Dogs

I wanna get a dog. What dog is the best and why is it the german shepherd?
>bred to keep them jews where they should be
>only mauls jewish offspring
>aestheticly wonderful
>Hitlers go-to dog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HLcFZNje_w
emoyenis.eu/
abelleboerboel.se/41617752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

East German Sherpherd

theyre perfect if u take the time to train and exercise them

German Shepherds are good, depends what you want your doggo to do. If you want more cuddle doggo get fluffer mutt like Golden Retriever.

German Shpeherds are excellent police dogs but I don't know why anyone thinks they look aesthetic

They just remind me of 80s haircuts

I've got a lurcher. It's basically a hairy greyhound.
Fast as greased lightning.

If you want the ultimate dog Belgian Malinois. It’s what navy seals use.
youtu.be/8HLcFZNje_w

One problem with Goldens is they are digger doggers and will tear up your yard. So another good dogger is the Welsh Corgie. They like to play rough and bite like chihuahua.

German Shepherds are great dogs but my Springer Spaniel is the best. He's a goofy fun dog but he moves gracefully and has a very dignified look.

They literally bred back problems into the breed because it was actually too good, now shepherds are a cucked breed.

German shepherd are bred to have a broken back, you should get one with a healthy back if you really want one.

>posts a picture of the genetic mutant show dog pedigree Shepherd.
>thinks he's aesthetic and anti kike
No... You're the kike.
If you're getting a GS get a fucking working dog like a real fucking man instead of the kike genetic freak pedigree.

Im not the type that has been overly cuddly towards animals, i mean yea sometimes sure.
My sister have cats, they are basicly useless for other than cuddly pillows.

I want a dog that I can rely on and have as a guard dog, And someone to exercise with, go into the woods camping, running.

for what purpose

Dad has 3 they're pretty insane

>I've got a lurcher
i love those
+ Hounds are great for hunting small game

airedale terrier

no idea i think its because they were supposed to look good in profile, not even joking

My family has had 3 German Shepherds over the years and I'm getting my first one of my own this summer. I'm going offgrid and offline for a while, buying some land in an all white area with no immigration, and I'm getting a GSD as my protector and companion. Can't wait.

Don't get a dog if you don't want to cuddle them. Though you may change your mind when you get one. Teaching a dog how to behave requires raising it from a pup. Unless you want to pay someone to do it for you, you will need to care for pupper.

That seems like a good contender user

If you never had a dog. Get an easy breed. Like a Labrador.

>insane.

In a good way?

Its not that i dont want to cuddle, ive not connected to any dog yet.

memedogs because they're disobedient, crafty and fairly useless, keeping you from growing complacent or reliant
They're hardmode dog, all other breeds are for casuls

German Shepard = hip dysplasia.
Get a Rhodesian Ridgback. They can fight lions, and gangs of negroes... or muslims, in you case.

At 10 years it begins to develop back problems and at the end you will have to put him down.

I kinda want one but mixed with something else to compensate for the fucked up hips.

It's cute. In my experience those make great house pets.

this
Great tip

-nice racist thread you got here

meme doge fur looks comfy to touch. I just want to touch one someday.

>all these posts talking about shepherds with problems
its like you niggers dont know how to not buy dogs from puppy mills.
GSD masterrace

if you want to have a smart dog get a jack russell.

FUck it.

I tought this would be a nice thread to us to discuss dogs, but damn, this is Sup Forums. The cunt had to say something nazi.

Fuck you op. Keep pretending (in internet) you are not a creepy loser.

German Shepard are amazing. But the best race, IMO, is Boxer.

But as a vet I would recommend a dog with no race (in Brazil we call Vira lata, I do not know how to say this in english.

>roach back
Get that jewish abomination out of here

Yeah they're pretty much great at everything they do, smart as fuck, super fast, strong bite (tried 2 of them out on the sleeve), protective and a good sense of smell.

Like german shepherds they can have a lot of hip problems though so its important they've had their hips checked and need a lot of exercise and in their early years socializing. Have to empthasize the energy because they literally don't stop so if you're a fat fuck who doesnt walk his dog its not for you, if they ever get tired they have a 10 minute nap and they're ready to go again.

I got some weird ass Greek hound mixed with some kind of shepard.
She’s very affectionate and playful and runs like the wind although she eats anything and has destroyed my drapes and two of my blankets with big ass holes in them so for that she will pay denbts

this is /pol in case you didn't notice senpai

>sloped back
nope

>can we live with you user?
>we will keep you safe and love you

Get a file brasiliero, dog bred to get the scent of a nigger from 1km, than kill him/bring him to the european slave master

his back is angled because his back foot is staggered

The Jews behind the toy-animal breeding disfigured them over the course of generations because their hate for Germany is bottomless.

A shelter dog.

The Leonberger is a great working dog.

no do not get nigger,homeless doggo. I had one and it had too many problems.

Nonsense.

