The Daisy Chain

This is a tactic I came up with to deal with violent antifa members.

Essentially the outer layer protect the inner layer, and funnel antifa through the machine.

The inner layer then bind their wrists and link the next person's arms before binding to form a chain. I named it the daisy chain for obvious reasons.

Now, I have some questions:
>Could this work?
>Would it be legal?
>Would it be effective?
>Have I gone mad?

Attached: daisy chain.jpg (800x600, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hs9rHWsLHI
youtu.be/pcqBXGeli60[embed]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Come on niggers at least tell me I've gone insane

What the fuck

>a tactic I came up with to deal with violent antifa members

Attached: when.gif (580x460, 3.2M)

Sure, but wouldn't this be far more humiliating?

This doesn't work without surrounding the enemy force. The reason is you leave their rear open for escape. Look up "Hammer & Anvil" tactic.

For your tactic to work in an open urban environment you'd need to press the attack with the enemy's backs to a building or other environmental obstruction as to limit their retreat.

Attached: pvt vasquez.jpg (666x1000, 94K)

Great fucking Idea OP
But cop hating Antifafaggots would go crying and screaming to big daddy gubbament because you "Assaulted" them and probably raped them as well but you cant remember because all of the roofies they force them

>Oh look here come those hardcore nationalists with their fearsome military formation "The Daisy Chain"

LOL

A good defensive tactic would be Pipe Pikes
Just imagine a block of 50-100 men all armed with the longest pipes they could buy at Home Depot
Add Shields, football pads and Gasmasks and the men become hoplites
Add some guys with pepper spray and the men damn well become a Tercio

they're more likely to need to be picked up in smaller groups, your method seems to imply they would already be incapacitated in large groups or something.
thinking about how you'd do this in other scenarios is valuable anyway, pantifa or not.
would be good to have flex cuffs made up for situations like this as keeping prisoners alive is sometimes the name of the game.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but even if you can only grab a few of them I think it will have the desired effect (ie demoralizing them)

This is why you only use it on violent antifa, with the amount of footage taken it should be easy to prove.

You know what we used to call anitfascist people? People.

Fuck off, fag.

nigger

I imagined it moving through a large crown of antifa, kind of like pic related cleaning filth from the streets.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x900, 226K)

Racist piece of shit.

But Like I said this will be stopped but hypocrite Antifaniggers
I'm no Lawyer but I think elements of this plan may meet the legal definition of Kidnapping
In my opinion it's not worth being charged with a felony to unmask some dirty hippie
No
Antifa and the actions of the individuals associated with it meet the legal definition of Terrorism (Using violence to advance political and or religious goals)
Antifa is a terrorist organization
We do not negotiate with Terrorists
Everyone should call Antifa terrorists

>Could this work?
Doesn't look like it would to me.
>Would it be legal?
Depends on wether your country allows citizen arrest or not. You could be charged for many other things too.
>Would it be effective?
If it works, yes.
>Have I gone mad?
Absolutely. Sup Forums does that to you.

The main problem I see is that while you are containing the pressure from the outside you are not containing the pressure from the inside. In other words, too many Antifa on the inside and the whole formation will break appart.

Yeah it's not something that I can see actually being used, just a nice thought.

>too many Antifa on the inside and the whole formation will break appart
You're right, but they wouldn't stay in the middle, that's why the back is open so as the chain lengthens they leave the circle. Almost like a game of snake.

For that you must outnumber the enemy and that is in 95% of the cases not true. Leftists always outnumber rightwingers in riots. So the best you can do is medieval tactics.
>have well equipped infantry if possible and allowed
>have stone throwers as archers
>make sure the "infantry" stays in formation
>make the stone throwers fire all at once, assuring a rain of rocks they won't be able to dodge
>make sure there is no friendly fire
>wedge formation as a feint with the infantry slowly going behind to form a stronger line and surprise the commies
Also don't forget the police aren't necessarily your friends. A thing I've noticed is antifa never get out of formation. Only when they are routed. That being said they are very disorganised and you can easily rout them if you have 20 good men.

That would require you to control the in/out flow of antifa into the formation. If too many go in and not enough go out what I said will happen. If too many go out and not enough go in, then the chain'll escape. Also take into consideration that every link in the chain gives the chain more strength, like horses linked together to pull a carriage.

The best tactic against them is a merciless charge. They won't expect that.
This is what the Americans did at Berkeley. Do that but with more determination and less mercy. You will crush the first line and then they will rout en-masse.

""""people""""
They are worse than animals and people should show no mercy towards them.

