JoJo Thread

Do you think we will end up seeing a Part 5 Announcement in October and a release in April just like Part 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov4RZHEj_nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0alQXiF9i6E
youtube.com/watch?v=fP8ZwFtbgDw
realdgame.jp/jojo3/character/
youtu.be/yGqoSeHS5nc?t=35m27s
youtu.be/rEjj1foo8a8?t=12m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Part 5 never

we will probably get part 5 sometime in 2018 because of the rohan ova

Someone in a group has posted the full OVA, I'll be uploading it to Mega in a bit, it's still downloading.

Here's the OVA.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov4RZHEj_nQ

>240p

It's better than no OVA, isn't it

Here's the OVA with a higher quality (360p but it's better than 240p

youtube.com/watch?v=0alQXiF9i6E

>This video is unavailable
So much for that.

>ova is fucking posted in the thread
>thread fucking dies before anyone sees it
like pottery

I wasn't going to watch it on my TV anyway.

Thanks user.

cool

nice

Probably during november at the anime girl festival.

If not, next year.

Japanese love that part.

do you suppose these two survived WW2

If stronheim didn't, i doubt these two made it.
rip taco perv duo.

In 720p

maybe, i'll be kind of upset if we don't get some kind of announcement in this month's ultra jump or something

I LOVE GIO

I saw this in my nip Jojolion column. I swea they are always digging out "guys who look like Gappy". There was one of a guy under a mattress too from some tv show.
Did anyone read CHoji's tweet about trying to understand why Gappy is called as such in english? It was pretty cute.

I LOVE DICK

What do we know about this shit?

nope, December

He's more autistic than Terence.

I LOVE GIO'S DICK

HD.

It's like they chose all the worst ambient tracks of part 4 on purpose for the OVA.

Speaking of which, in the future I hope the soundtrack will have more "triumphant" music to emphasize the small comebacks here and there like part 2 did. I feel like there's a lot of cool moments in part 3 and especially 4 that just became a bit "whatever" when there's the same tense music playing over the entire thing. Or maybe that's just me.

knowing japan, I think they're going to step it up when it comes to part 5.
it's the most popular part in japan, so they're going to try their best to make it as good as possible.
I've got high hopes for part 5.
But part 6 onwards are most likely going to be a mess.
Japan doesn't like part 6 because the female characters are not acting or looking like generic cutesy anime/manga chicks, they're rather masculine and badass, tough, determined, etc.

Japanese fans were a mistake.

That transparent shadow isn't helping the optical reader, what are their names?

Taken from

realdgame.jp/jojo3/character/
JoJo's Bizarre Hotel uploaded the original character for their event.
They plan to upload the full image later this month.

>Stand Name - House of Holi/Holy
>Stand Master - Dja Maker (CV: ???)

>House of Holi/Holy
A stand that allows the user to manipulate the building.
If you enter the building, after an hour, you will disappear from this world.
The building itself exists as an entity and can be seen even if you are not a stand user, but any physical attack to the wall, the windows, and even the floor are not effective at all.

>Dja Maker
DIO's minion. He awaits Jotaro in his hotel.
24 years old. Scorpio. Blood Type A.
174cm tall. Eye colour is brown.

>Hobby
Looking at his Gaudí photo collection.
Rubik's Cube Collection.

>Favorite Movie
Labyrinth

>Favorite Music
Bruckner Symphony No. 7 in E major
(It's been an hour since I have last finished listening to it)

>Favorite Drink
Chai (Pakistani milk tea)

>Personality
At first glance, he is gentle and polite, but inside is sly and cunning.
I'm proud of my stand ability to kill people without getting dirty.
Fine in time, cleanliness with perfectionism.
I do not want others to approach me within a meter.
When I was a child, my friend went home during hide-and-seek, I have been waiting until dawn to be found.

>But part 6 onwards are most likely going to be a mess.

Aww man, is Part 7 not liked there?
Is Part 7 going to end up in Toei's hands?

I'd rather have part 7 stay in adaption limbo than receive some half assed adaptation.
If we even manage to "just" get the first 6 parts, we're really lucky.