Angulation is part of the dogs stature and working ability. Over-angulation is what show dogs go for as they always take a working component of the dog and breed it to the extreme. Working lines are still able and much harder dogs than Malinois, which are more useful for SOF because of their size and portability.

Pictured is a founding Czech breed GSD.

>But as a vet
isnt that the same as working on people in your shithole? you all look like monkeys anyway

How much space do you have for it? Do you want a companion or a working dog? Are there predators in your area?
Greyhounds, borzois, collies, and similar long doges are very intelligent, but they need a large plot to run and exercise in.

Short dogs don't need as much space, but like pugs and pitbulls they're mentally retarded and will roll in their own shit, bite your kids, etc. Get a mesocephalic dog of a medium size. Labs, poodles, corgis, and shiba inus are good all-around choices to balance behavior and domesticity.

The english word for a mixed dog is mongrel, or mutt Brazil user.

>...a dog with no race (in Brazil we call Vira lata, I do not know how to say this in english.
'Mutt,' or 'mixed breed.' Like the memes, my guy.

>falling for shelter mutt propaganda

>But as a vet I would recommend a dog with no race (in Brazil we call Vira lata, I do not know how to say this in english.
Oh, do you mean Brazilian?

it also encourages people to dump their dog on side of road because
>state will take care of it.

BEASTED.com

Yeah, if you want something that's gonna destroy your walls. Get great danes, they're bestest dogs.

I wanted one but wife said no, we god Golden retriever and it ate all our carpet

dobermann

get a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog so everyone runs away from you.

I'm owning german shepherds since 30 years.
This one is an breed abomination. Not more than a fashion object.

Breed is fucked. Not enough variation left to keep the breed healthy without paying super high premiums to competent breeders.

Damn right.

Dobermann and rottweiller are great too.

Long time I do not see a dobermann here. When I was a child everybody had one.

Go with an Old German Shepherd. Darker and longer fur. GF currently has a mix between a German and a Belgian Shepherd (looks 90% like the German but with short fur). Will also get an old German Shepherd and a Swiss Shepherd to complete the trio.

whats your opinion on your dog? any tips?

Rear legs get blown the fuck out in middle age. prone to madness. PASS

Hows your experience?

Read Caesar Milan’s “Pack Leader” book or watch a few of those “dog whisperer” episodes. It’s a great philosophy for handling dogs and being more alpha in life too.

Be the pack leader.

if you want to be a chick magnet get a pug. Every girl wants to come pet it.

If you have a shepherd, just make sure to train them RIGHT and train them EARLY. Also make sure you have either a lot of room to run around or take them for long walks. Otherwise they are very difficult and you're just wasting the shepherd in them

If you have land and time get a border collie. A lot of work but so worth it

If you want a genius dog who loves going outside and water, get a standard poodle.

WTF is in the water that's turning the friggin dogs into dykes?

GSDs like water

this

oh u

Standard Poodles are one of most intelligent doges and very very fast like greyhounds. Their fur is like curly sheep wool.

Get a Golden Shepard (Golden retriever mix with a German Shepherd).

>But as a vet I would recommend a dog with no race (in Brazil we call Vira lata, I do not know how to say this in english.
We call them la perro de la Brasil here.

GS get hip problems.

Get a fucking Rhodesian Ridgback, you fucking degenerate.

Here you go, Swen, emoyenis.eu/

Fuck pugs. Dachshund is best small dog and also Völkisch

They are highly demanding and need attention like a child growing up. As with most dogs but these take it up a notch. Absolutely need boundries , attention and exercise or they will never mind you and will destroy your shit. On the upside they have a higher capacity than most to learn those things rather quickly. If you out don't put the time and dedication involved it will be a nightmare

>Tfw Jew who owns a German Shep

My father used one for small game hunting--mostly rabbits, ducks, and pheasants.They're an exceptionally clever breed.

Hitler was a jew

If you have the money, get a Boerboel.

abelleboerboel.se/41617752

Great, they learn fast and don't forget so easy, pretty nice character against other dogs and kids, needs a lot of walking and time. They need to stay occupied. Need washings often, especially in fall/winter.

Would recommended if you're having time and room.

Corgis are hilarious.
I used to have one.
Rip corgo, you were the best there ever was.

Anyone know what kind of dog Varg Vikernes got?

I have an American bulldog. 102 pounds of cuddles and anti-negro sentiment.

Chase!

Boerboel says sup.

pic related
nigger

Britain confirmed for best doggos

Their fur is actually hair so people who have dog allergies can have them, but it'll grow out indefinitely so it takes a lot of effort to keep them groomed.

A lot of people don't know that the traditional "foofy" haircut on a poodle isn't decorative, but is specifically shaped for them to hunt ducks in the water.

Doberman best dog i ever had

that's great if you wanna attract the kind of woman who doesn't want kids

Does anyone else’s doggo act racist? My pup ALWAYS and ONLY barks/growls at niggers. It’s actually pretty awesome but I’m wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

That looks like a small bear, kek. His head is yuge