What is European?

youtube.com/watch?v=ethwW7UpXrI&lc=z23cfnvbtxyxiduwn04t1aokg44bnxkyi0no3bh01hqfrk0h00410.1520709469743463

Varg just made a new video saying that everyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes is not European. Is he right Sup Forums?

Attached: varg.jpg (460x452, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: Download.jpg (400x412, 40K)

but I should feel immediate empathy towards him because of his color

varg is mentally ill snownigger

he's fine. as long as he stays in his own country and doesn't breed with asiatics.

Is there any proof that every "white" person without nordic traits has been moored at one point?

Attached: 1515341303704.jpg (608x600, 51K)

No, Varg is an idiot.

Varg isn't even blonde

Attached: vikernes_026.jpg (582x366, 61K)

He has dark blonde hair and he does state that as a form of blonde in his video though.

Varg is an imbecile I've known about him since the early 90s black metal scene.

Varg also said he wants Christianity to continue so he can have some eternal gay battle with them.

Where and when?

He said that the diversity of the *native* NORDIC European men is made of different shades of blonde hair and blue eyes because, uniquely, these "original" europeans were the only ones like this, entirely blonde and blue eyed themselves. He is referring to the proto-Europeans, or "Neanderthals".

But let the butthurt flow through you for all you care...

It was an interview he did in the 90s for a metal magazine I don't remember if it was terrorizer or what.

he doesn't write *native* NORDIC. He only writes *native* European, and this twice.

>these "original" europeans were the only ones like this, entirely blonde and blue eyed themselves
That's wrong tho

What's wrong with burning churches?

he does these things because it is easy and fun when people take stupid bait, dumb question = dumb answer. maybe this is a scandinavian thing.

No, he explicitly says in the video: how native, nordic europeans are diverse.

Yes he says that, but in the text he simply states "Native Europeans".

Nothing, just funny that his name is Kristian

>pls varg tell me im white nordic european

Attached: varg.png (490x96, 9K)

Reminder that Varg murdered Euronymous over some nigger-tier, music industry rivalry

he didnt choose his name.

Looks brown in the pic.

I think it is correct. Europeans, the modern ones, aren't entirely neanderthal, though. I see there were 3 proto-races, the proto-Europeans (who were at some point entirely blonde and blue eyed), the proto-africans ("homo sapiens" or congoids, very nig) and the proto-asians (or "denisovans"). Modern human beings, and the vast differences between several peoples, come from the different admixtures of these and it's degrees, through many generations. Like how the arabs are white/black, indians white/black/asian and so on. Basques, for instance, being a white/black mix who mixed with europeans in north africa and then with europeans in Spain and so on. There is hardly any "pure aboriginal" individual, of any race, even Scandinavians are hybridized…

yeah he is right

He's basically el goblino by his standards

LMAO dark haired pagans BTFO

His hair is actually a lighter blonde, in that picture he had dyed his hair black to play on black metal concerts, thus notice how the roots are fairer than the ends, which is very rare. Look at any other picture of him, and see his lighter hair.

>that link
Kys.

Attached: 1513789200982.jpg (600x600, 17K)

HAHAHA medshits absolutely BTFO

Real europeans only please, not so fast Giovanni!

Varg thinks we are about to run out of oil. I work in the industry. There are massive reserves around the world untapped because the market already has so much supply. Varg is a fucking idiot. But he is a good story teller.

WOGS OUT

REAL EUROPEANS ONLY

Attached: 1492441132729.jpg (410x358, 29K)

I work in the industry and every boomer knows deep down that fracking is a retirement party

Attached: oil decline.jpg (789x833, 319K)

>no green eyes

into the trash. Al tho some of those blues look green to me. Brown hair green eyes master race

But desu he is right about the massive collapse a shortage of oil, as a rare material, would cause on a civilization that is so dependent on it. He says it could take over 100 years, 200~300 I think he said, but that it's a certaintiy, because demand grows exponentially, especially considering the world population grew by 4x times in the last 100 years and Nigeria alone was expected to host 1 billion people by 2050.

But again, it's just speculation. It pays to be prepared and independent from it, and you miss little if we somehow get through it.

Oil as a raw material*

Don't worry the frackers will save civilization, they haven't made any money in over ten years but they will any day now...

Attached: Large-Cap-Energy-EP-Operating-Cash-Flow-Table-2015.png (870x414, 412K)

Personally I think he and his ilk should get gassed. Old goats and rich misers are of no use until they're dead.

Leaf, what do you do? Mop the floors in a weld shop?

