/esp/ Spain General - Fernando III Edition

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

LATEST NEWS
>Llarena denies Jordi Sànchez's request to leave jail so he could go to the Parlament
elmundo.es/espana/2018/03/09/5aa26ce7ca4741d5208b45eb.html
>Ministry of Treasury and unions agree to raise the salary of officials up to 8% in three years
elpais.com/economia/2018/03/08/actualidad/1520494349_624205.html
>Manuela Carmena: "Violence is incardinated in the DNA of masculinity"
actuall.com/familia/manuela-carmena-la-violencia-esta-incardinada-adn-la-masculinidad/
>Letter to the lazy-subsidized feminists who will tomorrow go on a stupid strike: With you there is no production nor reproduction
ramblalibre.com/2018/03/07/carta-las-feministas-vagas-subvencionadas-manana-iran-una-huelga-estupida-vosotras-no-produccion-reproduccion/#.Wp-NZzgrFEU.twitter
>The Secretary of State for Public Administrations will report on the management of Catalonia before Holy Week
abc.es/espana/abci-gobierno-hara-balance-155-antes-semana-santa-201803070239_noticia.html

THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=M48Nmmyl2nA
youtube.com/watch?v=DjWJxjfW_x4

No beaners, sandniggers, independentists or protestant netherlands allowed.
VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous >>???
If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and bake a new thread. Let's make this become a thing.

Attached: Toad Fernando III (1).png (861x915, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8z2XN
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Peace_and_Friendship_Treaty_of_Utrecht_between_Spain_and_Great_Britain
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milagro_de_Empel
youtube.com/watch?v=bJxzxmhFslA
acsius21.wixsite.com/juegosgratisparapc/imperivm-civitas-i
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4p3CoNjv0
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZxceDKVufM
thediplomatinspain.com/en/68-of-portuguese-want-a-iberian-political-union-with-spain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can indepes even compete?

Attached: 23137e42-9b5b-4afd-bf30-bae7b53bc79a.png (473x473, 240K)

Bump fagots

Attached: 1512172640714.jpg (800x800, 265K)

Redpill me on puigdecuck and what happened to catalonia, i got tired of seeing it everywhere on the news 3-4 months ago

Hola Jorge

>what happened to catalonia
Since the beginning? Or just since 1O?

he is cuck
end of story

Attached: 1463959606006.png (330x355, 42K)

after the illegal ballots and puigdemont running off

Bump

Attached: Antonio_Maura,_de_Kaulak_(cropped)_b.jpg (400x502, 56K)

archive.is/8z2XN
WE WILL TAKE GIBRALTAR BACK, AND WE´LL DO IT BY FORCE IF NEEDED!

Attached: 1520090032705.png (534x499, 134K)

fight for your rights

Attached: 1520191296_673729_1520191425_noticia_normal.jpg (980x653, 152K)

BAMBOLEO

Rajoy is too much of a cuck to demand it. He'd probably demand the national waters of Gibraltar and thats it or some sort of tax

PuigdeCuck ran away to Brussels with a bunch of his consellers (now ex-consellers) to avoid going to prison. There were elections in Catalonia where non-independentists got more votes but less seats due to electoral law (vote of someone from Girona is worth more than the vote of someone from Barcelona), so the Parlament has independentist majority.
They want to make Puigdemont the president but can't because he's in Belgium. They drop Puigdemont as their candidate, there's infighting within the independentists.

why dont you like woman rights?

To be fair the UK has broken the treaty where we gave them Gibraltar (it said they couldn't allow moors nor jews in there) and they've built a Mosque there recently, hence they should give back the territory for breaking the treaty.

time to reconquer all of iberia

Ave Mara

Attached: 5yrhedh.jpg (640x407, 55K)

Attached: 1484536422937.jpg (800x533, 77K)

Spain is the 5th best country for women after nordic autists. Stop.

Attached: sad.jpg (546x751, 103K)

Seriously? Haha, can I see the treaty? That's hilarious

Are you the feminazi that got BTFO a couple days ago?

Attached: 1462447972420.jpg (271x300, 16K)

dont forget we are who we are because of a woman

Attached: index.jpg (201x250, 8K)

>ave mara

Attached: fuck off.png (741x649, 32K)

im the protector of your army

Attached: virgen-del-pilar.jpg (1193x1732, 566K)

Why are you on Sup Forums

it's ironic dumbass

Handsome. Meds surely are God's chosen people.

n-no homo

Attached: 1518466406364.jpg (670x833, 84K)

Primero pero la raza Iberica, que los vascos perteneces.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

we have to reconquer Spain again and get rid of these communist pigs that want to Islamize us

Attached: 1507321323449.png (1630x1810, 1.31M)

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Peace_and_Friendship_Treaty_of_Utrecht_between_Spain_and_Great_Britain
>...Her Britannic Majesty, at the request of the Catholic King, does consent and agree, that no leave shall be given under any pretence whatsoever, either to Jews or Moors, to reside or have their dwellings in the said town of Gibraltar; and that no refuge or shelter shall be allowed to any Moorish ships of war in the harbour of the said town, whereby the communication between Spain and Ceuta may be obstructed, or the coasts of Spain be infested by the excursions of the Moors.

based Íbero

LMAO

you are not basque, mutt

Attached: 91b6a14c9727d529f180098ae092abb8.png (97x83, 11K)

Learn spanish first, ya godamn LARPer.

