Behavioral sink

Is this what is happening in the west?
pic related

Attached: 1520688472921.jpg (1739x879, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not too late for us. It's never too late. But we should hurry to change things.

I don't think that's quite the case. Humans are capable of living in ultra overcrowded places much more than mice, simply look at China or India. Our needs are different from mice as well, it's quite impossible to say where this phenomenon would actually ruin a population rather than simply select for a more psychologically adapted variant. So far it seems not to have occurred at all.

For some it is already to late.

>simply look at China or India

a casual observation of Chinese CCTV footage demonstrates that the results of the mouse Utopia experiment are completely relevant to humanity.

this

Yes, we all forgot what it is to be human long ago. You have to find a place in the social hierarchy to become a developed adult human. If society has no wants/goals and no roles for people to fill it collapses because there are no real humans left to run it. The only way to deal with the abundance of material wealth is to focus on far reaching ideals that can't be so easily fulfilled. Stuff like colonising space is good but historically enthusiasm for specific projects like that is short lived unless based in a wider philosophical/theological connection to the universe. The system that best describes reality without ignoring subjective experience or reducing it to material components and provides focus on a future ideal is the European Christian tradition.

Attached: 1024px-Albrecht_Dürer_-_Melencolia_I_-_Google_Art_Project_(_AGDdr3EHmNGyA)[1].jpg (1024x1294, 597K)

Absolutely nothing to do with population density. Mice and rats live in greater densities in the wild. It's about overabundance of luxury and not needing to strive to survive.

Otherwise yes, that's pretty much what's happening to Western civilisation.

that's basically what the study concludes.

the study seems to say there's some kind of "psychological limit" on population instead of a physical limit. But it didn't have anything to do with the population at all. It was the utopia itself.

yes

Attached: 1502914673691.png (737x541, 715K)

Reddit shill. Fuck off.

Attached: notanargument.jpg (280x160, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

here faggots

I would argue it is in fact existential then, even in the metaphysical sense. Forget about any need for struggle, I don't think the absence of suffering has anything to do with it. As other anons have pointed out it has all to do with purpose. Perhaps it is simply boredom?

Things are so far gone, I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of this board doesn't even know the half of it.

Attached: 1500183882038.gif (650x650, 1.96M)

Studies on rats and mice are always trash and should really never mean anything. They don't have advanced communication of ideas to guide their society themselves.

I think it's not as much about the strict number of heads per square kilometer as it is about the amount of unwanted social interactions and loss of freedom and privacy.
By that logic, you don't need literal overcrowding to trigger the clusterfuck. It's enough that the government wants to have CCTVs everywhere and records your every Sup Forums post, self righteous SJW assholes are trying to regulate not only what you do but what you think and feel, you can get fired for wrongthink and half of the population considers it a good think because muh nazis, etc.
Certainly the symptoms of mouse utopia are eerily similar to white degeneracy so go figure.

There are some of us who are attempting to create artificial bodies so that we can continue into the future. Unfortunately we are being roadblocked on many fronts by ethics committees and globalists.

There is a good chance we will die before our dreams are realized, and it makes me angry.

Attached: t3_7bg7c4.jpg (1500x1071, 589K)

>comes to the conclusion mice have forgotten what it is to be mice
Remember this every time some leftard tells you "X is just a social construct and hence it can and should be removed because I don't like it".

It was about a lack of social spaces, which is why things like (((Facebook))) are so uniquely poisonous to humans

Look at how bonkers things have gotten since 2004

They're the exact same symptoms. White degeneracy is a biological kill switch going off.

This is why the EU and Canada are so desperate to flood their countries with shitskins; they understand their native populations have a very high chance of going extinct within 2 generations.

In Genesis God made man work as punishment for his sins. While animals are separate, I believe that the affects of this mice utopia are very similar to the affects of modern society.

whether it happened to the west or not, i know it happened to me personally. i don't see any girl in a sexual way anymore, nor see any person as a human, but rather just as a collection of separate body parts randomly stitched together, much like a piece of furniture, which is creepily able to move and make sounds and try to psychologically manipulate me in any way it can.

Thats false, they want dumb and easily controlled population

It used to be common sense to not take part in things you don’t like or join circles that don’t like you. When they started with their anti-bullying campaign I thought it was a dumb trend that would go nowhere, but it lasted longer. People were confused when they extended it online. We got one of the best tweets of all time out of that from Tyler. He was right about it, it’s what people have always done. If you don’t like something then fucking leave or in an online scenario, close your eyes. Instead what happened, these morons have been trying to make everything about them, they feel the need to be the target audience and center of attention for everything. Music, movies, video games, social media, etc. Instead of using common sense, they invade, destroy, attempt to subvert, and then claim you’re the problem for pointing out that what they’re doing is wrong and harmful.

we are lobsters
we are mice
LEARN TO LIVE
SAVE YOURSELVES
LIVE THE WAY YOU CAN LIVE

yes it is and jews caused this

>much like a piece of furniture
so you want to make leather furniture out of people?

Agreed to a degree. Mice don't really have existential crises, but there's clearly an element of mouse natural law that's being broken to lead them to ruin.

Actions have consequences (imagine with some emotional load and implied threat) aka the atheists.
Get overrun by mulsims.

Fucking genius.

This
Have a little faith anons

Was the mouse utopia even a proper experiment? I thought the guy filled in a lot of his own philosophy rather than using strict empirical evidence.

You should seek help user.

it really wasnt

The trigger is not precisely overcrowding, it's increased social interactions. The rodents were all fed in the same place, (the central 'public yard') so there was no way to avoid inevitably being confronted with the mindnumbing crush of more social connections than their brains are meant to handle. Humans have it crazier in that we can receive social cues from WAY more people than actually exist in our life, advertisements try all the time to manipulate our social perceptions, to humanize actors, imaginary characters, and even corperations to sell an idea, or a product. Then you add social media, suddenly everyone is connecting to people who have no real buisness in 'their world'. Then add smartphones to make those connections inescapable.

I suspect the defensive reaction in humans to simply shut off your social processing, to reduce a vast swath of the people you meet and interact with on a daily basis to 'outsiders/non-people'. This evaluation of members of your own species as 'irrelevant' becomes more and more prevalent, resulting in narcissism, isolation, and most dangerously, the realization that you yourself are one of those 'irrelevant people.'

Attached: 1510797598023.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)