>control the in/out flow of antifa into the formation
This is what the outer layer is for, they should be able to coordinate with the inner layer to funnel another antifa in when needed and not too early/late

>chain'll escape
I'm not too worried about this, let's say you chain 5 together and they manage to escape, they're no longer a threat which was the whole point and the group can go on creating another chain

>every link in the chain gives the chain more strength
While I could argue that antifa is made up of soyboys and women, you're right, but I think my point above will apply here too. You don't need to create enormous chains (as hilarious as that would be)

Do you not know where you are? Go back to cripple Pol, pinko.

the main problem with antifa is that they shove a bunch of undesirables on the front line who the opposition don't exactly want to fight like women that the men stay behind and act as a buffer, this tactic might fail for that reason.
heres what I created that could solve that problem since if ur charging u are less likely to fall to the pressure of not attacking the women on the front lines since ur just pushing past them

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 48K)

There is also a solid difference between a battle plan and a tactic. A battle plan is more complex and takes terrain, numbers and equipment into consideration as well. Battle plans almost never go the way someone plans them to. They are also madr up of numerous changing tactics most of the time. For example if antifa is the one who charges, soften them up with rocks and do a counter charge after that. They will not be able to do a decent charge, the rocks will make half of them run and the rest will be cleared off by the ibfantry.

This is good as an infantry formation and tactic. Excellent.

>HH checked
100% chance ur fat and under 18

Perhaps it would work if you had a few groups, some following your strategy to charge and herd antifa with daisy chain groups around the back.

Rocks are a bad idea. Antifa was throwing trash at right wingers at Berkeley which the right wingers responded by throwing said thrown trash back at them. Antifa isn’t strong or organized enough to need tactics to fight against. The best tactic used against them is done by patriot prayer where they calm down their side to prevent them from becoming too belligerent in fights and cause bad PR. Antifa is its own worst enemy so let them destroy their own organization.

REMEMEBR WHEN DESIGNING FORMATIONS AND TACTICS
Antifa intentionally pushes women to the front line so they can push the narrative of ebil wimminz beating nahtzees

Here's a better question:

How many troops do you need to do this?

From your design, it seems we would need to outnumber them severely, which is often not the case (and is in fact the reverse).

Find a strat that can work when outnumbered 2 to 1 (at least), then talk.

The enemy is the enemy. You start formulating special scenarios because of women then you're not treating this seriously.

Could you not just use one of them? Most antifa are small enough to fit under one desu senpai

We need taser pole arm's and spears not to puncture bout to incompasitate

ITT subhuman niggers that never played Red Rover. The chain itself is a weapon now.

Chain coming out the back of the formation? They surround at least one of your groups immediately upon the chain becoming long enough and you haven't stopped them from being able to attack you because hobbling them means you have to constantly move your ((())) formation.

You learned tactics and strategy from like, fucking Starcraft 2 or some shit. None of this works.

4/10 interesting but still kys

FUCKINGVCATTLE PRONGS

>chain becoming long enough
The chains can be left short enough to stop this from happening

>hobbling
no hobbling just bound wrists

>constantly move your ((())) formation
Yes the formation would have to constantly move, I don't see another way to make it work

Watch how this rally is conducted by the right.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hs9rHWsLHI

>is civil with the police
>doesn’t approach antifa
>holds the line when antifa approaches them
>breaks up altercations before getting too violent
>only cases of vigilantism are restraining leftist agitators for later detainment by police
>everything is done by the book and in the confines of the law

A passive approach is by far the best approach for these animals because this is a PR battle. Antifa is shit at PR and is nearly universally hated. Let these faggots dig their own grave.

Attached: 6D975BEC-5459-438E-B3A7-7960EAAF0386.jpg (750x526, 464K)

Antifa are pod people not real people.

just from watching the fight footage this always happens, the women just stand in the way and the antifa super soldiers attack around the women who either also attack or get in the way of the (supposed Nazis) whilst they are almost uncertain whether to fight back or not because of the gender

>no hobbling
You didn't understand, which I expected. They can still kick you and surround you. They can have people jump and be whipped around by the chain. They can straight stampede you. Even short chains don't remove any attack power from the antifa and it in fact forces them to cooperate and stick together which is a plus in this context.

Just bull rushing any side of your ((())) kills this.
>hands you a white kimono and a wakizashi
Follow FBI Agent Raynor into the next world, it is the only thing left for you to do.

You need to realize that antifa are sent out there to turn non violent situations into violent ones. Their paymasters want you to fight them. They don’t care how many antifa get wounded or arrested or even if they get totally beaten every single time. They just want to provide the media with images of two groups in violent confrontation so normies think that shit is getting real

This is it, the perfect battle formation and plan. Admire it my dear anons.

