Which is the best mangaka of jump

Oda. The guy has good work ethics and actually knows where his story is heading.

Yoshihiro Togashi. The guy has good work ethics and actually knows where his story is heading.

The guy who writes Saiki Psi Nan

Kubo. The guy has good work ethics and actually knows where his story is heading.

Horishit

Ashihara Daisuke. The guy has good cervical genetics and actually knows where his health is heading

I really appreciate how planned out it is, and how characters don't get forgotten

This is from My Hero Academia ? What is this cuck shit. To think I even had people telling me to read it.

Are you stupid?

Yeah, it really dropped the ball so fucking hard.

Sup Forums pls
It's a minor character.

This is like an American drawing a Japanese woman given birth to a full Chinese kid. Kohei needs to die in a fire.

that's not the worst of it

I just wanna see grape fuck momo

I'd have thought it was possible to trigger Sup Forums this much with just two panels

Possible the only good thing Hori has done

It's obvious he's trying to appeal to the 'progressive' western crowd.

>the west matters at all in Japan
Is Sup Forums the dumbest board?

no,hori specifically he means
and its shown when he shows off himself in marvel costumes
then again,he is copying marvel so obviously he would pander to sjws
if only he understood english well,he would know how much marvel is hated for it

Oda. Hori is in second place.

Responding to Sup Forums crap is bad, you are giving him what he wants.

>bases his series on capeshit
>not influenced by western audience

Pick one...

>He likes X
>Thus he must try to appeal to fans of X
Thanks for proving my point

Kentaro Miura. The guy has no work ethic and knows a lot about iDOLM@STER.
Oh it said best of jump, oh well.

>manga has black character
>Sup Forumsbabbies get triggered
It is funny every time.

Does anybody have the translation that says "where did my genes go"? I need it to meme.

certainly not this feeble faggot, he's already dying and pulling off togashi scribbles and the heart blank panels after three years of publication while even a doughy unsightly manlet like kishimoto held strong for 15 years