Why do Sup Forums hate stalin?

Hitlers wasnt even his primary enemy but the anglo saxon liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgCTeN_ZTY
youtube.com/watch?v=HRkVq4sR_V8
rt.com/business/420849-russia-wheat-record-harvest-exports/
youtube.com/watch?v=b3X65w6crSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The great man theory is bullshit. All leaders, especially the popular ones that make it into history books, are the biggest puppets of all.

commie

/thread

Stalin was a huge piece of shit.

Anglo-saxons destroyed the world the world.

Hans is correct. Also Stalin was a kike.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend. Stalin was a globalist.

Men who make it into history books live eternal life within those history books. They never truly die as they will always be remembered for good or for bad. People who don't wish to strive for this are the true sheep.

My feelings on Stalin are mixed. He became redpilled on the Jews later and life and tried to purge them from the Soviet Union before they poisoned him.

I don't think Stalin was a puppet. He hated jews and was very anti-Israel. He was still a huge asshole but I believe he was the only non puppet of the WW2 leaders

>Why do Sup Forums hate stalin?

Crypto jew who killed smart goyim and destroyed his country.

Lol you sound like a major retard.

>implying Ukrainians are smart or even human.

Stalin internet defense force?

Just come to terms with the fact that Stalin was greatest man of the century

Stalin was still scheming to absorb Eastern Europe in the Soviet Union (which is why Hitler attacked, it was a pre-emptive strike). He did manage to clean out a lot of the Soviet kikes though (which is why he was killed), so he wasn't all bad.

If he had been less of a greedy expansionist, I would probably be neutral towards him, but fate decreed that he would fight against the last best hope of the European people....and for that he should be hated and reviled for all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgCTeN_ZTY

>Just come to terms with the fact that Stalin was greatest man of the century

At doing what, exactly?

Murdering millions of his own people, and destroying his nations economy to use it to make shit tons of weapons that went to waste?

at least he wasn't a jewish puppet like FDR or Churchill. He was just a paranoid asshole

Turning af country of nationen of superstitious farmers into a nuclear powered superpower

>at least he wasn't a jewish puppet

hehehehehehehe.... you poor fool.

>Turning af country of nationen of superstitious farmers into a nuclear powered superpower

of starving people.

I believe Stalin was most likely blackmailed into backing the creation of israel. But yes he still bent his knee to the jews so he could stay in power

>I believe Stalin was most likely blackmailed into backing the creation of israel.

HEHEHEHEHehehehehehehe.... that's what they all say.

how did he destroy the economy, turned the nation into one of the most powerful in the world, he transformed a shithole into a super power

trust the yanks to distort history, Russians are simultaneously Pro Stalin and more nationalist than Amerifags

>how did he destroy the economy, turned the nation into one of the most powerful in the world, he transformed a shithole into a super power

everyone was starving.

I think that means that the economy sucked.

You should look at the death count for the winter war and what he used for the armor on his tanks, that will truly give you an insight into how desperate he was to win wars.

Just give us one more chance and we'll finish it off for good, I promise >:)

>destroyed his country.
USSR was a shithole even Poles laughed at before Stalin. When Stalin died USSR had become a global superpower.

please go back to plebbit

>He hated jews and was very anti-Israel
As much as i respect Stalin this is not true.

>he transformed a shithole into a super power

By starving millions of his own people and defeating the nazis by bum rushing the shit out of them. He was a paranoid asshole and a shitty leader but he knew how to use the almost limitless resourcses of mother russia. Yet still the US provided the USSR with millions of dollars worth of manufacturing.

This

Made a shithole a nuclear superpower challenging the whole anglo jew order.

>Why do people hate Stalin

youtube.com/watch?v=HRkVq4sR_V8

>By starving millions of his own people
Fuck off this this bullshit meme, ignorant mutts.
>This season's grain production in Russia has beaten last year's bumper crop and the record harvest set by the USSR in 1978, according to new data revealed by the statistics agency Rosstat. rt.com/business/420849-russia-wheat-record-harvest-exports/

stalin was a fucking kike himself and so was the majority of the original top communists in russia.
they killed millions of slavs and forced them into gulags but we have faggots like you praising stalin.
get the fuck out of here you fucking cuck

Pogroms? the people of the USSR hated jews just like everyone else at the time. Even though Stalin backed the creation of Israel, I believe he expressed regret about that decision before his death. I think Stalin was the only WW2 leader that the jews couldn't completely control

Better bum rushing and winning than fighting with cool looking meme tactics and over-engineered machines and losing. youtube.com/watch?v=b3X65w6crSM

He should have nuked jew SA and jewnited shitdom

say that to my face you little bitch.

We hate him because he was an anti-semite.

>Fuck off this this bullshit meme, ignorant mutts.
>"I'm so arrogant and narcicstic, and I'm so above the truths of history, that I'm going to act like they never happened so I can be a useful idiot the Satanist pedophiles and cannibals in black robes who run the world."
amazing argument

Watching american garbage

what is you article supposed to prove you dumb kacap?
stalin starved millions of slavs in a man made famine, most of whom were ukrainian.

Stalin also rightly saw the united states of mutts as the primary enemy of the UUSR not the failed painter corporal lunatic

Uhhh, pre ww2 there was a massive famine where millions starved due to stalins policy where the majority of crops was forced to be given to the government. And the scorched earth policy after the german invasion only caused more suffering. Stalin did not give a single shit about the welfare of his people. He was a paranoid dictator who got lucky because hitler was meme

I like both Hitler and Stalin, so what's your implication?

Im not shitting on his strategy, im just saying a fucking retard could give those orders. Americas manufacturing and the USSR's manpower is what turned stalin from a regular dictator into a world leader.

>Stalin
>crypto jew
Source?
He was Georgian and basically a copy of his father (Georgian too).

if you're over-concerned with your legacy and not the immediate pursuit of your goals, it can be used against you. Look at how much Obama cared about his legacy - he would agree with anything someone said would land him in the history books and so was easily ((manipulated)))

>Source?
His sharting asshole