This is what 66% of French people voted for?

Attached: Untitled5433.png (576x583, 356K)

What's wrong with Indians? Apart from a little extra poo in the streets they are mostly pretty cool people. And by mostly I mean the ones that arn't child raping mussies.

Poos are shitskins.

Macron is a brown supremacist, choosing Indians over his own people.

I want to see the people of Europe hunt politicians for sport.
Surely, that would send a clear message.

Attached: 47295873986.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

as long as they are catholic its fine with me

More brain drain for India...

Why does the number of them coming to France need to double?

It's better than muslims plus indians womens love whites cocks.

Most indians I've meet are fine.

most indians that end up coming are from a higher chaste, and are studious and orderly.

They still smell though.

Anyway, it won't amount to much since indians are biased towards going to english speaking countries

I prefer native Europeans.

Pretty much this, and white girls dont go for indians, blacks on the other hand...

Honestly the main problem I have with them is how ugly they are.

I didn't

indians are based, as long as they leave thr odd shitting habits in india

>bob and vagene related incidents skyrocket

that shit's based af tho, so many keks, bitch lasagna is a legendary phrase

The indians in my university showed up in the local news for being so disgusting and dirty

yea but indians only go to russia if they can't go to UK, US, Australia, France, Germany, Japan, etc... You are getting scraps from the bottom of the barrel mate.

we don't want you pajeet the shitskin, go back to your shitty country and stop getting butt hurt. also you're not allowed in here

>child raping hindus are okay
inb4 all the "Americans", "Australians" and "Canadians" from dumping the same shit like in every Pajeet thread
>muh most hardworking "people"
>muh Poojets I know/met are fine
>muh Poojets can be best friends
>muh Shiks are bro tier
>muh Poojets are smart
>dont you know the top 1% fleeing India to become diversity hires and token niggers in suicidal marxist infested countries, earn slightly more than the average white person even when their job could be done better by any intern
>dont you know our regimes fake statistics about resolving public defecation stop the poo memes! India civilized now!
>hahah Poo memes do you like scat? Do you have scat fetish! Poo poo! You poo in loo memes not funny Shut up bitch Fuck you
>they are better than Muslims and Chinks infact lets talk about Muslims and Chinks instead fellow goys

"high-iq indian" is a dumb meme. they're almost entirely incompetent in every field

this, all these are nothing but indians hiding behind proxies begging for the visas for western countries

Because you brits decided to leave the Brexit thus severely limiting how important of a trade partner you could be to the future 2nd or 3rd largest economy in India. Only France enjoyed the same level of close relationship with india in regards to the EU. Now that you're leaving France is in a great position to usurp Britain as Indias closest European partner.

The geo-strategic goals are clear as well.

Pic related

Attached: income.jpg (926x1352, 758K)

Untrue

actually 30% at best

Most of the Indians you and I meet are the best of the best. The others are about as dumb as niggers.

Which one?

Those stats are due to the very restrictive immigration policies the US has. They don't let random Indian students move there.

They're disingenuous people-pleasers who only know vacuous Instagram trends and new age business world personality cults.

hindu street shitters probably the last people willing to live in Paris rat infested, rot smelling "diverse" areas

>the best of the best
Because they fled their homeland to live in luxury in New Babylon while their children turn into tranny drug addicts? What?

Why does it take over a billion dog eaters/street shitter to equal the power of a couple hundred million white people?

They have IQ's greater than average.

>Anyway, it won't amount to much since indians are biased towards going to english speaking countries

This, indians have plenty of choices between USA, Canada, UK and Australia anyway. French requires much effort to learn for little rewards anyway.
Macron just did his sales pitch for the 13 billions dollars of contract.

They're not behind proxies, they are already in these anglo countries.

cry moar subhuman mutts

Attached: 1499374638377.jpg (960x960, 184K)

POO

Those stats are due to the hard work of Indian immigrants.

Are you implying there are a billion Indians in the US lmao

This is true. When I became nurse manager, I made sure to get rid of the 3 Indian nurses in my unit. They have impressive resumes but lack in common sense and are total bitches. I've since hired only male nurses and no one can cry discrimination.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?
Time to leave this board it's getting shit by the day.

they poo in the roux now

Attached: french roux.jpg (610x300, 120K)

THOSE ARE OUR PROPERTY YOU FUCKING FROG BASTARDS

Back in the 1960's there were only abouy 10,000 immigrants from India in the U.S.

Now there are over 2 milion.

india is one country that has refused to deal with their population bomb

a disaster in the making
either global cooling or warming can rekt hundreds of millions of them

>case in point
God damn you're retarded. He's saying that India needed to produce billions people to find enough shitskins capable of outearning white americans, which are fewer than three hundred million.

Attached: you.png (500x609, 362K)

They're vehemently anti-British

>can get ambitious college students without paying for their childhood
>will stay and work high tech jobs rather than live in India
what part of this would be wrong

The point here being isn't that you could find a couple million intelligent Indians from a source pool of a billion because of probability, the point is Indians have the ability to achieve a lot if the educational infrastructure is adequate for their development.

And before you give me that garbage bullshit that the majority of Indian immigrants are the cream of the crop, try to research which part of India the majority of immigrants come from because (hint) it doesn't fit that narrative.