Warning to America! California will ask for More Money for Choo-choo

>YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE IF YOUR STATE GIVES MONEY TO GHETTOFORNIA

Attached: 99151387-B943-4D7C-8707-4CC686FB7B5A.jpg (1436x1465, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

californiapolicycenter.org/californias-total-state-local-debt-totals-1-3-trillion/
calwatchdog.com/2013/04/26/se-diane-feinsteins-husband-wins-ca-rail-contract/
youtube.com/watch?v=CglVa5I76IE
archive.is/G0xKn
marketwatch.com/story/no-other-state-comes-close-to-california-when-it-comes-to-welfare-spending-2017-11-28
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-bullet-train-cost-increase-20180309-story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have californians voted for something that wasn't retarded in the past 15 years?

Who the fuck cares. That's state infrastructure if it doesn't cross state lines, so the federal government doesn't have to give them a single penny.

The state taxes the living fuck out of its residents, I'm sure they'll have it covered.

The whole west coast is about to be cut out of any and all federal dollars if they don't stop harboring criminals

>we had a vote

That’s the problem they won’t cover it and will in fact ask Washington to borrow money. Do not let this shit hole trick the nation into this shit project.

A Californian friend told me he voted for it. He's a libertarian and is fucking pissed now. It's funny.

Probably going to have the line go straight to Mexico City.

>22 billion dollar border wall is too expensive
>77 billion dollars for non-working train is totally fine

Am I missing something here or is California completely retarded?

Attached: 1353290550996.jpg (500x500, 111K)

>we had a vote
>that we independently verified ourselves
Totally legit. Also every time.

> spends 77 billion on trains
> no one will ride them

Attached: smirk.jpg (636x476, 49K)

No it’s a scheme...

>OH DAT SAN ANDREAS QUAKE REKTS TRAIN WE NEED DISASTER RELIEF TO FIX BULLET TRAIN. MO MONEY

Attached: E4152887-AA40-4D7E-8E42-413AF605FEFC.jpg (570x561, 103K)

>spend 77 billion on public train system
>homeless in LA now have new home
>solve transportation problem and homeless problem simultaneously

Fucking brilliant!

Attached: 88_MILES_PER_HOUR.jpg (617x454, 66K)

>A 1000 mile wall costs 22 billion
>a bullet train spanning 200 miles costs 778 billion
>vote against a wall to protect citizens from violent criminals
>vote for a train that will be broken down in 5 years thanks to spics and niggers

Attached: 1515916484020.jpg (960x947, 76K)

It's pretty pathetic how true that is going to be. I hadn't thought of that.

Give California back to mexico.
NIce gesture of will plus gets rid of a bunch of dead weight. Win win

Won't be too long before people will stop using the system entirely due to the homeless invasion, yet the state will continue to tax them as if they were using it.

They were $1.3 Trillion in debt, before this project started.
californiapolicycenter.org/californias-total-state-local-debt-totals-1-3-trillion/
They add 1 billion in new debt, each year. Retarded isn’t even close.

I mean they have to build the thing first. It's been 4 or 5 years now with no end in sight. I don't think they'll ever actually finish it.

>That image

Didn’t know boomers visited Sup Forums

Looks like the same problem we are having in Washington with st3

GODDAMN FUCKING HYPOCRITE COMMUNIST JEW FAGGOT SPIC NIGGERS!!! LEECHES! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER GET A NUKE, IT'S BOOM BOOM TIME.

Attached: 1504434625914.jpg (600x450, 46K)

>not supporting it for the sake of hurrying the decline
It's like you don't even care for your country.

>libtards in CA wanted a high speed rail line between SF and LA
>they know there actually was one before (((Amtrak))) Jewed us out of it

Attached: Southern Pacific 4449.jpg (1024x702, 308K)

>state takes land through eminent domain
>starts bulldozing the farm land before paying the farmers
>not a single rail has been laid yet
what a disaster

>water shortage
>lets build a bullet train
Why California? Why? Did you not see the Monorail episode on the Simpsons?

