We need to stop the 56% meme

First off we need to stop it because it makes no sense. The statistic is that 56% of people in America are white, NOT everyone in America is 56% white, and actually white Americans have white in them than ""white"" people in Europe and on my ancestory.com results I got 90% white which whiter than at least 99% of other /poltards. Also what if the statistic changes and America becomes 57% white or 55% white then do we have to change all the memes to 57/55% then? That wouldn't work. So yes we do need to stop posting this meme.

It makes a lot more sense than the meme you posted with your shitty OP Mr Muttface
>El Goblino

mutt

Why? The maymay is only offensive to people that fit the profile. If that personally bothers you; maybe you should an hero.

>t. sodomite

I've only ever seen the meme here, it's funny, but everyone I know sees America as a very white country. Doesn't America have the highest population of whites on the planet?

Im so white i blend in with drywall. I've just learned to accept my drunken irish genes.

Straighter than you Muhammad ;^)

It got brought up on Breitbart the other day. Fucking boomers wandering about bumping into each other, half of them mad as fuck that anyone may see them as less than Ariel Ultra white, and the other half saying they had been saying this for years and why can't they shoot niggers yet. There was also a small subset who thought le 56% was some kind of French political party.

We've got more Irish than Ireland.

why lie on the internet user? mutt is a Sup Forums Sup Forums meme it doesn't exist anywhere else

t. la luz extinguido

>tl;dr: "Whiter than you, Muhammad"

You need to stop even thinking your "race" gives you any value. I mean look at what you're doing now.

So sad how you guys have been manipulated into being antisocial losers. The worst part is you do it to each other too! Like crabs in a bucket.

Spoken like a useless nigger

As a Scotsman who lives in the US, I've never seen such patriotic people, until they hear my accent and suddenly they're 78% Scottish 'by the way'.
Sry, mixing up my right-wing noodles, I forget they're supposed to be non-migratory.

He invented dry cleaning, but never got round to trying it on his own clothes apparently.

See how the brain of a typical Sup Forumsster works. Desperate to escape judgement it lashes out nonsensically

Both are accurate, keep up the divide and conquer though

>I got 90% white which whiter than at least 99% of other /poltards.
Pretty sure you're less white than the average white American, goblino. Otherwise you're on point.

kek the meme is true

NOT FUNNY

OH HO HO HO

lel

r8 fellas

NEGERS DIE MENSCHENVLEESCH EETEN

Eurofags are just mad that their women are being impregnated by sandniggers.
le BTFO

Leave the board if u don't like it then faggot

i bet this thread will stay up because all of the mods are butthurt amerimutts

meant for

¡Vete, criatura!

America
> 56% white
Europe
> 95%+ white
Really makes you think

Irony is, they are so dumb that they can't recognize it's a pasta bait thread made solely to shitpost muttmemes

creatura monstruoasă

>murkins dish out shit left and right
>56% catches on
>they can't deal with it

Fucking typical

m8 your women get willingly impregnated by unholy creatures that shouldn't even exist. It's the second fall of mankind by the physical incursion of the abominations of desolation all over again.

OH YES CREAMPIE MY MEATFLAPS AZAZEL
t. average millenial whore in the United States of Babylon 2.0

>White
>American

>falling for shitty bait
Hello newfag. He even wrote about ancestry.com, he couldnt be more obvious, you dense faggot

>El Goblino

Oh I never said I didn't like it. I don't anyone here is all that healthy but again, it's like watching crabs in a bucket, holding each down and spilling their guts over one another.

It's sad in some ways cause I'd hope to see everyone reach their potential but for people to so readily subscribe to idiotic, spiteful thinking i'd have to assume there is a defect in their head.

>90%
>white
Even I'm whiter than that, holy shit.

>still a cuck

Does anyone have a higher res version of this?

Sure

I really love this one. Its fucking uncanny.

The only thing I can thank my scot/irish genes for is not getting hangovers, I'm not very proud of my pasty ass though

Fuck off, no one cares about the 56% mutts.
>93% white city

are you a hun or a fenian?

And plus, when we have mutts we have these types.

>London
>Birmingham
>Manchester
So painful to see, m8

The "white" american is the archetypal untermensch, he is thoroughly deficient in all of the great virtues of probity and restraint, instead he reaches everyplace to sate his foul appetites, his refrigerator, his "shopping mall", even the embraces of duskier women, thus is born homo americanus, bloated brown buffoonish

thanks

>I got 90% white

雑種

>and actually white Americans have white in them than ""white"" people in Europe and on my ancestory.com results I got 90% white

>The only thing I can thank my scot/irish genes for is not getting hangovers, I'm not very proud of my pasty ass though
t. pic related

>actually white Americans have white in them than ""white"" people in Europe and on my ancestory.com results I got 90% white which whiter than at least 99% of other /poltards.

Are you retarded? The average European is 100% European. 100 years ago there weren't more than a few thousand non whites in Europe. Non-whites haven't been here long enough to create many 90% mutts like you.

OUT OUT OUT

This was only taken 5 years ago. London, Brummy And Manchester are worse now but every other city is in the 90% mark. No to mention the rural areas where it’s 100% white.
The American white male died in the 80s, ever since then it’s been a bastardised version of a white male. Just like the mutts in Rome, a rare gift was given to the population but for the most part (90% of the time) its gathered to nothing and the complete destruction of a society.

Christ

at least im not a mexican you fag. im purebred white through and through

Cunt.

>I'm purebred
>scot/irish genes

Kek this. The whole point of being European is being white. It’s the same way African-Americans arent African, just ask any black African.

when you are a retarded eurocuck and you think that the average individual in the united states is 56% nonwhite because you don't understand pie charts.

ok at least im not brown

This early on a Saturday morning... I’m calling it, OP is an Australian on a VPN.

which part of the pie ate all the mixed people on the u.s. side?

>at least im not a mexican you fag. im purebred white through and through

i wish the meme had been 49%

He is whiter than you Mohammad.

Anyone who got mad over mutt meme probably deserves it. Learn to take a fucking joke.

i agree, but you shouldnt be saying anything with such a fucking high rate of browning, at least its going somewhat slow for us

stop the copypasta from last night

>1 post by this ID

nice samefag

mock us, but we're mocked for having your people

You are an idiot if you think we are samefagging.

Your country is 52% white

The Amerimutts most be the largest salt mine ever.

The excavation most continue at all costs.

the pic is pretty good

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

t. Tyrone Diaz

I'm not a cuck for identity politics so I don't give a fuck if I share a nationality with low class, ignorant, inbred and uneducated lazy migrants. Matter of facts it's all your fault for having a welfare state supported by the jews.

OP is unironically a dirty mutt

No white American finds this offensive

You're one of the reasons the meme stays alive nikker loving faggot

still whiter than you muhammed

Canada is like 40% lmao

Well spoken eurobro.

As a merican', I for one find the "mutt" meme hilarious.

>implying
I'm half Puerto Rican and probably literally 56% white
The meme stays

>iamthesun.jpg

Shills have gotten to the point where they just make a containment thread and circle-jerk. Fucking hilarious.

dios mio...

Lmao the only reason the meme is funny is because people like you can't take a joke

Dumnezeu apară și păzește