Most red-pilled Canadian party?

To the Canadians here,

I was wondering. Which Canadian party is the most red-pilled and when are your elections? What are the chances, what do the polls look like? Any chances for Canada or is it a big ''nah'' in the near future?

Attached: 250px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (250x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Canada
lfpress.com/2014/01/10/martin-weiche-kept-hitlers-memory-alive-by-styling-his-london-estate-after-the-fuehrers-bavarian-retreat
nationalcitizensalliance.ca/donation/
youtube.com/watch?v=35bN4UBm3lo
nationalcitizensalliance.ca/about-our-policies/
youtube.com/watch?v=35bN4UBm3lo&t=32s
nationalcitizensalliance.ca/membership/
nationalcitizensalliance.ca/contact/
nationalist.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want an honest answer the Conservatives are the most red-pilled. Take a look at the spat between JT's parliamentary sec and Maxime Bernier recently to get an idea. Andrew Sher is boring but he's not quite a twat like Justin Trudeau and stands an alright chance last election with how poorly Trudeau is managing his image. JT only has a good rep outside canada for saying the things people in the media want to hear.

Attached: 1515983456445.jpg (455x652, 32K)

Green or Rhino

Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White in 2019. The better question to ask is whether ISIS is redpilled or not?

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

christian heritage

Attached: CHP-Logo.png (194x66, 13K)

JT is a conservative in hippie clothing. He’s not all hugs and rainbows.

No party here is red pilled. They are all neoliberals or neocons who support mass immigration, importing cheap foreign labour and free trade deals. They are all interested in selling this country out too.

You can hide behind the faggot flag all you want we know you’re the autistic polish poster. Why are you so obsessed with this? Disregarding the fact that your stats are factually wrong I’m fascinated by how obsessed you are about this. The only explanation is that you are unironically autistic.

None of them are particularly good.

This.....the conservatives are still pussies when it comes to free trade and immigration numbers but other than that they are damn solid

>Disregarding the fact that your stats are factually wrong
>LIES!!!

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Canada

I see. So no good news at all then? At least, some might be more conservative, but they're all playing the whole massive migration game.

Well I'll pray for you Canada, let's hope for the best.

>Most red-pilled Canadian party?

NDP

They all suck. I'm voting green party.

Oh we are the new sweden for sure...100% without a doubt sweden.

None of them are

NDP is extreme far left they want to turn Canada into a Chinese Indian Muslim People's Republic

Liberal is far left, equal to the Labour Party in the UK

Conservative is far left, equal to the Conservative party in the UK I'd say

Christian Heritage is probably closest to the US Republican Party, centre left but we have literally zero right wing parties here

But Green parties are often orientated far left right? Or does the Green stand for something else in Canada?

Your pessimistic about our future.
Greatness is on the horizon and yet none of you see it.
When things go too far left.... They swing back and go far right

Remember that.

Attached: 1518233949999.gif (780x437, 2.98M)

But Green parties are often orientated far left right? Or does the Green stand for something else in Canada?

LMAO nobody gives a shit about green, they're all about environmentalist hippy crap like banning the digging of oil and outsourcing all our factory work because pollution is bad

he was deported from canada

I'm not pessimistic though, my country is turning more right as well. However, I have always though that Canada has already progressed far into the whole idealogy, But perhaps you're right as you said; The further they have progressed to the left, the more extreme they will swing back to the right.

this is it, they might get 20k votes though

the only acceptable arguement against immigration you can make here is it's bad for the environment
the green party has a loose platform because they've won one seat of the over 300 in parliament
they're less pro business than the other parties, it's the big banks/telcos that push the mass immigration

Глyпыe кaнaдцы.

They are indeed far left. However, they have never had more than one seat. I just want to see what crazy shit they'd do and enjoy the acceleration.

Attached: 582gycq.jpg (1920x1200, 494K)

The closest any western country has to a right wing party is the Americans Republican Party, but even those guys are centre left, the fact is no country in the west has a major Conservative party

t.

Attached: proud canadians 3.jpg (400x333, 170K)

We need to deport all non whites immediately from Canada, and all mixed race peoples to the country of origin of the non white parent.

And deport all whites to Europe.

Why? This is an Anglo country, there was no human civilization in Canada before the Anglos came here, same with India, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. These countries are rightfully ours

checked

吃狗,看看你的小傢伙

>India
>there was no human civilization

>Why?

In order to be morally consistent.

This

Considering the stats probably include the countless pan faced gooks who temporarily move here to use our universitys like paracites thats not an issue. Dont get me wrong trudeau is trying to cuck us hard with arabs and whatnot, but the zipper heads are definitely a huge chunk of that

Sorry, dont speak.

>tfw 1/64 aboriginal therefore I get deported back here.

This...America had a nigger in office for 8 years before shit got better.

