Kuyashii

Kuyashii

Sit the fuck down, Kaiji-kun.

SHIKASHI

Who was in the wrong here?

Kaiji for not having the foresight to know that Endou's loan contracts would be a serrated knife up his asshole. However, later down the line it did give Kaiji the opportunity to win more money than he ever has had the chance to win in his life, not to mention it's lead to his fateful encounter with Kazuya. For all we know Endou might have triggered the unraveling of Teiai then and there.

Legally? No one, Endou took his money
Morally? Arguably Endou but what he did wasn't really bad

>tfw work with stinky trash for decades and there's this mad commie boya who is going to gift mad moneys to it
Holy shit dude.
>tfw shovel shit of those very trashmen now because my boss is disappeared out of the face of the earth. All that climbing, for nothing. And somehow I'm in debt as well because uncollected trashmoney is my fault somehow. Well Teiai is gonna Teiai but it's all thanks to-
hey wait a minute
>tfw this sack of shit is going to punch the fucking machine and ruin everything right after I stopped this Ichijou retard from doing exactly the same and he saw it all
ok I'm fed up with your bullshit. See ya, hope you are not mad enough to kill yourself.

True
he wasn't even sure he'd do it

is he lawful evil?

More like neutral neutral.

Well, technically he was, but it was still a greedy, piece of shit move.

He'll fuckin' help Kaiji with his current situation and there will be anons who will shitpost about it being totally uncalled for and "shit writing" and it will be fun as fuck because madhouse demonized Endou by cutting away a bunch of his moments like that.

What did they cut outside of the beginning where he's mad at Kaiji for destroying Tonegawa (and his) career?

what about that baww moment as he lost his car to debts and was about to go and fuck up some another ones out of despair? He really loved that stupid car.

What is going on in this thread?

da ga sore de ii

Is your author's untranslated manga good?

Is that at the beginning of part 2?

It's once Kaiji is back from the underground, before meeting Sakazaki. If I remember correctly

Kaiji for lack of foresight

I just read this part in the manga last night, it seemed like he was debating on whether he'd do it or not, up until Kaiji said that he was going to use the money to rescue his friends, and then split the money 6 ways with them, which prompted him to realize that the money is all worthless in Kaiji's hands.

More?

What, is this after one poker? Haven't touched Kaiji since the moment part 4 ended