Serious question:

Serious question:

How do I start a movement to reduce the 40 hour work week here in the USA?

It's a farce at this point. No one is happy. The same work can get done in 32 hours once you cut all of the fat off. Let people enjoy their lives.

>wow you're fucking lazy
No, I've been employed since I was 15 and even got a degree while working. Stop thinking anyone gives a shit about how hard you work. No one does.

Attached: 1520658330639.jpg (610x545, 27K)

Fuck off.
Honestly, what the fuck is it with people who can't stand the idea that someone somewhere is doing something consensual and omg let's make a law? Find your ideal country and emigrate to it instead of trying to remake mine, fag.

Find a job that doesn't require 40 hours then.

>lets make a law

Fuck off OP. I work anywhere from 52hrs to 62hrs per week and I am well compensated for it. I get shit done and with no college education I make 6 figures a year. More than most of my college grad friends.

>mine

I work something like 60 hours a week. It drives me crazy when people bitch about 40. If you work an 8 hour day you still have a ton of time when its done, or if you want full days off, work 4 10's which is becoming much more common.

Don't get me wrong, I dont approve of people who do 10 hours of work in a 40 hour week, but thats because your job shouldn't fucking exist, not because you should work a 10 hour work week.

We don't even have 40 hour a week jobs in the US anymore thanks to Obamacare.

40 hours require employer to purchase healthcare for employee.

This

Lazy faggot. Should be a 7 day workweek because man should never stray from his work.

Freetime is immoral. (Idle hands are the devils playground).

>working 8 hours, 5 days a week, in a heated, safe, cubicle, in the easiest conditions of human history
>wahhh things need to be easier for meeeeeeee, life is so haaard, i'm not haaapppyyyyyyyyyyyy

>easier
How about meaningful or fulfilling?

t. German

>doing something consensual
>"work 40-50h a week goy or your family will starve lol"
fuck off jew

People don't work long hours because they are indentured servants, they work that long for more pay.

ITT OP is fucking 11 years old

Attached: dead ringer.jpg (700x567, 248K)

It's about having free time, there's more to life than sitting in a box all day.

When I was a chef I worked 60hrs a week. Minimum. Working 40 now feels like a breeze

The US work system is literally built so that you can work as many hours as you want depending on your industry so you're fucking retarded.

I started working as a chemist when I was 14 doing 20 hours, then 40, then 48 hours when I was 20. I transitioned to insurance and generally work 45-50.

If you want lower hours, find a self paced job. If you have few skills and need money, find a job you work 60-100 hours a week like trucking, oil work, fracking, welding. It's your choice faggot.

What these guys said.

Attached: Dickbutt.jpg (550x671, 43K)

I support this. Change.org and mailing your state and local Representatives maybe?

Same, I work close to 80, but only paid for 40 on salary

I suppose you’ll feel absolutely fine when someone opens a landfill next to your bugpartment block because it was a consensual transaction conducted through the BASED FREE MARKET as long as you can torrent anime and masturbate to blogs about how fucking great bitcoin is.

You’re so pozzed you create new viral strains whenever you open your mouth.

All you would do is limit your fellow citizens spending power. Oh, and financially ruin most of their lives.

yeah like browsing Sup Forums

First of all, there are better forums for this. Try Full Circle Project, there is a website up and active for this very thing.

Second, buy land for your children to inherit, learn to grow your crops, raise your proteins and dig your wells. Begin chipping away at what you have to buy from the corporate interests.

Self sufficiency

i work 70 hours a week most weeks, am quite happy with my overtime thank you very much. The same work can not be done in 32 hours, idk how you're this stupid and lazy.

Jews and politicians won't let you user.

>actually working the 40 hours

kek

>hits blunt
>dude, it's about the puuurrppooosseee dude, it's - it's like, all about the meeanniing dude
Some of us have families to feed and societies to run, you know. That's the meaning of work. To survive, to help society survive. Not to pursue your own selfish, "muh enlightenment" memes.
>work takes up not even a quarter of your total time
>i need more free time to be a degenerate reeeeeeeeee

But why? The more white people work the less they reproduce.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

i have to "work" 40 hours a week but i get all of my shit done in about 1 day. The rest of the time i'm shitposting. This is true for a lot of officecuck jobs. Its a way to keep us down desu

I'm in sales. I work 14 hours a day monday-Friday. I make 4-5 times more sales than the losers who work 9-5, and I made 180k last year. Best part is I love it, feel energized every day. I hate weekends when I'm not working. I feel like a piece of shit slug.