We need to give more money to Diane finsteins husband's construction company so he can dig tunnels for the train. calwatchdog.com/2013/04/26/se-diane-feinsteins-husband-wins-ca-rail-contract/

hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: haaaaaa.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Sen. Diane Feinstein’s husband wins CA rail contract

We'll that explains everything.

i will personally give them money if they take back all their aids riddled sex offenders they sent to prove america isnt racist by committing rapes against white people in my state. i dont care what they spend it on

Why should the rest of the country pay for something that only wealthy Californian city elites will benefit from?

Bakersfield to Fresno line the weathy elite indeed.

Fuckers aren't even capable of completing two lanes between Novato and Petaluma after what, 14 years now? Or the Hwy 12 extension that cost hundreds of millions that was only just scrapped after 20 years? Or the SMART rail that isn't even operating in half the promised stops or timetables yet was overbudget and a year late to open?

There isn't going to be a bullet train. If you haven't guessed by now the state makes it's kick-back money from infrastructure projects, all they have to do is say "ah yes we received all the taxation funding, thanks! but we underestimated this year and are $X million short, maybe there will be a nice donor who knows better luck next year and no we don't have to give that money back"

I don't know what those two locations are, but I assume they are more rural, even though rural places have no fucking need for high speed rail since rural transportation generally favors cheap methods of transporting lots of goods or tools.

Fuck California

Wasn't the vote initially for a bullet train to Vegas? And then they switched it to SanFran? And now they think 77B is a reasonable price for a fucking TRAIN?

How much are tickets going to cost? How the everliving fuck are they going to recoup that cost? Infrastructure is important, and worth burning money on. But $77B for one goddamn train line? The economic boost of such a train simply cannot offset the $77B cost.

To put that in perspective, an extremely successful startup company with 100 employees can sell for $1B if they're lucky. They just dumped 77 tech companies' worth into one fucking train. When Facebook went public, it was valued at $100B, which was overvaluing it by a lot frankly. This is like taking one of the world's most successful companies, and trading it for a fucking TRAIN. For a train that gets people places quick. That's it.

The absurdity of this is almost funny.

>implying elites every ride anything "public"

Haha, good one. I'm sure all of the Hollywood actors and media moguls will promptly fire their personal drivers, and that the techie hipsters will suddenly give up riding the Google bus.

Attached: 1472391847482.jpg (211x212, 36K)

California IS that episode of the Simpsons.
Note, It’s exactly that episode.

Then who will even use it?

The train will never go from LA to San Fran they need to build 2 tunnels under protected wilderness land with fault lines. The train my run the central valley to such shit hole mexican towns like Bakersfield to Stockton.

good thing I bought some plots of land on the route
youtube.com/watch?v=CglVa5I76IE

Attached: frank.png (618x370, 179K)

Under Agenda 21 California's Central valley will be 1 mega city. So I assume all the turd world immigrants they plan to bring here.

No one. But the answer folks will give is "a new breed of entrepreneurs who live in LA and commute to Silicon Valley, or vice versa". There will even be a few godforsaken souls who do that every day.

I work next to the SMART rail line and see it go by every day. It's half full at best, usually empty. And this was basically the high speed rail test pilot to see if constituents would slurp it up. They voted for it, we got taxed to shit for it, and now it sits there useless, just like this train would.

Gay Marriage. We said: No to the gays.
Tre salt was glorious.

my californian buddy wants to buy a house near the construction site in anticipation of the train making his property more valuable.He also said they plan to turn the LA river into a national park.
How fucked is he?

>california 46th out of 50 for states that take federal aid
>implying they can't pay for it themselves

archive.is/G0xKn

stay jelly, you poor niggers in other parts of the country

Attached: 1499694775726.jpg (699x485, 60K)

>We need to give more money to Diane finsteins husband's construction company
Typical.

Attached: fuck off kike.jpg (610x416, 74K)

Why do Americans hate trains so much?

>54 billions to literally rebiuld 2 cities with rails and airports for Sochi olympics
>77 billions for a fuckin 1980s rail
Sure thing everybody knows which country is more corrupted.

Genious if he buys a house at a train stop. A bullet train isn't very effective if it has to stop every 10 miles.

Have you ever been on an Amtrak? Shit takes like 3 hours to get from San Bernardino County to LA County.

