Why don't white people start mass emigrating to shitholes like India, China...

Why don't white people start mass emigrating to shitholes like India, China, and Africa and make them great for the first time?

Because we would be helping groids and their governments, the point is a white homeland, not Safrica 2.0.

China isn't a shithole, at least probably 5x times better than poondia

Why did you make me have to side with the ancap?

Because I use a porcelain toilet like a normal human being?

>Whites just want to live away from shit skins
>Shit skins spread like cancer across the Earth
>"Hey, y don u jus go wer da brown ppl r?"

I see it clearly now, Piccolo is in the right. The only true party is no party in particular. Independent master race.

I agree, we need Anglos to repopulate their colonies with Anglos, and deport all non Anglos from our countries

>Dailydoseofpolitics.png

Fuck, meant for OP

Fuck off Chang China is a piece of shit.

obviously nobody wants to live next to Africans and Indians.

look at south Africa...what a fucking mess

this

what has happened to Sup Forums? why do people keep asking these astoundingly stupid questions?

China isn't even comparable to Africa. You clearly don't know how it's like nowadays.

What's CHADhans standpoint?

>illegal pussy blowin me so I don't call the cops and get her deported lmao

5x Shithole is still a shithole. Seriously just go watch r/watchpeopledie and see these fucking insects in their natural environment.

Reminder that Krillin is married with Android 18 who earnestly performs her wifely duties.

>implying shitskins wanna live with you here in the west.

Because we want our fucking country back desu, fuck all of those shitholes.

Only Africa/Central Asia is at all an option because China and India have insane populations.

That said, good luck getting enough people there before they go Zimbabwe.

>based paki

Why do you think india and china will go Zimbabwe?

Poojeet, pick up some reading comprehension. I had already rejected those from the get go because of their population.

If Vegeta has has his papers that makes him a legal migrant you dumb fuck.

No country is cucked enough to not do 2+2 with youngish foreign men flocking en masse to your country
Y'all will be Zimbabwe'd or South Africa'd wherever you go.
it is ironic that even 60 IQ Bantu niggers see the threat posed by immigration of young foriegn men but you cunts dont

I fucking do. Anyways, why the fuck are you arguing with me while at the same time agreeing with me? Thats what i already said.

They don't want to die.

If we are to do this, we should start with South American countries. Preferably with low populations. Depends on how much people will actually immigrate.

People don't like to down grade their quality of life. Same reason the migrants / immigrants rarely go back too. The only equality we can find is a massive world wide happening.

Why can't you fight for your own country and makes the changes you wanna see?

>Get like minded people for your cause

>try working for your Government and then make the changes?

Not enough numbers. White women don't want to get pregnant because of feminism, also white families avoid having children when they can't aford because of all the taxes needed to feed Jamal's children around the world.

wew lad. You need to look up brain drain on the interweb.
Those darkies need their smart darkies to fix their own problems--not work for less than natives in tech jobs in other countries.
Literally exactly what's wrong with open borders: open border create shitholes and no national pride. Its just 'oh my house is a fucking mess, well let's go crash so and so's place I don't care about this shithole anyways.'
sage for being a leaf

Why should I leave my home as opposed to kicking the niggers out?