The Green Party is led by a literal American

They didn't, before the Anglos settled in India there was no Human Civilisation there
The Indian species is humanoid in appearances but cannot be called a full human because his skin is black

No, you're part animal now so whatever happens to you happens, it's like running over a deer nobody really cares except vegetarians

their women grow chest hair. Not good, Gupta.

The CPC is led by a 25% Jewish, 100% establishment low-t doughboy. Bernier could have won but he's an open-borders Libertarian; he might have gotten us gun rights but nothing else.

Here's your 2019 preview:

>Liberals slide to minority government
>CPC gain slightly, remain official opposition
>NDP in distant third place as their Quebec voter base collapses, enter handshake coalition with Liberals

any London fags remember the old based dude who put up swastika crop circles, he used to live quite close to me and had nice eagles on his driveway in north london near masonville.

I also believe he ran the natsoc party of canada before he died a few years back

lfpress.com/2014/01/10/martin-weiche-kept-hitlers-memory-alive-by-styling-his-london-estate-after-the-fuehrers-bavarian-retreat

Edgy mode on?

>However, I have always though that Canada has already progressed far into the whole idealogy
From the outside, it probably looks like that, but there's a lot of internal resistance. So many people here hate the current government, and there are a few massive hotspots (Greater Toronto and Vancouver Areas) for shitty immigrants that get all the attention while the rest of the country is fine.

If you live in Ontario you best have voted for Doug Ford. Results in an hour or two.

Libertarian unironcally

They have more hair because they are more animal, they are closer to gorillas than humans this is just common sense
This is just common sense, I don't know why you can't accept that there are multiple humanoid species on Earth, gorillas, chimpanzees and niggers are the less intelligent humanoids on this planet, higher up on the ladder you have injuns, above that it's orientals, above that it's continental Europeans, and finally at the top of the ladder the purest human without a trace of animal blood is the Anglo who is a direct descendant of Adam

100% support Doug Ford, a woman in politics is like a bullet to your brain

this is a good point
there's more right wing parties at the provincial level than federal

NCA

Attached: anticommunist.jpg (948x948, 40K)

youre stupid

theres no party that matters that is not varying degrees of left. conservatives are right leaning leftists. liberals are left leaning leftists. ndp are communists.

Attached: deadred.jpg (140x150, 8K)

I would contend that! NCA is mainly Centre Right, Anti-globalist but centre on soooooo many things because we have to be. Anti immigration is out main platform

>a big ''nah'' in the near future
This sadly.

>literal commies
kys

Attached: get out.jpg (474x315, 31K)

and nca doesnt matter. only parties that matter are the 3 i listed. anyone else is lucky to have any seats. its not like america where you can run or take presidency without a party. no seats, no pm.

Canadas NCA party
youtube.com/watch?v=35bN4UBm3lo

That's whats the US emissary said of Herr Hitler in 1922

Attached: 1519341516936.jpg (727x991, 144K)

>Which Canadian party is the most red-pilled
Liberals
Conservatives
NDP
All equally red pilled.

I’m a life long Liberal voter because I prefer the center left.

Here now!
This is something interesting, sounds good so far must research this.

Why cant you just accept the fact that you're a braindead retard talking about totally pseudoscientific shit.

I bet you're 16yo.

I certainly hope so

>center
I wish you Yankee Doodle cuckolds would stop coming to my country
Okay, then why don't you accept 1 billion Indians into your country since you seem to think they're humans and perfectly capable of fitting into your society

All equally blue-pilled, sure.

plz watch video. Have all info if you need. Visit nationalcitizensalliance.ca/about-our-policies/ and read the policy statements that was the smoking gun for me

youtube.com/watch?v=35bN4UBm3lo&t=32s

Todays NCA video

Attached: eyes2.jpg (500x375, 24K)

зaкpий єбaлo шлюхa

Not sure if so many Indians would like to move here.

SOON

Attached: couv-arcand-site1-257x400.jpg (257x400, 41K)

Im probably voting for the Quebec nationalist party. The other parties are a joke might I'm not giving them my vote unless Scheer stops being a pussy.

>Bernier
His faggot staffers were shitposting here every day begging for votes during the leader election

CPC are a bunch of globalist kike lovers. Libertarian or Christian Heritage party are red pilled

Heil the Canadian Fuhrer !

Attached: 1520673654545.gif (400x300, 903K)

nationalcitizensalliance.ca/membership/ DO IT

Attached: 1520651425825.jpg (429x410, 45K)

>redpilled
>Leafland

Contradiction in terms.

I live in a middle sized town and most Canadians are pretty cucked on most issues.

It's hard for me to envision a hard turn towards a right wing government.

I joined the Canadian Nationalist Party but their numbers are pretty miniscule.