Why dont they invest this much money into teleportation research instead?

i like you, also chekt

Attached: 1489957092018.jpg (1001x759, 312K)

have fun getting your land stolen by imminent domain laws

Nobody. That's why it's so retarded. Mass transit on a bullet train makes sense everywhere else, and has really worked everywhere else but in the US it just will never work.

From the environmental standpoint, yeah. I get it. It's totally retarded and backward to have everyone driving their own car that still relies on a combustion engine and fossil fuels. But hippie liberals are trying to push for rapid mass transit because of this, and they somehow think that it will work out like it does in Japan or Europe. It simply won't happen like that in America. The country is far too large, the interstate system is already in place, and people are culturally attached to personal automobiles because the car revolution actually took place in America. The reason why it works in Japan and Europe is because they had high-speed trains come before a massive highway system or the wide availability of cars.

If saving the planet is what people are about, then electric cars powered by a solar-powered energy grid is what they should push. And to be quite honest, we're pretty close to it.

San Andreas will pop off any day now, let not your heart be troubled.

LoL fucking kike. Enjoy hellfire you disgusting money grubbing christkiller.

Attached: 1520685408425.jpg (460x345, 51K)

People will just continue to commute on JetBlue from LB to Oakland every week.
I'm not sure I understand why we are not doing overland rail projects for local comutes instead of a 500 mile trip we have a great air network for. Even the 99 isn't a terrible drive.

They get $.99 for every $1 they pay. You must be California educated to think a penny is worth so much.
California is the welfare capitol of the US. marketwatch.com/story/no-other-state-comes-close-to-california-when-it-comes-to-welfare-spending-2017-11-28
A few Jews in Hollywood and Silicon Valley make money. The rest of the state survives off of welfare.

Why would anyone else be jelly? Other state residents get to keep more of their money while Californians give half of their paycheck to California elites. Who knew being a slave to Jerry Brown was something to be proud about. Typical lefty.

Non-whites and car culture. Trains had been a thing in the country since the days of Andrew Jackson, they were old school. When cars came around they took off and stole American hearts. Following this train use by everyday citizens for travel declined, with most passenger travel relegated to very urban areas. When these urban areas were overrun by feral nonwhites their decline spiraled into virtually nothing. Almost all passenger trains in cities went out of business but some survived because of contract stipulations with the cities they were in that forced them to stay online even at a net loss before they became city property.

Train travel used to be an American thing but those days are long over. The car overtook it and now trains are mostly used for hauling goods rather than people. There are still some passenger trains running in the US but it's expensive for cross-country or ghetto tier for city travel.

Meanwhile, Texas Central is getting ready to break ground between Houston and Dallas, and will likely be completed before CAHSR, without government funding.

Hey, someone's gotta pay the train conductors their $200k salary with $150k/year pension plans.

>MediCal eats literally the whole budget birthing new beaners
Fucking die shitlib cunt. This state has been ruined. We aren't rich anymore. We're massively in debt.

Have they even broke ground on this project yet? I voted against this stupid shit years ago.

Attached: 1512752801252.webm (500x442, 2.93M)

>California
>America

the two are mutually exclusive

the best part is it just goes to la-bakerfield in the first part, its built just to transport the slave labor to the farms in the central valley from the south where they cross the border. no self respecting person will ride this train after the first month of operation, its gonna look like an indian train with illegals hanging off the sides and roof

Attached: 1518999342080.png (400x333, 91K)

>he lives in California

kill yourself faggot

>public transport
>immediately swarmed by niggers and homeless
>no paying white people ride it

Attached: 1368962729355.jpg (724x720, 96K)

You're missing a lot of why this train won't be used. I've used the trains in Asia and it was fucking glorious. Cheap, on time, and most of all, everyone behaved. My friends and I were casually chatting on the train and I'm sure the Asians thought we were animals for it. There's no food or drinks allowed, and cops won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you for being an asshole, especially if you aren't from there. Same thing applies to the cheap as fuck taxis in some areas.

I've also used the trains in major American cities and it's like a school bus except with insane homeless people and a society that refuses to handle the problems because feelings.