Attached: Medieval-Tactics.png (1333x834, 59K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: 615D38E4-0DF7-40F5-9E3E-7F1A868FE40D.jpg (750x783, 456K)

sounds like a kettling tactic....

if shit goes down im not screwing around trying to tie up a fucking anarcho fucker im stabbing him in the liver and leaving him on the ground

Attached: 1497221886019.png (500x522, 117K)

This....

they only want a fight so they can use it on the news

All good points. Are you saying it might work if their ankles were bound too?

I say only those who are beaten up should be tied up since it takes time even if the person being tied up is a soyboy. And every man who is staying here trying to tie antifa up is missed in the meele.
This is why the daisy must be applied on already beaten-up and catched antifa.
Basically this

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
OHH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1504402263198.jpg (345x383, 47K)

I came up with the idea as a way to deal with antifa in a way that humiliates them (thus discouraging others from joining their ranks in the future) without beating them up. But I think you're right, it's not the right way to deal with them.

Considering the chaos of these situations, no, I don't think you should be worrying about cuffing or chaining antifa together when you have flailing limbs and shoving and such happening from every direction.

A more practical application would be to have your perimeter ocassionally people drag in antifa periodically for the interior people to simply deliver beatdowns and point blank pepper spray. Then leave them incapacitated, or shove them back out which will potentially tie up antifa resources as they drag off their injured. It's important to control how many get dragged in at any given time to allow for defeat in detail.

Additionally the interior people can help to grab onto the perimeter people to prevent them from being pulled into the antifa mob. Or pull them to safety if any one is getting too roughed up.

>The Daisy Chain

Attached: 1519424240651.png (720x869, 158K)

Man what fucking event is this representing lmao

Throwing projectiles is what Antifa Cowards do.

DO NOT STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL
This is the media's wet dream, they want to provoke you into 'muh rednecks throwing rocks and acting like Niggers against "peaceful" protesters"
Disable people who are actively attacking you, have a decent defensive line in front of well-protected volunteers. I think one part of the Daisy Chain scenario would work in reality but it would have to be more about taking individuals that have become detached from the group/ are attacking the front line and cable-tying their wrists before peacefully taking them to the back of the group until the police can arrive to deal with the situation.

Front line - Hardened men in protective gear
Central - People willing to process individual Antifa members after they have been separated from the group
Rear - People willing to ensure that the captured individuals are unable to be violent until the police arrive.

Some fucking religious figure named Matthew convinced a bunch of people to cut their cocks and balls off or something
I read a historical quote that was posted along with the image one day

I think it would be considered a violent tactic. You'll notice the cops in the US at least come down on anyone that fights Antifa, if the cops come down at all.
This is actually protecting the alt-right but most don't see it that way.
>keep the right from looking like a bunch of violent thugs.
didn't work in c'ville though much to the Antifa's delight. They love the fact that suitably disabled woman suffered a heart attack.

Attached: 1503701790813.jpg (1337x790, 430K)

The insidiousness of this tactic is that if you don't retaliate, you lose.

If you attack the front line, you are a woman beater, so you also lose.

If you try to bulldoze past the women to get at the attackers, you get surrounded and consumed by the mob. Also lose

The tactic however only works against individuals.

If you got groups prepared for it, you can attack in formations that can safely penetrate their optics perimeter to strike their fighters and organizers

Cuckolding and vasectomies in exchange for Nintendos are no longer enough for the cause.
#GeldMyself

Attached: 1499968981289.jpg (458x585, 163K)

Always remember. If at all possible. Keep a lookout for the organizers. The Yvette Falarca types. Typically older folks in their 40s and 50s who should have outgrown this shit, who are surrounded by Blac bloc

Where they are, that is likely where the action is gonna break out soon.

Rubber gravel in a sack on a rope on a long stick. Allows you to hit the man in the back even over shields. It dazes them withouth caving their skulls in, which is nice for pr.

If this could be organized, then it would be worth looking into the tactics and formations of the Swiss Pikemen, they were extremely effective for their time and are regarded as the best pikemen in European history

Attached: image.jpg (560x345, 70K)

Pic is a Spanish Terico m8
A formation that was a mix of pikes, swords, bucklers and guns

*grabs pike*
*pulls pipe*
*this also pulls the fascist holding it to the ground*

If someone is wearing a mask you can't tell that they are a woman, so punching is fair game.

You guys know what a Four Winds shotgun is?
If done correctly that tech can be applied to spears, pikes and lances
true
Do you really think a 130lb soyboy could pull a 200lb guy in armor down?

you are supposed to have more pikes, so you stab them if they get close enough to grab one.

Also, stop envisioning super complex tactics with heavily armored and supplied soldiers. Best most people can get is a stick and a shield. Maybe you and a few friends can get geared up as elite units.

