A Review Of 'The Shape Of Water,' From A Guy Who Had Sex With A Dolphin

>huffingtonpost.ca/entry/the-shape-of-water-malcolm-brenner-dolphin-sex_us_5aa17482e4b0e9381c169b7a

>A Review Of 'The Shape Of Water,' From A Guy Who Had Sex With A Dolphin

>Brenner is a thinking person’s zoophile. He draws a careful distinction between zoophiles and mere bestialists, noting in “Dolphin Lover” that the latter “might just have sex with an animal and walk away,” while the former “is someone who has tender or caring emotions for their animal partner.”

>Brenner also draws parallels between current anti-bestiality laws and the anti-miscegenation laws of the 19th and 20th centuries because, as he says in the documentary, “150 years ago, black people were considered a degenerate sub-species of the human being. ... And I’m hoping that in a more enlightened future, zoophilia will be no more regarded as controversial or harmful than interracial sex is today.”

>“The Shape of Water” likewise frames its interspecies romance in social-justice terms. Perhaps, I thought, Brenner considered the movie a personal triumph, a sign that zoophiles are at last gaining acceptance in the mainstream.

Attached: wet_and_wild.jpg (630x452, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Brenner_(writer)
thewrap.com/shape-of-water-dildo-sex-toy-sales-surge-oscars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No, I wouldn’t be sexually attracted to male dolphins. As an adult, I’m heterosexual, although I cross species lines. As a teenager, as I wrote about in my memoir, there was a time in my life where I was jerking off to the family dog, a male poodle. But it wasn’t because I was gay. It was because his excitement got me very excited, and I found it pleasurable for both of us. If the female poodle had been as responsive as he was, I probably would have been boinking her.

>Will it change? Who knows? I would like to think that society will become less religious, because the prohibitions in Leviticus are the only conceivable basis for any laws against bestiality. I can’t see that my boffing my dog has any effect on society, good or ill, as long as I’m not hurting her or abusing her. Laws against animal cruelty ought to be sufficient without criminalizing the act of interspecies sex, which organizations like PETA are trying to do.

would you bang a dolphin?

holy fucking shit what fucking timeline is this

Disturbing.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (850x480, 67K)

Wow, The left literally spent 10's of millions of dollars on a Hollywood Movie and Media publications for the sole purpose of propagandizing a Dolphin Fetish. What kind of PR company would even consider pushing that on the population at large and not consider the moral implications?

>a thinking man's zoophile

Attached: 12358018899431.jpg (282x293, 14K)

Armageddon when?

they must be doing some really fucking fascinating shit at the large hadron collider right about now.

at what fucking point is that headline let alone the fucking article actual news? is this the reality where The Onion becomes non fiction? can someone please explain to me what the fuck is occurring right now? What the fuck is this.

liberalism cannot even explain this shit. this is fucking insane.

I bet he's the guy that made this Sup Forums post, pic related.

Attached: NeQp9.png (1207x316, 130K)

>by (((Ashley Feinberg)))
well well well

but wait
he's Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Brenner_(writer)

This party's just getting started.

>150 years ago, black people were considered a degenerate sub-species of the human being. ... And I’m hoping that in a more enlightened future, zoophilia will be no more regarded as controversial or harmful than interracial sex is today.”

I suppose beastiality isnt such a great leap to take.

Water is flat
>Check mate ball-eathers.

Attached: 1517963841238.jpg (992x745, 44K)

kek, I like how that degenerate kike uses coal-burning as an argument in favour of bestiality

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

They were referring to the blacks as apes and saying coal-burners take part in bestiality.

liberal media normalizing beastiality

He must be retarded

Attached: 1513529638906.jpg (540x540, 25K)

>“150 years ago, black people were considered a degenerate sub-species of the human being. ... And I’m hoping that in a more enlightened future, zoophilia will be no more regarded as controversial or harmful than interracial sex is today.”

Attached: reece.jpg (504x415, 27K)

>dolphins whales and elephants higher average IQs than niggers

its only a matter of time before we co-exist with these so called "animals"

Attached: aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme.jpg (625x351, 37K)

>1207x316)

Attached: index.png (214x236, 5K)

Attached: 2018-03-10 20.53.31.png (1894x722, 190K)

The wrong one, obviously.

Attached: 67635871-5D9C-47F9-A773-72D0F7788650.png (475x792, 705K)

I'd probably give it a go. I never really saw what the big deal was. People turn a blind eye to livestock being kept in horrifyingly inhumane environments, but when some guy bangs a fish people get outraged, laws are made, and he gets a movie.

The things i've seen on this god forsaken website. Please don't remind me.

Attached: e32.jpg (802x960, 40K)

>western "civilization"

just fuck my shit up senpai

>that nose
Every. Single. Time.

