Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know who

Syrians, of course.

The brits.

mossad, israel, rothschild king of jews, zionist baby killers

What's a leppo?

Bad weather? I don't see much difference...

This

t. Syrian.

>t. kikelover
wrong

The european filths without brain, who brainlessly follow the orders of the filthy jews, thats who

And those degenerate arabs who follow the orders of the filthy whites, who are equally filthy.

>Syrians destroy their own country
>Gee..hhmmm... I wonder whose fault this is?
>Brainlet on Sup Forums: HURR DURR I NOWE THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE IT WUZ DERR ROTHSCHILDS

Congrats on being able to regurgitate a meme, brainlet.

reptilians

jews obviously.

The Jews

>Another brainlet repeating "Jews" in reply to every thread

Congratulations, you made a Sup Forums, now go away.

now i know you're a kike because you brought up the roastchilds
you're so easy to spot and it's funny how pathetic your generation is at pilpul
I'm happy to see you all go

btw, you have brain damage:
archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

I recently read a bit about Assad and it turned out he didn't even want all this Syrian shit. He just wanted to have a peaceful life in London and to be an ophthalmologist. But because his stupid brother died in a car crash, poor Bashar now has to be a dictator and fight against ISIS and shit. I really feel sorry for the guy.

The Rebels and their American backers for surrendering immediately when the Russians got involved. The door to Europe was wide open for everyone to flee but instead they decided they were Luke Skywalker and the rebels and got the entire area destroyed.

Good job Mouaz and the Syrian Emergency Task Force. You have blood on your hands.

assad

Syria has sunis, which tend to be savages.
But leftists unchained ´em and chose to broke the balance of power cause of muh democracy, so leftists for trying to force their own mindset into different cultures, which is kinda racist.

SUNNI FUCKS

I HATE SUNNIS SO GODDAMN MUCH

ALAWITE & CHRISTIANS BUILT SYRIA FROM THE GROUND UP, SUNNIS DESTROY, RAPE, AND STEAL IT TO DUST

they're just doing what their ancestors did to mesopotamia when religions came to the middle east

The Rebellion.

Syrians deserved it for helping Americans against Saddam in 1991

Always blame Zionists, always blame Rothchilds and their lackey's in every government, and blame israel for existing

t. Palestinian.

sandniggers

When I saw them in Belgrade they looked like smug turds

Puts a smile on my face to see their middle eastern country destroyed. All semites are trash

>Puts a smile on my face to see their middle eastern country destroyed
they never had a country,
arabs live as tribes. they're nomads.
joke's on you. Belgrade is their new home now.

Filthy Jewish kikesnakes and their NeoCon buddies.

The fuck is a leppo?

The US

Mudslimes

amen bro