So Trump pushed for gun control though the Florida legislature and is planning on banning bump stocks via executive...

So Trump pushed for gun control though the Florida legislature and is planning on banning bump stocks via executive order. Give me one good reason I should vote for this gun grabbing liberal?

Attached: 1516771115244[1].jpg (228x191, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
youtube.com/watch?v=ouO6GONuBYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>conservatives spent 8 years warning "Obongo is gunna take yur guns!"
>Trump does it instead
>lel

And I hear radio silence from so called "pro-gun" Republicans. No matter who you vote for, you get the same fucking crap.

Bump stocks are an overpriced scam, hundreds of dollars for a bunch of plastic. You could easily just make your own.

So are you supporting Trump's ban on them?

No, just that it is a pointless ban that won't accomplish anything. It is too simple of a thing.

>just that it is a pointless ban that won't accomplish anything.

Wow guess we should ban all guns because it would be "pointless" right faggot?

Trump is a faggot. We need to get him removed in the republican primary or he will end up losing to a fucking Democrat in 2020

>or he will end up losing to a fucking Democrat in 2020

Well Trump basically is a Democrat at this point.

This is what you get for not voting for Rand Paul.

Rand would have been even worse, since he supports amnesty. Ted Cruz was our guy

He can easily get Ross Perot'd.

He's having his "Read my lips, no new taxes" moment.

Economy farts a little before 2020 and he can be easily Ross Perot'd by some guy who'll make him eat the gun control.

NRA is gonna get revenge by not mobilizing for him in battlegrounds.

He better hope the the SC makes the 21 year age limit unconstitutional.

He's pissing off young white men... the fuckers who will vote for him.

If Trump loses the Republican primary, he would run as an independent fucking us over.

>all this disinfo shilling
>implying this wasn't to keep Democrats from turning it into a campaign issue
>implying Republicans didn't do this to kick it up to SCOTUS
>implying this won't make gun rights stronger

no he won't. He loses the primary, he loses evangelicals. Mike Pence won't follow him on the ride. GOP lifers would jump ship from his administration.

The most retarded thing he's done is vilify the NRA, push for gun control, and get caught up in the emotional drama after the Florida shooting.

Not very stoic of him. He seemed easily manipulated.

Now he's going after violent video games.

He's pissing off whit men. He loses them... does he think niggers, spics, and their women will flock to him.

SCOTUS has to bail out Trump by protecting gun rights for 18 year olds.

>NRA sues Trump because he did what most americans want to do
(ban cheating in semi-auto that killed dozens in LA and stop selling guns to kids)
>they lose the last bit of public support they have
>NRA fades into tryhard irrelevancy
>tougher gun laws imposed because NRA now has no influence

Because you're clearly stupid enough to be bought by single issues, and you'll find some other bullshit reason to find the other person intolerable.

It's a gamble. There could be a silver lining but it could all go very bad.

NRA spooked the Democrats in the Texas primary. Rick Scott is a dumb cuck who folded too early. He should have vetoed.

He lowered the morale of his fucking base in Florida, for Christ's sake.

Wait and see what happens, not what is said or "planned" faggot shill. I'm not pleased about his rhetoric either, but I'm willing to give him a shot.
If he does do that executive order or any other draconian gun laws, he will be short my vote and a lot of others. Right now it's *speculation*. May want to look that word up, bucko.

most americans don't want more gun control on legal guns.

They want more crackdowns on black market guns.

The average Dem is at higher risk of being killed by a nigger or a spic who buys their gun on the black market than a white with an expensive AR-15.

The average sandnigger is just as likely to use a bomb or a truck.

The sandniggers have themselves a "mass murder" challenge. They probably bet goats and camels to see who can kill the most people without a fucking gun.

if you want to use logic, use it properly

>tougher gun control means less guns
>harder to obtain the legal way
>guns on black market become expensive a f
>law abiding citizens can still get some after extensive checks and psychological tests
>average nigger mugger now cant afford a gun
>white people have more guns than blacks do

>black market
Is that what we're calling "purchasing guns from the nearby states with shittier gun laws" now?

I don't want a "crack down" on either.

bump stocks literally do nothing

>effectively turns semi-automatic guns into fully automatic ones
>nothing
This isn't a weird opinion, you're just making shit up.

They'll just steel them from white people at a higher rate as they are more expensive. If they are worth more than jewelry and electronics they'll start stealing the whole safe and opening it later.

Then why the ban?

optics?

bump stocks aren't needed to bump fire anyway so who cares they are basically a gimmick

Why make it easier? Not every murderous rube is going to know the alternatives.

Why stop at bump stocks? Semiautomatic is a gimmick bolt action has a superior hit rate.

That’s a felony

If the government often doesn't care for its own laws, why should we :^) ?

He’s the fucking incumbent you imbecile.