>coal-burners take part in bestiality

Well, they kinda do. It's that aspect that draws most women to it, fucking a violent savage beast. Asian women see caucasian men the same way, strong virile violent beasts, and they want to be raped by them.

troofax

Kek

Attached: IGot.jpg (286x341, 58K)

Dolphin boy is using interracial sex as an excuse to fuck sea creatures.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 392K)

That nose. Every time.

>thewrap.com/shape-of-water-dildo-sex-toy-sales-surge-oscars/

>‘Shape of Water’ Dildo Sales Surge Over Oscars Weekend (Exclusive)

Attached: Jewel-of-the-Amazon.jpg (640x800, 92K)

Attached: Dying Leaf.png (1062x1232, 1.5M)

>jewish
>parents into "orgone theory"

Jesus Christ.

>I would like to think that society will become less religious, because the prohibitions in Leviticus are the only conceivable basis for any laws against bestiality
If this doesn't show you that people need to come back to God, I don't know what else will. Funny too, because Sup Forums predicted this a long fucking time ago and got attacked relentlessly by leftists for using "muh slippery slope", which apparently isn't real. Looks pretty fucking real to me.

Kurwa, every fucking time.

Absolutely correct - society goes through cycles that you dumb people obviously cant see, and no - its not or just didnt happen with interracial relationships. think about it.

First time black and white people got together, society shamed it as a mental illness. then it was gradually accepted. Same thing with gay relationships - it was entirely labeled and dismissed as crazy - until society accepts it as you see today

You all simply cant see the cutting edge of social progress. Its true that in the near future, i bet you that having sexual relations with animals will be legalized. There is literally nothing wrong with making love to a dolphin, its merely the social norms and social constructs of society which make it seem "weird" or "unusual" - the same thing happens for all new expressions of sexuality. There is literally nothing wrong with wanting your Wife to have sex with a horse.

Attached: suspect_horse.png (362x507, 192K)

>society goes through cycles
>explains how everything is going in one direction

where do i get off this ride

Attached: 1511759860554.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I thought incest would be the next norm they try and break but I guess I am mistaken

Attached: 1520135084352.gif (1280x640, 155K)

based /d/

>substance that allows you to endlessly ejaculate
Wat

yeah gonna need a source on this

>a thinking person’s zoophile

Attached: 1499665950176.gif (205x302, 3.41M)

truth is stranger than fiction. fucktion. whatever

>bestiality is just a slippery slope fallac-

>8th grade, on vacation
>dolphin swim class
>hot older girl as instructor
>introduced to dolphin
>immediate ASMR
>dolphin perks up, stares at me, flips over and backfloats for about 20 seconds directly in front of me
>instructor just stares and then turns to me
>be autistic middle schooler
>ask what that pinkish slit under her tail is
>instructor turns red
>tells me it's her happy place and she's inviting you in
>get the distinct feeling instructor wants to eat me or something
>fast forward five years
>suddenly realize what happened
>tfw

Attached: papyrus.png (500x500, 10K)

The ride never fucking end does it?

Attached: image.jpg (236x213, 14K)

the only problems i have with these diseased mental defectives is having them around seems to make us weak against niggers, chinks and shitlam. they poison us by being amongst us. there is a reason throughout history people like this were broken on the wheel or burned at the stake - just a few of these per thousand people is like a rampant cancer.

no user

it does not

Oh come on, Sup Forums, as if you wouldn't fuck a dolphin if the opportunity presented itself. Stop being hypocrites.

Attached: 1512605575877.png (1066x600, 217K)

Looks way better than some roasties I've been with. Are you telling me you wouldn't, Sup Forums?

Attached: 67.png (669x608, 602K)

>tfw the slippery slope was a real thing all along, and now zoophilia, pedophilia, and children being forced into growing up as the wrong gender and permanently fucking up their development are being normalized, all within years of gay marriage being legalized

dog pucci is way better

Attached: mfw.png (465x409, 265K)

Indeed my ultimate agenda was to legalize gay-pedo-zoophilia, Mwhahahahaha !

Attached: PriceVincent.jpg (256x192, 19K)

That's dolphin cheese pizza!! Delete this!!

maybe one day we will get an option to transplant roaste vag from a dolphin donor.

I didn't. Control yourselves you animals.

Attached: uhhwhat.png (298x329, 112K)

get

My best guess is that we used to live in a society with rigid boundaries and a clearly defined sense of right and wrong, or do 's and don't's. Now days our society has tore down the old keepers of morality, which was mainly the church, and never really replaced it with anything. The state took over to some degree, which explains the increasing nanny state, but there is a large portion of the human psyche that is up for grabs so to speak. What I mean is that used to, everything didn't have to be laid out because common decency was so well enforced by common human interaction that people understood fucking a dolphin was wrong. Used to, if people knew you fucked Dolphins they wouldn't associate with you. You'd lose your job. Now days you can't really do that. This guy could bring up discrimination law suits if you denied him a job, banned him from your store, or wouldn't provide him some other service because he fucks dolphins. People can do anything because no one will tell them otherwise and there's always some two bit, crack pot, delusional liberal kike lawyer willing to "defend these peoples rights". It's an absolute perversion of reality, and I really don't know what to do about it.

