Europoors will never know this feeling

>europoors will never know this feeling
I pity nogun countries

Attached: ao1yVZj.jpg (2419x1814, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waffenschumacher.com/sites_47_-preislisten.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like those guns

I don't know user, they're more civilized since you can't criticize Islam. Checkmate.

>unironically owns a springfield

Attached: wew.jpg (600x600, 34K)

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT!

Attached: 1520429733360.jpg (248x203, 24K)

VARG TOLD ME THAT CATS ARE PARASITES

Attached: C41DD1F8-7074-41F6-B390-3F03A8A7152C.jpg (2882x3433, 1.26M)

Drank the CZ kook-aid

CZ makes the sexiest firearms.

I've always been jealous at american gun culture you got.

You are so lucky

Attached: 1509731747332.png (1000x728, 270K)

Discordian shit thread
OP is a faggit

Hide and report

Wow, someone is totally obsessed with ass. Project much?

Attached: Postal2.jpg (557x800, 292K)

Hey cucknadians! I bought one of your SKS and had it shipped to the USA just to install 20 and 30rd mags on it. Suck on this syrupniggers!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

we have shooting ranges here too

Fuck off, Leftists cum

>europoors will never know this feeling

Posts a picture of 3 euro guns out of 4

I can hear gunshots outside right now, explain that burger.

>fell for the SKS meme
>thinks that's something to show off about

Attached: 20160912_203153-1.jpg (1248x702, 184K)

I understand why people like guns, but don’t see the need for them personally.

I really need to get home invaded or something, I just feel too safe in my neighborhood.

Why do you need four handfuns?

Is it true you have to "shoot in" the 1911 I.e put several hundred rounds through it before it stops jamming on you?

I read it somewhere, migth be a specific manufacturer tho

>you will most likely never get shot in school/mall/on the street/ etc.
feels kinda good

Muslims killing British infidels

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

too poor to afford an AK or AR?

Attached: IMG_20171208_102916.jpg (1932x1474, 643K)

one for him, one for his wife, one for his wife's son & one for her boyfriend

You just bubba'd an sks you fucking nigger.

>owns a kike gun
>makes fun of another user for owning a fun to shoot classic rifle

>fell for the being maplecuck meme
>can’t have a magazine with more than 5 rounds
>flag is a LEAF
I have both but neither are from Canada

yeah we will never know how to loose you own children to loose gun control.

Thankfully we can change that in your country and take your guns.

It does need some breaking in, because a Colt is put together so nice and tight. But I've never had any problems on my new 1911.

He can fix it easily. Although I don't like those shit mags either.

SVT is way better than the SKS.

>what is beowulf

what's the point of collecting so many guns?

you know that AK is prohib in Canada right bud?

Sure! The globalist kikes love useful idiots like you

Attached: These people want you broke, dead, and your children raped and they think it's funny.png (1468x1000, 2.58M)

I'm familiar with ATF forms/regs for importing firearms of russian/chinese origin, even from Canada. it just doesn't happen.

it takes about 2 minutes to swap back to the fixed 10rd mag. I bubba’d it on anti leafcuck principle

>Thankfully we can change that in your country and take your guns.
Hrm....me thinks you'll be too busy with the Muslim Hoard. Lube up cuck, here comes Mohamed.

Attached: Eurocuck.jpg (1200x1120, 105K)

Thanks for the info, im currently trying to get my gold mark so I can buy a gun, lets hope they dont cuck me and say I cant buy a 1911

absolute shit taste minus the 1911

They are like women, you have to figure out which one you like before you settle on one.

How is that relevant, I'm talking to the burger.

>implying europe is one country

I unironically want to go to war against all of Europe with the help of Russia and kill everyone Left of the American center.

>nogun countries
There is no such thing. While european gun laws are way to restrictive (mainly in regards to carrying), they aren't that different from those in the eastern states of the US.
In most countries, you can get any gun that isn't full auto or camouflaged (like a pen gun) as long as you're 18 and willing to register it, and most countries have a list of guns that are exempt from the registration (surplus guns in switzerland, single shot rifles and shotguns in austria, guns designed prior to 1871 in germany and france).