Also here is some cool tips and shit

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2000x1000, 511K)

>in armor

Attached: 1512614617479.jpg (971x565, 139K)

Im going to make a infographic for pike warfare for dummies that even protesters can use lmao

That would be fucking cool, but wouldn't that be a reason for cops or other armed people to shot at us. And wouldn't it just be better to just have guns?

>I came up with
When tell lies on the internet?

I guess you're right
Would be fucking devastating though
Imagine a 50+ motherfuckers running at a crowd of unsuspecting Antifa, impaling them with the sharpened ends of their shotspears and then ramming that firing pin in the second pipe home and firing the shell
youtu.be/pcqBXGeli60[embed]

It would be assault, at least in the US.

Do the daisy chain first, THEN shoot them

stop larping

literally no one cares

*grabs pike*
*gets stabbed by the other pikes right next to it*

Just make tight diamond formations. Basically exactly like you have. Like a double sided wedge. You stick together and nab people who over extend.

to tell u to fuck off :D

Attached: children-this-is-bait-27681081.png (500x522, 40K)

>Stabbing people in a protest
You sure you want to do that?

*2 people grab pike...

here fags

Attached: phljnajabn.jpg (1700x850, 356K)

>You sure you want to do that?
Ask the guys escalating by trying to grab the pikes.

>*2 people grab pike...
So you now have two soyboys trying to take one guy down while his freidns are right next to him. Even better for the defenders.

It would be fucking beautiful.

What about painball gun ?
could they work ?

better yet pepper ball guns
But those are harder to get and I think are treated as weapons

What would be equivalent to the companion cavalry in Alexander the Greats army?

My idea I posted while ago would work well, especially in the UK and countries more strict on weapons, it will also assist in US protests.

Buy stink bombs
Buy a fuck tonne of stink bombs
Buy liquid ass
Buy a super soaker/water gun

Slingshot and throw the stink-bombs into the antifa group, this will distract, disorientate and may even send a few running if there are enough stinkbombs. This could be combined with smokebombs to really fuck with them.

Put the liquid ass in waterguns and squirt them to fuck, they will stink like shit to the point where they will be gaging and removing the offending soaked clothes. This will de-mask them, distract and demoralise. The stink will never leave their clothes so they will have to keep buying new clothes, also any liquid ass on their skin will make them stink (even more) for days.

Bonus points, in counties like the UK, pepper-spray is illegal but red ink spray is fine, it will seriously disorientate their front-line troops and mark them for arrest for the police if used against those who attack you.

The stink-bomb idea would work with any of these battle plans, give stink-bombs (which are cheap as fuck or can be made at home) to the ranged 'stone throwers' to weaken the antifa group. Also imagine the memes about antifa stinking like shit.

Bicycle troops that are used as a Quick Reaction Force, block gaps using their bikes as a barricade( bike cops do this) and as shock troops to rapidly advance and ngain ground after an enemy retreat (think the Berkeley retreat were Antifa tried to drag a fence across the street to cover their asses while retreating but it was ripped down in like two seconds

This was basically the idea, it would be much tighter than the image shows and the outer layer would probably have some kind of shield.

As much as i love the idea of 100 fascists on bikes with spears crashing into a line of communists, i think a more realistic approach would be light infantry that runs around a building behind antifa and throws rocks at their back, then charges with sticks

basic flanking maneuver

Attached: ertheghefg.jpg (1700x850, 607K)

You have to consider most of these protests are in urban environments with police lines. This is fine in an open field but not urban where you may not be able to get past the police lines containing the protesters.

Wouldn't this increase injuries and even potentially casualties on our side because people fight harder when they are cornered?

thats why you leave one flank free, so they can run away

What's more important is actually getting personnel to fight 'Antifa'. The group is basically random white skinny people who gang up on individuals. not really anything you can 'beat'. At demos, there will be Police to avoid a clash.

What we actually need is comprehensive details on Antifa, as in members, names, addresses, etc. so that some damage could be done.

And then you anturally need a taskforce. We need an antifa euqivalent. We need a presence at far left events and disturb their peace.

the way it is now, nobody really cares about looney leftists. but they are very much in everyone's faces in recent years.
They cant really be avoided/ignored any longer

Attached: 19685774_1493108152.0212.jpg (600x400, 58K)

Antifa doesnt fight.
They win by suckerpunching and having a numeral advantage.

My head was fucking hurting at the absolute level of autism in this thread until I noticed your flag

Attached: C5D6F4CC-C33E-4EA4-A8D8-BC847A40A28A.jpg (600x900, 67K)

You would get charged with conspiracy and kidnapping.

This is th only good idea in this thread, with the bonus of being funny, demoralizing, and demasking.