REALLY? People worship this fucking idiot like God and he is giving us "b ur self " tier advice!!!

REALLY? People worship this fucking idiot like God and he is giving us "b ur self " tier advice!!!
Now here is new crap comming out of this shallow idiot : "just stand straight bro" like really? You still take this guy seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=_YmMkq88zYw

Can you please dislike this stupid video its pissing me off, and yet he is getting more than 10k over pateron for his pseudo science shit.

Attached: just be ur self.jpg (639x447, 104K)

Why don't you try to do better than him you faggot?!?
Instead of acting like a whining bitch

not your personal army and so on

his advise is maybe basic but its true

If you don't stand up straight your discs will give out and you'll be in pain for the rest of your life. So that's good advice.

The part you should have a problem with is that his wife jerks guys off for money.

I hate him. The fact that he is telling people to "fix society hurr durr" when he and his boomer faggot generation literally fucked it up for us.

I hate him I hate him I hate THIS FUCKING BOOMER SHIT

Or that he does

Beause if you listened enough youd understand that life is tragic and there’s no simple answer to why you are fucked up.

If you’re unwilling to stand up straight and proud you should kill yourself because you wont make it.

im sick of antifa trying to talk bad about petersen.
its over. you lost. the internet is ours.go back to your mudhole you came from op

you genderfluid SJW individual doesn't get it.

boomer

boomer!

boomer...

boomers

b00mer

B O O M E R

What

B

O

O

M

E

R

Sven, please.....

Be more tolerant. Have your overlords taught you nothing?

Theres no reason to hate this man so much while he doesn't agree with Sup Forums on the white identity stuff he's turning normies against SJW's and Trudeau's insanity. You know it's okay to disagree with someone without having a hate boner for them.

You're likely a shill though. Remove your meme flag and prove you aren't.

Attached: based pierce.jpg (849x717, 164K)

CLEAN.

YOUR.

ROOM.

Attached: jp2.png (800x800, 919K)

its always a meme flag, sage

He says fix urself before Society u knob

I liked his Disney movie lectures desu

Jordan B. Peterson is controlled opposition.

>he is telling people to "fix society hurr durr"
He is telling white men, and only white men because that's the only demographic that listens to him, the complete opposite.
>no white man should do anything against mass migration or open borders unless his life is 100% perfect
that's literally all he says

If your country is flooded with third world migrants standing up straight isn't going to help.

Why do all of our "e-celebs" get smear campaigns thrown at them when they start to become prominent?

Attached: 1503119773430.png (639x638, 726K)

"boomer" is not an argument
"i dont like him" is not an argument
"he's saying basic stuff" is not an argument

yeah that's why he's not talking to you, Mohamed. He's talking to whites in western civilizations not the New Middle East

Stand up straight, clean your room is not valid advice how to sort out depression.

Clean your room before you get to suck nigger dick bucko.

Tbh hes saying somethings that immature 18 year old man children of single mothers need to hear, things that's can be self evident to most. You are just mad he making a shit load of cash for saying obvious stuff. You can't deny that he is a pretty good speaker.

WASH YO DICK, BUCKO
A
S
H

Y
O
U
R

D
I
C
K

B
U
C
K
O

He's saying that you need to have some dignity and respect for yourself before you can truly begin to have dignity and respect for anyone else. It's true. What, do you have a messy room, Sven?

Isn't clean your room and alagory or metaphor? Is it really as simple as cleaning you bedroom and nothing further?

>People worship this fucking idiot like God
No they don't.

>when he and his boomer faggot generation
this is why collectivist guild by association if cancer that need to be purged

hhhhm really makes you think

Yes they do, and he is milking them out of every fucking penny.
This guy is greedy bastard who seized to mooch of lonely depressed people.

Look at his pateron he is aiming for even more donations. Fucking hypocrite faggot

Attached: milking.jpg (836x505, 116K)

yet you are racist towards black people

makes you think

>trying this hard
>that awkward posting style
>meme flag
You're so obviously a shill triggered by based peterson

Attached: kys.gif (397x658, 964K)

>WAAAH CAPITALISM
As if it weren't already painfully obvious you're a braindead commie trying to destroy his character...

Sounds like OP is a tad butthurt :^)

Attached: images-1.jpg (391x376, 21K)