave city.
》 Nogs "Are Afraid " , oh groups of whites with guns.
Conclusion ; SHTF scenario.
Nog containment zones.

ballotpedia.org/List_of_current_members_of_the_U.S._Congress

CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS

>be old as fuck
>world full of degeneracy and corruption
>can only watch the decline sadly
>gubment actually thinks they can take your guns
>have nothing to lose because old
>get to go out in a blaze of glory

Isnt this every gun nuts dream?

Satan's Spawn.
That fear look , when i look in your desert nigger eye's !
The smell. Your food . Your sickly offspring.
Nice Ponzi .

That shiny belt buckle is a shoot me sign for snipers

The fear you see is what reflects in my eyes,
If only you could look past them you would know your awe is justified.

>year 2035
>america is 19% white
>old men kills one wounds 2 police officers during home raid
>nothing changes
>america still shit

No, some of us joined the ranks starting with Vegas false flag

You have never "had" to contend with the truth .
Times are a changing.
Tick Tock .

fake and op is gay

I am the Truth and a Lie and the change that you see,
Today or tomorrow you'll bow down to me.

I bend no-knee to "Moloch", nor his minions.
addendum ; I could of had a sweet deal but it's just not worth it.

The goal here is to take away veteran's guns to make America easier to invade.

Has anybody looked at the text of this bill?

Why do people always assume if guns get banned, it'll be 100% of the police and military vs. the citizens? The majority of the cops and military would join with the people and overthrow the tyrannical government.

Liked, saved, shared

I honestly hope they try mass confiscations. Shit would get real interesting, real quick.

how wrong you are, kike

you are assuming most people are not faggots who would hand in their guns, talk is cheap, chatting with your fat retard friends how you would overthrow the gubberment is one thing, but i doubt many people will accually do shit

only takes 3 percent

The opinion of a Goy, though always welcome for it's entertainment value, matters little in way of substance.

Can anybody cite the text of this bill that we're supposed to be complaining about here?

Again, you're assuming the military and police would even go around and start rounding up guns in the first place instead of immediately rounding up politicians on behalf of the people.

meh they will only be a vocal minority, even if the goverment doesnt get all guns, if 10% of the population is armed its still a step back for boomers, nobody is suggesting tyranny will break out.
no need, most people would probably hand them in themself

THIS

No. I want to though

I’m going to look for it

FOUND IT:
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/03/07/house-gop-leaders-withholding-budget-earmarks-from-gun-bill-opponents-301143

it seems like the art is imitating WWI designs, which didn't give a fuck about camouflage since they still thought they're be fighting line battles

You must not be an American if you honestly think for a second that anyone would hand over a single gun. This isn't the UK.

sure buddy, luckily we will see

Don't be a stupid fuck, and please stop typing like one.
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

FOUND IT:

Show your flag, leaf.

show your belly mutt

That Florida bill passed a day or two ago and the NRA has already filed suit over it.

This seems to be old news.

* I was taught from an early age between
USA vs Britain.
this ; USA innocent until proven guilty .Britain guilty-until-proven-innocent.
Simple yet profound.

>endorsed by (((Senator Feinstein))) and (((Senator Schumer)))
We need a Jew round-up. Seriously.

EXACTLY

You know, you should try and represent your country to Americans in a better way.

You may be small enough to get upset on a Sup Forums image board, but don't run your mouth.

Israel is completely reliant on America. Go ahead and do your best to trash Isreal in the public eye. That's really good for Isreal. Moron.

I found out I'm part Jewish recently, and my girlfriend is Jewish. She dated me before I found out and her family is full of really good people.

You need to take a break from the internet.

They’re trying to take guns from the elderly (most vulnerable to nig attacks) and vets?

Throw trash in my streets you get arrested
Throw trash in your streets, find out my uncle runs your street, you'll still get arrested.

Also;
If you can't take the bantz you can always leave Sup Forums

Mostly vets. This way here they can make it easier to invade us first of all and second of all even if that goes away for a month or two for rehab or mental health they want to take their guns away forever never give them back

money walks.
fantasies talk.
if it came between taking away some guys weapons or losing a job, paycheck. pension, healthcare, and so on most military and cops would side with who ever pays them. Not some old document that is barely followed anymore.

Fuck off Rabbi

>be politics
>make shitty bill with agenda
>other politicians make videos point out agenda
>points out disconnect
>how does taking guns away from veterans help school shooting?
>4 days later veterans are the shooters
really makes me think

It doesn’t help school shootings. It’s one reason and one only is:
Disarm the vets. In a civil war, who’d win if vets can’t fight? It makes us easier to invade

Your pic related has neither a source or a link to what you are talking about, but you hysterically scream for people to support your cause.

In other words, you went full fucking retard.

I have put the link to the YouTube video here SEVERAL TIMES.

who do u think is more effective while armed:
patton and mattis
or
brittany quadrooni and chrischan

id rather stand with 10 armed old men than 500 armed soyim

See:
&

Americans love guns, man.

Trips. Of. Truth.

Conservatives love guns. Dems: NO

Dude... chill

wow thanks for clearing that up i totally wasnt pointing out how it looks like the entire VA shooting yesterday was a false flag designed to validate this attempt at disarming us before the left wing attacks you must have a minimum of 300 iq and watch rick and morty on every monitor in a 10 mile radius simultaneously

I know you're larping, but god your existence must be dreadful.

Wow sorry I can’t sense sarcasm via internets. You’re correct tho. When tf is POTUS going to do something?

Meanwhile your other uncle owns the privatized prison; your aunt lobbied to make littering punishable by imprisonment and your Dad hires cheap labor from your Uncles prison filled with people who fucking threw away the wrapper to the Chocolate bar that your cousin manufactures.

Somehow your self-righteousness still prevails. it's no wonder that this cycle keeps repeating itself

I'm going to spread this as far and wide as possible.
The left is on an all out assault right now.
I think they're trying to go full totalitarian as quickly as possible.
Like they're trying to sprint to a finish line or something.
I really do think that this hints at a mega white pill.
You don't get desperate for short term results unless you feel insecure about your position.
This is double edged.
The leftists are weak, but a cornered rat is infamously a dangerous animal.
We are nearing a crisis point.
Stay alert.

Thank you. Did you get the YouTube link?

I've already contacted my representatives and they don't give a shit. Civil war is coming and there's nothing we can do to stop it. The power and Internet will be shut down and millions will die. If you don't intend to fight against a tyrannical government than at least prepare yourself for survival.

And remember, Jews Die First.

Ambushed and killed in the streets 1 and 2 at a time.

>because the republicans are fake
written by a 10 yo
neck yourself OP

Check. Do we think POTUS is aware of this?

Did the cops do this in Florida? No.. so they die.

What???
&
YouTube video. Fuck off

It only takes a few people with high powered rifles to take out the power and a few people with shovels and Kevlar snips to take out the internet. The rest will happen on it's own.

>being this unaware of RINO’s.
Gas yourself newfag

He is a kike puppet.