Your thoughts on this shit

Your thoughts on this shit

Made me feel like a piece of shit that needs to die since I used to bully kids when I was younger.

Rushed as fuck.

Ueno is good shit.

Should have been a TV series instead of a movie.

The bullying in the beginning was fucking amazing. 10/10 intro.

Thoroughly great, best anime movie since Wind Rises and Kaguya-hime. One of the few to make me think modern anime isn't a completely lost cause.

Rushed. Rushed as fuck.
God tier visuals and great ost.
That's all

surely one of the best anime movies I've seen, and surely the movie that made me cry the most
I thought it was a good movie

I was staring at the subtitles for a few minutes trying to decipher what language it was in before I realized it's English and it was when she was trying to talk

the starting part was good but it turned to shit.
like he makes up with his friends/bullies then he gets angry with them and leaves them then they all become buddies
Also I hated how none of the bullies, especially ueno and kawai, have nothing bad happen to them. They don't even regret it and their actions have no repercussions

The drama is god fucking awful and most of the secondary characters should have been cut off. The visuals are good but a little overdone. I really liked the comedy in it tho.

>ueno
Only Kawaii get away with everything

I get why that would be frustrating for you, but that's all relevant. A friendship without communication is artificial and fragile. Instead of guilt and blame, the focus is on forgiveness.

Forced drama. 4/10

>Also I hated how none of the bullies, especially ueno and kawai, have nothing bad happen to them. They don't even regret it and their actions have no repercussions

I think that was the point of the story. Bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. Dwelling on it will eat you inside out and you have to move on.

Incredible movie, really made me feel. Had some funny moments and a lot of heart shattering moments. One of the best anime movies I've ever seen.

>when ishida returns from the hospital and sees his niece watering plants
she's too cute. ishida's entire family is too cute.

Yeah she is a sweetheart

yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it they dudn't become friends again.
No reason to have such toxic people in your life.
Also I was pretty chill with Ueno but hated the white haired hypocritical cunt

It's not your fault, only nature at work.
Can you imagine if bullying didn't exist?
What a nightmare.

why would you want to be friends with a toxic, hypocritical bitch who will play the victim card everytime she is accused of something.
I'm sorry, but if you think people like that deserved to be forgiven then you are dead wrong.

Yeah, it takes an incredibly strong person to forgive, it's not easy.

>Made me feel like a piece of shit that needs to die
Please do
I was bullied as a kid and if I were to see my bullies again I would most certainly beat the shit out of them
I don't know what sort of angel Nishimiya Shouko but if I were in her place I would not forgive Ishida

I don't have any issue with forgiving people. I have an issue with beign friends with people like these.

Yeah like I said, it's not easy

>Also I hated how none of the bullies, especially ueno and kawai, have nothing bad happen to them. They don't even regret it and their actions have no repercussions
You figured out the only semi-realistic thing on this movie

Just read the manga. It's not long.

The movie is its own thing, can't really substitute one for the other