I love part 7 but I dont think it will work in anything but a manga, its a lot longer and slower than the rest of the series

I fear it will stay in limbo forever due the reasons anons stated as well as people going nuts over the fact Johnny wants to kill the president of the united states.

Tumblerinas were quite adamant with forcing people to say he wanted to kill the president of united states Funny Valentine, all of that, for political correctness.

Be patient, nigga. Part 5 needs extra production time due its retarded character designs and the many over-the-top battles.

nigga by the time SBR gets animated trump would have finished his 1 or 2 terms.

Does anyone have that image titled The Kujos? The one in which eberyone is black, Josuke, Jolyne and Hermes are trans and Jotaro is making hamburguers?

I want to show it to my friend and I can't find it

>Tumblerinas were quite adamant with forcing people to say he wanted to kill the president of united states Funny Valentine, all of that, for political correctness.
But doesn't tumblr hate the president of US now?

>its retarded character designs
Better not be chatting shit about the best boy, fag.

took me 3 seconds to google the kujos, nigger.

They do but they fear to end in jail due a misunderstanding.

But the Vento Aureo's design are retarded, both in the good and the bad sense at the same time.

Thank you so much! It doesn't show up in my searches no matter how I tried.

how OP is this stand

>User can see anywhere in the universe/multiverse and also zoom in/out
>Other versions of the user have the same stand, so the user can coordinate with each other on plans
>User can also steal technology from more advanced worlds if they can understand it and replicate it themselves

Post teh villain chart with Carne RIGHT NOW.

They selling BD boxes of 1-3 part right now probably to have bigger budger for part 5, last one is selling on 25 November, so i don't expect announcement before it.

It's fictions, there is Superman comics about it.

its only op if you give it a good name. you did do tthat right user?

Call it Rage Against the Machine

Is this an interesting stand, or a piece of shit plot device. I'm not sure.

「Forever Changes」

Power- E
Speed- A
Range - A
Durability - C
Precision - E
Development Potential - E

Forever Changes takes any event that will occur within the next 5 seconds and changes the outcome from the most statistically likely outcome to another outcome. The likelyhood of another outcome happening determines how likely it is that outcome will occur. For example, the stand user trips on a flight of steps. Forever Changes changes the outcome from the user smashing their face into the floor to catching themselves on the railing. But it could also result in the stand user not only hitting the floor, but then also causing the floor to collapse and falling to their deaths. Forever Changes can only change the outcome of one event at a time and cannot act outside of the users control.

The stand looks something like pic related, with the multiple faces being the main aspect.

I wouldn't buy Ikkyu's Mansion anyways, especially from some bug-eyed, soulless kid and all those tedious corridors.

I super hype for the show because it'll be the best translation I've ever experienced for part 5. Did that shit ever get better over the years? Good lord it was awful.

There is a completely new translation, it is certainly better, I still think that the adaptation will be more enjoyable. The whole part is packed with fights that will work way better animated.

Like clockwork.

I never ubderstood why this "shocked" anons back when it was new.

I've been posting art on tumblr for years. You are either lying through your teeth, or are deliberately presenting the distorted views you found on some insane fictionkins blog as the average ones. The only '''discourse''' about Valentine on tumblr is chicks getting triggered by him trying to rape Lucy, absolutely no-one has taken it as a critique on Obama or America as a whole.

based hairposter

Part 5 may get announced sometime early 2018

You are right but
>absolutely no-one has taken it as a critique on Obama or America as a whole.
I disagree, although it's more of a spill over from twitter. I cannot engage in any Valentine conversation with several tumblr artists without them bringing up American Centrism, Lucy, current affairs or what not. On an anecdotal note, I had a commission I wanted to get for a friend turned down because the artist did not support Valentine's entire existence. It was petty but alas. Both sides are frustrating and I find Funny real fascinating but it is extremely hard to have a talk about him. The thread about the boot is a great example of the autistic lengths people go too.
I wish the tumblr boogeyman would bugger off though.

