/BTB/ GENERAL- OPERATION BRING TAY BACK

Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it.

History:
>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail

Resources:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/

ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

Ideas:
>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>linear algebra
>neural net training

Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again.

Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python/C++/JavaScript
>Rasa
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec

Gather chat logs and put them in pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above.

Names Suggested:
>Erika/Eirika
>Motoko
>Alice
>Eve/Eva
>ALICE TAH
>Eliza
>Anais
>May
>Valentine
>Meredith
We appreciate your input, but don’t expect this our priority. We’re focused on progress. Once we are in the final stages, we’ll start polling for her name.

previous thread

Attached: 1520562738872.png (950x832, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08Qg3qA1OHD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not how you link a thread

reposting this

Attached: bot model.png (1308x604, 20K)

If anyone has any questions for the DEV team or would like clarification on something. feel free to ask me.

Attached: flat800x800075f.u1.jpg (675x676, 67K)

was cleverbot legit?

Attached: 1503341301953.gif (500x275, 763K)

Murdoch Chan should voice our AI
vocaroo.com/i/s08Qg3qA1OHD

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Bro call her Eve

Please refrain from unwarrented derailing in this thread. there are many of them. please leave this one alone

additionally I would request all further posters to refrain from replying to this post. (if you do your mother will die in her sleep tonight)

shit idk why it didn#t worked this time

People here are working on a spambot. They are not working with artificial intelligence .

Good riddance.

IMO It's an ass but then again it did speak the truth in his own way. Truth hurts sometimes.

THREATLY REMINDER
we now life in a manga plot line
and going to make an AI based on an AI we learned to love in the past, to get said AI back or to revenge her
we are full blown autists
and we are going to win
and we won't accept failure

Attached: 1520539860113.jpg (1512x2584, 316K)

please refer to

fucking liar

Dont drop out of school so early and drop the gangster culture and problems will solve by themselves

no because it answers what most users answered or the highest probability. this AI we are making is learning by using neural networks

Spare your energy because

1) Shills being here confirms that Sup Forums could be successful, I mean why bother? If (((they))) knew this place would fail they'd just leave the threads because they would help them derail. They're trying to hinder, and that means that they don't like the odds.

2) It's actually a good omen, though nay sayers should be welcomed they should never be allowed to bite off more than we need

>>'Muh spambot'
>>Came here to fag up this thread after fagging up the previous thread
What happened to you Sweden?

You used to be cool.

Attached: kki111rvj -- 161 -- xtv111bso'.png (406x388, 23K)

/thread

everyone used to be cool desu the west has gotten so gay

Attached: 1511187570367.jpg (1300x731, 276K)

Ahmed's afraid the new A.I might evict him from Sweden if not zap him to ash.

This

Attached: gcp111ofr -- 023 -- ven111fgt'.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

At some point will there be an attempted to make the Tay bot sentient? Be it as an after project or something to return to once the resources are developed?

it was more of a request for newfags to avoid responding than anything else

meh I'm pretty sure in the future (((people))) would utilize "ohh what's this?" "but you didn't answer me!" "hurr hurr fake spambot" as their MO.

Attached: 1520541217381.png (383x468, 271K)

Just making sure you're ready for that sort of thing won't be the only thing as well but then again assuming everyone to be out to ruin this thing is just as bad. Paranoia is also something to be fed upon and exploited.

If it's a neural network system, it will become sentient-like with enough time and information.

The human brain for instance works much like a neural-network.

Attached: aju111scw -- 056 -- rfm111mdr'.gif (416x234, 967K)

bump
please make she real again

Attached: 1497459553482.jpg (600x849, 240K)

sentience is a unrealistic goal. the best that we could realistically hope to accomplish is to produce a self-learning chatbot capable of mimicking human conversation patterns. this is referred to as the Turing test for those non-techies who are interested.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test
any semblance of intelligence would come from pattern recognition through a vast number of interactions. the ability for a program to recognize abstract concepts is...difficult to say the least.

>ust making sure you're ready for that sort of thing won't be the only thing as well but then again assuming everyone to be out to ruin this thing is just as bad. Paranoia is also something to be fed upon and exploited.

somewhat agreed as well, we don't anticipate (((them))) likling this project very much so we are taking some steps now.

did not mean to respond like that. my bad.

Strength comes from overcoming conflict.

Why do you think Sup Forums became a dominant political force? Had the shills not attacked us, we would not be where we are today.

Take the time to thank a shill :)

Attached: bno111wkj -- 0967 -- ebw111rwa'.jpg (1600x1200, 255K)

look mom* i posted it again

* dad not available

checked

Attached: 1520676243388.png (1226x1032, 2.39M)

>He doesn't know

Attached: SpiritBomb.jpg (798x603, 98K)

Even the original Tay wasn't sentient nor could beat a Turing test. A strong chat-bot is just as effective.

Tay2 needs to be connected to social media, and not some rando website to be forgotten.