So fucking jealous of that guy.

Attached: im fine.jpg (442x650, 190K)

There's something terribly wrong with the world...

The article's writer.

Attached: duiorp2cfkmimvv07cmr.png (1600x900, 2.92M)

You dont have sex with a dolphin. A dolphin has sex with you.

that's a logical explanation. i wouldn't be surprised if we wake up tomorrow and unicorns are fucking real at this point though. this world is so grotesquely deranged at this point what would even surprise us anymore?

what am I reading here user???

Attached: 8A2F2678-4934-4F64-B1B2-26F8B5972616.jpg (1008x1024, 76K)

(((dolphin fucker)))

His mom ain't Jewish. So neither is he. He is a pervert, however.

you are reading the state of fucking earth in 2018

I hate that we're neighbors.

>As a teenager, as I wrote about in my memoir, there was a time in my life where I was jerking off to the family dog, a male poodle. But it wasn’t because I was gay. It was because his excitement got me very excited, and I found it pleasurable for both of us. If the female poodle had been as responsive as he was, I probably would have been boinking her.

Are we wrong for opposing Sharia Law? I'm not so sure anymore.

>There is literally nothing wrong with wanting your Wife to have sex with a horse

you hit that one out of the fucking park didn't you leaf?

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 42K)

what the fuck is this literally one of her pictures? these fucking jews are just right out in public about their insanity now aren't they

they fuck goats genius and Muslims are fucking 2nd to Jews in terms of extermination priority

>We treat animals that we are going to eat inhumanely
But they're not human and we are going to eat them.

>acknowledges sex with niggers had to be normalized in the first place

>hopes for an enlightened future where sex with animals is normalized

Attached: amond.jpg (641x427, 76K)

Sharia law allows bestiality, why do you think they have camel beauty pageants?

Attached: camel2.jpg (400x280, 36K)

This is my favorite post.

Sup Forums is always right

because kikes are always behind this

Attached: righttvsnormalvsleftvsPOL.jpg (953x772, 292K)

I would rather do drugs than be consciously aware in a future of unstoppable and normalized degeneracy.

Attached: 1513705155296.jpg (734x680, 215K)

then rome burns and we go back to throwing rocks at people for holding hands outside of marriage

>i want off this ride

Attached: deg.png (258x330, 100K)

If I were stuck on a deserted island like Tom Hanks and that was the only pussy I could get...maybe. After a few years and finally breaking down and then crying the whole time.

Is this a real article by Huffington Post? Why would they want to draw this comparison?

Attached: 1516767047422.jpg (225x225, 11K)

My jewdar is going crazy just looking at him

Attached: 1520438653616.jpg (650x900, 459K)

im not advocating this shit but for some reason i feel like there is an extra unconsidered layer to this. dolphins are supposed to be like equally or more smart than humans, and would rape YOU if they felt like it just to get off. i also have to imagine that the dolphins this weird fuck soiled were fully down, like- i doubt he tied them up in his bed, but rather went to their world and the dolphins had to allow the events like they could just swim away couldnt they, or just pull him under to die.

shit is weird

HOOKNOSE EVERYTIME
O
O
K

Attached: 1402570794924.jpg (560x432, 26K)

It is weird...animals and children seem to sexually imprint on me really easily and it's kind of unsettling in today's day and age; I left my job working after school care because the kids starting openly talking sexually about me and the smaller ones were shamelessly grinding on me sometimes, when I was a swim teacher it wouldn't be uncommon for the girls I had to straddle a laneline, start bucking on it and then asking me why it felt good.

I'm decently attractive, but I'm also a practitioner of Taoist tantra as part of my disciplines, and I can't help but wonder if I was causing it, or if it was just kids being kids. In my story I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, I think.

Attached: snakeskin.jpg (492x480, 56K)

Sure so where's the problem if you bang one of them first?

Attached: hold up.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

I'm just saying, right; if it's okay to mistreat an animal because you're gonna eat it later, why is it not okay for people to fuck it. The animal might even like it. And even if it doesn't it's not worse than it being cooped up in the dark for its whole life. Could sell it as "protein enhanced" meat.

The timeline where a movie about a woman fucking a fish-man (who may or may not be sentient) becomes the first science fiction film to win Best Picture... beating fucking Dunkirk.

>early 2010's: conservatives mocked for using slippery slope analogy explaining why they're opposed to gay marriage

>cut to le current year 2018....