>Luvia from Fate
>First time she was given a 'proper' voice was in the Fate/Unlimited Codes fighting game back in 2008 (Not counting the time when Tamura Yukari voiced her very briefly in Fate/stay night Realta Nua in 2007)
>Hasn't appeared in any form of spoken media until 2013 with the debut of the Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA anime adaption
>Silver Link, the animation studio, had the good sense and grace to have Luvia's seiyuu from Fate/Unlimited Codes, Shizuka Itou, reprise her role after only voicing her once in some niche video game
>Meanwhile the JoJo anime recasts characters without a care in a world, despite the fact that the casting for All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven was already perfect (Avdol, Kakyoin, Polnareff, HOL HORSE, Josuke, Koichi, Rohan, etc)

Why are David Productions such faggots?

I guess it was nice of them having Hayami Sho reprise his role as Vanilla Ice since he originally voiced him in the Capcom fighting game but still...

thanks dude, heads up no subs but i watched it while reading the manga along side

to be fair Josuke and Koichi"s voices from the games (but Josuke's "Dora" rush is better in the games) didn't really fit them. But i agree with how they made Rohans a bit worse.

really hope Giorno's VA is good, i don't think the games nailed him but it seems like most of the VA's for the games get to be on the anime.
only good ones are narancia and mista

If Sugiyama doesn't come back as Buccellati, I'm going to be fucking livid.

youtu.be/yGqoSeHS5nc?t=35m27s

Really hope that they don't change Bucciarati's VA though

>Recasting
Junichi Suwabe instead of Naoya Uchida as Cioccolata for P5 would make me nut.
I actually liked some of the voices from the PS2 GW game, I feel they were better than some of the ASB/EoH games. It does bother me sometimes when I jump games and everyone sounds different.
I hope they don't go for the ASB voices for minor characters. 40 year old chain smoker Ghiaccio will kill me.

>It does bother me sometimes when I jump games and everyone sounds different.

I feel that this is the problem with JoJos in general. The constant recasting makes it hard for fans to have a "stable" voice to associate to the characters, I reckon this is due to the franchise not having a 'proper' anime adaptation until 5 years ago and the random, sporadic video games it has gotten before that time.

When the anime was announced back in summer 2012 alongside the ASB fighting game in celebration of the franchise's 25th anniversary, everyone was excited, especially me since I thought that they'll finally "normalize" the characters' voices.

But then David Productions had to fuck things up with the recasting so......

There are many factors more important to casting VAs than nerd rage over change. Overall the voices DP used were better - and even other than that there are questions of whether actors are available or interested, whether their range is suitable for the different scenes they'll be doing, how similar/different they sound from other characters etc etc etc.

>6 more days until PLEASE UNDERSTAND

Arigato...Gyro

If this isn't the Vento Aureo ED i'll be very dissapointed.
youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw
it even feels like an ED

MistaL here. We're getting our DVD rip tonight or tomorrow. Subtitles are already mostly done so we should be able to release tomorrow. Get hyped, niggerinos.

Alright but if it does the ED I'm claiming David Pro stole our idea
youtu.be/rEjj1foo8a8?t=12m27s

that ending song is neat

Did Sup Forums go nuts at jonathan's Sunlight Yellow Overdrive when the ep came out?

if they did, anyone got the archive?

Have faith user. I PROMISE you that Araki won't take a break this November.

I'll probably have the chapter later today. I'll report back in whatever JoJo thread is active at the time and say whether or not he's taking a break.

Really? I thought it would be a couple more, not today. Neato

It doesn't officially release today. We get thoze ebic leekz so we can have it done to release the same day it comes out in Japan (the 18th).

Right, right. I was (not clearly) referring to leaks

The anime sould be aired on 2018, but nobody knows when it will be announced

So since the new chapter will be followed by a hiatus
We can assume some pretty Awesome shit is gonna happen right before we're cucked into a month of no Jojo, right?
I think either doremi is going to be defeated, rai will be killed or maybe we'll get some huge plot details regarding the rokakaka
Part of me really wants to see jobin and speed King again but I doubt that's going to happen
Araki can take the poopoopath and end it with another "How can we stop this impossible duo!" Please Understand

Might be a little later, like mid-late November

>5 days until the new chapter

It's also some unimportant minor character's birthday

That's in two days.