We'll see you in court, Drumpfykins

We'll see you in court, Drumpfykins.

>Twitter

Do these people realise how pathetic they are?

I got banned from Twitter for calling nick a nigger. I am suing both Twitter and nick

They could just log out and view his tweets.

This jewtter blocked me 10 time already for trolling Muslims

In what way is a Twitter tweet a "public forum" rofl

These people are autistic.

After spending thousands of dollars on (((((lawyers)))))
>Trump unblocks this faggot
>Would be fun to watch

BUT THEY CAN'T REPLY TO THEM TO GET THE TWITTER LIKES AND RETWEETS

THINK OF HIS CAREER!!!

This is like thinking people are forced to listen to your speeches, such a deluded sense of what free speech is. Reminds me of the 60s Berkeley retards.

>leftists tell us free speech doesn't work on private companies services
>now it does when it affects them
ughhh

Can't you literally just log out if you get blocked? How are his tweets not public to him?

They don't, and that is why they still exist.

Could he not just unblock them, then block them again making them spend more time and money in court kek

>david hogg's sock puppet account

The faggot can see trump tweet when he is signed off looks like he is just looking for 15 min fame these soyggots are attention whores. Social media is a cancer

I really wish he would just block Ed Krassenkike and his 30 other sockpuppet accounts already. Enough is enough.

If this works no one will be able to ban anyone any more no matter what they say, even if harassment. I'm sure this will go over well.

And his Kike brother.

Cry more Nicky. You wont do shit

TWITTER claiming to be impartial.

hahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just insulted the autistic children of America. These people are dumber than houseplants.

Idiocy and entitlement on such a colossal level is a veritable mental illness.

These idiots should be careful. If twitter is a public forum, then they can't ban the ebil nadzis either.

>mfw it sets a precedent that backfires on the marxists and people sue those who block everyone else

Even Twitter itself bans wrongthink, individual user is the least of problems.

>Twitter gets regulated as a public forum

4D chess for sure.

Liberals sueing so that they can open up the doors for right wing trolls. Should be fun

These people are so fucking dumb.
>lol fuck nazis ban em from twitter
>TRUMP BLOCKED ME WTF?!? IM GONNA SUE

Can't touch this.
He's tweeting from his private account. POTUS is still open for all.

So, if Twitter deleted my account, aren't they violating my right to talk to the President?

He can even give excuse like he thought the account he block could have been russian spam bot

Stop fucking calling my house and asking if I want to fix my credit score or I'm going to sue you!!!

>He cant block me on twitter, that's illegal
It's hard not to hate mortals

>haha trump can’t block me on Twitter it’s a public forum and I have free speech rights
>haha Twitter can totally ban Richard Spencer because it’s a private company and free speech doesn’t apply

Isn't compelling someone to hear your speech a violation of the 1st Amendment? You're free to say whatever dumbass thing you want, but I don't have to listen.

>liberals being forced to eat their own 'it's a private company he/they can do what they want' shit

Beautiful.

Right to shitpost shall not be infringed

>twatter is a private corp that can ban all and anyone they want
>users on twatter dont have the right to block me if they disagree
FUCKING NUKE CALIFORNIA ALREADY PLEASE HALF THE PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE SOLVED IN ONE MOVE COME THE FUCK ON NORKS

Twitterfags have been ruining this board for a long time. They're basically nureddit which is even worse than reddit, something I didn't think was possible.

>We'll see you in court, Drumpfykins.
We'll laugh when you get ass-raped and the court tells you to shut the fuck up.

Nah its fun to watch you faggots getting pissed of because of poo broken syntax

If this follows through, then twitter and youtube will have to allow conservative voices everywhere, since they're considered a public forum now.

So they admit that Twitter is a public forum. Terrific.

HAHAH what a fucking faggot. I hope there’s a statute of limitations for all the people I blocked on AOL instant messenger in junior high! Get a life you bitch Christ almighty

Its okay if libshit does it. Btw fuck you leaf

I realise it's cool to be a moron here but less tarnishing millions of people with autism over the actions of some left wing prick. Thanks.