Some of the issues with trains in America are related to the sheer size of the country, but most of it is because we don't socially shame people properly and don't enforce laws and rules we already have about jackassery, much less a willingness to pass new ones to make any form of mass transit anything less than awful. Basically, niggers.

>$77.3 billion for a rail system that will improve transport and freight capabilities
That actually sounds about right.

Why don't they just privatize it like Japan?

Attached: Trains.jpg (3488x2144, 992K)

I'm sure a fare for a white will be $700 from LA to SF, but welfare recipients will get free rides so that the planners can claim people are using it.

Yeah, I'm fucked. The cost could go as high as $98 Billion.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-bullet-train-cost-increase-20180309-story.html?outputType=amp

>Dallas and Houston

So it's a sewage line of people.

Yeah all it will take is a few muggings and a stabbing or two and decent people will avoid it like the fucking plague.

I'm totally ok with waiting two hours in traffic if I don't have to take a train with a hobo that shits on the floor of the train or some nigger that tries to murder me.

It’s a high speed bullet train, you drunk potato farmer. Those don’t move cargo.

LMAO FREE MARKET DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BRO GIMMIE 77 BILLION TO BUILD THIS TRAIN

Attached: 1517430517079.jpg (736x655, 46K)

>highspeed rail lines aren't also used to carry freight
I know you're probably an underagefag or a boomer who's never actually left his shitty small town, but in Europe TGV lines are also used for cargo, especially at night when passenger numbers drop.
It's clear that 99% of the people in this thread know nothing about modern rail transportation, so it isn't that surprising that the majority of you fags sound like retards right now.

Then you have the Hyperloop and CA literally ignoring it.

No, they increased our gas tax by 42% to fix our roads, but all the money went to his bullet train.
When we tried to recall the state senators that supported it, the Democratic supermajority passed a law that you couldn't recall senators anymore.
Republicans are trying to get enough signatures to get the gas tax hike on the ballot, but our Governor, Jew Brown, said he'll do anything possible to stop us from the democratic initiative.

wrong

more like

>spends 77 billion on trains
>spics and nigger criminals from la will now be everywhere

Why are they building a 77 billion dollar train on a fault line between two cities with industries that don’t overlap in any way shape or form?

and i can fly between them for $100 and 2 hours already

>democratic assembly
>democratic senate
>democratic governor
Why do you think user?

77b.... Are you building a fucking train to the moon?

California will become an independent country eventually. Also it is matter of time it will be a spanish speaking country, not english speaking.

Attached: 1515025308595.jpg (560x577, 136K)

>just 98 billion

I highly doubt it'll stop before 110.

>$100 for a 2 hour flight
>get treated like shit by TSA
>get treated like shit by airline
>get treated like shit by air hostesses
>Americans consider this normal

Get hyped California tax payers! We get to burden the costs of Democratic leadership! Oh boy I love te Golden state.

We are looking usa states complete break up when debt bomb goes haywire. California will be the first to declare independecy / war.

Currently california has huge white people outflow. There will be not many whites left

Attached: e41d0340aaefc70776a7a687b4a51dd7.gif (500x383, 1.88M)

Magical bullet train is a panacea to all of California's problems. Conservashits BTFO!

Attached: autismtrain.png (814x635, 65K)

>mono

Attached: monorail.png (800x800, 983K)

Not a dime until sanctuary cities go away

>we're pretty close to it

Not until we have another generational leap in battery tech. The ones we have now take far too long to charge, hold far too little energy and consume rare earth minerals.

It's not at all shocking if you've ever dealt with California democrats. They're basically Zimbabwe except instead of printing money, it's magically created through gay butt sex and virtue signalling.

JetBlue is Comfy. Very nice staff, everything comped minus booze.
If you do this commute or you fly for business you get TSApre or Global Entry and just walk through a metal detector with no line. Only your standard burger still does TSA regular.

Yeah we actually did. I remember this on the state ballet. Was fucking laughing my ass off when this passed. Prediction was around 1% of the population will actually use it, linking SF and LA. And will cost 70 billion dollars. And this retard state passed it.

$100 isn’t much when your government doesn’t take half of your income. Also, the only place in the US that has the density to make this realistic is the North East, and they’re just going to pay half the cost of this train for a hyper loop instead.