Attached: 321c482487630da9f288afcaffb5ee27--medical-cannabis-smoke-weed.jpg (500x667, 68K)

I work 60-70 hours a week and you bitch about working 40 hours/week

Attached: angry phil.png (2560x1440, 3.4M)

I'd support you OP. Retards don't seem to understand that a major contributing factor to the declining white birthrate is the fact you need two parents both dedicating well over half their waking hours purely to working at an absolute minimum just so their child can be raised by nogs at daycare and the public school system.

Help society survive.
Literally shelling the life out of countries over seas via tax money

>as long as the war stays over there

The absolute state of humanity, most are now backing their own enslavement and the enslavement of others.

It's like all the heroes are dead.

use less energy promoting "reducing the 40-hour work week, and focus on people starting their own company within the community.
- be you
- have your own business
- More money
- less hours
- little to no PC environment
- limited time in the city. cities turn people into soyboyz and commies
- with patience/perseverance; own a $250k home in the country on acreage free & clear
- teach sons the discipline
- your wife and daughter enjoy morning chores at your own personal Horse farm, with cattle, chickens/fresh eggs, and work dogs
- profit

Most companies do not know how to manage employees to be more efficient and productive.

They think more work hours will make them more productive. They think tossing more roles onto people will make them more productive, because they don’t want to hire another person to delegate roles.

I just find it hilarious how easy it is for me to crush my competition simply because I know how to delegate and manage people to be extremely productive. I honestly wish I knew this when I was younger, it feels like I’m cheating in a game.

A lot of companies are managed by total morons, even huge ones. It’s pretty easy to dig in your niche and make lots of money.

Attached: 9881206F-36EB-4FA9-89B9-2C229A967738.gif (256x192, 182K)

How times change.

Attached: 1520358455336.jpg (2300x1594, 675K)

says the slavemaster priest.

Vote for representatives that favor a freer market and reduced labor laws or campaign as one yourself.

Jesus christ, are you all really bragging about being a slave to your boss Schlomo? Fuck off, I'd rather spend time with my family than cucking it out for a richfag boss

Any tips for managing people to be efficient?

>Work for healthcare company
>All the middle-management just schedules meetings and doesn't do anything
>4 hours of meetings a day minimum that could have just been cleared up by one email
>Do everything manually in excel cell-by-cell
I always wondered why healthcare was so expensive. Now I know why.

>The absolute state of humanity, most are now backing their own enslavement and the enslavement of others.
They need to adopt an ideology to rationalize how miserable and meaningless there lives are, insinuating that anyone who has a higher ideal for humanity is some sort of blazed out stoner who doesn’t realize the necessity of labor as part of the human condition.
>It’s like all the heroes are dead.
They are. Welcome to the Kali Yuga.

>muh heroes, muh good guys and bad guys, muh kindergartner-tier black and white understanding of the world

YES

>works to perpetuate oneself as a worker
You’re literally an animal

Not every job can be completed in 8 hours. I’m out and about driving all day not sitting in an office. Too many variables

>once you cut the fat off
You've never worked in manufacturing.

Muricans work more hours than japs probably. Just invest in their stock market and take it easy, let them do the hard work

Attached: 1513216855514.jpg (409x409, 60K)

This. Mismanagement is so rife that people think it's the norm and compensate with longer hours and larger workloads which just makes people less productive.

People on the right are far too tied to the meme of hard work being virtuous in and of itself. Although I have come across people who genuinely did not know what to do with their free time without work. I couldn't imagine being so devoid of interests that you need work to not be bored, but I guess it benefits us.

This.

"Let's make a law" is something stupid, weak people say.

40 hours is nothing. Let me ask you something OP, what is it like to know you'll never be rich?

>to help society survive
Yes! Yes goyim! It is your duty to sacrifice your one shot at life on hard work for the betterment of society! The beautiful multicultural society we have envisioned for you in the future! And don't forget to pay taxes! Lots and lots of taxes! After all Shaniqua's 8 children must be fed by someone! Now get to work! Make me... err society very very wealthy! Hehehehehe......

Attached: old-jew-dollar-bills-28672606.jpg (600x900, 52K)

That’s quite the illusion that you’re making more sales. I can guarantee you at my company you’d eat those words as a sales person. My sales people that barely work make more for me than all the idiots combined in the industry. Data entry people is an important factor to that.

High chances you’re spending half your time doing data entry shit because your company is retarded and won’t hire people for this, thus your higher sales figures than the 9-5 people sales people who get irritated with data entry.

Most people important enough don’t work after 5pm, so you’re not selling shit after that unless you work at a shopping mall selling women’s makeup, selling drugs, making clandestine deals in strip clubs or most likely you’re too busy sitting in front of the computer putting orders in, while the boss that won’t hire people pats you on the back, “Good job loser, you’re my best loser to date”.