Attached: 3276483.jpg (508x473, 22K)

You forgot La Inmaculada es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milagro_de_Empel
And yes, we will bend the knee to the Empress of the empire on which the sun never sets, Leonor I.

Attached: 1511260964887.gif (360x270, 2M)

>Spain General
> Speak english
>cucks

Attached: anglokike.png (317x159, 9K)

Let me guess, youre a catalan who got into the womans march hoping to get the country paralized if woamen didnt go to work but got depressed because it went just like any other normal day? Go kys or see the truth that woman have equal rights yet more privileges than man. Go suck a sandnigger dick, thot

Attached: 1498632742224.jpg (325x324, 21K)

Last time we had a general in Spanish the mods shoah'd it, no thanks.

DELET THIS
E
L
E
T

T
H
I
S

Attached: 1491523365987.jpg (512x512, 170K)

YOU COULD OF HAD IT ALL!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bJxzxmhFslA

BUT YOU FELL FROM THE TRADTIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH

Attached: you could of had it all.png (1357x628, 23K)

not everything has an obvious hidden agenda which your brilliant mind can see through

its obviously ironic

Attached: Spain1.jpg (916x1120, 115K)

Inmaculada Concepcion is based
Leonor will be the next big queen of all the Spanish Empire

>not counting iberian union territories and the washington-alaska territory

Attached: heck..png (2636x1468, 122K)

I am Iberian and basques are me, they are part of my tribe.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-23-17-06.png (720x1280, 831K)

Attached: hehe.png (768x87, 7K)

la creatura......

im not a cucktalan, but i got in the women march to try to fuck some of those desperate girls

Attached: reina.jpg (609x960, 98K)

Jordi fill de puta negre

Shut up monkey, on the internet we all speak in English to be able to understand each other.

Attached: 1508762443032.gif (770x753, 145K)

you are literally a meme

Attached: 1513128635076.jpg (800x682, 100K)

Como hace huelga una reina? No se deja follar o algo?

hortaz ziur zaude? seguraski ez duzula ezta euskeraz hitz egiten, utzi LARPari.

Beta

posted october the third
today is march the tenth
10/03 vs 03/10
spooked

GORA GORA EUSKADIA RAA RAA RAA RAA

i prefer the term soyboy

Mave?

Maybe focus more on the FUCKING MOORS/BLACKS POURING DOWN OUR BORDERS????

what do you propose is the solution?

Pasadme un link para descargarme el Imperivm Civitas 1 por favor

Oh believe me, we will.

Attached: 1507668094450.jpg (800x792, 79K)

piratebay

acsius21.wixsite.com/juegosgratisparapc/imperivm-civitas-i
literally first google link

Try and be like the European identitarians. Ours are obsessed with Catalans holy fuck who cares. My fucking town is filled with blacks and moors, every bar is owned by chinks. That's a problem right there bro

what town? also eurpean identerians dont get shit done and are just cringy.

Hem d'assegurar l'existència del nostre poble i un futur pels nens catalans. Per tal d'assolir-ho, si cal, s'utilitzarà la violència per fer fora els espanyols de la nostra terra. Ni un pas enrere. Tornarem a lluitar, tornarem a sofrir, tornarem a vèncer! Viurem lliures o morirem! Visca la Terra Lliure!

Attached: poble.gif (549x345, 220K)

>more men than women

fuck me man

So what's your solution, simply become blackpilled and live in peace without letting your existential agony get outside of your brain?

