Black panther effect

Teen's retainer breaks after clenching are teeth really hard during Micheal b jordan's shirtless scene

here's a vid of women going crazy because of black panther

twitter.com/whalien52/status/965435549740912640?s=19

Women of all ethnicity with a distubing amount of white and asians are going crazy over this. This is the (((Black panther effect)))

Attached: michael-b-jordan-offers-to-replace-a-fan-s-retainer-after-she-broke-it-while-watching-black-panther. (690x445, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hor_gOBU_GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her teeth*

Attached: 1519344269751.png (1080x1568, 992K)

The Jews are trying so hard to meme this guy as like the next Brad Pitt.

Stop giving importance to this, its a horny teen seeing some well built man on screen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hor_gOBU_GU
Will probably be similar irl

that nig has an objectively ugly face right? i mean i'm seeing a goofy looking faggot. to be fair there are some blacks that could pass aesthetically, but this isn't one
also she looks jewish

that nigger looks like he sniffs his own farts and likes it.

probably a faggot too

Attached: 1519900831187.png (1080x1426, 270K)

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: b10.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

I mean Black panther was an awesome movie, plus it triggered bigots and Sup Forums autists which is a bonus xd

shiet. this must made me want to start lifting. fuck niggers. I will be bigger than them because of this post!

Personally i would prefer a chubbier gay black guy as bf :l

nice lets start filling the synagogues with black jews

it was mediocre af
you get a 1/10
movie gets 5/10

>Rantig about some broke niggers dick.
Yeah I never put it past you Schlomo

Whites were never from Africa, and Slavs are built tougher than any dumb nigger. That "primal dark desire" you see is just from all the dumpster diving these AIDs bunnies have to commit to survive.

if you wanted to mock Sup Forums losers, you'd use people that are extremely brillant and physically dominant like Dr. Myron rolle . (NFL player who became a neurosurgeon)

Attached: myron-rolle.jpg (1000x500, 81K)

SAGE

Brain dead american bigot says what

Attached: IMG_0154.jpg (1000x563, 95K)

You mad, racist?

Attached: b25.jpg (900x735, 273K)

Anybody who believes this lying little cunt and her jew orthodontist is a retard.

>you didn't like a formulaic superhero movie so you're a bigot!
you're now at 0/10

That's so weird. You'd think if they were so great, that the world's most desirable women would choose them at higher rates. Yet asian and white women (the two most attractive and valuable female varieties on earth) both choose white men way more than blacks. How strange.

Let's take a look at what black men have to offer, really. Let's look at countries they run. Or at businesses they run (without jewish support). Or even just cities they have control of. Oh wait, they don't do any of that shit successfully. They can't even stick around to raise their own children. Better luck next time niggers.

Attached: driveby.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

Implying those arent' fake jew accounts

Lol

>Ameritard
>Posts on Sup Forums unironically instead of laughing at bigots and nationalist losers
>Statistically a drumpflet so confirmed retard
Lmao you think anyone is gonna bother with inferior trash like yourself ameritard

Attached: DUgIuwQXcAIn8Y7.jpg (609x808, 83K)

Mmmhmmm.

Attached: b12.jpg (530x589, 105K)

Nah at least I'm not some dumb cuckold from Britain. You should kill yourself Jew, or we will.

That little girl looks retarded lol.

jews have always loved niggers. so much so it triggered God's wrath.

Attached: 1520616538548.jpg (500x1356, 285K)

how do you feel about white men breeding asian girls?

I'm a liberal, and I make fun of/argue with the retards on this board regularly. But this movie is still completely mediocre.

Attached: b14.jpg (2000x1333, 1.08M)

Good for them.

Attached: b29.jpg (1080x1267, 113K)

wow so they had the time to build have a social life with 30-100+ pics and vids over multiple years just to make this comment on micheal b jordan's post? Talk about dedication

Attached: 1519580882602.png (1079x1443, 317K)

based

sorry i just assume every b8er from the UK is this short closest fag asian who liked to spam threads like an autist

shut your mouth blackoid ! do not even breath in the presence of your masters !

Attached: tommyr.gif (462x342, 1.11M)

russia bots could learn a thing or two

the posts are real but so are the ones on david laids ig

Reading these threads gives me anonymous canser

Attached: 1519823899090-pol.png (225x224, 11K)

>tommy
Funny, I live in Luton and once Tommy couldn't even look at me in the eyes!

Attached: PAN-W2.gif (320x180, 1.25M)

Cancer*

omg he tripped over LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD LMAO WHAT A SHIT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

OK.

Attached: BLACKED HAHAHA.jpg (720x960, 41K)

oh lol

Are you asian?

>implying some niggers won't be exceptional
Come on. Look at those iq curve charts, there's at least a million high iq africans out there. They are going to be fine in western society. The only people that have a problem with them are true racists that are butthurt about a black person doing anything well.
Race realists just hate the niggers of the world, the low iq criminal fuck faces. If you told me very nigger in America would be high iq, productive, etc. I'd have no issue whatsoever. The problem is they aren't.

Lmao that is the ugliest wedding picture I have ever seen. Thank God white people actually have beauty to them with their pale skin, and dominant full of like eyes. Fucking niggers have to go with colored suits just to appear as if they aren't devoid of beauty entirely xD

Why does the one on the left look like a wookie? lmbo

Lol feds will die if they keep pushing this shit. Just an FYI

You have a well-calibrated Jewdar, she is. Her dad's Twitter is basically a fuck Drumpf account, so there's no doubt in my mind about it.

Dude has a really good body, but a below average face, nevertheless he's considered "handsome" in America.

Their standards seem pretty mediocre, time to buy some roids and move there to become a Chad.

What flag is that

This woman is jewish

Not East-Asian.

Attached: b15.jpg (647x450, 67K)

Calm down.

Attached: b30.jpg (900x600, 208K)

honestly these pictures are just inspiring to me, if these fucking niggers can get girls like this then so could I

they look like fucking monkeys and are dumb as fuck, what do they offer? All they do is ooga booga long enough until a woman shows interest. All you have to do is actually try

So what? She's still white.

Attached: b11.jpg (900x600, 284K)

>then so could I
Go on then.

Attached: b7.jpg (800x800, 119K)

also inb4 "they offer da BBC", you fucking cucks

>women find an ethnic man attractive
>quick plaster him all over the place!
>men find an ethnic woman attractive
>quick bury her and replace her with an ugly frumpy cunt!

Attached: she has super nice tits.jpg (2106x1404, 1.15M)

The children look Mexican.

fuck, all dissidents BTFO! Moron