Attached: 7FF4FFCF-5EC5-49A6-BF0F-7F435C191C84.jpg (500x1000, 230K)

Fuck off lefty I the last thing ineed is for my wages to go down 20% while my economy tanks because the only thing holding this country up is how hard us whites work.

I'm for lowering the 40 hour work week because of productivity issues from everyone at the brokerage I work at. I'm pretty sure the same amount of work could get done in 30 hours easy. Naturally, one could point out the same productivity issues still happen regardless of shortening shifts. But I think it would improve morale and free up people's time for their personal interests. After all, happy employees = productive work flow.

With all that in mind: It's hard to change things like this. Our system wants us to be as productive as possible to generate as much as a surplus as possible (needed or not). I'm a capitalist at heart, but I think there could be some effective changes brought up to the system. Most people don't want their hours reduced because of the overtime benefits, the pay in general, and the fact that it's a pissing contest between us when we say "You don't know the half of it, I worked x amount of hours". Like a badge of merit or something. I would spend the excess time with my family for sure.

That being said, I work about 50-55 hours a week and it can get rather annoying. I'd say that I definitely spend 2/3 hours of my day not really doing much, but I have to be there with accordance of real estate law. If you wanted to create a movement, social media is the way to do it. Promote the 30 hour work week and stress the benefits of working less. It certainly has potential.

Attached: 1496905250174.jpg (2203x1627, 558K)

Serious answer: Kill the jews and freemasons, politicians, bankers, rich, most doctors and lawyers, prison owners, most agriculture industry execs, most academics, ALL of Hollywood, ALL of NASA, the guys who poison the water, most immigrants, most shipping/port industry/dock workers, anyone who gets in your way.
>Flag related

Attached: 1500857104377s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Yes, good goy. Keep working making me more shekels as I break up the traditional family unit.

Kikes LARPING.

If you have people working overtime constantly, you have a problem. Start delegating and start analyzing the reason why you’re getting into that hole, over worked people are less productive.

You waste a lot of money paying overtime.

I actually want a flat income tax of 5% for everyone, but you can just mindlessly project, that's cool too.
>working is bad
>muh self-enlightenment!!!!!1! I'm gonna find myself!!!!1!
Mommy and Daddy's money won't last forever hippie.

>muh family!
You’re wife should be working too. I have a personal secretary position open. You’re kids need early work experience too. I’ll give them an unpaid internship (they’ll be paid in experience)

>The same work can get done in 32 hours once you cut all of the fat off
Legally making part-time into full-time shreds businesses on the benefits they must provide. Anyone who doesn't have part-time employees might be able to make good on the idea, but any other business is fucked.

>no rational faculty
>literal animal
Now I understand why they had caste systems

nope its 28 hours

Yes goy, keep working. No reproducing, keep chasing money to fulfill that empty hole in your life. Don't take any interest in bettering yourself or pursuing your own hobbues but instead keep making me shekels

To be fair, if you, him, and me were on an airplane that crashed in the Pacific and we had to survive on an island. We'd probably have to bash your head in to keep you from being a drain on resources.

40hr workweeks are a goddamn joke. Most recently I’ve been working in an office where we only have about 5-6 hours of work a day and our overlap with the regular 9-5 world was limited.
But we had to be there sitting in our cubicles doing nothing or doing stupid shit like team building exercises and themed pizza parties. Fuck it, let me do the work and leave when I’m done.

The song remains the same.

Attached: first-federal-income-tax-in-1861-1.jpg (600x400, 70K)

I once read somewhere that out of all surveyed countries, only Americans have a "guilt-ridden" view of leisure time. If you're not working, you're a lazy sack of shit and should be shot. This is what we're born and raised to believe. I have to admit that I sometimes feel like asking people from Western European countries who have two weeks paid vacation and paid maternity leave "Yeah, but don't you feel guilty for taking that time off? And paid, at that? Do you feel like you deserved that?" We argue that it would be financially impossible to give everyone these benefits, but really, we argue against because, deep down, the very thought of these benefits just rubs us the wrong way.

That Protestant work ethic fucked us good in the long run, we don't think we deserve anything, not paid vacation, not paid maternity leave, not quality healthcare at affordable prices, not free daycare, not cheap college tuition, nothing. We just work ourselves to death and then die from a massive coronary at 55 while surrounded by a family we barely got to know.

Attached: 1516451295476.jpg (228x221, 10K)

What is part-time jobs?