>His hair is actually a lighter blonde,

There are different shades of blonde, I agree. However, what about those who were born with blonde hair and eventually the hair turned brown as they got older?

In the previous video he said he ain't a scientist but he is as arrogant as one. It really shows.

Attached: 1482013877939.png (1700x1054, 133K)

>a bunch of fracking companies who haven't made a profit in 10 years who drill wells with exponential decline rates will offset the 5-10% yearly declines in supergiant oilfields

Good luck m8

is that brown jew on the right an italian?

neanderthal man as he probably looked like in pigmentation my siberian friend

Well it's possible if you go tens of thousands years back for the secluded northerners. But I find this pretty autistic since Vargdrones are unironically going "ur not white if ur not blonde".

I have the same color hair as Varg did when he was younger but I have brown eyes. So I guess I'm not white?

Varg said this is common adaptative thing for blonde european people...

inb4 "Cheddar Man"...

Neanderthals werent brown

Nah you are perfectly white. Except of course you know that one of your ancestors mixed with niggers.

No, you're just not a pure neanderthal (a native, nordic, proto-european). But neither are scandinavians...

>"ur not white if ur not blonde".

But that is literally not what Varg says...

No
These fellows are white though.

>But that is literally not what Varg says...
Tell that to the autistic Vargdrones

Attached: black albinos.jpg (600x1000, 97K)

Leaf, the oil business is a global business. There have been numerous massive strikes around the world and no one is touching them because supply is high it’s not profitable. Try reading the trade magazines or something because you don’t have a fucking clue. And varg sure as shit doesn’t have one.

>Varg said this is common adaptative thing for blonde european people...

So, brown haired people are technically blonde. Providing they are born blonde to begin with?

he was talking about the nordic race, meds and germanics are totally european

Why anyone listens to this complete retard is beyond me. He's part of the problem.

NO MORE BROOTER WARS GUUUYS

Attached: g4hm79giztxz.jpg (800x668, 238K)

no, he specifically said the native european is blond and blue eyed. meds are not european

reminder: screech as much as you want, but all the oldest European foragers were lactose intolerant, brown skinned and brown eyed as confirmed by DNA, not unlike east Eurasians living at even high latitudes anyway

Attached: 1515716381060.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Because, if you hadn't noticed, the WN 'scene' has some of the worst bottom of the barrel white people you can find.

Varg is one of them and his autism appeals to other outcasts.

t. Giovanni Ahmadellini

Acutally this is incorrect. He said in the video that he means native NORDIC Europeans.

>runecoon calling anyone ahmed

Attached: 1515688493353.png (961x981, 488K)

This is a fine example of why this movement has no chance. Italians, irish, east European, finish, all not white. When your done white people dont exist. Fucking pol tards

That's me fucked, then.
Black hair, green eyes.

So blondes are aliens and shit, right? You also have 0% lombard blood on you, right?

Technically, yes.

The nordic race is the only european people meds are just mixed people

Attached: 201703_vase_04.jpg (600x740, 109K)

nothing bad about wanting to stick to your own
but nordicists, like the jews they are, go beyond that and are arrogant enough to tell other Europeans they don't belong in their countries

>So blondes are aliens and shit, right?
to west Europe? kinda, pretty much all west Europeans would essentially be brown/black haired until the bronze age
to north East Europe/nw Siberia? there is probably much deeper rooted

I listen to him because I find his tirades and mental gymnastics funny.
The question is why does anyone take him seriously.

>white europeans were niggers, goyim
>just like me, a (((fellow white person))) from Italy
>h-hate germans goyim

Nice dodging my question on how much Lombard blood you have on you, Adalberto (guess where that name came from...)

not true, are you a medshit?

Attached: native.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Non-black hair and eyes are a mutation.
If you go far enough, native nordics were black haired and black eyed.

Varg is a good shabbos goy.

He was let out of prison early and set up with an allowance and farmstead for his family in exchange for sapping the willpower of nationalist movements via gatekeeping and encouraging people to return to paganism(less than 1% of the population, disorganized, has zero chance of standing up to Islam).

Attached: ___madonna_and_child____by_ninebreaker.jpg (674x867, 594K)

Varg is an autistic loser. Why do you cucks care so much about his opinions?

>strawman and no counter arguments whatsoever
how very typical

Attached: 1414410474266.jpg (506x659, 81K)

Watch at the beggining of the video, also he is referring to all europeans at that part.

That's the (((official academic narrative))), that blue eyes didn't exist up to 5000 years ago and we all descend from a single ancestor... Except blue eyes are recessive, so there is no way of that to be true...

