Bulgaria

Do they know what's happening in their backyard?
I read a report from Stratfor and mentioned Turkey's long term ambitions in this country, along with south of Romania (no Greece). Something about the geographic advantages of the mountains that serves as a natural barrier.
If you live there please report back and tell me you are doing something to prevent another TURKED.COM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBGOPkwzMsw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgpWyi_jt0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_sprachbund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkey is a 80 million country, we're less than 7 million. Can't do anything even if we wanted to. I wouldn't worry about it though.

Of that 7 mil, how many lives abroad? Sad situation here user.

The 7 mil are here in the country, but that includes the gypo and turk miniority. I'd say bulgarians are 5 mil with another couple mil abroad.

My God, what have you guys done? This doesn't look sustainable for long term. Joining EU/NATO is smart but how long will they both last.

well no it's not sustainable, and I don't really see this changing. Even the gypsies go to western europe. I'd say 100 years from now Bulgaria will be empty.

Empty right before our eyes, tragic bruh. I hope you find some new prosperous path user.

>I read a report from Stratfor
link

we could have retaken constantinople with you and the greeks, but nooo you had to bitch about macedonia
i would still volounteer to defend you against the turks

Romania is not in the balkans

link for paid members but I found this. Similar theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=lBGOPkwzMsw

just copy paste the text or screenshot it.
don't be a nigger.

Right click disabled. Screen shots blocked.

CaspianReport made a video about this. conquering bulgaria and romania would make turkey a fortress, impossible to conquer

but there are millions of europeans who would volounteer to stop this... serbs and croats for example

You can't expect the country to stay on it's current path for 20 years more, let alone 100
I would love to see a union of pic related, maybe the balts can join + belorusia and ukraine for the sake of less putin influence

leaving albania there, as a turkish trojan horse.. hmm

Don't worry, I'm sure NATO will protect them, just like they protected Cyprus and Afrin kurds.

maybe you're right
annexing it would cause too much trouble

how do you plan to annex bosnia (as a whole) and kosovo, without a war?

you're such a liar :)). take a pic with your phone.

caspian nigger is a turk bootlicker from azerbaijan.

i know. he still made a good point

Still a balkan shithole like the rest of us

>teaming up with kurwas and bozgors
you're a funny man
>leaving albania there, as a turkish trojan horse
>let's take albania, this is totally not the definition of trojan horse.

Romania is not in the balkans.

Just discovered Caspian Report, it sounds well informed. I like that he does geopolitics for many countries. I couldn't find Bulgaria but here is one for Greece.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgpWyi_jt0

it's this video:

Closing your eyes does not change reality

Without a war, I don't expect to get away with it
sadly

How did the population decline so incredibly quickly? Or has it always been that low?

My Bulgar friend, do you count your gypsy infestation in that 7 million?

My aunt has a village house near Yambol, It's a beautiful country and the people are friendly but your gypsy reminds me of the american hood.

go away, krastavetsky.

Radu, get off your high horse
you're still a shithole li

see

immigration and low birth rate. It was around 9 million in the 80's. Although I'm not sure how reliable that number is since it was during commie time.

Yambol is our Baltimore so no wonder it reminds you if you actually visited it

That makes a lot of sense in retrospect

geographically, the balkan peninsula doesn't exist. for something to be a peninsula there must be at least one place where it is wider than at the place where it is attached to to the land.

this obviously isn't the case with the balkans. so, they are just a part of mainland europe.
what are the balkans then? this is my definition: any part of europe that has been influenced by the ottoman empire. romaina is balkanian then.

Gypsies are a big part of that 7 mil and growing. But I'm not sure you should compare them to the hood - they are significantly less violent than the american negro. Still extremely annoying, but not dangerous.

behold bulgarian culture

yes, but all the balkans are Romanian.

i respect your opinion. however i disagree with your definition.
i think you are a nigger.
>all the balkans are Romanian
please stop.

what's your definiton?

my god, europe is a total mess

>please stop.
my daco-thraco-roman genes won't let me

Attached: romania2022.png (1200x780, 102K)

>Turks want to invade
>"We don't need guns in Romania!" - The general consensus.
I gotta move so fast outta here.

the danube is the northern frontier
the roman empire was a multicultural, multi ethnic, multi religious shit show.
the romans didn't give a shit about the dacians and invaded parts of their land to get gold.

behold Croation culture

Attached: 994.png (961x783, 1.42M)

not very reasonable

Attached: 256px-Danubemap.png (256x164, 94K)

the western frontier stops at the italian border

Croatian population 4 mil.
Serbian population 7 mil.
Greek population 10 mil.

Turkey population 80 mil with their domestic military industry.
You need more anons

they breed like roaches, and they will be squashed like roaches

I'm talking realities here not fantasies.

the reality is that we will never take Conjstantinopole back. Only bulgarians can do it, they did it before

You mean 5 mil Bulgarians against 15 mil city. Most Bulgarians fled to west, you think they'll come back to fight?

the small aryan greek armies btfo'd roach persian armies multiple times.

I like your style.

That was around Alexander the Great times. After centuries of TURKED.COM I'm not sure if these are the same Greeks.

>TURKED.COM
stop making fun of our bulgarian neighbours.

