ITT: Great premises executed poorly

ITT: Great premises executed poorly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0xmlGoJhlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the mango where MC falls in love with the main villain and they get married?

Why?

Warau Salesman has everything to be good but it's so lukewarm. The stories are always delivered in a underwhelming way, and The Salesman goes out of his way to push the victims to the deep end, instead of letting the narrative and story progression lead the fools to their 'deserved' punishment.

Agreed OP. The anime was totally disappointing, but Moguro is still intrinsically pretty funny and memeable somehow.

kuuchuu buranko was just shit in the end.

>executed poorly
ur kidding

this ship sailed way too fast. they only had a single phone conversation before deciding that they wanted to fuck each other's brains out.

I dunno user, that sounds like 70% of nowadays' relationships.
So if it was aiming to be realistic, it sure got that right.

made in a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=W0xmlGoJhlo

This could have been neat.

Wasn't a bad show though.

One of the worst anime I ever watched. I kept seething after each episode I dropped it by episode 3

Death game genre is doomed to be utter shit

I actually thought it was a pretty shit premise that we have already seen enought of but cool execution.

It had a cool style, but it just felt like they didn't know which direction to take the show in the first half. I didn't even bother with the second half but I don't regret spending time with it.