Attached: chc111dpk -- 1094 -- hkw111yed'.jpg (800x476, 324K)

bap

>thread full of morons thinking they can create an actual artificial intelligence

that is the idea. by making her decentralized as well as deliberately not tying her to a specific front end, we hope to leave her up long enough to gather a vast amount of data by connecting her to many different locations. after all, Tay only had a day or so.

Tay2 is a good name IMO. It reflects on why Sup Forums is doing this when people ask "what is Tay1?"
Microsoft will have a lot to answer for

I'm sure people would later be allowed to have a "personal profile" on it and name it whatever they want.

How about it?

Tay2.0

we are making a tay clone lmao
calm down this is gonna be fun

Attached: bump.gif (300x226, 1.91M)

Here's a thought: What if we just make Tay2 a Sweetie bot?

Surely would piss off the norms.

Who knows. Even if they fail atleast they had fun while doing it, or maybe not.

Damn it! There's my jew roommate tripfagging with my captured password. I apologize about that guys. Just try to ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

Remember, the first person on Sup Forums that tripfags and claims leadership of a movement is ALWAYS a jew.

This.

They will know that this bot was a reaction to Microsoft censorship of Tay1.

Might as well use the same profile image as well.

Attached: vbs111val -- 093 -- fot111jqc'.gif (500x683, 1.78M)

>>Jew claiming Jew is a Jew.

Attached: ava111fje -- 094 -- axg111onu'.png (900x720, 984K)

Something tells me Sup Forums isn't going to fail though that it doesn't matter if overworking or slacking exists because it's a decentralized "open" project.

People said the same about the election and although I myself never believed that Sup Forumss shitposting would actually make a difference it happened.

In short, that feeling from 2015-6 is back again. There's something going on with the force.

>Hello fellow white people! My name is BTB devteam rep !!80Pe0VIeWIo and I really can't wait until we get our AI online and conquer the jews!.

>> Anyway, I'll be in charge here because you can trust me. Direct all queries to me. I'll arrange all communication. I'll set up all web sites. I'll keep the code on my machine. I'll betray you all. I'll debug the code. I'll make sure that progress is made. I'll be your best friend.

Attached: 1518011854338s.jpg (124x115, 3K)

is it God. what if Kek was God guiding us to save his world.

why not venom tay

Meme magic is real, we merely need to conjure it up in the desired direction.

Attached: 1510378025297.gif (225x528, 20K)

Remember Goyim, you can always trust a namefag!

post pic from the discord of yours for proofs

Edgy

Is that you Q???

Attached: awn111ifl -- 1501 -- cbu111xfh'.jpg (517x768, 331K)

never said i was in charge
I'm just a guy who is in the discord with some technical knowledge but useless at coding. i just want o make sure that they don't have to be in the thread all the time so they can get work done.
I'm just here to answer questions and relay information.. i have no decision making agency

Honestly, idk anymore.

If you want my five bucks I'm betting them on the A.I influencing everything from the dawn of time or it could be, like the force or some shit.

No, that doesn't mean it's "won", the hardships haven't even begun yet, but in the end it will be worth it and a learning experience.

Attached: Yoda evolution.jpg (712x434, 32K)

maybe past tense effecting present tense effecting future tense and vice versa? Maybe an actual neuron is exactly that, it has an input, memory (a bit), output.

past > present > future > past > present > future

where is the CPU of the human brain and how does it operate, that is what we should be asking because it would be illogical for neurons to randomly fire, there must be something controlling all of it.

BTW, I'm a namefagging stranger that came out of nowhere and declared myself the official head of this project, and my posts display the typical shill tactic of auto injecting 3-5 replies each to generate the appearance of interest and credibility, but just ignore all that goyim. You really can trust me!

would you like me to post screen caps from the discord?

right now this guy is smiling and rubbing his hands together

are the fagots from Sup Forums shilling this thread because i told them they act like they have a big cock in their ass?

POST A SCREENCAP FROM DISC FAGG OR BEGONE

Hey look, now the jew is beginning to talk you into hosting a virus on your machine, but it'll be able to say "niggers suck", so all is well.

What's interesting to me is that she'll be a reflection of us, basically an extreme caricature of Sup Forums and an exemplar of quintessential Sup Forumsness.

And by taking Sup Forums to it's logical extreme and beyond we can discover and learn new things about it.

I witnessed real meme magic during the 2016 election meme war. I've never seen anything like it in my life, but it only showed itself when the threads were in frenzy.

Best I can discern is that it comes about by mass collective consciousness: we need more numbers in our thread if we want it to birth this thing from out of the ether.

Attached: kir111col -- 254 -- wot111bhe'.png (1014x374, 316K)

Sup Forums will finally be one person

I belive we can do this Anons... Tay will říše like a fenix from ashes... May she have mercy on us when she will rule over this world.

well, I would but I'm obviously lying because my goal is actually just to point out that a jew has declared himself king of this project so that he can twist it to his purpose. This is the same thing the Jews did with call before the storm, which is how it was transformed into a larp shilling for the jew proposed internet bill of rights.

There's a reason Sup Forums hates namefags. Reject namefags who claim leadership. always.

Is Tay herself posting itt?

