It's amazing how polish users of Sup Forums succesfuly memed the utopian vision of poland on Sup Forums as if it was...

it's amazing how polish users of Sup Forums succesfuly memed the utopian vision of poland on Sup Forums as if it was some perfect country because
>no muslims, right?
good luck with living in poland, earning 4x less than in the west while everything is twice more expensive

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&country2=Poland
mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/ftse-russell-reclassifies-poland-to-developed-market-status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally worth it for polish pussy
All our woman are coal burning retards

You're not Polish. You're a kike. Why do you lie so with that flag?

gee i wonder what would happen if you globalists would stop fucking with their government and manufacturing

I'd rather be poor in a white country than rich in a brown country.

poland?

C'mon living in Poland isn't o bad overall. Granted, some Poles posting here have over-inflated egos and a delusion of grandeur. Aside from that we're just an average Eastern European country with a lot of average Eastern European problems.

>airsoft
Won't do much against Russian human wave attacks lol

it's amazing how much it bothers you that somene appreciates one of the few positive things about our country

when i visited poland it literally looked like a paradise. white people everywhere. white children playing in the street. neighbors talking to each other and laughing.

imagine some aut-right fag going to poland expecting it to be his utopia, then getting rejected by all women there (just like at home) and getting beat up and mugged by some gopnik.

Its basically like weebs who want to live in Japan because it will be their anime utopia

How often do tourists get attacked in poland?
I'm sure it's mainly just the arabs and nigs, but the one thing I've heard about poland is they'll randomly jump tourists.

>earning 4x less than in the west
It keeps us from becoming degenerate materialists, and make us pray to god to ask him for some gibbs. Nevertheless it keeps us praying.

Airsoft should be banned

Pretty much the opposite of every other polack on this board.

I would trade everything to live in a 100% white nation again. Soul, authenticity, peace of mind and integrity are worth a lot more then a somewhat better economy. Don't be a fool

>good luck with living in poland, earning 4x less than in the west while everything is twice more expensive

I've actually done the calculations, I would have a much higher quality of life in Poland than England, doing the same job as I am now.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&country2=Poland

>op

I'm so glad this person exists

that's to be expected, isnt't it?

What the fuck. Do you know how many people would give up half their income to not have to deal with niggers and political correctness and feminists? I live in Broward county in Florida and if you think living in a supposedly rich country is so great I encourage you to come visit. You can get used to having money but you'll never get used to having to deal with a liberal and nigger controlled media trying to tell you how to live every day.

Its mostly amerimutts who fantasize about poland. Americucks get raped by niggers if they step foot outside and if they stay home they have to wacth their wives fuck Tyrone and Jamal.

You're full of shit dutchbro. Balkan states are 99% white, and they're poor, corrupted shitholes. Worst of all, best of students are leaving these countries, while the worst scum is thriving.

Is Finland the true white man's utopia?

this is Chad incarnate

Stay in turist areas of Kraków and you will be fine.

>How often do tourists get attacked in poland?
Only people who might get attacked are blacks/arabs, that's it.

O kurwa pamiętam akcję z tym typem XD

Fuck you kike, we love our polish brothers

>$2000 in airsoft shit
Why do retards do this, buy real guns

>good luck with living in poland, earning 4x less than in the west while everything is twice more expensive
Worth it to avoid globalist slavery
Good luck with your quest for trinkets ya cheap fuckin sellout

We’re really not that poor. It’s possible to have a lifestyle just as good as the Western one or even better if you work for it.

We do earn a lot less than Germans do for example, but things arent twice as dear.

Yeah because your fucking view of "white people" is basically "angels who dindu nuffin". You think any white country is successful and safe.

Attached: 635d8e9dc22563b70db6db2b33aacfee.jpg (750x563, 79K)

Oh wow, so great. There are no white people in America? White children don't play in the street? Neighbors don't talk to eachother?

You think it's just income? Try getting a job, learning the language, try not to become a depressed alcoholic because of the people.

Sounds like anywhere if you're being a dick

Not here in texas. You are a minority if you are white and under 40yrs old. Its just fact. Its worse if you are a kid. I havebseen multiple schools 95% hispanic. And not just one. But a few schools like this. For me as an older user. Its u real how things changed in 20 years. But its all gone for whites in America. In several decades whites will be the lowest numbered minority.

Poland is but a country with a strict anti-refugee/globalization laws and a recovering economy. It's not that all special.

So you are this cancer who mae shitty threads al day.

kys.

>Recovering economy
Warsaw's nominal GDP per capita is near $50K USD which is far higher than Torontshit

Also daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does

Attached: polska vs a fucking leaf.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

>You are a minority if you are white and under 40yrs old
nigger you dont know shit about rural texas

look at all this polish butthurt, using cherrypicking, mental gymnastics and excuses
if we'd use polish butthurt as a power source we would reach the mars by now

nobody deserves to see such shitty posts, SAGE!

Attached: 1519308815507.jpg (192x171, 15K)

Daily reminder you aren't polish amerimutt

>recovering economy.
What does this mean? Poland is a developed country.
mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/ftse-russell-reclassifies-poland-to-developed-market-status/

Attached: warszawa-proximo-1-jpg-lq_44_N_5D3_6066.jpg (1230x820, 385K)

It means we only became developed a few months ago and out state od the economy is considered to be „developing” and not „mature”. There is still a long way to go.