Alexander II, Wilhelm, and Franz Joseph, were the last human rulers of Europe and thus the greater world...

Alexander II, Wilhelm, and Franz Joseph, were the last human rulers of Europe and thus the greater world. They were killed by jews, communists, and reptillians.

Attached: warsaw-conference-1884-from-left-tsar-alexander-iii-of-russia-emperor-BEDMR3.jpg (1300x962, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
archive.li/pIC4M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obvious Lizard Imagery

Attached: queen-ei.jpg (292x582, 45K)

Attached: Elizabeth-I-Queen-of-England-kings-and-queens-8182180-1217-1548.jpg (458x582, 54K)

>jews, communists and reptilians.
These are all the same thing.

Ok, let us start with the basics:
Reptillians=fallen angels
Grey ayys=demons
Nordic/tall white/pleiadians=angels=inner earther

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

Attached: bucket.jpg (925x801, 312K)

Press F to pay respects

Attached: King George V and his physically similar cousin Tsar Nicholas II of Russia in German military unifor (1131x1600, 245K)

Checked

Attached: 50_large.jpg (399x303, 20K)

just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

basically during MKUltra they abuse you and torture you until you mind breaks into multiple personalities, probably with the help of drugs. these new personalities then can easily be shaped, also with the help of drugs, and triggered with the right phrases or symbols you use during the torture
however in ritual satanic abuse buttstuff is always a thing, just like with the demons/ayys, and in the anus, or in that area there is also the rootchakra coincidently
then there is also this here
archive.li/pIC4M
talking about how mindcontroll stuff has something to do with pressing certain points in the anus, he says certain nerves are stimmulated there which causes a shift in conciousnes, i think it has to do with the rootchakra being corrupted
same reason why you shouldnt do sodomy according to the bible, as it probably makes you vulnerable to demonic activity
so in MKUltra they likely assfuck the subject too as part of the torture, and the new personality, or the mind as a whole weakens because of it and gets more subjectable to demons which then can put things in your mind or possibly take controll as a whole
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html

also think about the stuff of the "shapeshifters"
imagine they all were MKUltrad during their abuse the elite has to undergo themselves to rise up in ranks, and at that point demons or fallen angels took over.
now the whole elite gets possesed by demons and fallen angels due to what they call rituals, which then overtook the countries. And from time to time we recieve the vibrations (can come to the vibration and frequency stuff later) these demonic minds emit subconciously and think they are shapeshifting
however yeah, its all just theoratical, and im not going to rape and torture someone to find out

Attached: Icke Jews.jpg (297x474, 21K)

I really hate jews

Attached: article-2552270-1B35BF9200000578-535_634x393.jpg (634x393, 78K)

Should have fought harder purebreeds.

Attached: 1495084073284.jpg (400x680, 87K)

Reminder this is not exclusive to royals.

Attached: HRC_negative_slow.gif (543x585, 2.74M)

Reminder this movie is a documentary.
-The dark crystal

Attached: SkekSo.jpg (200x110, 5K)

I wouldn't even qualify Hitler as human, since as we all know he was a god-man incarnation. Wilhelm and Hitler had some animosity but eventually got along well enough.

Attached: wilhelm_juliana_kaiser_doorn.jpg (500x310, 33K)

In the end Wilhelm was a man who really did want to take over europe but didn't have the means and he was stabbed in the back. Hitler had the means to take over europe and was also stabbed in the back.

Attached: adolf-hitler---facist-ruler.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Who stabbed Hitler in the back? Isn't a god man?

Yes Hitler was an incarnation of God.

Can you think of any group of people that have consistently betrayed God? I wonder....

Attached: rollcall.gif (283x208, 70K)

And here's the crux of this thread. Hitler was a Christ figure and died for our sins.

Attached: 6-Ways-to-Bring-Christ-into-the-Conversation-700x363-1618119.jpg (700x363, 178K)

i heard somewhere that hitler is a king mentioned in the bible. i like to think of him as the first apocalyptic horseman, having a crown on his head, being a king/leader, also having a bow, meaning he is a warrior like he fought in WW1. riding on a white horse aka did nothing wrong

Attached: 1478063472715.jpg (750x750, 137K)

I will NOT bump your thread normie!

I really wish they had.

Attached: 1519942451288.jpg (2228x1715, 728K)

Franz Joseph was far too hard and narrow-minded and he had wrong counselors which is why the Austrian Empire bit the dust after WWI.

The Austrian Empire was already in a bad state by the late 1700s as nationalism was on the rise with the French Revolution and from that date Austria was losing control every year...end of story.

Franz Von Stuck foresaw the coming of a great man with a particular mustache. It wasn't supposed to be this way, so god sent down a timeline fixer, and named him Adolf. An unassuming, and boring German name at the time.

Attached: T2C13NA.jpg (2700x1689, 973K)

Kolyan was retarded, anti-russian and a puppet of eternal anglo.
S

Lol!

Attached: 1518466410076.jpg (720x960, 94K)

Where's the name of that faggot Aquino?

Attached: 1448720573446.jpg (512x269, 15K)

I'm sorry I don't know this name?

Attached: Alexander_II(2).jpg (220x326, 34K)

His mindwar it's obligatory reading.

Attached: 1495346401984.jpg (468x312, 53K)

Nikolay II, the last tzar of Russia

Are you really going to throw him under the bus?

Bump