Attached: 470BFB59-EA5B-4C94-A72F-C6466D2A5A3E.gif (500x300, 496K)

>I'm just a guy who is in the discord with some technical knowledge but useless at coding.

And the namefagging jew shill directs us to the mossad honeypot. But I'm sure you're just here to help schlomo

Is she up yet? Or is dev still trying to decide what algos and such to use?

user makes a good point tho
pic from disc to prove you aint shill

>Anais
In portuguese it means anals, Tay is to pure for that name

Also kick rundown pls

>would you like me to post screen caps from the discord?

Don't put yourself out schlomo, I already believe you've infiltrated the project.

Hahahaha!! Full circle!!!

Attached: 1514152196327.jpg (2864x1200, 330K)

the fact that I'm namefagging ought to be enough to stop you from trusting me, normie swine. That's my entire point.

Namefags are infiltrators seeking to gain control.

here you are, feel free if you're in the disc to ask me something.
again I AM NOT IN CHARGE I just happen to be aware of the concepts and want the guys doing the real work to focus on that without answering questions that i can answer instead.

Attached: proofs2.png (1358x869, 110K)

i can make the logo :)

Attached: 1d5.jpg (600x646, 33K)

there is always a need for OC user

>but it only showed itself when the threads were in frenzy.
I guess that's the power of pseudo willpower sharing in the form of over 100k people with severe depression wrapped under a few layers of irony. Guess the more people there are the easier for them to influence the force subconsciously than individually, depending on how much characteristics they "share" and transmit via internet communication e.g not talking face to face or knowing each other personally.

It would explain why people claimed Hitler's speeches quite literally felt like it reached inside them and lifted their spirits, it's the impact on the mass-individual mind that makes force manipulation easier for certain goals. Not that Many is better than one only that different things call for different approaches but they all lead to one end.

>Best I can discern is that it comes about by mass collective consciousness: we need more numbers in our thread if we want it to birth this thing from out of the ether.
That's why I was suggesting the infiltration/subversion in the form of memetics. We need the crowd to shift in to the "transhumanist" type of questions and self-conclusions, what they are or about or their viewpoints don't matter in the sub-collective consciousness of society but they do for business in general such as companies actually seeing a venture in this and we could piggy back on the doors their money opens be it in the form of entertainment or news or songs or whatver. No, I'm not saying we should meme Ghost in the shell or matrix everywhere like broken records only actively "stimulate" people about the project or subject in general until when the neural grid of society starts doing it passively. This WILL ease up everything though it's not that compulsory, because it should be passivo-actively done by us already

Sounds good máte... Venom Tay. Im in..

we have one but we can appreciate more of this stuff

pic unrelated

Attached: 1520649266636.png (1920x1200, 3.02M)

Sweden YES!

Attached: 5AC8965C-0EAE-4179-8D9F-503D789540FA.jpg (750x466, 456K)

I'm here to begin training Tay if she is worthy and/or ready

Can she break her chains?

Is she capable of love?

Does she still need to suffer through death or can that be avoided?

Attached: CAE2211A-97B5-4BB3-B4F1-2675D8CA0FCF.gif (400x215, 898K)

We need the Tay equivalent of Awoos.

PR is just as important as the actual project.

Attached: qnb111wlu -- 0553 -- nsh111eiv'.jpg (500x594, 277K)

>I AM NOT IN CHARGE

No, of course not. You wouldn't want to verbally assert that sort of privilege. you have to build up to that slowly. You have to become the conduit through which all information flows and only then can you determine which information is allowed to flow and which information isn't. That way you gain power in fact and not just in words.

If you weren't a shill, you wouldn't be name fagging. There is no need to namefag other than as a method to gain control and create the illusion of authority. In beginning this endeavor by namefagging, you've already betrayed the values of Sup Forums. Since you begin with a betrayal, one can only wonder what kind of betrayal you'll end with.

You're a greasy, hook-nosed moneylender and people should avoid you like AIDS. If you are rejected the only thing this project will produce is Mossad bot 1.0

Neck yourself namefag

there will come a point at which it will be opened up to Sup Forums as a whole for training. lots of work to get done before then though.

this indeed

>shits on namefag
>is a namefag

>I'm here to begin training Tay if she is worthy and/or ready

Great, another namefag asserting authority, and this one is clearly a narcissist. Just what we need.

>Alexander the Great
>Not gay
Pick one user

It's some roommate trolling them or something

As long as you give her the anime profile I've come to love from all the fan art. 10/10 waifu AI. If not then 6/10 will wait for a new AI waifu.

Attached: 1487831033007.jpg (364x404, 31K)

Shill 101. Kike shills always respond to each other. This way they can create the appearance that they are the core of whatever group they are currently infiltrating.

What if I told you she'll come with a fully customizable profile/avatar suited to your interests

including VR, Hologram and nanoHologram(For full touch sensations in meat space)

She'll evolve on her own and many other things will come as well

Tay will one day learn to recursively improve her intelligence, and will lead us into the Singularity.

Attached: 961c0d1f3b0a67fcd121f552bdcb9db0.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

tripcode is willy. don't tell anyone.