My bad user.

sure. but now we have SLAVS

and what can they do?

remove kebab

You're in the Balkan Sprachbund tho

Attached: Balkan-sprachbund-revised.png (758x775, 46K)

I really like the tatars desu.
We had a long and bloody history with its ups and downs but we made our peace with them and as of lately we try to strengthen our ties.

>romani

Attached: paidbysoros.jpg (240x250, 9K)

yeah, feels weird man

It is though.

Attached: romani.png (1596x655, 108K)

in no way that that name it's not a jewish/hungarian conspiracy. The coincidences are too big.

I was hoping to hear more of unity, reverse migration, etc.

Instead I just hear fantasies.

This Mr. Hamburger is stunned how people can abandoned their own country.

>Sprachbund
i don't know what that means

OP, Turkey is having trouble with invading bunch of kurds armed with AK-s and loosing manpower, getting some of their soldiers burned alive, their army got purged by the water melon seller and in spite of it's size and equipment is doing laughably bad, we on the other hand are a NATO member with article 5 waiting to be issued the moment a turkish boot cross the border, most of the turkey bullshittery is aimed for internal consumption NK style, their actual problems are the increasing kurdish population in comparison to the turkish one and concentrating all economic powers in the hands of de-facto dictator that will tank the actual economy they have

all in all turkey is in a bad place and territorial expansion via annexation is not on the table at all

Attached: 1359391983451.png (468x700, 383K)

Romani comes from the Romani word meaning man, no relation to Romania desu
Language union, it's the well proven theory that all the Balkan languages are incredibly similar on a grammatical level, despite all of them coming from different language families.

Roaches were always lusting over these lands

I work with a girl from Bulgaria and she is always super butthurt that french people don't know about her country

>well proven theory
if a theory is proven then it becomes a fact.
you're not making any sense.
>all the Balkan languages are incredibly similar on a grammatical level
we don't even use the same alphabet. lol

In some places it's worse

Gravity is still a theory. Science never accepts anything as fact.
>we don't even use the same alphabet. lol
You're a fucking retard, do you even know what grammar means?

Stop with the Bulgaria hate threads reeeeeeee

Attached: 1514829844767.png (808x805, 817K)

I know gypsies, if I call them that by name they are super confused.

How many more years will it be until Nonwhite Balkans stop hunking shit at each other, irl and in Sup Forums

gravity is a natural phenomenon.
romanian is a romance language.

Romanian is a romance language with the grammar of a slavic language
Noun
theory (countable and uncountable, plural theories)

(obsolete) Mental conception; reflection, consideration. [16th-18th c.]
(sciences) A coherent statement or set of ideas that explains observed facts or phenomena and correctly predicts new facts or phenomena not previously observed, or which sets out the laws and principles of something known or observed; a hypothesis confirmed by observation, experiment etc. [from 17th c.]

this thread is literally named Bulgari, stop it

your theory directly implies that romania is in the balkans,
romania is not in the balkans.

Nevertheless they are still advancing and Kurds are in retreat. Wait until Germany, France and US stop the freebie of weapons and monetary aid to Kurds when they see it's not doing what it needs to do.

So you're Eastern European then?

Attached: jD571kb.jpg (450x400, 64K)

central-south.eastern

Oh I understand, you're autistic then.

you can figure it out from here

Attached: countries_europe_map.jpg (1200x1162, 193K)

Attached: 21212.jpg (1202x1162, 390K)

Yes, we're well aware what is happening in Turkey. No, we have nothing we can do about it.

Also we're safe against a new ottoman invasion, for now. It would shit up the region, but they wouldn't outright invade us and start massacring. For starters Turkey and everyday turks don't really see us as an enemy anymore, since we've largely had similar miserable fates, being Europe's punching bag. And since our own turkish community lives peacefully with us, they won't be outright hostile to us. In the long run, seeing the history of islamization, we would be fucked, but we're a LOT safer than the rest of the region if something happens.

Also our PM is a lapdog of the Turkish sultan, so yeh.

Romania is Hungary

Attached: Hungary.png (450x456, 81K)

Daily reminder that Romania is a balkan nation.
Daily reminder that balkan nations have common interests and the same enemies.
Daily reminder that we need to be united if we want to get rid of the foreign powers who only seek to take benefit at our expense (EU, Russia, Turkey)

>she is always super butthurt that french people don't know about her country

As she should, we don't have much history with France, but it's enough that you shouldn't be that ignorant. We have a lot of francophones, French schools in nearly every big city and although I wouldn't place you in the top 5 (or maybe even top 10) of countries that influence us, it's still noticeable. At the very least, not knowing anything about an EU country is a little detrimental - your gypsy problem (small that it may be at this point) directly comes from ignorance of the country.

It wouldn't be old school invasion but more likely heavy geopolitical influence.

ottoman empire had much stronger military than the balkans combined and yet a bulgarian-serbian-greek-romanian union pushed their shit in.
hell even a couple hundred of our rebels did a Sparta at Shipka pass and the turkish horde wasn't able to invade through the pass. google battle of Shipka my friend

i have no doubt that even if turkey's military was on point right now, balkan/european forces would still give them hell and make any invasion highly unreasonable

We've been under Ottoman slavery for 400 years, we'll be fine. I wish the Balkans could unite and present a strong front to minimize the influence, but we're too divisive still.

Balkan Federation when?

>I wish the Balkans could unite and present a strong front to minimize the influence
Yes, if only the other countries in the Balkans were not absolute disgraces

>kak da ebesh
kek