I can do my work in 4 hours every week. The rest of the time I spend bullshitting with co-workers, or trolling news sites.

>no rational faculty
>literal animal
To be fair, I never argued against the value or necessity of work. Also, in such a situation, labor would be far more pressing then leisure or culture than in civilization (which we currently live in)

More evidence of badly managed companies. It’s either feel good companies or overworked companies. I hardly see companies pull stuff like I do based off productivity.

>hired as developer to work from home
>work around 20 hours a week, expected to work 37.5
>meet deadlines, so shit is fine
>literally no issues up until now
Thank fuck I don't have this problem. Although the rat race is fucking miserable from an outside perspective.

Too bad we had to import millions of cheap labor instead.

>Now I understand why they had caste systems
Yeah, I understand too, so that they could make lazy pieces of shit like you actually work.

just get women back home
they have been temporarily employed during since the second world war
now they stop making babies and abandon their main duty, to build a loving home for the husband
put an end to this and a second Renaissance will commence

Attached: 1471290322520.jpg (521x567, 57K)

>t. turbobrainlet

I chose such a situation to illustrate reality to you since you've lost touch with it.
Leisure and culture are not things you can enjoy without labor.
Without farms, mines, factories, etc you will die.
This is not news, Mazlow's Hierarchy has been out for ages. Leisure and culture are meaningless without food, shelter, medicine, etc.

I work 6-8 hours a day, 6-7 days a week because I like my job

I work 48 to 72 hours a week as a Paramedic and wouldnt trade it for the world. I get paid to fucking sleep, only commute once every six days, and get automatic overtime which is increasing my time value. Plus I can do interfacility transfers which is even more money for half the work. Eat a dick. Ill be retired by 52.

What’s sad and funny, most of Western Europe is still far more productive than us even with half the work hours. None of the morons here can explain it.

We’ve had ample proof of this, you can take Mexico and China for example who require so many man hours to be at the same productivity levels as Germany or France.

there's honestly nothing to enjoy in life BUT work

this

My job only requires that the work gets done. The time it takes is up to me. Get a less shit job.

>i do X activity I am gooder than you
nu-Sup Forums fuck off

Not to mention on your 32 hour model id have to fill at least a whole nother shift with assholes who are willing to do this job. And since it doesnt involve working from a coffee shop or managing social media, and requires just a smidgen of mental fucking fortitude, its pretty damn hard to find millenials who are qualified...and all the old guys are burned out so I cant hire them either. Your model would crippl my EMS system.

it would probably take more than 40 hours of work a week to acomplish this task. i dont know if you have it in you.

>two weeks paid vacation
20 days by law and another 9 with my contract, actually.
>Yeah, but don't you feel guilty for taking that time off?
Why the fuck would I? It's part of my compensation package.
>And paid, at that?
See above.
>Do you feel like you deserved that?
Yes. I'm a white collar, not some third world cotton picker.

You Americans are all fucked in the head.

Fuckin A

Your in the middle of your transition aren't you?

Keep fighting nature, bruh

>Leisure and culture are meaningless without food, shelter, medicine, etc.
I’ve never denied this whatsoever. Work was considered a curse for centuries and now it’s extolled as a virtue. It’s a necessary part of the human condition. All I’m saying is that work isnt an end itself and I get viscerally attacked. How fucking dense are you people.

We can build him. The perfect, mindless, drone automaton. He shall work simply for the sake of work. He shall never question our methods, or require any time for deep thought. He will be the uber-goy. Our perfect golem.

Attached: golem.jpg (660x330, 25K)

>Former US wage slave here
Germany starts with 20 days (not including state/religious hoilidays, then it's more like 30) off a year and goes up from that. I have more days off than I know what to do with. I get money for having kids, so I had two. I get 1 year off paid (1800 Euros+child benefit money 200 euros per kid) so I took two years off. My company still loves me and doesn't want to fuck me over.

I said nothing about gooder. Youre mixing me up with Firemen who are notoriously arrogant and provide very little substantial value in relation to how much funding they get (modern construction is a bitch like that).

I dont care about the type of service im providing like that. But I do care about how convenient my job i for me and Ill fight tooth and nail to keep it that way.

pretty much this really

40 hour work week is required by (((them))) to keep people busy and tired and stop them from raging against the machine so to speak.

no you have to stay until 5 in case more customers come in, and I'm going to need you to come back in on saturday this week too mmk?

Attached: 1482975920222.jpg (960x545, 170K)

You were complaining about work which you acknowledge is a necessary part of the human condition. In a time where welfare niggers run abound, don't be surprised when this stance angers people who are burdened by the state to feed, clothe, and house endless hordes of dindus.