Why aren't you reading the best ongoing rom-com?

Why aren't you reading the best ongoing rom-com?

Wait, it wasnt a one-shot?

because getting invested in a rom-com is a recipe for disappointment

I gotta say, I'm really loving the identical quintuplet set up. I was worried it was going to be one of those romcom premises that just gets thrown out right away.

I only pick up romance anime after they've been storytimed on Sup Forums
So chop chop

How about if it was just one sister with five different personalities?

Problem with rom-coms is that once you've read a few, you've read them all. They suffer from the same problems as any other long running series like harems or shonen.

And because of that, IMO it's a waste a time to read anything other than the best of them. I'd even go as far to say it's only worth it to read the ones that are completed.

Why? Because you're going to get strung along through the same tired ass tropes, waiting for some sort of fucking progress, week to week or month to month with not much actually happening. It's annoying. Even more annoying if it's obvious whose going to win in the end.

At least when they're finished you can look at reviews to see if it's even worth getting invested in.

So uhh... yeah, that's why I'm not reading anything ongoing. I'll get back to you in 3 years.

>...
>spacing
Yes, please. Don't post here for at least 3 years.

Personally I enjoyed Maison Ikkoku a classic which I recently checked out. You already know that they will end up with each other, but I don't see that as a problem/flaw since the journey is enjoyable to watch even more so once they get together leaving you satisfied. One of the few rom coms that I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end.

I wanna fuck Nino senseless.

I won't be able to remember them by names, but they're not colour coded. I need simple nicknames.

Nino is the twin ribbons one to the far left.

This, i thought it was a one shot

They already pulled out the M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G S bullshit.
And that one on the left deserves rape. Easily worst girl by a mile. Headphones and ribbon are close contenders to best though.

I'm reading Kaguya, so yes, I am.

>5 colors

I claim this one

I would dump the chapters but the captcha is a bitch. Have to use the digital keyboard to type the letter B and N because they don't work for some damn reason so legacy captcha loves takes even more time.

Nope, she's mine

Fuck it let's do it anyways

>Not even ten bucks for lunch
>Celebrity

Just another normal day in the life of Yu narukami

>students
Is this about a teacher?

Doujins when?

I like this guy.

He's their tutor. He's the same age as them or I think they're one year older than him.

murphy colo

Fuck just typed the captcha in the message box

It initially started out as a one-shot in Shuukan Shounen Magazine earlier this year, but it eventually was serialized at around August. The first chapter of the serialized version is the same as the one-shot but with some design changes.

But I'm reading Kaguya

In the one-shot she showed him her panties to get his attention

Imagine if this manga gets an anime or drama CD and there's only one VA that voices all of the quintuplets.

>rom-com
you fags never learn
let just ready for another bullshit ending

>they are all voiced by Aoi Yuuki

Who's got the range and the popularity to sell blurays?

oh god muh eardicks wouldn't be able to handle it

Btw I claimed the headphones one earlier so hands off of her please

Please don't become a beta fag.

Damn, RRRG can't stop lusting after his sisters he even appears in other sis-con series

The first chapter was the best chapter.

I like the setup and concept but the actual execution so far isn't as good as I hoped it'd be.
I like the MC though, between this and Bokuben I think japan is finally wising up and giving their romcom harem MCs actual likable personalities.

>easily triggered

Idiots will complain... about anything.

Also
Headphones > Ribbon > Tomboy >>>>>>> Generic Tsundere Who Will Obviously Win >>>>>> Drug Bitch

so far headphones has just been given the most screen time, I'm holding off on judging until we see more about the rest

Kind of soon for a ranking man but your taste is close enough to mine

Headphones and Ribbon are the only ones that are actually trying and putting an effort in.

Tomboy has been kind of neutral so far but isn't a bitch.

Tsundere and Bitch are cunts, though the former less so.

I feel like the series probably suffers a lot from the translation it gets. I don't know Jap so I'm not sure how close it is to accurate, but the English is really awkward.

The visual gag here is pretty clear and it's pretty charming, but the entire page has awkward wording. I feel like it's probably a lot better than these translations do it credit.

Also I absolutely agree about the MC thing. Having their own character does wonders for them, and I'm just afraid that it might not go over as well in Japan as I'd hope.

I thank God in heaven that all of them have great tits.

>Yu narukami
That is not Chad though.
If it really was Chad Ziodynecock, everyone would be fighting to sit next to him.
MC is still pretty cool though

Yeah, the scanlation group is kind of mediocre. Mostly in the phrasing, typos and sentence structure.

They need a QC guy to edit the dialogue and stuff to make it sound less stilted.

I agree. Hope futere translations get better
That is pretty good

Last page isGoing to dump chapter 2

totally agree, wish whoever did the oneshot stuck with the series

I want to push that ahoge so bad maybe cut it too. It's not illegal to do that right?

I wanna hear her work her charm again.

>5 eggs
that's lewd