No I’m saying you can’t just skip over to another state and legally buy a gun. The argument is retarded because it’s not something you can do. At least not at a gun store. You could do a private sale with an individual but that’s also a felony and not a legal purchase. The whole going out of state argument is retarded

This dude learned this technique with a pistol.
Not a machine gun.
It's quite simple...pull trigger faster.
"Sweeping Trigger" etc...

Attached: Technique.gif (225x199, 1.43M)

wrong. you can skip over to another state and LEGALLY BUY A GUN. fucking faggots don't know the first thing about what they spew about. some states may not allow it but many do

buy full auto guns from immigrants

black market guns are cheap. They are tools of the trade for career criminals.

Criminals go through a lot of guns. Guns used to kill or shoot people are disposed of.

This is why cops don't find murder weapons anymore.

Evening news:

"Some nigger was killed today by automatic weapon last night. Niggers who did it caught this afternoon. No murder weapons found."

Attached: obama laughing.jpg (270x187, 6K)

Well you can but you still have to abide by your states restrictions so doing it for the benefit of the more lax laws is pointless. Plus it has to be shipped from the out of state FFL to your FFL for the transfer. Private interstate sales are still felonies and buying out of state and having that gun dealer just hand you the gun for you to leave with it outside of your state of residence is also a felony on both your parts. Either way it’s a retarded argument.

Attached: 195E85B4-B895-48B4-840B-046808F9F860.jpg (1242x654, 362K)

But can you transport it across state lines without a felony?

Yes as long as it’s not an NFA item

Also providing the weapon meets the storage requirements for the state you’re entering and isn’t banned by that state. Pretty much you just had to look at their laws and follow them.

>big push for another incremental round of restrictions on guns
>Trump jumps straight past the edge of the Overton Window
>proponents of gun control now in the position of agreeing with sworn enemy in politically unacceptable policy or looking soft on gun control
Nothing to see here. Just Trump being provocative and the people who should know better balling for it again.

Time for another tea party, only this time the local armory is hosting

Attached: 1464183838481.jpg (640x463, 82K)

I'm against banning guns but why do you need a gun anyway? Do you live in a dangerous neighborhood? Are you a criminal? Are you aspiring mass shooter?
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

Trayvon martin tried to kill a guy with blunt force trauma to the back of the head with a sidewalk in a gated white people community. One of the safest places you could be. Had that man not been armed he would’ve died.

Faggot, learn some history. There will be a Republican primary, and someone will run against Trump. Carter and Bush Sr. both had primary challenger.

>Carter and Bush Sr. both had primary challenger.

Trump will be the first president to lose his primary. Screencap

Trump is the most powerful democrat in the country. Not even you faggots can defeat him now.

Why do you need a car? You can walk? You can get a bike? Cars kill more people than guns. Are you going to run down a bunch of people with it?

Alt-right should have never latched themselves to this Israel gun grabbing new York liberal. Now they own him. Spencer probably supports gun control knowing that Zionist fuck.

Trump isn't a democrat, he simply always betrays everyone at every opportunity.

>Give me one good reason I should vote for this gun grabbing liberal?
There are none.

It kills me to say this, but all of the accelerationists saying to vote for Shillary were probably right. We'd probably be getting an AWB pushed through right now, which could have very well been the catalyst needed to spark a civil war and retake this country.

Instead, we're getting our rights chipped away by the man we voted in to defend them. And his moronic fucking base cheers about how "based" it is, or how it's really just "4D chess my dude!!!", and any day now he's going jail all the kikes and usher in the American Golden Age.

I mean, fuck, even if he gets all of his immigration proposals passed, that buys us, what, an extra 5 years?

they banned bumpstocks because they don't want to name the jew

Attached: 264ygm.jpg (640x480, 69K)

no 3 day waiting period if you go to georgia or alabama

Because your whore m9ther birthed you faggot

Yes, it would, which is a good reason to not.

>What are illegal imports
And all the points you made we already have.

Yep, but even if it is illegal murder is illegal and yet people still do it.

Making something illegal is like a filter, you cut out a certain percentage of the occurrence depending on the implementation and punishment involved. Not being 100% effective is a pure bullshit reason to not make something illegal.

This. A shame this logic is lost on many.

>does he think niggers, spics, and their women will flock to him.

Yes. Trump is a boomer. And like all boomer, he thinks he can woo minorities with know-it-all lecturing.

So was it all just talk? Trump is not dumb enough destroy his chances at reelection to appease a bunch of liberals... right?

Attached: f74d6c98ce065a57391e571bd045e20e.jpg (236x298, 11K)

>So was it all just talk?

Executive order from the justice department was released today banning bumps

Where is Drudge comparing Trump to Hitler/Stalin?

I agree. Unless SCOTUS unfucks itself and starts taking gun cases my vote is officially in the air.

He does have 3 years to unfuck his stance though.

