You can't argue with this Meme

There are no arguments. Women have it a lot better now. Despite your propaganda women have it very nice right now.

Attached: women meme.png (874x323, 412K)

but the first one still happens, and the second happened before.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Women want to be the woman in the left though

Attached: 1518914259735.png (969x673, 189K)

Because you date damaged women with no dads around.

Yeah but after liberation it's far easier to dump and divorce the guy if he starts beating you.

Nah, i date indigenous girls, just as me.
They really don't like being anything else than a housewife

Attached: 5660dq.jpg (600x398, 39K)

Do you think strong women care? Weed yourself out of the dating pool please.

You're no match for super nurse

Attached: nurse.jpg (225x300, 32K)

Women have never been prevented from working. Before air conditioned office jobs (1960's?) no woman in her right mind would want to work because work meant shoveling shit, climbing around on oil rigs or some other awfulness. You know, the same kind of jobs they don't do nowadays. Do you think there were millions of jobs in labs before 1970?

> Implying women go into STEM
KYS

Some do.

and they're fucking retarded.

Attached: 1518308932863.png (203x205, 53K)

Please. There are hospitals, schools, and other places.

They're high IQ.

>Implying you donĀ“t beat him up and dump him afterwards with an false rape accusation in your backhand if he dares to speak out about it.

Woman's liberation has caused nothing but problems for society.

Attached: 1520713806160.jpg (874x323, 181K)

>rampant hypergamy
>the dissolution of femininity
>pet parents
No, women do not have it very "nice" right now, they have an abundance of comfort. Would you let someone born 9 feet tall back out of being the world's best basketball player because it's a stereotype? Fuck no, it's what he was made for.

Those are the same whamen.

Not problems for high IQ women who have potential.

The future is 100% male. No females allowed in the future.

Yes. Forcing him to play basketball would be slavery.

I know this is irrelevant but a person who is 9 feet tall wouldn't be able to play basketball; they would require crutches and leg braces to move and would live to be like 20 years old. Sry I just focus on stupid shit like this.

Attached: Robert_Wadlow_postcard.jpg (927x1414, 161K)

I'm looking forward to triggering guys like you. The butt hurt is insane. How triggered you are by females in lab coats.

8 feet manlets BTFO

After women's liberation

Attached: 1520699179514[1].jpg (1024x575, 103K)

>implying most women got abused
>implying most women go to STEM

As if a divorce is gonna stop them from getting beaten

women are really disgusting without clothes

You like to assume a lot don't you?

Attached: 1519312809910.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Well let's pretend that motherfucker was born healthy just like every bint who throws away the most precious gift humans can ever have. It ain't hard to get fucked and continue the legacy of life on this planet, it strikes me as a monumental failing to fuck up something the worst of us have been doing since life started here.
Depends entirely on how much I'm trusting them to help me, thank you. Only had medical malpractice from women the 4 times I've gotten paid for it now.

Yeah because you're away from the threat duh.

user the threat lives in their cranial cavity, there's a reason why when men are being hurt they just fucking shoot the other guy

>looking forward to triggering guys like you
Stop replying to obvious bait threads and learn to sage, newfags.

>just a mother
You know the international space station?
We know how that all works.
But we haven't figured out all of the human spirit.
Women can CREATE THE MOST COMPLEX THING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE which is to say the next generation of human life.

>lol yeah, but I wanna be a [insert bullshit career that they'll hate, be mediocre at, get a bunch of cats, and hate their life from chasing]

MOTHERHOOD
SHOULD NEVER
BE GIVEN
THE SAME PRIORITY
AS A PART TIME
BARISTA JOB

Are you sure this is good? Do you know what the ones in the right are doing? I don't... What if they are fucking a serious experiment?
On the left she probably did some shit and is being punished though, we know for sure something went bad there.

Nah, I still beat my whore ex all the time while she rides my cock. Women are naturally submissive and need to be shown who is in charge.

I'm sure.

Attached: Cringe Rick and Morty Antifa Tatoo.jpg (1439x1440, 321K)

Because she's brainwashed and thinks HMMM I can take it it's equality. I see through it.

But they're still playing along, which means on some level they also unironically believe that women belong back in the kitchen otherwise they would've one posted and left.

>we know for sure something went bad there.
this
men seriously just don't come home from a day of work and the wife goes
>Hi honey, How are you the love of my -GETS PUNCHED-

She's got to at least be talking some mad shit, or did something fucking she knows aggravates her man to no end. Whatever he is beating her for, it wasn't the first time she was told about it.

But you know what? at least beating her keeps her around. If you want a woman to leave you, play doormat for a week. She'll be gone.

>LMAO. I'm triggering you guys so hard. Imma good troll.

Attached: Trolling 4chan.jpg (500x362, 141K)

Yes, women have it a lot better. This is true. But they will only have it better for a brief period of time. We game women all the rights and they collectively used those rights to absolutely destroy our fertility stats. No babies means our society will collapse and we will be invaded by men who will restore the natural order.
And all these dumb bitches have to do to keep their rights is have 3-4 children each so our society stays healthy and resilient. but they won't do that.

Pretty much this, women are used to being treated for their looks, not their actions. Talking a bunch of mad shit and catching a backhand is the only time some of them can even be sure that you're being 100% straight with them, so they do it on purpose

I just feel that my IQ is not enough to comprehend this.

Well, to be fair

This guy beat you to it.

Attached: 2630D5A1-24D8-4DDC-AE7A-0FCDAD3D66A0.jpg (750x1031, 436K)

>First one
Woman takes proper care of her children, cooks homemade meals every day, provides for her husband's needs, is ladylike and gentle, good to be around

>Second one
Throws her kids in some shitty daycare if she even has kids at all, whores around throughout college, if she does gets married she cheats, refuses to cook food because it's patriarchal oppression, is a nasty vile woman who acts like a man

Hmmm really made me realize that physical assertion onto women is what keeps them good and in place. I think I'll go beat my wife now

Nah here is how it goes. Man gets home angry from work at his boss. Woman slips up and makes a mistake. Man beats woman and takes all the rage he has at his boss out on her.

