Are we rooting for /ourtranny/ or /ourfeminists/ ?

are we rooting for /ourtranny/ or /ourfeminists/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=77affpcFpYU

for me? it's neither, just rooting for greater conflict within these movements

I root for no mentally ill fag degenerate.

And for that to happen you have to fracture the movement by specifically targeting it's fringe members with praise. Want to fluster the feminist movement? Raise trannies to the pedestal above real women. Shit will be broken overnight.

Even a tranny is more rational than a woman lol

I'm rooting for this gal. Mentally ill or not, she's in the right, and it literally doesn't hurt me at all to refer to her as a she if that is what she prefers.

You single /pol'ers really really should start talking to/ dating dating a QT Lil' bubble-butt trap. You wont be disapointed

God, I really hate them all.
They're all loathsome shits.
A happy marriage between a normal straight mana and woman, that should be society's ideal. This degeneracy has gone too far. None of them are happy.

I don't know what's going on, but root for the feminists. They worry about being associated with us more, and will dedicate time to their image as opposed to the issue.

For whichever natural disaster strikes Melbourne next.

there is no such thing as /ourtranny/ all trannies ought to pay a visit to the gas chamber.

Sorry, not attracted to dudes.

When a traps hormone levels have been in the female spectrum for years, they arent a "dude" by any stretch.

>Penis
>Not a dude

Lel

of course, it still has the mind of a man.

Don't ever combine "our" with those words fag. Kys

I forgot that their chromosomes suddenly change.

may they all die soon of feminine prostate cancer insha'Allah

if that person put on dude jeans, dude boots and a dude flanel shirt.
You would look at "dude" and call him a "faggot" and then outcast "dude" from you.
So what is it you really want from "dude"?
Your not fooling anyone with your insecurity defense mechanisms.

> radical feminist vs trans woman feminist
kek.

this

I root for reason and truth. That's a fucking man, not a woman

Men entitlement: Call me a woman or i'll fucking beat you

How is it more rational to believe you are something you are not and mutilite your own body?

>she's in the right
How? He is not a woman, because women are adult females and he's male

>Sex characteristics are only hormones

...and, upon said mutilation, tell people you are "traditional." Completely looney.

>capitalism hurts women
Nah.

You tricked me OPAnon - Thats a dude .

Tranny still looks better than those fat stupid bitches .

thats right, n the pussy is better too, yall really got to knock it off, they make way better bitches than u give them credit for.

The snake eats itself.

these women where trying to push him off the leftist hierarchy thats why they called it not a real women. minority> gay trans ext.> women > male > white male. Thats why these feminist cunts piss me of they understand the hierarchy so the only people they could shit on is white male that he truly is but if this was different situation i bet they would be allies to him. BTW not of /our/ anything