What is your favourite fascist symbol...

what is your favourite fascist symbol ? i like them all but my most favourite is a tie between the swastika and the original sticks around the axe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the original sticks around the axe

I like the fasces too.

i also really like the British union of fascists lightning symbol

Hakenkreuz is the best, forever.

>the Order of Christ's cross is now a fascist symbol

the Flash and Circle

These look like edgy nu metal band shit Desu

I really like the arm with the sword in hand.
The Wolfsangel ist nice too.

F second from bottom right

>superhero BAZINGA symbol
>Medieval Axe
>Minecraft Sword
>Literal faggot
>fidget spinner
>Sum symbol
>California bear
>generic cross
>Clash of clans ripoff emblem
>gay swastika
>Faggot of spears
>Autistic Wu-Tan
>Dude crosses LMAO
>obese tic tac toe
>Trafic symbol
>Not equal
>Wtf is this, I don't even
>Edgy band symbol
>same as crosses, but gravitational

They're shit

>please aim your bombs here

>Wtf is this, I don't even

if you did your research you would know that this was she symbol of the fascist party in Belgium (the Rexist Party)

You mean the one you stole from pagans, AKA people despised by Christians and the Crusaders you so deeply adore ?
Oddly enough the wolfsangel was a trap, so it's kinda ironic, doncha think ?

>original sticks around the axe

a literal faggot. lmao kys

> WTF no maga hat?

Nobody gives a fuck, this emblem looks like the one you'd see on a University in Bumfuck. Alabama

Symbols have to be efficient, easy to recognize, to recreate, they musn't linger in ugly and convoluted curves

>Bazinga Land
>DOWNWARD SPIRALING
>Add crosshair

Why are fascist so ugly and gay in designs ?

>man riding a bear wielding a club

if thats not finland i dont know what

calm down amir

Christian Fascism is the future brother. All Demographics point to it, nature speaks to it, and God demands it. Don't try to fight it.

also prussia is nazi now

You just took norway's flag and rotated it 30 degrees or so to the right
Estonia looks like a hiking equipment brand
Ukraine like a stickman waving his arms whilst running
Green shit country in Balkans like a beer coaster
And Italy has a gay tilted bird

For fuck's sake, get a level and learn to draw horizontal lines

if you are going to moan and shitpost then fuck off this is a discussion about fascism not my lack of knowledge of the names of some of the symbols and if you are just going to call them all shit then why are you even fucking here fuck off if you don't like the topic we are discussing

>what is your favourite fascist symbol?

The Swastika by far.

LOL

Greece looks like a Nine Inch Nails album

In fact it straight up looks like Echoplex, and the Israeli currency symbol

>You're displaying the literal jew

bazinga is the coolest tho

That's nice and all, but the Catholic Church has had a rocky relationship with fascism and that symbol is the quintessential Catholic Portuguese symbol. If it's just an attempt to hearken back to Salazar's Estado Novo, he wasn't especially fond of fascists, either.

>WAAAA WAAAA u so mean U hurt my fee fees

Listen up cunt, what I'm saying is what literal millions will think when they see your emaciated RWDS made of anemic LARPers holding carboard billboards with your queer-ass symbols painted on, so clamp your fucking mouth

>the Order of Christ's cross is now a fascist symbol

British Flash and Circle really speaks to me, but then again I played a shit-ton of Rogue Trooper when I was younger. Overall there is nothing wrong with sticking to the classics. The original fasces are as good now as they were 100 years ago.

we are just trying to have a debate of which symbol looks the best and you have to come in and moan and bitch about it fuck off you antifa fag

So many good ones. I am glad normies don't know what they mean, kinda sucks one of the best ones gets normies tilted. Smh

This image was probs made by an angsty edgy teenager who wanted to piss off his defective parents by kissing the asses of the people his ancestor sent to hell with his thirty ought six

The swastika
>hypnotic
>imposing
>"im Hakenkreuz die Mission des Kampfes für den Sieg des arischen Menschen"
The Black sun
>just as hypnotic
The Wolfsangel
>something about it screams "resistance" to me

However, i don't like the idea of rebranding natsoc with a new symbol. Once it's the Hakenkreuz, it must be the Hakenkreuz forever.

1. Falagist
2. Vichy
3. Unironically iron guard

I like the Falange

Although it's more spiritual than strictly political, I'd say the sonnenrad.

Jägermeister

>Waaah antifa

Horsehoe theory, you are a tumor, from your faggot flag (you traitor to your own roots and country), to your rhethoric (or lack thereoff)

When the day of the rope comes, your sissy neck will have a nice razor-wire collar...

Now an arrow, a key, a jagermeister stag and the st petersburg eagle are fascist
Dios mio...

Wolfsangel. The BUF symbol is great too.

>being this fucking sad and bored that they come and bitch and moan about someones thread not contributing to it at all

seriously fuck off you are not welcome here

Daily reminder that the letter "L" is fascist as well

I'm not well versed in Catholic history, but as far as I understood they were vital in helping Nazis officials escape after the War, and have always interpreted their sympathies with Communism as a familiarity with group goals vs self-intetest individuals. Perhaps fascism is too strong of word, but in the future where freedoms are restrained by special interest groups and savagery runs amock, you can be dam sure followers of Christ will have their own militas, communities and political party.