Women do have it better now.
It won't last however, because society is dying in the wake of women's liberation.

I would argue that women had a good life in the 80s, 90s and 00s aswell. 3rd wave feminism just worked on disenfranchising men and is generally motivated by spite towards white men.

Poetic justice is coming at women fast, they will be the first to be targeted by foreign invaders, their happiness is steadily declining and they will not be able to find partner's because their demands are through the roof.

Second one takes her kids to libraries, book stores, art museums, history museums, science museums. Can tutor her kids a long time. Is an intellectual woman her kids look up to. Is super scientist.

>TRIGGERED
Please, tell us.
Plebbit or Tumblah ?

Attached: 1421032362282.jpg (500x375, 44K)

No it shows me you are unreasonable, mean spirited, and unable to use logic.

No it won't. I'd divorce and tell the kid all about your antics. Good luck

That is a 10/10 fantasy. I wish the world worked the way you envision it.

faggot

Is tumblr really attempting to invade this already sinking ship of a board?

There are no women on the internet, if you wantyou girl card back take a picture of your titties with a timestamp orshut the fuck up because no one gives a fuck about a twat they will never touch.

You're all damaged goods. At least I'm not the naive people who fall your I respect women gig and that hitting means equality. I'm too high IQ to fall for your nonsense.

Our brains must be in a hive mind. I believe the very same thing.

Right? Genuinely wish the world worked that way, but single moms are disgusting because they ruin children, not memes

Depends, for the average woman yes but 10/10 aryan woman no

Goblin culture. Am I right?

It does work this way in reality.

And yet wamen are less happy than your oppressed grand parents generation, are less likely to get married than any other generation, and half of millennial women with children are single mothers.

Attached: marriage4.png (1600x1067, 228K)

If you think women are disgusting without clothes you don't deserve to get laid by them.

that sure doesnt stop em either

I'm not a single mom and I like being liberated. The average woman's life isn't what you picture.

It's hard to tell since is more reddit than tumblr

Attached: 1489394431372.jpg (385x624, 95K)

If you're not in the same house you're away from them.

I agree

Then don't have sex with them. Spare them from your horrible sex

Nah. I see what's ahead of time already. I'm not like those low IQ women who think "I celebrate women getting punched for equality tee hee"

Second one takes her kids to libraries, book stores, art museums, history museums, science museums. Can tutor her kids a long time. Is an intellectual woman her kids look up to. Is super scientist who has many intellectual discussions with her kids and exercises their minds.

And whats to stop em from breaking into your house because you divorced them?

>um no, my life experiences are shared by all millennial women.
Dumb roastie detected
These are official statistics on single motherhood, happiness and marriage rates amongst women. 1 in 4 women are on anti depressants. The pharmaceutical kikes are making a killing off delusional women I guess.

A little too nice for my linking.

Attached: the-jews-are-responsible-for-all-the-wars-in-the-world-quotations-photo-u3.jpg (650x652, 43K)

Most single moms are that way because the guy leaves her pregnant. I hope you know this. I'm not on anti depressants either. Liberation is good for the women who want the sky.

Liberation is good because it gives women options if the husband gets sick or dies or beats her.

It certifiably doesn't. For the majority of "professional, highly educated" women, they go on to have no children at all. And those that do have kids, they are too busy to invest in those kids. Mommy has to go to work now, enjoy play with your daycare mates.

liberation isn't good because it's going to kill the society that adopts it. protip: this has all happened before, and it never goes well.

alienating all of the people who are going to be responsible for saving your dumb roastie ass from invading barbarians is an act of suicide.

It's reality :)

B-but western men beat their wives and kept them in cages before feminism.
Oh wait it's bullshit.

Attached: 517xHiUdqxL.jpg (373x500, 62K)

This. when all of the population is male it's a lot easier to manage the population growth, if you made them all female they could get pregnant by just one male.
Women are the limiting factor in population growth.

It needs to happen, but at the same time it's going to be so heavily regulated and controlled it'll just become yet another oppressive tool for governments.

Attached: 1519031317217.jpg (720x1012, 100K)

They seem happier.

Attached: 81DBF076-0F4A-45F4-B142-09AEECD1990E.png (744x629, 182K)

look at patents, published papers (with useful science, not political-fake-science), inventors, leaders in science and medicine, etc.

almost none are women. women can pretend to be useful but they are not. they are not needed for scientific progress.

Telecommuting and automation are coming. Say hello to 24 hour work weeks. Besides kids go to school and coffee exists. :)

They have gotten happier since 1990 according to that chart :)

Many people here advocate for that.

i really hate that raised fist. it makes me want to become hitler ii just to kill the fuck out of everyone with a god damned raised fist. every last one. then kill all niggers, chinks and all of shitlam.

but the raised fist. nothing raising my blood pressure more than that. i want to kill it dead. it is the least endearing symbol ever made, anything with a raised fist must be killed

Attached: 1514932976493.jpg (658x1000, 66K)

If you were forced to listen to MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice you would be unhappy too.

What's killing it is the endless money we spend on lot of wars and military bases all over the world, creating massive deficits.

dumb cunt

Nope. Women still hate science and love bad boys who rough them up when they step out of line.

Empowering :)

Because they buy into the "let's celebrate women being beaten it's equality" bullshit. I'm too smart to fall for it

>men allowed women's lib
Worst. Patriarchy. Ever.

Lol, textbook fail.