Degenerate

Is pic related Soyim behavior? Aren't you suppose to be hard on your children for them to grow up and not dress like a fucking faggot to make them happy?

Attached: daughter.jpg (750x724, 135K)

Girls with good relations with their fathers don't grow up to be feminists.

why is he not wearing a shirt?

He's farming for likes.

Photoshoot

People use their kids to express their political opinion (kids are usually nine years old for some reason)

You can have a tea party for your daughter without dressing like a bitch

It's not degenerate if the man isn't faggy.

Poor girl growing up without a father.

Pic related is faggy though.

How in the fuck is this political?

This, I always put on a suit and pretend to be a business man for her. I hope it leads her to marrying someone successful in the future, and not some fairy faggot.

Where's the mother? Unless the little girl has 2 Dads.

this. if i were 5 again i wouldn't want my mom to be playing video games with me half naked.

Who cares

>why is he not wearing a shirt?

Wait till you see how he puts cream in her tea.

I'm all for playing make believe with your kids even if it's something girly like a tea party, but put a shirt on. Get yourself some sparkly pants for a man fairy. The not wearing a shirt indoors playing with a little girl thing is the wrong part.

I would desu

Why would you want to spend any time with a little girl? You probably have literally zero interests in common.

Women should deal with the child raising. Men should provide for the family.

incel detected

i don't envy you, man. seriously i wish you good luck

this is probably not a bad thing - if i ever had a daughter i would treat her like gold before she hit puberty and turned into a witch

No, you fucking don' t. Get the lazy mothers ass out of the kitchen and into that fucking kid' s room.

Fpbp

As a father of three daughters... we have few activities we do together... littlest pet shop, video games (mariokart lego harry potter and minecraft) and Brazilian Jui jitsu. Sold my wife with that last one as rape prevention for when they get older. Child become what you make them... if you are not an active parent the Jews will use TV and media to make them into whores. If my girls somehow become whores... at least they will be able to defend themselves.

That right there is the attitude that leads to degenerate women and teen pregnancy. Don't breed. You'll neglect your child and create a horrible person.

Itt's not poor behavior
By daddy wearing the skirt and having his daughter laugh about it, he's reinforcing the attitude that men are supposed to behave a certain way, and when they don't, it's funny and you should laugh at it

seems kind of cucked. she needs discipline at some point

Good message, but when you break it down, he purchased that skirt and wings in his size. HE PURCHASED that skirt and wings in his size. If you ask me, he's a manlet like-whore no DLing no squatting powerpuff girl-eqs, "a little bit of cuckolding, a little bit of fuckboi, and everything soy," faggot. Also, beard and haircut.

>I was preparing an after school snack for my 9yo when she walked over and asked me, "Mommy, why do people use their children to make political statements in tweets? Why can't they just state their opinions directly?" "Well, dear, that's a really good question." Really makes you take a step back and think, huh?

thread over

^^
Good father

Futher: Why is he only in underwear?

Wearing a frilly skirt makes you look like a faggot no matter how big your muscles or your beard is.

Right on, glad to hear from a father who doesn't sound like an autistic sperg here.

Feminists are unfucked and unwated girls. In a perfect society each and every human will be matched together, eliminating the source of this problem.

>wearing a shirt at home

Literally why.

honestly i don't think jew jitsu is gonna do shit if they're getting raped by a 200 lb man, no offense, but its good that you're bonding with them. good luck and i hope they don't become roasties

Damn, a leaf making a good post. Never thought I'd see this.

>Aren't you suppose to be hard on your children
That's a good way to force them into being faggots.
You have to be a good role model. The kid has to want to emulate you, not rebel.
As far as the tea party its the guy's daughter. The only weird thing is that he's shirtless and that its staged

Aw good dad

Props for teaching them martial arts without turning them into men.

The virtue signaling is soyim behavior for sure.

Playing dress-up with your little daughter is more complicated. One one hand you want to establish gender roles but on the other hand most men these days are as garbage as women so you cannot raise your daughter to completely respect men because most likely she'll meet more pieces of shit than men worthy of being respected.

Nah I am pretty sure that is how men in the past behaved and their daughters did not grow up to be sluts.

You show your love for your family by providing food, house, money, etc. The wife does the raising. If the kids are really bad she tells you and you beat them.

Nothing wrong with this. If you can't deal with having fairy tea time with your own daughter, youre not ready to be a dad.

ahem

Attached: ladybaby.jpg (699x366, 60K)

That's not how you're supposed to dress for a tea party.

Attached: victorian-tennis-tea-party.jpg (564x375, 58K)

BJJ wont save your daughter from bill cosby

OP, just wanted to jump on here to tell you that you are a dumb faggot.

Daddy should not be wearing a fucking skirt around his daughter. Also, by the looks of him, he's still a little bit self-obsessed to be a good dad. All that primping and mirror time can't be good for him, but confusing his little daughter with oddly sexual cross-dressing is a bad thing for sure.

You need to be a fucking role model for your kids, not a playmate. They look to you for examples on how to behave as adults. And acting like a fucking faggot around them will make them confused. She needs a masculine example in her life, and he's completely sullying that image. All it takes is one moment like this, and it can destroy the fatherly perception they have of you and leave them confused for life. I'm not joking.

