Shingeki no Kyojin

What's hidden under the bubbles?

Atlantis and Lemuria

I wonder

well, mystery solved.
that was easy.

Will Gabi ever notice Falco?

it's the oshean user, have you ever seen the oshean?

Endgame right here, brothers

your mom

>Eren being the cuck
Noice.

WAIT A MINUTE

ʇıɥs u zƃuɐʞ znʍ ǝʍ

Today is a good day to remember Erwin is dead

Happy birthday my love.

God i fucking hate that shit so much.
I played a game of causal Hoi4 with the upside down mod and i had a fucking stroke after about 45 mins.

>i had a fucking stroke after about 45 mins.
what the fuck

crazy is good

Falco is irrelevant

Gabi only has eyes for her Reiner-sama. He is a hulking slab of muscle and scarred tissue, a veteran of fighting and surviving on the Island of Devils for 5 years

Reiner is in the prime of his life, and he is Gabi's idol. Even though they're related, Gabi's heart probably goes doki doki when in Reiner's presence, and I'm certain she's had one or two embarrassing dreams about him

Will Gabi still love Reiner once she find out he has been raped in a basement? Or would Gabi find that hot?

gabixreiner shippers are the new EL it seems, you're that bad

That's incest, disgusting pedo

>implying Gabble hasn't attempted to rape Reinmong's boipucci
Pls

>Pls
OUT

>Ragetard didn't give a fuck about those hoes so they became yurishits
F-fixed.

Can anyone explain why flowers appeared out of nowhere when Eren transformed?

Isayama has been hinting something with the flowers perhaps Ymir can see everything through them or is under the ground

The flowers during YH's talk were rather shippy, since they are for soulmates and lovers

Disgusting. Reiner prefers big dicks and she doesn't have one.

I think he means the first Ymir.

they were already on the ground, they showed that he could control the heat around his rib cade and they didn't burn but as we saw more it seems there is more to those flowers than it seems

What are some things that Isayama pretty clearly made up as he went along?
>9 titans
He needed to retcon Ymir into the "jaw titan" by changing her mindless titan design so that he could have his "9 unique titans" plotpoint.
>Eldian jews in Marley
Annie and her dad live in a log cabin in some woods in her flashback but Marley Eldians live in in industrialized ghettos. Seems like Marley didn't exist in its current form back then.

>Annie and her dad live in a log cabin in some woods in her flashback but Marley Eldians live in in industrialized ghettos. Seems like Marley didn't exist in its current form back then.
Udo literally said this chapter he came from somewhere else, ghettos aren't the only place where eldians live

>Cucked by blondes
Mikasa and manlet dyed their hair blond after timeskip

Giant stretches of ocean? I don't know, user. It's literally our world supersized and flipped upside down. What's in between Africa and the Americas and what's in between the African continent and the Asian continent. I'd say the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian Ocean respectively.

my theory is that they literally just look nice and that thats all there is to it, isayama probably already forgot that he drew them

Well Erwin is thousands of times better than the manlet even while dead, so you can’t really blame anyone for wanting him over that ugly Sasuke clone

>isayama probably already forgot that he drew them
that's the thing user, isayama never drew them when hannes died but in the anime it was added and now it matched with eren's vision of 1st episode, isayama was more involved with season 2 so he told the to, he also told them to hide his ymir retcon

Raviolle looks like he saw a dick desu

No he just want to reproduce, if Hanji was on all four searching for something manlet would do her dogstyle style. That's how Ackermans act.

Don't think autisticlet knows anything but a broom and 3DMG.

Who's going to gank the genki?

Why are so many mad at Gabi's "teacher crush" on Reiner? It's not something abnormal.

>stuffing that huge hotdog into her tiny mouth
She has slobbered on officer dicks. Marley AIDS will kill her before the grim reminder.

>officer dicks.
Reiner's dick. ftfy

Where the hell is Annie

Udo or Colt.

>crush
now there's your problem

still in the crystal the last time I saw her

technically last time we saw her in a flashback, this time we might see her dying in a flashback
fuck you isayama

Eren. Reiner and Eren will have a heart to heart, some shit will go down, Grim Reminder will flatten her.

>It's not something abnormal.
It's actually abnormal because she wants his Armoured Titan inside her, literally.

>Falco: kidnapped by hobo in basement
>Udo: kidnapped by asian milf
>Gabi: died by food poisoning
>Zofia: Annie's new disguise

And I was wondering why Falco was so much brain damaged.

>Annie's new disguise
kek

Poor kids going right into the rape dungeon

He will be in an auction full of rich milfs

Isayama's fetish train still running on full steam, I see.

Her soul is trapped inside Hanji or Sasha. Whatever was left of her body was probably tossed into a pile of garbage somewhere seeing how little respect the SL enemies were shown previously

BEST SHINGEKIS

That reminds me... What do you think was done with Bort's half-digested remains, left in Lord Armin's dicarded titan body?

Will manlet be too old to kick anyone's ass, or is he still overpowered? Would Sup Forums like him better if he were less infallible?

Ragetard likely pissed in it and saved a bone to give to Reiner.

Where to find not shit scans?

>Armin now is Erwin 2.0
>Manlet is 150 kg and balding

>*Armong now is 150kg and balding

What killed the hype?

Chapter 84

Chapter 84

mangaseeonline.us

He is a DILF now, protecting Hanji Ackerman and all those babies is not an easy task

Chapter 84

Chapter 84

>DILF
disgusting

>user has really low standarts

>Annie and her dad live in a log cabin in some woods in her flashback but Marley Eldians live in in industrialized ghettos
She's a half like Reiner. Magath is her dad.

>user
>having standards

KOFF

>Annie and her dad live in a log cabin in some woods in her flashback but Marley Eldians live in in industrialized ghettos
I still think her mum was a warrior. They already had citizenship so they lived somewhere nice like Grisha and Dina. She ate her mum.

My dad delivers Nintendo games to Isayama. Eren and Reiner make out next chapter. Screencap this

No hisuposting last days, was Pedofag banned?

Stealth pedo please go

so, why does marley just let their people with the power of the titans just walk around freely? wouldn't they be at constant risk of kidnapping or assassination? from what i understand, if a power of the titans holder dies without being eaten by a titan, it just goes to a random eldian.

so easy strategy would be to assassinate whoever has the power of the titans and then hope it goes to some random dude and doesn't fall into marley's hands?

Well just shooting them wouldn't be enough since they could potentially recover from those wounds or even transform right away unless you use explosives or something, and kidnapping them is another big risk as well

>Hanji is obsessed with titans
>the only man she has shown interest in was 198cm tall
How can manlet even compete?

Because it's just fraternal love and admiration for her big cousin.

Not a fucking crush.

Well that escalated quickly

With a box and a huge dick

you miss him? fuck off and don't start metfagging