This is a pretty good anime

This is a pretty good anime.

Yes it is.

Why does bath foam magically gravitate towards the boobs and minge area?

That's a crap anime, with good fanservice but main girl being a hag ruins it.

She was hardly the main girl.

Sakura was the main girl though, even if the last few episodes didn't feature her the most.
And she is the main romantic interest too.

Sakura wasn't the main girl at all, and the MC wasn't romantically interested in any of them. He just got embarrassed easily.

How Sakura wasn't the main girl?
Did the latter episodes make you forget about the first half, and how she had more lines than anyone else besides the guy?
And Sakura is the winning girl later on anyways, even if it wasn't adapted, it was still heavily implied.

indeed

someone share the lossless version of the character songs

Wouldn't you?

It was terrible honestly.

I enjoyed it

It was decent.

It was definitely quite enjoyable and very cute, except for the couple awkward school scenes the MC had early on. Those weren't okay. Not okay at all.

First off, it looked like crap.
Second, the music was sub-par for your average anime (that's a pretty low bar), and the performances were so cheap they actually made me wish they didn't animate them in the first place.
We didn't have proper characterization aside from male protag, who was the shittiest faggot in a long while.
The fanservice was very weak too. If it didn't have lolis, I don't think anyone would have watched it through, but even then, it was a huge flop for all I know.
They gotta learn that lolicons have standard too.

Too many old hags and it would have been better if the MC was an emotionally secure lolicon.

Or at least an emotionally insecure lolicon.
But he isn't even that, the furthest he went, and will go is with blond old hag.
Replace him with RKB's Subaru, and we get an enjoyable crap at least.

So this is what happens when you follow a loli who promises you rock. I will have to keep that in mind.

>attack

Pretty authentic Tenshi no 3P-thread experience in here actually.
We even have that one permanently triggered ESL-faggot going on and on about old hags and how they are out to get him.

Though the threads were pretty nice except for that.

>minge
Fucking gross.

The BDs were kinda disappointing.

>posting a old hag
DELETE. Nozomi is worse girl.

And here we have the oldhag apologist faggot, who is happy that the lolis got shoved to the side, and will lose to said hag.

He's a hagfag. Of course Nozomi would be "his kind of loli".

Escape was the only option that he ever had.

Fuck off LRD.

Went looking for the BD rips and found
>[FamilyGuy] Tenshi no 3P! (No Fanservice Edit)
Why would anybody do this?

Do not reply to me.

Fuck off Anti-loli Nazi.

Right back at you, fag.

Finally, I can watch this with my imouto.

There's one faggot making Twitch comments releases. People are weird.

Because fanservice is a pathetic attempt to manipulate your male sexual instincts into giving the female sexual image (but really the anime producers) your resources. You're being exploited and you like it. What a cuck.

Fuck off back to your feminist shithole?

Fuck off back to wherever you came from faggot.

He's right though. Watch an anime purely for fanservice all you want, but don't call it a good anime.

Why do people like come even come on Sup Forums? Where do you think you are?

these aren't my glasses

I come on Sup Forums for shows that don't rely on cute girls or fanservice.

Then why are you in this thread? Why not go to a more mature anime community to discuss your more mature tastes in anime?

You can just fuck off to your DBS threads or hell knows where you leaked in from.

I saw the OP and my dick got hard so I joined the thread to perv on the underage girls.

That other user's post caught my eye though, and I had to respond.

Moeshit does not take precedence on Sup Forums over shonenshit.

I've been here all along. There is plenty of anime that don't rely on the most pathetic form of fanservice.

An anime is good if it does what it aims to do well. So yes, I will call an anime that revolves purely around fanservice good if I want. Unless you want to claim that there is an objective way of telling whether a taste is better than another.
It's more about how you keep calling it pathetic and how you used the word cuck with your moralfag logic. You don't sound like someone who's spent any good amount of time on Sup Forums. I never said that you're only allowed to like a certain type, it's how you speak that gives away how new you are.

I mean, let me make it clear. You're statement was literally "you're being sold what you want, this is manipulation" and let's forget for a moment that nobody on Sup Forums buys anything(you wouldn't know that). You're fucking delusional. By that standard no transaction isn't manipulation, are a commie or something?

>Moeshit does not take precedence on Sup Forums over shonenshit
How about you fuck off now, new, normal faggot kid?