TR is /ourguy/

Stop idolizing foreigners, user. We aren't Europeans.

Attached: roosevelt.jpg (500x625, 40K)

>We aren't Europeans.

yeah we've been saying that all along. You're a country of domesticated cattle. Your """"nation"""" is one vast herding pen, and you're all being moulded by your shepherds into docile, subjugated sub-human slave creatures. Glad to see you're finally realizing this.

And yet here you are on an American-made board forced to use our language.

Reminder that Roosevelt was advised by Brooks Adams who was the original Spengler.

Attached: 1200px-Brooks_Adams,_c._1910.jpg (1200x1674, 574K)

It’s true :(

>English belongs to Americans

> our language (english)
> website stolen from japanese site

That is correct. Brits speak arab now. Canadians speak ching chong. We're the last man standing.

English isnt "your" language, and this website is using a japanese design and is currently owned by a japanese guy.

Now, dont get me wrong. I'm not claiming America hasnt contributed to the world. Far from it. However, your population is very big, and while youre a first world country, you still produce an inordinate amount of people that literally believe the earth is six thousand years old. You have how many hundreds of thousands of people handing their money to evangelicals? How many people believing in literal divine intervention, miracles, a literal heaven & hell?

Have many of your people sit around stuffing their faces with actual garbage while praising american military efforts around the world, patting themselves on the back thinking "sure is good we saved the world from them nazis that one time!"?

Your people are dull-witted, ignorant and brainwashed. You think your gun rights and patriotism makes you better than europeans. You have some unquelled rebellious instinct that ensures the maintenance of autonomous civil liberty? Please. Your educational institutions are spreading neo-marxism like wildfire. Your private banks have gained near-global hegemony because of how passive AMERICANS have been for several generations. Americans caused the sexual liberation. Americans aggrandized and consolidated political feminism. Hollywood poison is american and consumed primarily BY americans. Degenerate rock n roll, gangstatrash niggerculture, both hallmarks of americanism.

Dont get me wrong, Europe has its share of problems, but if the two are measured side by side, America looks far worse.

Attached: chrislee.png (553x827, 481K)

I don't disagree with you. I'm saying that aping European right wing politics and symbolism will not work here.

I've been doing an essay on American Imperialism and the guy sure was fucking perfect

divide and conquer right?
kys

Attached: checkmynewmoves.jpg (1194x886, 253K)

The worst part about liberalism is it has instilled an hatred of all things American in even conservatives. There is nothing American about post-WWII America. Postwar America is globalist. Our country has other traditions like civic republicanism which predate liberalism.

Attached: boston-beacon-hill.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

Alt-retards need to go.

What's the cultural context of this statue?

Attached: badc31cb-ee7b-4dd3-b8db-1efe4deeef61-wash_front.jpg (300x518, 48K)

What specifically are you objecting to?

The essence of America IS Liberalism you fool. Stop throwing around words you half don't understand and half have made up your own definitions for.

America was founded by liberal terrorists.

>says they are not Europeans
>ancestors were British
you are as European as me op

Here's what a Harvard Ph.D. and Massachusetts Senator sounded like a 100 years ago. Doesn't sound very liberal to me...

Attached: lodge.jpg (800x1000, 98K)

Says the continent of people who cant own Ar15s and rely on the government for every aspect of their lives. Cucks are stuck in feudal cuck mindset.

Have any recommendations on what to read from him?

Amerimutts are not, will not, and never were European.

Americans used the Fasces symbol before the Fascists. It's a symbol of the Roman Republic. I doubt many right wingers today have read much Plutarch....

Genetically some of us are. That's why if I were to get a DNA test it would say 100% north west EUROPEAN, not 100% american. The US is doomed as an entity. Fuck it, and fuck all the freemasonic presidents that sold us down the river along the way.

Set to bake and preheat the oven. SAGE

Pretty based president though he did have some faults from what I have been taught.

>6 cups of coffee everyday

Anybody care to post the video of him chopping the tree?

True. But "Liberal" doesnt have anything to do with progressives.

Capitalism is Liberal. Democracy is Liberal. The Constitution is Liberal. Your perception of liberals today is just the logical continuation of the Liberalism of yesteryear. Instead of wanting to make a society that's not poisoned, you just want to return to a time when the symptoms of the poison weren't as advanced as today. Naïve.

Law of Civilization and Decay is the best place to start. TR actually reviewed it in a magazine. Ezra Pound was a big fan of the book as well. His brother Henry Adams is also great.

Attached: took it up the ass like the rest.jpg (1133x1536, 278K)

Fact

The founding fathers were suspicious of capitalism and were outright opposed to democracy. The idea that America has always been liberal originated in the 1950's with historians like Louis Hartz and Richard Hofstadter.

>Liberal" doesnt have anything to do with progressives.
Yes, it does. Liberalism sets the individual against the state and asserts the highest good is "equality." Progressivism originally was the idea that advancing technology would inevitably produce equality as understood by contemporary liberals.

Teddy Roosevelt was a badass

And the Romans were European. Americans speak English, a European language. America was founded as a Democratic Republic, modeled on two different European states and inheriting the legal system of a third. America was made for and by European people. The notion that America is not of Europe makes no sense at all.

If America isn't liberal, why do we have elections?

I don't see many right wingers appealing to the classical tradition. What I see is a lot of historically illiterate right wingers LARPing as Nazis and Fascists on here and elsewhere.

Having elections doesn't make a country liberal. Cuba and North Korea also have "elections." You do know actively campaigning for office is a recent innovation right? Elections today bear little resemblance to the ones we had in the nineteenth century.

>(((Rosenfeld)))
Sup Forums is always right

Attached: Roosevelt is Rosenfeld - Buffalo_Evening_News_Thu__May_15__1884.jpg (684x1058, 380K)