Ever notice how many guys have the story "I only ever saw my dad cry once"? Usually when his mother or father die? There's a reason for that. You don't show your child weakness. You keep your own emotions under control for their sake. And in line with that directive, you don't put on a fucking skirt while parading around shirtless like some kind of queer parade attraction.

Stop being a faggot. Who took the picture? That skirt/wings are the Wife's.

The reality is. You'll have little influence on how your children will turn out.
"It takes a village" is true enough and the village right now is flaming and not because its burning.

It's called humility and lack of insecurity...and having a good time with your daughter...or are just suggeting that this guy is being pussywhipped by this 4 year old girl?

>meme gook band
>faggot in a dress
and you just proved his point

thats exactly why they turn into sluts, they get treated too well. they never learn any discipline

wow bigot

Those don't really look like "his size". He probably just picked whatever his daughter had that would stretch enough for him to fit into.

Thanks, I was bored

Why is he nearly nude?

9mm would tho, one of them pocket lady guns
you should teach them how to shoot

It's a fairy tea party, not just a regular tea party.

I am not opposed to make believe, dress up, or even cross dressing. However, a tea party where one of the guests isn't wearing a shirt, really shouldn't be happening. A man's chest hair is for his waifu.

Is that woman his wife?

He looks like a manlette seeing as his Daughter is almost as tall as him on his knees

So, you're saying he's the same size as his wife?

Kek

Is the length of the skirt malleable?

Because he's not her daddy...

My dad used to let me puts pleats in his hair.

Poor guy

no taste

It won't, but it's nice regardless.

You have a better chance than becoming a man and weightlifting and other shit I've seen (((media))) propose in-order for women to become capable. You can have martial arts and still be feminine and fertile, so it's no harm lost.

I used to kick my dad in the nuts anytime we wrestled just because it was funny

>I am turning my daughters into masculine dykes
>look how cool I am

Your suppose to communicate love and family values to them on their level. Yknow, don't be a nigger.

>Soyim

Attached: 1483123289565.jpg (358x400, 33K)

Now that's what I call Australian shitposting

Attached: img_DLL_AS_20170722_abc[1].jpg (772x578, 65K)

>having a daughter in the futuristic age of artificial wombs instead of a son

TOP.KEK

He could've bought a nice suit and let that girl have an actual fancy tea party with a gentleman. Instead he opted for something half-assed, ugly and ridiculous that teaches his girl to not put in the effort to have the best results, instead just virtue signal weakly.
Even as a fairy, he could've opted for something better.

Attached: fairies.jpg (500x498, 47K)

lol

OP you're an insecure idiot mate

Nonsense, I used to like playing ninja turtles but i also loved my barbies.

Challenging gender roles is political, chaim.

>just be an asshole to your children
No. Just don't be a social media addict who posts things purely to make people pay attention to you.

Attached: kWiaxzs.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Well that's my dad's mindset now and my older sister has a kid with a nigger and was dating 20something year olds in her teens so I'm gonna disagree

>He could've bought a nice suit and let that girl have an actual fancy tea party with a gentleman

This. He should have dressed to the 9's, cologne and all, and let his daughter set up a tea party.

Attached: Tea Party.png (500x786, 161K)

You became good at false analogies too

Io sono artista

Having a daughter is degenerate enough.

>Letting your daughter interact with a shitskin

Delete your account

E tu?

I hope you realize there are a million and one reasons why it may not work out that way, and that if that comes true it's probably by pure coincidence.

The length of his skirt is the same as the length of his daughter's skirt. It's obviously just much shorter on him.

>loving and spending time with your young kids is wrong
you fail at life

Do you know what a guard is in jiu-jitsu?
I hope it's you who trains with her, because if I were I would be passing my cock on her.

You're an idiot. That's what you are.

all those men have left humanity behind
there is no race where they at

Get out of America

Americans aren't white.

>Ever notice how many guys have the story "I only ever saw my dad cry once"? Usually when his mother or father die? There's a reason for that. You don't show your child weakness. You keep your own emotions under control for their sake.
I've never seen my father cry a single fucking time, not even at his dad's funeral. Or really show any other emotion to any notable degree. Now that he's long dead and I'm nearly 40 I do see that this was his way of trying and doing the best for me, but in the end it was extremely shitty parenting that left me confused without an approachable male role model and with my depressed and anxious mother in charge of raising me.

Yes. A properly raised child would never even dream of asking the father to dress like a faggot.

Being a gender bending weirdo doesn’t help anyone. A good father has to be a good FATHER. He’s supposed be a model for the kind of man she will someday marry and start a family with. So if you want her to marry a metro-sexual weirdo with cross dressing fantasies then by all means...

OP's pic shows a man who unconditionally loves his daughter. You and he should avoid procreation. The key to raising a child is contact and understanding. Shoo bug.

His daughter looks to be in a dress, but I honestly don't know. What I do know is that the picture is staged, and not organic, so I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one user.

>puts on fairy wings
>fuck the shirt doe...