women where making dinner and cleaning the house idiot

>Cuando hablamos del capitalismo –ya lo sabéis todos– no hablamos de la propiedad. La propiedad privada es lo contrario del capitalismo; la propiedad es la proyección directa del hombre sobre sus cosas: es un atributo elemental humano. El capitalismo ha ido sustituyendo esta propiedad del hombre por la propiedad del capital, del instrumento técnico de dominación económica. El capitalismo, mediante la competencia terrible y desigual del capital grande contra la propiedad pequeña, ha ido anulando el artesonado, la pequeña industria, la pequeña agricultura: ha ido colocando todo –y va colocándolo cada vez más– en poder de los grandes trusts, de los grandes grupos bancarios. El capitalismo reduce el final a la misma situación de angustia, a la misma situación infrahumana del hombre desprendido de todos sus atributos, de todo el contenido de su existencia, a los patronos y a los obreros, a los trabajadores y a los empresarios. Y esto sí que quisiera que quedase bien grabado en la mente de todos; es hora ya de que no nos prestemos al equívoco de que se presente a los partidos obreros como partidos antipatronales o se presente a los grupos patronales como contrarios, como adversarios, en la lucha con los obreros. Los obreros, los empresarios, los técnicos, los organizadores, forman la trama total de la producción, y hay un sistema capitalista que con el crédito caro, que con los privilegios abusivos de accionistas y obligacionistas, se lleva, sin trabajar, la mejor parte de la producción, y hunde y empobrece por igual a los patronos, a los empresarios, a los organizadores y a los obreros.
- José Antonio Primo de Rivera, 19 de Mayo de 1935.

Attached: Wojak José Antonio Primo de Rivera (1).png (647x672, 66K)

Espero que puguis dir això la pròxima vegada hi hagui un atentat terrorista gràcies a la creixent població de sandiniggers en las teves terres

>no Spain national anthem
Absolute state of Iberians.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4p3CoNjv0

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 17K)

>Cucktalan

Attached: 1506772476201.png (830x543, 205K)

Ok but now change espanyols with slimes, creaturas and negritos

>atentat
aprèn a parlar, xarnego de merda

I would learn Basque but I want to appropriate Greek culture and Spanish language is just language of hellenized people, italians civilized by Greeks and I want the sane for Iberians, but a Basque speaking Iberia with Greek religion and culture I can tolerate, alienates the Jews works in indo euro languages to demoralize and de tribalize Europeans.

I would fight and die for any of my Iberian brothers regardless, I will visit basque country one day.

Castillian state was of a basque tribe which is why basques saw them as their own and called castile their own.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-03-20-05-47.png (720x1280, 803K)

> still complains about not having a rock

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

lol why are spanish people always obsessed with Portugal?
there isn't a single spain thread where people don't start yelling Iberian union.

no, you retards, you got your ass kicked countless times, with and without the English help, stop fucking trying!

no, you retards, Portugal never was part of spain, territory by marriage for a couple of years doesn't count. you also got ass kicked yet again for that one.

no, YOU FUCKING RETARDS, Portuguese people don't want an Iberian union, stop fucking trying.

spain is beyond saving, its the MOST SJW country in Europe, forget UK, Sweden, Germany, etc..

now you guys have a nice /spain general/ and stop obsessing about us ok?

imagine rajoy suddenly turning ultrabased, taking out that old ass treaty and saying "you see, you didn't honour the contract, its ours again legally, fuck of"'
one can dream

its not the rock, its the door to the Atlantic-Mediterranean, and its literally represented in our coat of arms as one of the two pillars

I am sorry Jordi but I think you have not read the OP
>No beaners, sandniggers, independentists or protestant netherlands allowed.

Attached: Separatista catalán (1).png (662x888, 50K)

>Rajoy
>Doing anything

i wish the king would do it tho

>imagine rajoy suddenly turning ultrabased
He'd still be a degenerate corrupt motherfucker who isn't tired of fucking our shit up

>tornarem a vèncer

Attached: 1515097574492.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

did they actually try that?

>british lapdog
Nice

Attached: museo-del-carlismo-72.jpg (600x399, 90K)

>em critica pel meu error ortogràfic.
>no diu absolutament res per la situació demogràfica.
Ets un sandnigger o estàs llepant-li la polla a un sandnigger?

the guy who called for the union was an sudaca autist

most of Spanish people want a separate Iberia, we showed that through history, even with you always helping the Brits and we trying Napoleon invading you

cucktalans would try anything
and nothing will work

even more cucked than sweden

Spanish language has more celtic loanwords than Greek you retarded larper. Iberians are not basques and neither were castilians fucking basque. Castilian identity is built on latin romanized identity not Basque for fucks sakes.

weak bait, 60% of portuguese want iberian union anyways

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZxceDKVufM

Villaescusa, Martí Marcó,
Fèlix Goñi, Gustau Muñoz,
en Quim Sànchez
i tots els demés
són herois
del nostre temps

Attached: 6131895515_7afa1cb779_b.jpg (1000x671, 390K)

sorry, 70%.

thediplomatinspain.com/en/68-of-portuguese-want-a-iberian-political-union-with-spain/

>Spanish language has more celtic loanwords
Such as? Not doubting you, I just want to see how similar they are to what I know.

no controlem la immigració, als espanyols els hi interessa que vinguin quants més millor per eliminar-nos. Fins que no siguem independents no hi podrem fer res. Per això necessitem ser lliures, per salvar el nostre poble.