Attached: 1425500030163.jpg (1500x1035, 182K)

this, you can literally achieve the same effect with a belt loop

>theolswitcheroo.jpg

Attached: ddd.jpg (1080x720, 154K)

>expecting intelligent discourse in a board invaded by meme spouting redditors from t_d who would support trump even if he sucked nigger dick on live television

do u burgers really care about bump stocks? i mean full auto is illegal and it simulates full auto so who gives a fuck. it seems like it does nothing except cement the fact that semi-auto is LEGAL

IT'S JUST LE BASED NINETY THREE DIMENSIONAL INTERSTELLAR HANDEGG YOU FUCKING SHARIABLUE KEK DISINFO GLOBALIST SHILL

It’s literally 4d chess. It will go straight to Supreme Court and get BTFO, further solidifying 2A rights across the nation. It also placates gun grabbers since they will forget about it in 2 weeks.

You voted for cuck, what did you expect.

I don’t even own a gun, but banning accessories is just s bad as banning guns

Lol t_d fags spouting the same old shit

Nigger you can make a bump stock with a nail and a piece of plywood.

It's the principal. You can't give these fuckers anything. Trump really screwed up on this. I know six people who will vote someone else in the primary.

Attached: Trump haters.jpg (1680x1050, 302K)

You retarded cocksuckers made the same claims about DACA: "Oh Trump's betraying you. You should have voted for Hillary like I did!"
And how did that turn out, you dumbfuck? He is still deporting them all and libtards are getting the blame for it.

Attached: TrumpGunBan copy.png (1080x2260, 735K)

hehehe upboated

Attached: The_Donald[1].png (320x240, 67K)

Ok user Trump didn't push though gun control though Florida using his model and didn't just pass an executive order banning bump stocks

I guess I made all that up.

>Sup Forums was always for Hillary, trust me man.

Attached: MerchantSays.jpg (125x96, 2K)

>He is still deporting them all

You are a lying sack of fucking horse shit. Where is the deporations? But keep sucking that Trump cock you pathetic lonely /r/t d fag.

It's another layer of the shell game that he operates so well. The guy is a master of presenting something that pundits will talk about all week, but is only a fraction as damaging or important as the real shit that he's working to ease the pressure of. We're running at 50/50 odds that this will be another situation like his tax returns, where he manipulates the entire thing from the ground up and drives observing eyes in every direction but straight forward so they miss the bigger pictures and, ultimately, the audience's interest in the older more hard-hitting stories. Then he just makes it vanish and come to nothing, and we move on to the next thing that he is using to distract. It's fucking brilliant, honestly he's going to go down as one of the most effective leaders of the modern era.

This should be required viewing on Sup Forums:

>youtube.com/watch?v=ouO6GONuBYE

>it's a I can't defend Trump, must be Hillshill thread

Attached: 1520543019287.png (737x866, 284K)

your so retarded, bump stocks make semi full auto, full auto is already illegal, it just fix a loop hole

of course you know that you trump hating gun grabbing liberal pretending to be something your not

>FUCKING SHILLS! Trump hasn't done anything on guns, he's forced to say this, along with supporting amnesty for DACA, which he hasn't deported even though it expired

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-10 18.40.12.png (905x573, 81K)

>full auto is already illegal,

Oh so we support this now?

>muh bump stocks
Literally a fucking novelty for rich fags to go through $9 worth of ammo in 2 seconds.

Attached: 1466035259698.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

He'd better be, I have promises I'll be keeping if you're wrong this time.

You’re such a fag, OP, suicide would be good.

SAGE SHILL B8 THREADS, PEOPLE

>2nd amendment doesn't apply to x because MUH FEELINGS

/red dit/ --------->

No, but getting it repealed is harder than holding the line.

>let's compromise!

Like I said plebbit

turning a semi automatic into a quasi full auto and equating this into a gun grab.

Attached: 1518569659992.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Attached: 1493042872949.png (856x800, 482K)

>turning a semi automatic into a quasi full auto and equating this into a gun grab.

You may be fucking retarded. I have a right to have a bump stock in the same way I have a right to a auto or semi auto, Nothing in the Consituion or 2nd amendment prohibits either.

Just like "well you should be 21 to own a gun". Except there is no age limit to own a gun in the 2nd amendent. Nor is there a "background" check system. Like I say you guys are just closet liberals who think the consitution only applies when you want, and your feelings applie to the rest.

Kek, I hope they go hard on high capacity mags because of your bullshit excuse.

Habe fun bump firing 10 round mags faggot

Attached: 1518323393052.jpg (690x720, 77K)

In my estimation it all depends on how long it's kept up in the news cycle. The longer it goes, the more tired people get of it, and the more convinced they become that it actually happened and passed some form of legislation even if it doesn't and it dies quietly. That's a safe bet. But it could also flip, in that outrage fags in the NRA cause an even more interesting divide within the ranks and create an organically fresh tangential piece of news that prolongs the coverage. If that happens, and you get active 24 hour cycle coverage of proceedings and committees, you will end up with a vote actually happening and ill results coming about.