I'm getting this tattooed once I find employ

Your philosoyphy reveals your inner faggliness, nobody likes a degenerate asshole who beats his dong to a bunch of doodles

Fascist spiritualism is degenerate, only science and futurism shall prevail. It's the Extrapolation of your inner weakness that makes you a prey to the overlords

i like the black sun

Svenskarnas Parti had a great logo. Too bad they disbanded after the last election.

Don't do it

You're the only one complaining 'bout me here, cuckboy

if you did your research you would know they were do you even fucking know the definition of fascism ?

Hello Sheldon, how's the N64 emulator ?

>tattoo
stop it's degenerate

seriously fuck off no one likes a shitposter

>the original sticks around the axe

I like this one

I do love the BUF symbol, but the Rexist Crown is very aesthetic

Just because I use a safety pin to kill someone doesn't make it a lethal weapon

For centuries these symbols have been used, it's not some edgy angsty soyboys that'll change their meaning

science and futurism is a big part of fascism dumbass

Swastika, Kolovrat, Valknut

flash and circle

pepe the frog and the arrow on every swedish knob-machine you push to cross the fucking street

i asked you a question do you even know what fascism is ?

The Church remained optimistic that fascists could be an ally against the reds, but as time went on it became more and more obvious that fascists, particularly in Italy, were espousing ideas that were fundamentally in violation of Catholic doctrine and praxis. Pope Pius XII ultimately wrote an encyclical, Non abbiamo bisogno, in which he articulated the Church's view that fascism was effectively stateolatry and that, worst of all, the propensity of fascist regimes for attacking confessional schools not only contravened the Thomistic principal of subsidiarity, but also the rightful prerogatives of the family and the Church.

I don't doubt that there were individual clerics with strong sympathies for fascism, but the position of the Church can at best be described as neutral and at worst as being one of hostility. Certainly hostility when it came to the Nazis. The Kirchenkampf and things like Aktion T4 being the biggest issues.

What I'm saying is that I'm all for a resistance to leftism, secularism, modernity, but that resistance, as a Catholic, should be a Catholic resistance.

Remember nazi-bois, it's down the street not across the road
Cut the landline and toss the phone before downing the draino
Aim for the medulla, not the throat
Use a strong rope, a high clair
The right pin of the socket is the one to shove a philips screwdriver in

And yet you keep archaic decadent polytheistic symbols

Cunt

No mamas wey puta

It's all just white natsoc symbols. You're looking into it too much. I never said they were fashy

don't listen to them, do it. Do it in a place that is hidden though so only you and your wife will see it, somewhere hidden by clothing.

No1 cares m9, I'm pretty sure you don't even, you're just a queer LARPer trying to fit in, straight out of reddit

Hitler has beaten his dong to the Swastika all over a whole Mein Kampf chapter.
It'd be problematic if there was an overlord connected to a symbol one could fall prey to, but if the symbol itself is the overlord (by its meaning) it is precisely what is needed to unite a people.
And if you exterminate an entire people under a symbol, it's more than a "doodle" when it makes its enemies uncomfortable at its mere sight.

imagine being this homosexual

French Popular Party--a celtic cross that doubles as a fasces.

L is fashy ?
Why

Jesus christ, you guys are well behind everyone in this race

You had quite the headstart back in 11/016,but now you've kinda been running at low power, probably throttled by those fuckhead Magapedes

Sounds like you have no friends and have thought about offing yourself lately. Do it faggot.

Except a swastika is just a swirly bullseye

silver legion of america

Good call

Silver Legion is my guess

fascism is about extreme love for ones country most of the money goes into bettering the nation and the people and is under the guidance of one strong leader if you are going to hate someone for what they believe know what it is they believe first

The grain with a sword and shield looks cool
Obviously the swastika does as well as the fasces

How's the muriatic acid, Billy-Bong ?

>20 posts out of 80
>this desperate for (You)'s

What caliber should I take, mutt ?
Some nice 56?

You're talking to the wrong burger about all that. I've been a white nationalist for awhile now.
Ever since I got red pilled and even my last name is Nordic for middle earth.

So it's like the USSR
Ya know, powerful leader whose Wealth went in the Perimetr system, internal security, OKBs and stuff, all the while giving a sence of patriotism symbolized around the motherland

>Tail sucking snake

Oh, nice, the Lolbertarian snake learned to toss the salad

sort of but without the Communism

The travail Famille Patrie one is bretty cool imo

>can't use carat symbol

Hello resetera

I love the black sun and the fasces

It's still one of the oldest symbols known to mankind, just partly because it is so simple.
One can't deny the swastika is an eyecatcher, also its 4 square angles indicate a 360 degree circle. It also has been derived from astronomy.
I admit it can be stuffed full of meaning, but calling it a swirly bullseye is looking down at it.

'xcept the rotation changes its meaning, so yeah

Well I guess counts, but my initial idea was the logo of 15th and 19th Grenadier divisions, pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

I like the Russian nationalist/swastika the best

>I love the blacked sun and faeces