Are Maghrebis in Europe equivalent to Mexicans in the US ?

They're not niggers but both still have this rabid nigger instinct. But which community is the worse? Can mexicans even compete with the maghrebis on being utter subhuman parasites ?

Attached: algeriansubhumans.jpg (960x653, 78K)

lol what it that question, spics are white compared to maghrebis. would exchange 1 algerian for 10 mexicans anyday.
I would miss their sisters tho, they're hot.

Well at least maghrebis dont have firearms

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Fuck I was browsing Sup Forums with my wife and now she wants the big beur cock.

Jesus fuck...guys, the gay pride parade is thataway --->

i like their sisters too, we can still find a compromise and let them stay, that's the only good thing abt them so far.

Attached: tunisian girls.jpg (1024x806, 123K)

Maghrebis seem to be more peaceful than spics. They don't do gangs, for instance.

would most of them look like this there would hardly be problems since they would be employable by their looks only, but most of them are skinny shits with weird inbred faces.

>10
>11
Are you a moron? Do 0 and dsoubles and dribbles for the qtest trolling btw

Arab/berber genes are not as shit tier as Amerindian DNA but Islam is much more cancerous to western society. Mexicans are also passive aggressive while Moroccans are full on nigger confrontational.

Mexicans are Christians at least. Also, even when they are in gangs - they stay in ghettos. It doesnt affect the rest of the state/region. The only worrying thing about mexicans in the US is the potential loss of national identity (already happening in CA & TX).

Maghrebis are the scum of the earth. I would rather sub-saharans desu.

This. I prefer blacks, they're far less poisonous.

How about we exchange our niggs for all your qts

Attached: 1518141831152.png (500x500, 24K)

Wow, the male body has become such a faggots paradise. Just looks like a similar picture of a row of women with their tits out. The posing here is off the scale. Tiny little heads, thin necks, scrawny legs with this big cloak of artificially built gym muscle that never felt the touch of a hard days work with a shovel or the beatings of a good fistfight. All earned laying back on a warm bench, oiled up with ten other greasy fellows all admiring each others breast meat. Hahahah.

Attached: Behave.jpg (512x362, 39K)

One out of 100 is a qt, and don't forget you'll get Mohamed and Samir in the package. Have fun.

that is why we have guns for such pests

holy god

I'm dripping wet. are these really algerians in france? gosh I really need to visit paris this summer

>subhumans

wew lad, i am no homo but that pic still makes my dick hardy

maghrebis are white niggers larping they are arabs, you can't really get any worse. When Algeria got it's independance from France the new born death rate doubled...

Nigger I WISH we had Algerians here. We only have subhuman Moroccans.

>spics "are white compared to maghrebis".
>white
westernised

Attached: mexicanas_brown_berets.jpg (640x640, 48K)