Be me

>be me
>be an ugly 27 year old ugly nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever
>have full time job which requires me to do almost nothing
>wake up at noon
>spend two hours browsing internet on my phone and wondering whether to get a weekend part time job or move in to a flatshare to save money
>so tired of saving no money
>decide to go through engineering mathematics textbook but get bored after 5 minutes- not sure whether my boredom is warranted or not
>go to gym at 3 pm then eat
>get email saying I have a job interview for a weekend job at burger king
>suddenly imagine how horrific it would be to actually work there
>it's near a football stadium and I imagine drunk fans trashing the place as I clean the toilet
>reject the interview
>also decide not to leave my tiny flat because I don't want to deal with inconveniences, even if it lets me save over £200 a month
>feel like a supreme cuck for not being rich as 22 year old chads at investment banks and teenage bitcoin investors live the life
>leave flat at 6 pm to go in to central London to drink coffee (the last one ever, hopefully, though I've said that many times) and feel sad about life
>have no time to walk around or do anything, obviously
>tube is filling up with normies getting ready for their fuckfests

This isn't one of those "isn't it so great to be in your 20s and uncertain" feelposts. This is one of those "I have no passions, dread the upcoming years of wagecucking (in my "prestigious" job which I will start soon), know I'll never save up meaningful amounts of money or be really well off. I'm indecisive about everything and don't have the balls to follow my own intuitions (see the bit about the maths textbook earlier). And I'm ugly and socially doomed"

I was going to phone my parents to send a cheeky £100 my way but doing it this close to mother's Day would be taking the piss too much.

Attached: 1483906330467.jpg (306x306, 20K)

on the brightside, you go to the gym. maybe learn a martial art.

Bump

>goes to gym
>tells Sup Forums

Get that bullshit job at Burger King, you'll make friends. Even normie friends will make life a little brighter user

>try /r9k/ for whining

Unfortunately I know that feel.

OP here. My coffee has almost finished and my existential issues haven't left me.

I have no idea whether I'll go straight home and eat healthy stuff there, or binge on ice cream or McDonalds.

volunteer to a charity help some people out
also art
do you do anything creative? paint write or take photography
art can save you,
create something

also sage

Try going to a therapist, I'm sure there are counseling centers nearby.

Attached: .jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Go to church and join a Bible study.

wat is ur job

>25 going on 26 in July
>live with my mom
>poor
>no friends
>never had a girlfriend
>depressed
>wasted teens and early 20's being a social recluse and waiting for Jesus' return
>failed to pursue my interest in programming, self-taught, don't even have the drive or will to do so anymore since I'd just be a wagecuck doing it anyway
>surrounded by cucks and normie scum
>nothing matters since I am old now
>still no WWIII and civil war
should I kill myself? I was planning to in the spring like around April.

Why does everyone do crazy shit in earl spring?

Are humans conditioned to act dramatic during the start of the fighting season?

normies are why I avoid getting friends kill yourself.

Hey, Goebbels felt the same way.

You need to pick something, anything, and just devote everything to accomplish it.

It will hurt, and it will be painful and frustrating.

But at least you will feel something. Purpose gives meaning to life. And you can pick whatever purpose you want.

Will you stop posting this shit thread you fucking faggot. You sound pathetic just kys

no you should not because your mom loves you
you should go speak with a psychologist and things will get better!
and you are not OLD at 27.

>goebbels felt the same way
yea howd tht end

I've noticed I go a little wonky in May/June, but considering the climate it's exactly what springs should look like.

Choose life faggot

Better than how your life will end, purposeless, alone, and retarded

>Better than how your life will end, purposeless, alone, and retarded
?

Helped create a country and almost brought the world to its knees.

He did great things. Maybe not morally good, but certainly 1% of all humanity tier.

all my friends and my gf are neo-nazis and I work in a neo nazi firm it gets tedious desu I just want to have a decent conversation with a normal person

>look mum I posted it again
go back to leftypol faggot

inb4 moved to r9k or deleted , OP you care too much about others , focus on your own happyness find something in life that revolves around you and your wishes - not how you perceive others happyness and success.

in other words stop giving a fuck what others achieve or how they live and think about what YOU WANT, if its the same as them to "blend" in and be in a social circle - then stop suffocating in your own miserable piss of a shell that you call yourself.
be what you want to be , talk to ladies no matter if its cringy , talk to other virginladies - dont be upfront about sexual things.
tell your mom to give you shekels and that you are moving somewhere else - your parents will support you.
take whateverjob that pays more , doesn´t matter if its plumbing , being a bouncer or flipping burgers at burgercocks.

im28 have nothing of my own live at my moms am not a virgin have bipolarity/MPD/chronic depression and i simply don´t care. you dont want to become like me and stop completely caring trust me.

Just kill yourself then. Make sure you take out a bunch of politicians first. You can at least make your worthless life valuable.

My life is what most people would consider great yet I still plan to kill myself soon. You can be mentally or physically ill at any level of society I recovered from bipolar and got my life in order only to have a botched surgery put me in constant unending nerve pain that doesn't stop unless I smoke a lot of weed or take morphine. It's a valid option.

Attached: 1519244968678.jpg (789x702, 48K)