BTW, here in germany, we have absolutely no restrictions on barrel length.
Now excuse me, I gotta clean my 10 inch shotgun - a feeling ameritrash will never understand.

Hope you are allowed to have a 1911. Everyone should be able to taste freedom like that once.

It's relevant because you are shit talking him about a rifle that is difficult for him to get while simultaneously mentioning a rifle that is easy for him to get but fucking impossible for you to get

>>you will most likely never get shot in school/mall/on the street/ etc.

You are as likely to be struck by lighting and killed as an American is to be killed by a spree shooter.

In fact, those of us with the wherewithal to not live around niggers enjoy a more crime-free existence than most Eur-peasants.

I have a shooting range 20mins walk from my home.

Attached: 1506882674457.jpg (2250x1458, 2.4M)

Absolutely nothing wrong with CZ

WHAT IN FUCK IS DONE TO THIS POOR RIFLE? STUPID HICK AMERICAN WITH TEN GALLON HAT AND GIANT PICKUP TRUCK LOOKS AT PERFECTLY FINE SIMONOV KARBIN AND SAYS "NO, RIFLE NEED MORE DUMB SHIT ON IT"?

WHAT IS REASON FOR PISTOL GRIP? IF YOU NEED TO FIRE FROM HIP IN EMERGENCY, NOW HAND IS TWISTED INTO PAINFUL ANGLE AND YOU MISS EVERY ENEMY! LOOK AT WRONG ANGLE OF BAYONET! LOOK AT CHEAP PLASTIC MAGAZINE THAT FEEDS CARTRIDGE LIKE CONSTANTLY JAMMING PEZ CANDY BOX! WHERE DID CLEANING STICK GO?

I HEAR OF 922 LAW IN AMERICA. ADDING PISTOL GRIP TO WEAPON MEANS YOU CHANGE OTHER PARTS. WHAT ELSE YOU FUCK? YOU PUT NEW BOLT EDIFICE? HOW ABOUT BAD FIT RECEIVER COVER FOR CHEAP SCOPE TO SHOW OFF AT HICK PARTY AND NEVER HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN?

SURE, IS ONLY YUGOSLAV COPY TYPE BUT IS STILL PROUD DESIGN OF SERGEI SIMONOV. THIS IS LIKE SENDING HIM BIRTHDAY CARD WITH SEVERED OFF THUMB OF DAUGHTER IN ENVELOPE. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERGEI! I PISS ON ALL YOU CREATE!" LARGE MOUND FORMS OVER SIMONOV'S GRAVE BY CONSTANT TUMBLING OF HIS ANGRY CORPSE. IS FAULT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

RIFLE WAS FINE BEFORE YOU FUCK IT. NOW IS TRASH. MAYBE YOU CHECK IN GARAGE AND ORIGINAL BOLT EDIFICE AND WOOD ARE STILL THERE. MAYBE IS NOT TOO LATE TO KEEP RIFLE SOMETHING NOT SHAMEFUL TO TAKE TO FIRING RANGE. TAKE SHIT OF GOAT AWAY AND COULD STILL BE GOOD WEAPON.

That's a Type-81.

Me likes

You give them to patriots that lost their gun rights

>You are as likely to be struck by lighting and killed as an American is to be killed by a spree shooter.
hahah good joge m8 :-DDD

Attached: bahamen.jpg (525x525, 283K)

so if the government decides to ban all guns they know everyone who has one... you might as well not have them.

>SVT is way better than the SKS.
Of course, it's a fine rifle. Although it's also about 5 times more expensive and doesn't have a lot of availability with regards to parts. I own an SKS, AKM and a VEPR 12 but the SKS is still one of my favorite range rifles.

you're putting too much thought into this. my point was, as a burger who has access to both cheap ARs and AKs, the SKS is not good value for money.

sks are for trailer trash.