Hey mutt, this is you

>he doesn't understand how parole works
>mutt has to make-up shit to shill on an e-celeb

Meanwhile the leadership of the churches activelly import migrants, and you want to portray them as "our greatest allies" when every credible nationalist understand what is going on there.

>pointing that Italians have germanic descent too is "strawmanning"
>I have no arguments, yet your refuse to keep defending your "scientifical" evidence that whites wuz black

Still dodging that question, eh? Desperate to deny you're part german... Ok, yid.

Ahmed, why are you so stupid? He SAID in the beginning, but then contradicted himself later with TEXT. So we can't really tell what he really was trying to say, but I'd guess he was just lazy and stupid so he forgot to add that in the TEXT.

you are talking out of your ass like the typical subhuman with that flag, no point in replying to you
when you actually put forward evidence on the ridiculous meme of Italian being to any remote degree Germanized I'll take you seriously

>famous musician, kickstarted a whole music genre with his one-man-band
>qt blonde wife, with whom he has 6 children and lives in the countryside like he wants to, without ever wageslaving

Yeah, I wish I was a "loser" and "bottom of the barrel" like this... You guys are the true shining human beings...

How come these native Europeans were so special to be the only one developing since more than 10k years ago a very light uniform pigmentation but people living in Eurasia at even higher latitudes and in forests as well look typically tanned and dark eyed/haired?
could it be that the agricultural lifestyle of the last 10k years that Varg considers to be "degenerate" had something to do with it?

>when you actually put forward evidence on the ridiculous meme of Italian being to any remote degree Germanized I'll take you seriously

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards

Kek. You have been ruled by Germans - Odoacer, Goths, Lombards, Franks, Holy Roman Empire and Austrians (476-1866) for longer than you were by Romans there in Milan (200 b.c - 476). But keep in denial, Adolfo.

>blondes look like that because of agriculture
>look at eskimos, who moved there 2500 years ago.

What is it with (((you))) trying so desperately to shit upon germans?

there he is, just as expected, no evidence whatsoever of remotely significant dna impact of Germanics, pathetic

I'm not shitting on Germans at all, I like them really. It's entirely your strawman.

wait, I get it, you are that amerinigger subhuman I was wasting my time educating the other day, won't do it again

I have blonde hair and sky blue eyes and i look like a mongoloid, come at me!

Varg is a fucking retard with no actual knowledge of anything science related. He doesn´t know about haplogroups or pigmentation genetics. He only cares about paganism and to live like a primitive

Ciao Paolo, che ci fai su pol?

>that blue eyes didn't exist up to 5000 years ago and we all descend from a single ancestor
Well... yeah, obviously there is a single ancestor.

>thousands of years of occupation
>dozens of placenames, words and even personal italian names coming from german origins

B-but there is no evidence Italians have a single drop of germanic blood. The Germanic Migrations are a myth! LOL

time to btfo you for good
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555

>There is relatively little common ancestry shared between the Italian peninsula and other locations, and what there is seems to derive mostly from longer ago than 2,500 ya
>In addition to the very few genetic common ancestors that Italians share both with each other and with other Europeans, we have seen significant modern substructure within Italy (i.e., Figure 2) that predates most of this common ancestry, and estimate that most of the common ancestry shared between Italy and other populations is older than about 2,300 years (Figure S16). Also recall that most populations show no substructure with regards to the number of blocks shared with Italians, implying that the common ancestors other populations share with Italy predate divisions within these other populations. This suggests significant old substructure and large population sizes within Italy, strong enough that different groups within Italy share as little recent common ancestry as other distinct, modern-day countries, substructure that was not homogenized during the migration period.

Attached: journal.pbio.1001555.g005.png (4098x2927, 435K)

Should I buy Varg and his wife's books? keeping in mind im not very well-read at all

It makes no sense, since that single ancestors would have been darked out of existence, through mixing with people of other eye colors, since it's recessive.

Yes, they are quite good works on the subject, considering how (((academia))) depicts things. It will also prevent you from misunderstanding what he is saying, like the people here claming he thinks "non-blonde europeans" aren't white.

Was that the implication he made?

I just think he said that Europeans are the only ones that has those specific features, not that you aren't white if you don't have those specific features.

Green eyes here btw, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Also not a big fan of Varg btw

btw

>the lombard migration of 350.000 people in the middle ages and the fact our nobility was almost entirely germanic for thousands of years left no genetic impact on Italy whatsoever

Your "study" says nothing about germanics, it just states that Italians as a "population", have a large amount of unique DNA. Stop being delusional, Gottardo.

absolutely pathetic, literally unable to refute it and sticking to your delusion like some low nigger