Attached: cnp-logo.jpg (1383x1383, 65K)

>I’m a life long Liberal voter because I prefer the center left.
As a centrist, I'm telling you all parties are left

Come home to NCA, formerly NAPC
nationalcitizensalliance.ca/contact/

You speak truth brother. I am, according to the test, centre left but i'm a member of a centre right party

Attached: 1022191234-1.jpg (580x435, 87K)

You will be very very happy sir

Things are about to change in Canada politically
The enemy is stupid, naive and unaware of what is to come in terms of public sentiment
They somewhat see a backlash but believe that they can win us back

What's the proof for this?
Just look here, on Sup Forums
Every single day the shills come out in full force and try and convince us... The Sup Forumsacks that we need to give up guns, give up free speech and make constant posts about "Drumpf will be impeached' yet none us EVER change our minds

The enemy thinks that we are still in the realms of "normal" politics but that idea is just insane, which of course, they are
The enemy believes that they can SOMEHOW win us back...
Their stupidity is on a level that is far beyond explination
They are inherently sub-human and do not understand that our minds are so far open and far beyond the REAL definition of woke that we simply laugh at shills and call them out
>Go back to redit
>Your glowing
>Say hi to your station chief ect...

We can always spot a shill and we can ALWAYS see what is true and what is not
How?
Because we have the internet to TRULY fact check everything. Not Hillary sponsored snopes

The enemy is so stupid they have bought their own lie
The lie that WE the Sup Forumsacks believe in any wild random idea for no reason at all
Their stupid and thus believe that they can come here and post obvious nonsense and think we will fall for it
90% of "fights" and "arguments" on this site are literally just (((them))) arguing with each other to give off the impression that there is division

Funny thing is, there can never be true division on Sup Forums
Why?
ITS A FUCKING INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD
How dumb are these people?
They are spending 10's of millions of dollars to subvert an internet messaging board and the best part...
THEIR FAILING HARD

The enemy will eventually self-manifest a reverse reality where we are in control and their here bitching about us Sup Forums

Keep up your useless subversion

Attached: 1519265980309.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

How do we kill the senate without allowing Quebec to separate?

Attached: AdobeStock_46390770.jpg (5616x3744, 4M)

Big nah. No chance of improving the country through political action at this point. I am currently learning how to hunt rats, this will come in handy in a few years.

Christian heritage isn’t center left

by that definition, democracy is a flawed system.

You make a declaration that Canada is no longer under the reign of the british monarchy (Creating less anti-canadian sentiment

And then have a new monarch rise to power that speaks french
Obviously he can't be a full on frenchy because then the English would feel uneasy
Someone who is half french, half English is perfect for this. But a little bit more leaning to the English side to ensure loyalty to the principles of anglosphere.

Everything below the new King runs differently but normal none the less
Essentially, this creates a state of affairs where Quebec under no circumstance could ever leave even if they wanted to

They really hate the idea that the British monarchy is technically in control of them
They fear that English influence is destroying them thru multiculturalism and other means
They are more afraid of the Anglo than (((them)))

Attached: 1519556340915.jpg (650x801, 43K)

Can you imagine if we had King Trudeau? I don't see how that would make anything better.

Common dude use logic
I'm obviously not referring to Trudeau

Just wait and see what shows up
Keep your eyes open and be aware
Someone will eventually come who all of us will realize the moment we see him or hear him

"Wow..... That's him"

A true king is someone who the very moment you see it, you just know it to be so

Remember that.

Attached: 1519159448007.png (367x358, 202K)

Canada is finished, the kikes are too deep into the public school system. I went to watch my niece perform at a talent show at an elementary school last week and a few of the things I observed

- school announcements startup and them First thing the kids here tonset the tone for the entire day is "we would like to acknowledge we are on the traditional lands of the Mississaugas of the new credit first nation tribe". I would find out that is a school board wide policy, and the board in question is the 2nd largest in Ontario with I believe close to 200k students all together. After that an explanation from the principal that the national anthem will be instrumental only since they haven't found any acceptable gender neutral versions yet.

Honestly it just fucking went on with all the crazy shit going on I can't be bothered to type it all out, crime stoppers plaques all over the school offering financial rewards for reporting friends and family anonymously for hate speech etc... Its just a rough fucking situation desu

That sounds like a "just wait and it'll happen sometime" solution. It's not very efficient, and besides, this miracle leader you're expecting could appear in a century for all you know.
Besides, Canada itself has never been a monarchy. Just because someone who would be a good fit for a monarch position appears on the political stage doesn't mean that there would automatically be a consensus on a full-fledged constitutional rewriting.

Yes they are

VIVA LA QUEBECOIS NAPOLEON
GOD EMPEROR OF CANADA 2038

Attached: 1507960209035.jpg (680x1020, 101K)

Us. I hope you all join. nationalist.ca/

Wow really the first nations declaration gets to you, out of all things, when people like you are complaining about immigration, looks like morning announcements arnt your biggest concern

Attached: royalsmugawoosmile.png (900x900, 170K)

bump