Someone actually got so butthurt by that shitty mutt meme that they drew that lol

There are so many fields on collecting in the gun space. I collected curios and relics from pre WWII up to the early cold war. Some collect various flavors of Luger's..etc..etc It's just like collecting stamps or coins just more expensive.

(((WE)))

>having to justify god given rights

Attached: 1519686154862.gif (320x320, 91K)

well you shit talked yourself even more than you shit talked him in doing so

Well you have to atleast justify God's existence.

>fell for the bullpup meme

God Is Real.

>Turkish intellectuals
I know god is real because he lets me own lots of guns :o)))))))

Literally amerimutt consumer culture

Lmao you own a tavor and you talk shit about other people's guns, lol topkike

Yeah, you can have handguns here too.

Well, Molon Labe (and if you understood that, pay debts).

>Tavor

Good goy

>sks
Better have been sub $400

Attached: 4573A1D9-1C33-4033-876F-4E38422D9A00.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

Germany has the fourth highest rate of gun ownership in the world.
I pity amerimutts who think europe = Britain who have to deal with armed niggers in their country.

He didn't put a tapco stock on it or make it tacticool you doublefaggot

I purchased it in c*nada many years ago of course it was. try 250

no, I didn't. he posted a SKS. as a burger, he could be doing a lot better. I post a T81 which is better than a SKS, rarer, unobtainable in the US, and as close as we can get to an AK while remaining NotAK™. shut the fuck up and post some guns, cunt.

Attached: AssaultSprayer.jpg (480x667, 60K)

Your knife is shit, and that Israeli rifle is pretty fucking gay.

Attached: 1520477106019.jpg (640x625, 80K)

God is not real.

Now what? Neither of us can prove or disprove it because we as a species can always choose what reality to adhere to no matter of its false or not, so why should anyone fall for or have to respect memes like "god given rights" or laws?

Are you sure it's not just the government?

What's the point of collecting anything? Collectibles never betray you, or leave you, or steal from you. Collecting things also gives you a purpose and a certain expertise about what you're collecting. Also it's our right as Americans to own guns regardless of people's feelings.

I will do everything, literally everything i can to get a green card to be able to live in the United States and enjoy the rights given to you by the constitution, especially the second amendment.

Tell me what to do and how much money i need for whatever crazy idea you can offer me !

Attached: 1495570104343.jpg (300x400, 25K)

but why?

what do you do with spent cartidges? can you melt em down and sell the flack?

Attached: AssaultKnife.jpg (540x304, 33K)

waffenschumacher.com/sites_47_-preislisten.htm

TFW you wear the same gloves i wear during my day job but you are able to grip on your own private gun at your home. Fuck my life.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x500, 166K)

SIG Sauer master race

Attached: WP_20180310_003.jpg (1632x918, 211K)

I will be forever jealous of you for those guns fellow polack

This thread of logic always strikes me as stupid. Of course you can do whatever you want. You can go out and suck tranny dick right now, nobody's stopping you. Why don't you? Because you're not a degenerate faggot probably.
I own tons of guns and there's always a reason.

maymays.

Hold on now, they can own airsoft, pellet guns and 22 cal bolt action guns if they register them and pass a background check

Du Missgeburt, 1 Jahr lang, jede Woche bei einem ekeligen Verein zu sein, mit alten Männern auf langweilige Ziele zu schießen mit, unnormal alten und unspektakulären Waffen, nur damit man Munition und Waffe, seperat aufbewahren muss, extrem überteuerte Munition und Waffen zu erwerben und gezwungen ist auf ekeligen und kleinen Schießständen zu schießen.

FUCK THAT !

Fags like holding nuts in their hand.

I wish, we can't even own 22. or Pellet guns

only niggers fuck with cats

nice a type 81... illegal in the US HAHAHAHA

>doesn't see the pure irony of jews being killed by their own guns
fuck Sup Forums has gone to shit

Attached: 1470231089719-2.jpg (257x395, 19K)

Please educate someone who wants to learn more about guns what is wrong with Springfield.
I absolutely love the XD-m I shot