Dis
> burger gets it

Iy would be fun seeing e celebs starts suing jewtter

>his account is a public forum because I say it is
Why do leftists do this? Why do they make up their own rules all the fucking time?

>trump is not my president
>reeeeeeeee

to the gas chamber you go

Haha twitter can even block trump for 11 minutes because he offended blue hair crazy liberals

Does your constitution has freedom of expression

>private company website
>public forum

hah!

>Twitted can silence people but i cant be ignored

>Trump's Twitter is a public forum
>but Twitter banning conservative is A-OK
>shitlib logic

Shut the fuck up nuking calofornia would result in job loss for pajeet like me.

What this is literally a good thing you hecking soyboy. If Drumpf loses that sets the precedent that Twitter is a public forum and suddenly Twitter can be sued for blocking conservatives.

You just insulted the house plants of America. These people are dumber than tooth picks.

Hey now. My country is like 50% india.
so watch your mouth pajeet.

ok keep me posted

Good. maybe you will have no choice to clean up your goddamn garbage dump of a country for a living.

If Sup Forums supported emoji I'd have the 'thinking' one here a few times so just imagine that and look at this comic.
:/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Well Sup Forums? I bet you didn't even think about this!

((( )))

We'll see you in court, Drumpfykins

> HAS NO CLUE WHATS COMING FOR HIS ILK IN COURTS

>Q

You have the right to speak, but you don't have the right to force me to listen.

Why is it that every proclamation from these SJWs on twitter sounds like marketing copy for the unveiling of a new tech gadget?

No unsolicited pick-dicks.

These people are worse than leafposters.

Yeah apparently you can't state a message they disagree with but when they can't harass someone suddenly it's a first amendment issue.

If Twitter is a public forum, it needs to have full 1A protection for all.

Hell no im just trying to support my street shitting poor family

I'd actually be fine with letting them whine at Trump if we got that precedent, that would all but guarantee we own the future, Facebook would look like Sup Forums inside of 5 years.

That would be so fun imagine user like us screaming niggers and kikes regularly

Twitter isn’t a public forum

Trump’s twitter is, because he uses it to disseminate important information.

This is a very important distinction to take into account

The internet right-wing basically ran Twitter in 2015/2016. The Left had no way combat our shitposting. Then, Trump won and they had to shut it down.

*to combat

>Twitter isn’t a public forum
yes it is, and hate speech must be allowed

They are afraid

Without moderation enforcing left wing ideals right wing ones will ALWAYS conquer out on a forum even if they are outnumbered, left wing ideas area built around emotion and manipulation, right wing ideas can mean a million different things but they're always better than that.

Twitter will do anything to prevent that... being regulated as a public forum would fuck with their banning and content policy so hard.

Blocking is not even a free speech violation, you have every right to put your fingers in your ears under free speech

>Mfw he throws the case on purpose to open twitter up under case law as a public forum therefore protecting free speech in it making their censoring us and ours illegal and what's his faces' case against twitter succeeds as a result.

So it really is 927 dimensional bocce ball.

Make sense

>liberals get held to their own standards
>liberals get mad
Is there anything worse than a leftist?

Lol this faggot doesnt know that you can still see trump tweet if not logged in.

(((Pappas)))

if its illegal why did twitter add the block option?

I thought Trump's twitter was the insane ramblings of a dotard?

stop tweeting my gf about bobs and vagene.

nice cancer

Curious they had no problem with Obama blocking people.

The levels of psychological pleasure I feel when seeing liberals squirm with anguish
>they made me realize what a twisted asshole I really am.
I have become Shadenfraude,destroyer of feels.

Attached: 1519933186270s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>his account is a public forum

No?

severely underchecked post

I have no interested in white women they are only for white boys. I prefer brownie waifu

I legitimately have trouble believing that there are people who take social media this seriously and think they're important.

Attached: Bullying+huh+i+cant+speak+for+you+but+i+cant+_87a695804bc6724597a3b88451bfb204.png (300x300, 49K)

Das rite trump official potus account is a public forum. Trump can block any sjw soyggot with his personal ac

I'm more surprised anyone believes these idiots on twitter.

Attached: 1441645051306.jpg (720x540, 39K)